Across the universe (closed)

I blushed again before unraveling my tail just enough to reveal my Nagi vagina, pretty much the same as when I was human, the only difference being the scales that fused everything below that point together.

Xetria glanced down as Tara revealed her sex. "There you are..." She whispered in a sultry growl as she looked back up into Tara's eyes, her hand still caressing her cheek. She wet her lips again and slowly sunk to her knees, her hand leaving Tara's cheek to rest upon her breast as she came down to eye level with Tara's pussy.

Her hot breath tickled Tara's pussy lips as her other hand came up along the side of her thick and powerful tail. "Such power and grace... I've always admired the way snakes moved... I was clumsy when I was little... but you..." Xetria trailed off as she closed the distance between their lips, kissing Tara's pussy passionately, groaning with delight as she filled her senses with Tara.

I laughed a little, blushing. "Thankss..." I slowly maneuvered my 3 ft diameter tail in a manner that would allow me to tickle Xetria's vagina with it, slowly pushing in, hoping I wouldn't wind up hurting her, currently only at a quarter-foot diameter section.
"Thiss iss the mosst fun I've had in a while..."

Last edited:
Xetria muffled a wicked laugh against Tara's delicious pussy, thinking that she was fully in control of the situation... until Tara began teasing her with the tip of her tail. "Omph!" Xetria gasped in surprise as she felt Tara push her tail inside her. Then she melted slowly, easing herself down upon that tail, taking her as deep as she could, letting out a deep, silky purr of pleasure as she did.

Flexing herself around Tara's tail, she felt the firm muscle just under the smooth, warm scales, which were instantly bathed in her juices to a glossy shine. "Youre... hff... not... hff... wrong... hff." Xetria said between panting breaths as she pushed herself down on Tara's tail, deeper and deeper, until it ached, but in a good way.

She kept trying to tongue Tara's vagina as well, but the sensation of being filled by that wonderful tail was Soooo distracting... so she urged Tara back up onto the bed and slid her fingers inside her, catching her clit with her tongue as mitch as she could manage. "By the stars! You're driving me wild!" Xetria cried out, her toes curling as she squirmed in pleasure against Tara's tail.

"Wow... you're big..." I could tell there was a lot of my tail inside her. "But... thiss issn't my only trick..." Before the alien could react, I pushed her hands away and shifted again, form changing to that of a full snake, the size of a boa constrictor, the fading pattern all over now. This time, instead of speaking, I used thought. Hoping you can still understand me. Before she could react, I slithered over to where her wet vagina lay in wait, quickly pushing myself inside, tongue still flicking in and out of my mouth, Xetria's vagina bathed in red, showing me how hot it was.

Last edited:
"Ah!" Xetria gasped, squeezing her pussy tight as she could. "Yes... but I don't think I could handle much more of you if I tried..." She whispered, blinking tears of deep, aching pleasure from the corner of her eyes. "Oh?" Xetria asked as she rubbed the tears from her eyes. She felt Tara withdraw from her sex and the sensation left her feeling both a blessed relief and a terrible emptiness at the same time. She was to stunned to act as Tara shifted form once more, fully into a snake.

Xetria had cast an arm across her forehead feeling a boiling mixture joy and sadness welling up inside her, longing to feel Tara in her again. "I hear y*" She responded verbally before feeling Tara push her way back into her sex. "Oooooh! Yessssss!" She hissed as she arched her back and grasped two fists full of bedding, bracing herself against the pressure building in her vagina.

Verexian's didn't have adequate words to describe what Tara was doing to her, so Xetria stole them from Tara's mind. "Oh... my.... fucking... gawd!" She spasmed and almost immediately orgasmed against Tara's lithe, snake form. The walls of her vagina fluttering and squeezing her body tight.

Writhing on the bed, Xetria reached out for a body to hold onto, but quickly remembered that Tara was almost entirely inside of her. Reaching down, she grasped what she could of Tara and pushed her deeper inside until she was fully within her body, then she rolled to her side, cupping her throbbed pussy with her hands, trapping Tara inside.

If I could've, I likely would've laughed at Xetria's reaction to my entering. As it was, I wound up slightly surprised when she shoved me the rest of the way in. Here's a question for you... could you handle me growing..?

"I heard that! Go ahead and laugh! Just you wait until I get to do this to you, little missy!" Xetria sent through their mental link, which she realized had not yet been broken. "How is it in there by the way? Not too tight I hope. Got room to breath?" She was trying desperately to hold onto her wits by being witty with Tara but when she asked her question, Xetria reverted to the giddy, excitable little girl she was deep inside. "I... I don't know... I think so! Do it, please!?"

I hissed slightly, the best I could do at the moment to approximate a laugh, and began shifting into my Nagi form again, concentrating on doing so slowly, to try and make sure that, if I was told to stop, I could do so quickly. I just hopped that, if Xetria didn't tell me to quit, that she would feel fine having about 17 feet of a monstrous snake tail poking out of her vagina.

"I feel it! I feel you swelling inside me! Its... hff, hff, hff!" Xetria panted, trying to control herself. Tara's tail poked out of her sex despite her efforts to keep all of her within. "Too much! Too much!" She cried out, cumming a second time. She didn't want Tara to stop, but she was definitely at the limit of what she could take.

Xetria went into a fit of laughter over the wickedly sexy thought of Tara poking out of her vagina and went one further, sharing the thought of using her as a defacto penis to fuck another woman! Trapped between two bodies, no escape, only the potential to make these two women cumming, writhing and moaning as she squirmed inside of them both.

"Geez... your imagination iss wild." I shook my head just a little, laughing a bit, accidentally rubbing against the alien's womb. "But... you're fun. That'ss what countss..." I trailed off with a smirk growing on my face before sticking my long tongue out, against Xetria's insides, tickling her from within. Let's see if she survives this attack...

Last edited:
Xetria yelped in surprise at the raw sensation of having Tara rub up against her cervix, the entrance to her womb. "Very sensitive there... please warn me nex* ooooooh, now that feels good... what is that? What... ah! What are you d-uh-doing?!" Xetria laid back and writhed, running her fingers through her hair, pulling it as the pleasure overwhelmed her again. "Mmmnnnyyyaaahhh!" She whimpered and moaned, struggling to keep her wits about her under Tara's sensual assaults.

"I... don't... think... I... can... survive!" Xetria gasped out, squealing from the intensity of her third orgasm of the night. "Hrrrrr-ahhhh!" She growled as she tightened up into a ball of pure, unadulterated pleasure, then whined as she released and went limp, ready to pass out.

Sensing Xetria's current weakness, I shrank, slithering out before growing again, mouth against the alien's vagina, long tongue flicking in and out.

Xetria's sex thrummed with a dull ache from being so full as Tara withdrew from her, only to turn her sweet mouth upon her. She could feel Tara's long tongue darting in and out of her warm, wet canal and it made her shiver. "Mmmh, I would let you do that to me forever... but... what about you? Don't you want me to pleasure you as much as you've pleasured me? I can have Evie alter my body so that I can do the things you did to me, or she can alter my clitoris so that I could penetrate you like a male. Really, there's nothing I wouldn't do to make you feel half as happy as you've made me..."

I pull away just enough for my fangs to be visible, leaving my mouth open for a couple moments before speaking. "There iss ssomething I can do but... I don't know how it would interact with you ass you're an alien..."

The moment Xetria saw Tara's fangs she had a fleeting thought of what it would feel like to be bitten by her. She sat up quickly, embarrassed by her thoughts, knowing that Tara had heard them. "Sorry, sorry... I couldn't help it... um..." She looked down at her hands, which she had placed in her lap, unsure what to do with them now that they had stopped making love.

"I'm really not all that alien... I mean... my biological makeup isn't that unusual and what I can do with my mind... that's all due to generations of training... eventually, any humanoid being could unlock their minds deeper potential... really, the only true difference between a Verexian's and a Terran is how we can control out skin pigmentation... and in the grand scheme of things, that's little more than a novelty compared to other humanoid races."

"You, for instance, with this ability to completely transform yourself..." Xetria scooted closer to Tara, suddenly very intrigued, she had been so preoccupied with lust that she hadn't thought to ask. "How do you do it, anyway? Do you know? I could have Evie examine you, I'm sure she could figure it out!" She realized she was diverting the topic and she still wanted to know what else Tara had in mind next. "Sorry, I really want to know what you were thinking... I guess I got distracted a little... well... we are still naked... so... whatcha got in mind?"

I blushed again before speaking. "I don't actually know how I do it, I jusst know I was born like thiss. Sso wass my dad... ass for mom..." I smirked slightly at Xetria. "That'ss what I'm about to ssay..." Having heard Xetria's thoughts about my face, I slithered closer to her. "Our fangss are annoying to people when we're human, poissonouss when ssnakess and, well..." I paused, reaching to pull the other off my bed with my arms, planning on wrapping my tail around hey. "Nagass mate for life, alwayss have, alwayss will. But their mate rarely sstartss out ass a Naga. Typically, they're human and need to impresss the one that they're planned to mate or elsse wind up eaten... and you certainly have impresssed me..." I looked into her eyes, silent for about a minute before I continued speaking, slightly slower than I had before.. "I... can bite you while I'm in thiss form and... change you to be a Nagi ass well..."

Last edited:
"How very interesting! There was no record of meta-human level genetics on Terra in our data banks. There is so much I want to ask you! ...but that can wait." Xetria caught herself again, always the scientist... "P-poisonous?" Xetria stammered, she hadn't even stopped to consider how dangerous a being like Tara could be, because she felt so very comfortable with her and she knew with certainty that they would never dream of harming one another through their mental link. Even if it weren't for that, deeply intimate connection, they had formed, the love making alone would have told her as much.

"So.. your mother was human and your father changed her?" Xetria suspected the mention of being eaten was meant litterally, but she couldn't help but think naughty thoughts about it. The loudest being "you can devour me all you wish, I wouldn't mind..."

The seriousness with which Tara looked at her made Xetria snap out of her giddiness as her eyes lit up with the understanding of what was about to happen. Clearing her throat, Xetria drew her knees up and hugged them tightly. "Is it one hundred percent effective? No turning back? Will I be able to control it like you do? Or will you teach me how? And you say it will bond us for life? Would you come with me when I have to go? I'm sorry, I'm asking too many questions... you know I already want you to change me... I can't hide that..."

I smiled lightly at her, tongue still flicking. "Don't worry, I'll never bite you in ssnake form. Unlesss I've changed you in which casse you'll be immune." I took another deep breath. "Yeah, sshe wass human at firsst." I blushed at Xetria's next thoughts before continuing. "It'll be jusst like you were a natural Nagi your whole life... however... you'll be knocked unconssciouss for three dayss..."

Her next question left me silent, though not for very long.

"Yess... I would... there'ss not really anything for me here... esspecially not a mate..."

"Three days? Um... that might be a problem... during my crash, I'm pretty sure your world's governments took notice... I'm worried that they will come looking for me before then... I'm not sure I should be here when they arrive... it wouldn't be good for either of us, I suspect." Xetria pondered the situation for a moment and thought up two viable courses of action. "I've got a couple ideas... Evie could focus on repairing my ship, leaving your cabin a mess and we might be able to get it up and running before anyone catches us... or... she could store the ship somewhere hidden and repair your home... but that would mean finding me a place to hide as well..."

"No problem." Evie suddenly interjected. "I have been collecting and comparing your individual dna and I have a suggestion that would both give you a place to hide and allow Tara to transform you..."

"Well... what is it?" Xetria asked, intrigued.

"I can take a sample of your base genetic makeup, Xetria, and implant it within Tara's womb, allowing you to be reborn with the perfect combination of your individual genetic code, thus making you a nagi, like Tara, without having to infect you. It will also, obviously conceal your presence here..."

Xetria had no idea what to say to that, she just stared at tara, dumbfounded by the notion. "I... don't know... what do you think, Tara?"

"Maybe they did..." I shifted back to human, leaving my legs somewhat spread open. "And I don't really care about the house... since I'd be going with you." I smiled at Xetria as I said those words. "How long would that take, though? For her to be... reborn?" I couldn't really think of any better word.

(I'll gonna nap and I'll be back in an hour about.)

Last edited:
It warmed Xetria's heart to know that Tara would come with her no mater what and n odd sort of thrill ran through her as Tara entertained the idea of allowing her to be reborn through her. She remained silent, though she couldn't help but smile as Evie answered Tara's question. "That really depends on you, I could accelerate the process by a minimum factor of ten and a maximum factor of one hundred. So it would be a gestation period of as many as twenty seven days or as few as about two and a half days. And she would continue to grow once reborn at the same rate until she returned to her current age."

"Tara... would you really do something like that for me? I mean... Would you still consider me your mate?"Xetria asked, drawing closer to her.

"I would do it however Xetria likes," I began, looking right into the alien's eyes. "And the only difference between doing this and you going in as a snake is that you'll be growing." With a smile, I leaned in and kissed her softly before pulling away again. "There is one thing, though, that I should say... Naga babies can't actively shift until the age of one, it's fairly random until then. I'm not sure how that would carry over with this if we did it."

Last edited:
Xetria was at a loss for words, her breath stolen by Tara's tender kiss. "I... I..." She stammered, tears welling up in her eyes as love swelled up in her heart. "I am not afraid of accepting your bite-kiss... in fact, the thought of it arouses me, but the thought of belonging to you in such an intimate way as having you carry me in your womb... being reborn as part of you... I know this: if there were some part of me that I could give to you, I would do so without hesitation. Very well, I want be reborn through you!" She embraced Tara and kissed her sweetly, pulling her tightly against her, wanting to feel every sensual curve of her.

Almost unconsciously, I shift to my mid-way form, wrapping her in my tail, squeezing lightly, loose enough for me to not injure or kill her.

Two minutes of passionate cuddling later, I speak up, whispering in her ear. "I'm not ssure which form would be besst for thiss... Nagiss give birth in thiss form... and I've never done thiss before..."

Back