Durham Spankings

cautiouscc

Experienced
Older mature Durham male seeks partners for mutual spankings, giving, receiving, or both. Same or opposite sex. Role play around spankings also. Hit me up if interested.

Spankings are good for you

Older mature Durham male seeks partners for mutual spankings, giving, receiving, or both. Same or opposite sex. Role play around spankings also. Hit me up if interested.

Durham NC Spankings Anyone?

Durham NC

Keeping posting this as I know you're out there somewhere:

Older mature Durham male seeks partners for mutual spankings.

Mutual means either giving or receiving or switching during each session.

Same or opposite sex. Same sex preferred.

Role play around spankings also. Open to ideas.

Hit me up if interested.

Durham NC Spanking Fun

Keeping posting this as I know you're out there somewhere:

Older mature Durham male seeks partners for mutual spankings.

Mutual means either giving or receiving or switching during each session.

Same or opposite sex. Same sex preferred.

Role play around spankings also. Open to ideas.

Hit me up if interested.

I am into giving, what else?

Durham Spankings Older mature Durham male seeks partners for mutual spankings, giving

love all the things that you enjoy and would love to hook up. I've been thinking about being spanked, hopefully soon.

reply to rmac1

I figured out you are in Ohio and I'm in North Carolina and that's a hell of a commute so not sure why you posted a response or maybe I'm missing something?

Durham NC Spankings?

Bump to keep thread alive

Must be somewhat close to Durham NC or what's the point?

Durham NC

Do you fantasize about a good spanking. By good I mean one you can feel for a time but not so marked as to be unable to sit down or remove underwear in front of anyone.

I fantasize about entering someone's home, being questioned, an inquisition of sorts, finding out what things I have done bad, being told about the 'treatment' to come, moving towards a den, bedroom, home office or some separate room, the door closed behind us, instructions on disrobing, having to bend over some furniture or a lap, if a lap, warming up the cheeks with some exploration, of over furniture, adjustment to keep my legs open and genitals in view.

Then the 'treatment'.

Giving or receiving, it matters not. Anyone else have this interest?

Been a while

I would do almost anything for a good spanking these days. Where is everyone?

Bump

I would do almost anything for a good spanking these days.

I even offered to clean someone's home wearing only a lacy thong.

If around, hit me up. Thanks

Anyone In Need of a Spanking?i

A spanking is a spanking is a spanking. Love to find a mutual friend into this and more. Discretion appreciated. Have a great day!

Last edited:
Anyone In Need of a Spanking?

A spanking is a spanking is a spanking. Love to find a mutual friend into this and more. Discretion appreciated. Have a great day!

Back