On the other side of the tracks (closed)

By now his hands had worked their way up to her butt and he kneaded and rubbed the firm muscles. He loved how she groaned and moaned under his attention. It was not as sensual as when they were having sex, but it had an allure as well.

He stopped after a few moments and rolled her over onto her back, he smiled down at her. "Well then you really need less vanilla. The girl I met tonight has got all the potential to be a total bad ass."
 
She looked up at him and smiled. She brushed her hair out of her face. She tucked her hair behind her ears. “I definitely don’t need vanilla in my life. I need you in my life.” She said. She leaned up and kissed him passionately. “I am your bad, bad girl.” She said with a laugh.
 
He chuckled and slipped an arm around her to help her remain seated as they kissed. "My bad, bad girl surely have some way to go. But I think she is doing quite well so far."

He stepped away from her, "Stay right there."

He moved to a cabinet and soon returned with four pieces of leather. He smiled at her.

"You are all relaxed and creamed, what is your safe word tonight?"
 
She stayed completely still as she watched him move to a cabinet and get out four pieces of leather. Her heart was racing wondering what he had in mind. She loved his naughty ideas so knew she would like whatever he was going to do to her. “Church is my safe word.” She said biting her lip. Her father would be so shocked at her behaviour and how she was talking of church in such a sinners situation.
 
"Church it is."

He placed the leather thongs on the bench and started making nooses in them, then he started at her feet, lightly securing them within the nooses and then tieing the thongs to the legs of the table. He picked up the remaining two and after leaning down to kiss her, he secured her arms to the other two legs of the table. He looked down at her and smiled.

"Now that is a hell of a sight to look at."

He moved to the side of the table and leaned down, placing soft little kisses around her navel.
 
He secured her feet and her arms to the table. She felt so naughty and hot being tied up to the table. She felt vulnerable and at his mercy and it felt so good. She was excited to see what he had planned for her tonight. She was down for whatever when it came to him. Nobody had ever made her feel the way he did, and she would do literally anything for him. She felt she was starting to have feelings for him. She closed her eyes moaning out as he kissed at her stomach. “Oh, I like your lips on my body so much.” She said. She smiled looking up at him. She bites her lip. “I cannot wait to see what you are going to do to the good little church.” She said with a laugh.
 
"Oh I may have a few ideas."

He moved away from the table and returned with a clean rag, he proceeded to blindfold her with it and a few moments later he started running a soft, velvety onject over her left ankle, slowly teasing his way upwards over her leg.
 
Having her eyes covered was so sensual. She enjoyed his teasing so much. She moaned out biting her bottom lip. Her pussy was getting wet with anticipation. She couldn’t wait to see what else he was going to do to her.
 
He trailed the object slowly to the juncture of her crotch and started on her other leg, keeping any other touch away from her body, making sure she only felt the object, curling, trailing and teasing along her skin. He felt taken aback at how much the smell of her arousal effected him, how much he wanted to satisfy her need, but he kept his composure.

This time he touched the smooth lips of her pussy, trailing a wet path upwards to her belly, using the object and blindfold to tease her body and mind even more.
 
Back
Top