Whats your fetish?

A roomful of women of all shapes, sizes, hair color, orientation all covered in deliciously sticky sweet, cake topping, pudding, cream, and I got a glass of milk in my hand....

The female ass. It is truly a work of art and a gift from God (whichever you believe in)

Oh jeeze....uh....bbw, lingerie, play-incest, rape fantasies, asylums, hospitals, dominatrix, bdsm, control, bondage, water bondage, voyeurism, gangbangs, roleplaying, spanking, older women, asphyxiation, food, and exhibitionism :)

feathers

Having a feather lightly dragged across all my parts. It gives me chills just thinking about it. I want to be teased for hours . Brought to the edge repeatedly. But not being allowed to cum utility I beg and plead for a long time.

Tonight

i love the restriction of not being able to cum, not having any power mmmmmmm. i love being tied up, a cock put infront of my face but i cant lick it or suck it. Maybe blindfolded, mmm ok,lol.

I can't remember them all but here's the general stuff I'm into: Rape, BDSM, control, abduction, abuse, older men, pain/violence, asphyxia.

Posted this about 2 years ago on a different thread but here it is again:

HOSIERY: pantyhose, nylon, stockings, socks, knee-highs, fishnets, gloves, sheer, thigh highs, bodystockings, corsets, leggings, tights, etc.

FEMININE ODOUR: I love the hot smell of female crotch, feet, armpits, and ass, esp. if it's unwashed and smelly. Nothing hotter than a round of passionate lovemaking with a woman who likes to skip showers or just got back from the gym I also love holding her worn and stained panties, hosiery, or socks and breathing in her powerful, unflinching smell.

FACESITTING: What on earth is better than being forced to smell, lick, and taste your lover's ass & crotch and being used as her little sex toy?

BREATH: I love the smell of a woman's breath. I like the idea of her holding me down and forcing me to smell her breath as we make love....mmmm.

KISSING: I swear, sometimes just kissing and making out is better than sex. The feel of a woman's sexy lips pushing against mine, our tongues lovingly fighting, her breath forcing its way in my nose and mouth....HOT. Anyone wanna back me up?

SPIT: I love drinking spit, getting spat on, drinking water she just spat out, or anything involving a woman's saliva. It's like nectar to me.

LIPSTICK: As you can see, I have a deep fascination with the female mouth lol.. Lipstick is a huge turn-on for me, especially when it's red. Ironically, I'm not too big on lip gloss.

SUBMISSION: I guess this is kinda obvious because of my aforementioned posts, but I am definitely the submissive in bed. I am NOT into torture, anal, extreme abuse, stuff like that but I love light dominance such as being on bottom, being held down, forced to be her seat, anything that showcases her complete power over me. I also love the idea of serving my Goddess and being rewarded for my good behavior and punished for my mistakes.

FEET: I love being forced to worship, suck, and smell a woman's sweaty, smelly feet. I also like worshiping her through her heels too, but not as much as bare/hose-encased feet.

ASS: It's true that the female ass is pleasing to ALL 5 senses. The sight of a perfect, round ass, the feel of her soft yet firm flesh, the taste of her crack, the smell of her farting, and the sound of it as well.

FARTING/BELCHING: I love, love LOVE the idea of a woman farting on me and making me smell it. No matter how strong it smells, as long as she's sexy I don't care. I would love to just obediently sniff every one she pushes out. Belching is really hot too, especially when kissing is involved. Being forced to smell her hot mouth gas and then taste it with her lips mashed against mine.... It's true what they say - the container flavors the substance.

PISSING: I like the idea of a woman pissing on my face. Again, I think it's a submission thing. Only being able to taste, smell, and feel her hot liquid squirting all over me is...amazing.

COSTUMES/ROLEPLAY: Dominatrix, nurse, librarian, teacher, schoolgirl, etc. A lot of people fail to see the epic beauty in a woman masquerading and dressing up...it's unspeakably HOT.

nice

Posted this about 2 years ago on a different thread but here it is again:

HOSIERY: pantyhose, nylon, stockings, socks, knee-highs, fishnets, gloves, sheer, thigh highs, bodystockings, corsets, leggings, tights, etc.

FEMININE ODOUR: I love the hot smell of female crotch, feet, armpits, and ass, esp. if it's unwashed and smelly. Nothing hotter than a round of passionate lovemaking with a woman who likes to skip showers or just got back from the gym I also love holding her worn and stained panties, hosiery, or socks and breathing in her powerful, unflinching smell.

FACESITTING: What on earth is better than being forced to smell, lick, and taste your lover's ass & crotch and being used as her little sex toy?

BREATH: I love the smell of a woman's breath. I like the idea of her holding me down and forcing me to smell her breath as we make love....mmmm.

KISSING: I swear, sometimes just kissing and making out is better than sex. The feel of a woman's sexy lips pushing against mine, our tongues lovingly fighting, her breath forcing its way in my nose and mouth....HOT. Anyone wanna back me up?

SPIT: I love drinking spit, getting spat on, drinking water she just spat out, or anything involving a woman's saliva. It's like nectar to me.

LIPSTICK: As you can see, I have a deep fascination with the female mouth lol.. Lipstick is a huge turn-on for me, especially when it's red. Ironically, I'm not too big on lip gloss.

SUBMISSION: I guess this is kinda obvious because of my aforementioned posts, but I am definitely the submissive in bed. I am NOT into torture, anal, extreme abuse, stuff like that but I love light dominance such as being on bottom, being held down, forced to be her seat, anything that showcases her complete power over me. I also love the idea of serving my Goddess and being rewarded for my good behavior and punished for my mistakes.

FEET: I love being forced to worship, suck, and smell a woman's sweaty, smelly feet. I also like worshiping her through her heels too, but not as much as bare/hose-encased feet.

ASS: It's true that the female ass is pleasing to ALL 5 senses. The sight of a perfect, round ass, the feel of her soft yet firm flesh, the taste of her crack, the smell of her farting, and the sound of it as well.

FARTING/BELCHING: I love, love LOVE the idea of a woman farting on me and making me smell it. No matter how strong it smells, as long as she's sexy I don't care. I would love to just obediently sniff every one she pushes out. Belching is really hot too, especially when kissing is involved. Being forced to smell her hot mouth gas and then taste it with her lips mashed against mine.... It's true what they say - the container flavors the substance.

PISSING: I like the idea of a woman pissing on my face. Again, I think it's a submission thing. Only being able to taste, smell, and feel her hot liquid squirting all over me is...amazing.

COSTUMES/ROLEPLAY: Dominatrix, nurse, librarian, teacher, schoolgirl, etc. A lot of people fail to see the epic beauty in a woman masquerading and dressing up...it's unspeakably HOT.

Wow nice.

CONTROL is my operative word. Other then that there are more then you can shake a flogger at. Add in the new ones that pop up every couple of weeks from reading this board.

All you damn perverts are making my sex life better/worse I just don't know which. No matter, thank you all.

Mike

We enjoy witnessing the sexual frustrations of bulldykes.

BTW: What do you make of the fact that the words angry and bulldyke are used so frequently together?

Macrophilia.

tumblr_lpo4dluhsD1qafrh6.png

I wanted to find a good yawn.gif or lookingatnails.jpg, but there was none. So I settled for this GPOY.

My biggest one (right now, anyway) is priests. It's the reason I found this forum, searching the net for priest erotica. On one forum I read, people were talking about their fantasies for young, pretty, virginal priests, and most of the people writing those posts were gay men. That is not the kind that interests me. I would be attracted to the older, more assertive ones, and my fantasy is to seduce one. And because that will never happen, I ended up here.

I've also always been attracted to much older men and the occasional younger/youngish woman. Dirty talk is something else I enjoy, so I should fit in pretty well here.

I have a huge foot fetish. Love looking, playing, licking & sucking them. I catch the train every day so I get to look at lots of feet. When a woman gets on the train I look at her feet first before I look at their face. Painted toe nails & sexy shoes area huge turn on.

Jockstraps --- definitely jockstraps :D

---and men's underwear in general

I love wearing jockstraps, I love jiloling off while wearing one, I love smelling them, I cocks in them, I love seeing pussies in them :rolleyes: (yes --see me in my avatar), I love having my pussy eaten through pouch of one .. yes - -I have jockstrap fetsih

Trap

feet

I have a huge foot fetish. Love looking, playing, licking & sucking them. I catch the train every day so I get to look at lots of feet. When a woman gets on the train I look at her feet first before I look at their face. Painted toe nails & sexy shoes area huge turn on.

pm me

fetish for strange old men

i have a very strong fetish for men old enough to be my father or grandfather. the older the better. i remember as a young girl i would masturbate to fantasies of my friends' fathers, my teachers, etc. i love the idea of seducing an old man, especially strange old men. my ultimate fantasy is to be gangfucked by a large group of daddies and granddaddies.

Lots but here my favorites

To be tied up helpless under a womans control. Have her ride me till I explode inside of her and then have her come sit on my face and rub it all over demanding me to lick and suck her clean. Would love to be pissed on when all the cum is licked up. The rest is up to her.

Back