A stranger in your bed (for eugere 1988)

Kurt felt the bed shake as Katie climbed into it. Slowly, he rolled over. "So, you decided to join me after all." he said, lifting the covers to let her in.
 
Katie jump up as she screams , startled by him and falls off the bed: Owww!! *curses as she rubs her derriere. she stands up and dust herself off and try save some dignity* i ...um....wrong, room...*tries to walk away and bumps into something: owww, my toe...*sits on the bed,rubbing her foot* bloody hell!
 
Last edited:
Kurt stood up and helped her to her feet, leading her back to the bed. He laid her down and climbed in next to her. "I'm going to kiss you and make it better," he said, planting a long, passionate kiss on her lips.
 
Katie gasps as he help her on the bed; what are y...*eyes widen as he kissed her for the first time. She blushes as she melts in his kiss, gently tries to pull back only to end up on her back on their bed.She tries to back away quickly as her heart was racing* i dont..
 
Kurt put a finger over her mouth before reaching around and undoing her bra, tossing it aside. Her breasts revealed themselves and her nipples had already begun to stiffen. he took one in his mouth and began to tease it with his lips and tongue.
 
Katie could barely keep up with his movement as she was still lightly drink, shivering at his touch; wha...*gasps softly as he suck her nipple...*she tries to push him off * please...stop...i ca...nt *cries out as his tongue tease her nipple*
 
"Relax and enjoy your first time," he said, teasing her by slipping a finger under her panties' waistband and sliding it around before slipping them off.
 
Katie's eyes widen as she felt him slip into her panties: no stop...*tries shove him back and get off the bed: i wont...i dont love you...get off ! *she desperately tries shove him off her but cant quite manage*
 
Kurt began to lay kisses up and down her body, inching closer and closer to her womanhood before beginning to lick and suck at her clit.
 
Katie eyes bulge as she screams feeling him make his way down; please stop...nooo...*bites her lower lip before moaning and curling her toes; please stop....please...no...im a virgin...dont
 
"I know, that's why I'm trying to get you wet, so you can enjoy it," he said. Stop thinking and relax into the pleasure." He slipped a finger into her and played with her g spot before tugging lightly at a nipple as well.
 
katie never imagine her first time to be with a stranger : stop...please...*whimpering as she count push him off, cries out as she feels his finger slip into her. She lets out a small cry as she reaches donw to push his hand away and quickly tries to pull away from him as she back up to the head of the bed: no...i dont want too...please..s****!
 
Kurt had had enough of her protests and stuffed her panties into her mouth before pinning her arms and slowly inserting himself into her, feeling the resistance just in front of his cock head. "Ready?" he asked before thrusting and feeling it break open.
 
Katie eyes bulges as he stuff her panties in her mouth, struggles under him. She looks at him terrified as he pin her arms above her head. She trows her head back as she feels the head of his enormous cock push into her, Her cry of agony muffled by her own panties. She looks at him , pales at his question as he was press against her hymen, she shook her head,pleading him not to continue. Trows her head back as she screams at the top of her lungs as he tare her hymen. She looks at him in agony and helplessness as he stretches her hole with his enormous cock for the first time. Her innocence staining his balls and leaving trace on the silk white bed sheet he chose specifically as proof of her innocence,leaving him feeling proud of his young wife. Tears running down her cheeks as he held her easily down under him.
 
Now that she was penetrated, he slid in and out of her, bringing her close before turning her over with her ass in the air to fuck her pussy hard and fast from behind. He saw the trickle of blood and watched as her ass, reddened from the fall shook back and forth as he rammed into her over and over again.
 
Katie cries out into the gag as he began to thrust painfully in her sore pussy. Looks up terrified as he brought her close to him, flipping her over. Eyes bulgest as her husband began to thrust into her painfully hard and deep making her cry out. She clawed the bed cheeks helplessly as he showed her no mercy, pales realizing he wore no protection. Crying as she fear getting pregnant with her first time with her new husband*
 
Halfway through, Kurth realized he wasn't wearing a condom and pulled out to finish her by hand. he thrust with his fingers hard and deep. He felt her begin to spasm around him.
 
Katie cries as she felt soiled by him. She struggle break free but failed. Whimpering against his fingers till she came hard for him. Lays under him,panting and in tears as she was so humiliated. She never imagine her first time be so horrible.
 
Kurt spun her around and removed the gag, but before she could close her mouth he jammed his dick down her throat. "Clean me off," he ordered.
 
Katie looks up startled only to feel his cock in her mouth. She refused as she tries to pull him off her as she gag on his cock as i push down her thraot
 
"Suit yourself," he said as he began pummelling her throat, pulling her head into him and using it like just another pussy.
 
Katie eyes bulges as she felt his grip at the back of her head, gagging on his cock as he began to thrust. Her eyes filled with tears as he pounded down her throat, using her for his needs. Tears ran down her face she never imagine he would threat her this way on her first time. She tries to pull away only to have him rewarded her with his enormous cock down her throat, gagging her*
 
Last edited:
When Kurt felt himself getting close, he pulled back just enough to coat her tongue with his hot, sticky juices. He pulled out and barked, "Show me the load and then swallow."
 
Katie gags as she feels him cum on her tongue, she opens her mouth before....she suddenly spat it in his face and claws at his face: i hate you!! i'll kill you!!
 
Kurt wiped the spunk away and grew furious. "All you had to do was relax, now you'll pay for that. He left the room and returned about ten minutes later. You can go to your room now," he said. When Katie got there, all but her panties were gone.
 
Back
Top