An Experiment In Networking ... ???

Halo_n_horns

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 24, 2005
Posts
3,535
Good evening, fellow Literoticans!

I suck as a poet and I've always known it! Fortunately I've always known where to find people who don't suck as poets, and now I've decided to drop in with something of an experiment.

I'm an artist and photographer of Fine Art Nude Studies and Fine Art Erotica. Lately I have taken to posting my work with a variety of quotes related to the work presented. I graphically set the quote complete with the author's credit right on the photo and post it as such for both marketing purposes and inspirational purposes aimed towards the demographics I seek for the photography itself.

Anyway, these quotes are typically by dead people or living who have been quoted entirely too many times to begin with. Then I thought of the people here ...

My thought is to give invitation to all of you to purvey my work and pick pieces which inspire poetry or quotes of your own. You let me know which of my photos it was that inspired a piece of your work and I'll put those words on the photo to be viewed by my audience with a credit back to you as well as emailing you the photo with your words on it to show off as you please.

If interested in this extra mutual exposure experiment feel free to let me know here or in a PM.

Here are my photography galleries:

Photography by Christian Aragon Print Galleries

Here's my Facebook Page where I post the aforementioned works with the added quotes, which also get posted to my Twitter:

My Facebook Photography Page

Thank you in advance for any time you wish to give this prospect.

Christian
 
Thanks for the inspirations. Will get a better look at them on the PC tomorrow.
 
Back
Top