A fight for the top! (closed for Opensesame54321)

Sydney could feel the butterflies in her stomach as she felt the cold feel of the lube as Cole gently lubed her anus. She could hear movement before he began to press his slick cock into her tight back door. She did her best to try and relax and after a moment, she felt his cock head slip in, kind of a plop before she smiled as he stopped, giving her time to get used to his cock in her ass.

As he pulled back a bit, she was surprised to feel something pressing against her wet slit. She could tell that it was a plastic dildo, and he slid it in as his cock slid deep in her anus.

She gave a shiver as both his cock and the dildo began to slide in and out and he asked, How does being double penetrated feel baby? and he reached over to remove the blindfold. Her eyes adjusted and she saw him behind her. He wore a lazy, sexy grin as his hips thrust into her.

She gave a groan, looking him in the eyes as, his hands on her hips, she could feel his cock rubbing against the dildo through the thin skin between the two spaces.

Her voice came out low and husky, sexy and full of desire for him. "Love you're incredible." She was impressed that he had gone to all this to give her a new experience. She would never have sex with two different men, and Cole understood that of her and yet wanted to give her something new.

She soon was pushing back against him, the double penetration leading her quickly to a mind blowing orgasm and she could feel her breath catching in her chest as her body was starting to clinch and squeeze not only the dildo but his persistent cock plunging deeper and deeper on her bowels. She could see her full breast swaying heavy with nipples hard and aching.
 
Cole smiled at her words, he loved that she was so willing to open her mind to new things with out cost to her beliefs. There had been women in the past who would have, like Sydney, loved to feel this but not wanted to share themselves with another man. Yet would have buckled and done it and regreatted it afterwards. Sydney would never have swayed on certain issues yet was willing to still be open minded.

Cole leaned over and with one hand cupped one of her swaying breasts and gave it a squeeze. While his other hand stayed on her hips making sure they didn't part ways to the point of him pulling out, he had learned the cost of that and didn't want her to feel any real discomfort this night, or any night. He kept the pace up and added more lube when he felt they needed it.

Cole kept his eyes locked on her in the mirror looking away only to peer at the sight of his cock going in and out of her ass. A sight an ass man like Cole loved oh so much.

"Let me know if there is something you want to try baby. You've been so awesome with my desires, I want you to know that nothing you ask of me will be shot down! Well almost nothing!" He said with a smile.

This was his life now. Sydney, and with it came a support and confidant and a lover the like of which he never thought could exist. A lover he would cherish for the rest of his life. He could feel her clenching her muscles down on his cock and knew she was probably doing the same with her pussy. This only added to his building climax, which was coming faster then he wanted, but given the situation no man would last to long here.

He finally pulled out and peeled the condom off. Then with a flurry of strokes he shot his load all over her ass and lower back. With his teeth gritted and his hands still working his tool he looked at her stunning face, the face he loved. He smiled and handed her a towel to let her clean up first.

Then he took care of the stuff he needed to before getting ready to lay with her in their bed. Thoughts of the news, the possible new condo and the future with such a dynamic woman flooding his mind.

"I hope that was great for you baby?" Cole asked when he had the toys put away.

KC
 
Cole's fingers reached out to squeeze her breast, his hand cupping it. Staring at him in the mirror was both strange and erotic, seeing him grin at her and then stare down in a mix of sex and awe as he literally fucked both of her holes at once.

Let me know if there is something you want to try baby. You've been so awesome with my desires, I want you to know that nothing you ask of me will be shot down! Well almost nothing!

And as she came, groaning and squeezing both the dildo and his cock, she felt him start to speed up and knew that he was close to coming too.

She felt him pull out and saw him remove the condom. With a quick flurry of strokes, he came on her ass and the small of her back, it's warmth somehow thrilling. Their eyes met as he gritted his teeth, and the smile he greeted her with was met with her smile.

He gave her a towel and helped her clean herself and she took another towel and helped clean him.

There was a thing or two that she had always wanted to try. But that was for another night, another time. After their lovemaking, she always preferred to sleep naked against him, being spooned in his arms, his hands on her holding her close against him as if something precious. They climbed into bed and his arms wrapped around her as they kissed.

I hope that was great for you baby?

She kissed him hard, pressed stomach to stomach and whispered to him, "Cole, I love you!" She turned in his arms and snuggled back against him and took his left hand and placed it over her mound while his right hand she placed over her heart, her naked breast resting in his fingers.

She was happy at this moment and she hoped that he was too. She wasn't sure what tomorrow would bring. She wasn't even sure if Nicki would be showing up to sign the contract. She would have to wait and see.

She dreamed of moving into the new home.
 
Cole fell asleep holding the woman he loved. He had his arms around her and his hands on her in a very protective sexual fashion. Sydney had grown with him a lot in such a short time. She had accepted his sexual flavors and allowed him to still enjoy many of the sexual appetites that made him who he was with out ever giving anything up that made her who she was as a woman.

He awoke in almost the same position he had fallen asleep in. Sydney was still asleep, the alarm he saw he had beaten by mere minutes, Cole held her till it rang and they got ready for work. The fact that she was loaded wasn't sitting as well with him now. Not that it was making him mad at her, no he still loved her, no it was what was driving her. The business they were in was driven by money! And the desire for more of it. Cole didn't do what he did because he liked it. He did it for a nice fat pay day and the hopes that they would only get fatter. Had he been rich he would have done what he heart had wanted, and that didn't include real estate. It would have been travel and enjoying New York for all it had to offer! This was something he would hope to learn from her. The what's and why's?

"I am pretty sure that dumb bitch will fuck us over today and take up the old man on his offer to be his fuck toy. That'll clear you of any responsibility, and get me a 100k pay day! But it'll also mean that she'll be working a scant ten floors above us! I hope you are alright with that babe?" Cole said to her after he showered and dressed. Letting her do her thing first.

As they entered the new offices for the second day Cole was greeted by Pete and Tracy. Pete was just there to shoot some shit and Tracy had his day locked in. She was a god send and he had only wished he had her sooner. Malcolm was floundering with out her as Cole heard and soon saw what an asset she was. All this mattered little as he had all but accepted that Sydney was getting the coveted spot. But things were still looking up for him and he was going to make the most of all that was good in his life!

Like he thought William had sent word to both Cole and Sydney that Nikki Nault would be joining his team and that she would not be needing their help any further. This came with a cheque for the exact amount he, Cole had paid into her education thus far. "What an idiot!" He said to himself more than any one else. He looked at Sydney to see what she thought of it!

KC
 
She woke up in Cole's arms, in pretty much the same position as when she went to sleep. She gave a little wiggle of her butt and was surprised to not get any response. Not that she expected sex but normally Cole would make some reaction. She knew that something was on his mind. Surely he wasn't worried about the new place.

The fact that she was rich? No, surely not, though it was strange that he had not asked her just how many millions she had. But when he ran the paperwork she knew he would see just how much she had. And they were not keeping anything from each other; they were starting a life together.

Maybe he was worried about the promotion? She knew that she had blown her chance at the party by standing up to William. Cole knew how to play the game. She was a loose cannon. But she didn't begrudge him the position. On the contrary, she was proud of him.

While she brushed her teeth, he spoke as he dressed.

I am pretty sure that dumb bitch will fuck us over today and take up the old man on his offer to be his fuck toy. That'll clear you of any responsibility, and get me a 100k pay day! But it'll also mean that she'll be working a scant ten floors above us! I hope you are alright with that babe?

Ah. Now she understood.

She rinsed and spit. "Honey, I'm okay with it if you're okay with it. It's not like we have any say in it. And when you get the promotion, you're gonna be a lot closer to her than I will be. Listen, I need to run an errand at lunch. Maybe you could have lunch with Pete. "

Carla was there already and gave her the list of calls that she had already received. She spent the major part of the morning returning them. Right before lunch, William called them up and gave them the news about Nicki. She remained impassive to what he said. Some people never learned.

She could not wait to get away for lunch. She went to one of her favorite shops and picked out a beautiful vase. She had it wrapped and added a card that said "I appreciate all your help with the double closing. Sydney Fancher". On the outside of the envelope, she wrote Helen Hillcrest . When she returned to work, she left the gift on Helen's desk.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top