Shy Sexy Texan

Thank you to all of you who have loyally followed my thread.

Some of my long-time followers might remember me taking a break a few months ago because of a heart break. While that situation seems to be working it’s self out… I clearly have not learned my lesson.

I’m not sure what to do, but I think I might suspend my photo thread until I can learn to not wear my heart on my sleeve…

I for one like all I see about you except getting your heart dun broke like that. You're lovely, and I hope good things come to you soon!

Thank you to all of you who have loyally followed my thread.

Some of my long-time followers might remember me taking a break a few months ago because of a heart break. While that situation seems to be working it’s self out… I clearly have not learned my lesson.

I’m not sure what to do, but I think I might suspend my photo thread until I can learn to not wear my heart on my sleeve…

I'm sorry to hear this, but I understand, and I hope you get things sorted out, whether it means continuing this thread or not.

that sucks hun that you are going through something like this.. really does :( hope that its not too rough on your end. would love to try and help out if i could

xx
jack

Stacy, sorry to hear about your pain. If you do take a break, I hope you will return. Thank you for the lovely pictures.

Retraction

I really appreciate all the kind words and support I've received since yesterday.

I do feel the need to clarify some things. This friend of mine is not doing anything maliciously, nor do I feel led on by him. He is in a situation that I unfortunately know an awful lot about. I want to be there for him now and when the situation is resolved, but he seems to want to go it alone and cut all ties. That’s what hurts. But he needs to handle his situation the way he sees fit and I realize that I was selfish in my feelings yesterday. (I feel a blog entry in my future…when I can keep the tears away)

All that said… I’ve made a few really good friends here, so I won’t completely write Lit off for now.

I really appreciate all the kind words and support I've received since yesterday.

I do feel the need to clarify some things. This friend of mine is not doing anything maliciously, nor do I feel led on by him. He is in a situation that I unfortunately know an awful lot about. I want to be there for him now and when the situation is resolved, but he seems to want to go it alone and cut all ties. That’s what hurts. But he needs to handle his situation the way he sees fit and I realize that I was selfish in my feelings yesterday. (I feel a blog entry in my future…when I can keep the tears away)

All that said… I’ve made a few really good friends here, so I won’t completely write Lit off for now.

Of all the life lessons to learn, the hardest is you can't be there for someone who doesn't want your help. Chasing them only pushes them farther away, and take a step back is hard because you don't know if they'll never reach out to you again. It's a horrible situation to be in and I'm sorry you're having to experience it.

I know that the time it takes for your eyes to dry to finally be able to smile again is going to take a while, but you do have friends who would be glad to cheer you up. It sounds like part of you wants to go at it alone, and part of you is still eager to share. Whatever side wins out, you're still an amazing woman Stacy and judging from the responses in your thread, you don't have to be alone with your grief. :rose:

Stacy,
I have followed your thread and you seem like a very sweet person. I have made a few acquaintances here but I think you may need to put some perspective on things. Though there can be a sense of community on the Lit forums remember that for many this forum offers fantasy and diversion from their day to day life. I don't recommend opening your heart on here with too many expectations. Maybe I'm just too cynical.

I hope you keep posting as I think you are very beautiful but try to keep some perspective. For many this place is just fuel for masturbatory fantasy.

-Lost

Thank you Lost,
I may be sweet and still a bit innocent... but I'm not naive.
I know that the majority of people I encounter here have a single objective - and Lit is the perfect place for that. I've chatted with numerous people on this site, but I know well enough to not open my heart or invest any genuine interest in people aren't looking for the same thing as me.

My perspective on the few I have let in is far different from my perspective of Lit in general.

Stacy,
I have followed your thread and you seem like a very sweet person. I have made a few acquaintances here but I think you may need to put some perspective on things. Though there can be a sense of community on the Lit forums remember that for many this forum offers fantasy and diversion from their day to day life. I don't recommend opening your heart on here with too many expectations. Maybe I'm just too cynical.

I hope you keep posting as I think you are very beautiful but try to keep some perspective. For many this place is just fuel for masturbatory fantasy.

-Lost

Sorry to hear that but at least you know you have friends here.

I hope everything works out.

Hmm, I can understand that.
Sometimes the sidelines is the best place for us to be. If they need support they can get it, but we can still be out of the way.

*hugs the tears away*

Glad you're not giving up on us.......because we won't give up on you or let YOU give up on you either.

Hmm, I can understand that.
Sometimes the sidelines is the best place for us to be. If they need support they can get it, but we can still be out of the way.

*hugs the tears away*

Glad you're not giving up on us.......because we won't give up on you or let YOU give up on you either.

Very well put sir!!!!

We are here if you need us Stacy!!

hugs hun - thanks for the clarification - is appreciated xx mwah

we'll be here to tlak and laugh with when you feel you can

Pic #42

You make me smile, even when you're nowhere near

photo3PNG_zpsd9a6f3d6.jpeg

You have the most gorgeous smile, Stacy... here's hoping you always have more reasons to smile than not.

Not sure of the form on these sorts of things but just seen the news and wanted to make sure you and all of yours were ok.
Hoping to see you smile more and more.
Love, matchstiXXX xxx

Thank you! Waco is pretty close by, but I'm fine and so is everyone I know.
Pretty scary though!

Not sure of the form on these sorts of things but just seen the news and wanted to make sure you and all of yours were ok.
Hoping to see you smile more and more.
Love, matchstiXXX xxx

Glad to hear it. Just wanted you to know that we love you for more than your beautiful smile and that we really do care. From one heart sleever to another. ;-)
xxx

Thank you! Waco is pretty close by, but I'm fine and so is everyone I know.
Pretty scary though!

Glad to hear that you and your friends/family are alright. It's always depressing to hear about another tragedy.

Back