Alberta Friend/Fuck/Talk Buddy List

I live in Ontario, but moving to Edmonton either July or September.
My boyfriend (and fellow litster- chronicle_tenko) is from Edmonton : )

Want to meet Edmonton AB Couple for fun

Hey Jay and wife,

I would really like to meet you for some fun in the sun. email me if you are interested in a little diversion sometime.

hi there are there any BBW Alberta ladies out there that would like to chat? e mail me and lets talk about something intresting that we both enjoy

lol okay Im sorry I just HAVE to say this...I guess cause I've been online for almost 9 years now...are guys still that enticed with cyber/email sex?? I know they are with phone..that's a given..but oh boy..do something different lol

devil_cowgirl said:
lol okay Im sorry I just HAVE to say this...I guess cause I've been online for almost 9 years now...are guys still that enticed with cyber/email sex?? I know they are with phone..that's a given..but oh boy..do something different lol

Some are.. I guess?

Whats wrong with cyber sex or e-mail sex???? you cant say that you look at the pics on here for the artistic content. :rolleyes:

I would love to chat with any woman, regardless of topic

Lorelei_11 said:
Wow, I'm surprised at how many people here are from Alberta. :) I'm from B.C.
Lorelei!!!! *tackles* xoxoxoxo

hello albertans

hello from a mid 30's married edmonton couple who enjoy meeting fellow albertans online ANYWHERE!

cadillacman1 said:
hello from a mid 30's married edmonton couple who enjoy meeting fellow albertans online ANYWHERE!
Good Morning there Cadillacman, you sure have a sexy wife and i would love to meet up with her on line or better yet just were she is in that pic, winks. Thanks for sharing
Java

Well nice to see all us Albertan's coming :devil: out of the wood work LOL. Sorry for not posting for awhile but work called and where I was the internet was not avalable. Hope we can keep this thread going

Winnipeg Mb

Not one Manitoban here how depressing. Anyway, hello from "The Great White North".

For You said:
Not one Manitoban here how depressing. Anyway, hello from "The Great White North".

I thought this was an Albertan thread. Ah well *huggums*

I can't really call myself an Albertan til September anyway so, meh.

I got stranded back in Winnipeg overnight back in March. My ex lives there. So does Dumpling!

Chuckles75 said:
Whats wrong with cyber sex or e-mail sex???? you cant say that you look at the pics on here for the artistic content. :rolleyes:

I would love to chat with any woman, regardless of topic

there's nothing wrong with it- just sometimes, people come off as creepy when they randomly add a girl to "chat" with.

Oh Oh

Lady Reiha said:
I thought this was an Albertan thread. Ah well *huggums*

I can't really call myself an Albertan til September anyway so, meh.

I got stranded back in Winnipeg overnight back in March. My ex lives there. So does Dumpling!

LOL....Really sorry bout that.....I was desperately seeking and got lost :confused:

flip6022

Hi every one Phil here from Fort Saskatchewan {east of Edm} luv to chat with bi guys both sexes

Bump and hope

Hate to see this die
We're an Edmonton couple who would like to meet another couple to slowly explore
feel free to drop us a line

Back Again

Hi everyone just got back into town from work again. I hate being so busy sometimes but one must eat LOL. I am happy this thread is still going, maybe not strong but hey can't have everything. Sorry cadillacman for not getting back to you sooner, but I hope you and your wife are having some luck here meeting people. Anyways just thought I would drop a line here and maybe meet some nice sexy woman too LOL that would be nice :devil: . Take care everyone

For You said:
LOL....Really sorry bout that.....I was desperately seeking and got lost :confused:
it's all good lol. ^-^ *huggums*

Well...

devil_cowgirl said:
HI, attached 29 yr old female. Stepping into the wilder side of life I guess, with slowly getting into swinging.
Sorry guys, stop drooling, I'm not even bi curious, but thankfully my man is lol. :nana:

Tell us more about your man!

Any juicy stories?

Pics are just as good.

:nana:

Edmonton

Well i"ll be darned that so many Albertans are on this site. I never woulda thunk it. And i am another one for this hopefully ongoing thread

For You said:

I just left Manitoba - but a smile and hello to you anyway! :rose:

Back