Being on top and only caring that I orgasm...

Caramel91east

Virgin
I feel like this is a fetish. I would love to be on top and grind on a cock, only caring that I orgasm. After I am done I get off and relax. I am a tad naturally submissive, so not caring that my partner cums is a big deal for me. I don’t know why I feel guilty if my partner doesn’t orgasm. This is why I feel so crazy about riding a cock until I cum and then just leaving. I’m not sure if it has to do with something more deep inside my mind or not...

It is not unusual to have fantasies that are out of character for us compared to our everyday personality. I don't think it's any more unusual than when a take-charge kind of person fantasizes about being submissive. Even the most considerate lover is allowed to be a little selfish at times.

I feel like this is a fetish. I would love to be on top and grind on a cock, only caring that I orgasm. After I am done I get off and relax. I am a tad naturally submissive, so not caring that my partner cums is a big deal for me. I don’t know why I feel guilty if my partner doesn’t orgasm. This is why I feel so crazy about riding a cock until I cum and then just leaving. I’m not sure if it has to do with something more deep inside my mind or not...

use me...:kiss:

I wonder if it is just a control fetish. A fetish that you are totally in control of him and your orgasm? IF that is true than the other part of it is controlling his orgasm as well. It might be a big turn on for you as well.

I know for some men it is nice to have a woman on top of us or in the bedroom where her orgasm and pleasure is very important, more important than mine. It is a big turn on for the guy as well...to be used for HER pleasure. BUT after she is done, part of the humiliation and pleasure for me, is for her to cause my orgasm. There may be some delay, denial, and even teasing....BUT the main part of it for me is control. Her control of my eventual orgasm. I may try to resist, but resistance is does not work my ultimate orgasm is her victory and major turn on.

It starts out as her control of her own orgasms but eventually becomes her control of me as well. You may evolve into that role.

ES

The brain is the biggest sexual organ. If you think that this behaviour is erotic and sexually pleasing to you, then it will be.

Perhaps you long to break out of your shell and do the exact opposite of what is usually expected of you.

At any rate, I hope you AND your partner have fun doing it.

Back