It's Not Cheating If You Don't Get Caught **Closed**

Sophie tried so hard not to make any noises. Her eyes were shut tight and her breathing grew faster, letting out soft gasps here and there when he hit her clit just right. The pleasure kept building, especially after that third finger, and she imagined just how big his dick would feel buried inside of her.

"I hope I don't spoil your brunch." She joked breathlessly. His attentions were driving her crazy and she knew she wasn't far from cumming.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

Startled, Sophie's eyes shot open as she was brought back to reality. Her hand on his head pressed him closer, not wanting him to stop.

"Occupied!" She said loudly, and turned on the water faucet that was near her to hopefully drown out any sound.

"SOPHIA!" It was her mother, she sounded irritated. "What in God's name is taking you so long?! Brunch is about to be served!" The shrill voice rang through the door.
 
Tommy’s eyes went wide at the knocking and the shrill voice of his future mother in law, but Sophie’s hand on the back of his head bid him continue his efforts. His heart was racing but he only intensified his oral work on her, his grip on her growing stronger as his fingers fucked her little pussy harder.

His tongue and teeth and lips went to town, doing everything he could to take her over the edge. Suckling, nibbling, licking, all while his fingertips dug deep inside her, searching for that magical spot within, dragging so firmly along the roof of her cunt.

“Cum for me you little slut,” he growled, just softly enough for her to hear...
 
Her eyes shut tighter as he doubled his efforts. All his attention focusing on just the right places that were sure to bring her over the edge soon. She wanted to just concentrate on that, but she needed to respond to her mother.

"I'll be out in a sec, mom!" She said with some semblance of normality, if not a little breathless, like she had been running. "Just..." She whimpered slightly as his fingers found her gspot, and he growled his command at her. "Just start without me!" She said as she felt the first wave wash over her. Her fingers dug into his hair tightly as she came. It was a powerful orgasm as he kept finger fucking her through it. Her pussy contracted over his fingers and she felt that beautiful rush, heightened by the weed, coming from her core and flooding her tensed body, willing it to relax and enjoy the pleasure.

"Well hurry up!" Her mother demanded. We can't start until find your sister's fiance anways!"
 
He was so busted. He knew it. This was not going to end well. The only thing he had going for him at this point was enjoying Sophie’s orgasmic body. He hungrily lapped at her juices as she came on his face, more determined than ever to push her even harder.

“Good girl,” he said to her, his fingers digging deeper and harder for a moment before he removed them.

Their eyes met, and Tommy knew this was just the beginning. He stood up and smirked at her as he buttoned up his shirt, and then grabbed a hand towel and wiped her juices off his face.
 
"Lost him already?" She joked to her mother, knowing she wouldn't find this funny. "Maybe Diana needs to keep a tighter leash on him or he'll run away." She smiled down at him as he pulled himself away from her.

She laid back, half on the counter, half against the mirror as he got up to clean himself. Her eyes locked on his face covered in her juices. She could tell he enjoyed that just as much as she did, and she knew that he was never going to be fully his sister's again. A man doesn't eat someone out like that without intentions of doing more.

"That is not funny, Sophia. I'm going to check upstairs now, but I expect you to be on the patio when I get back there!" Her mother said, and they heard her steps recede.

Her heart was still racing from the high, the orgasm, and the fact that her mother was so close to catching them. Luckily, her mom was so in her 'perfect world' she would never even imagine that something like this would ever happen. Sitting up, Sophie grabbed another hand towel to wipe her thighs and mound off, laughing under her breath.

"Fuck I haven't cum like that in a long time. I made such a mess. You're a bad influence on me." She joked, as she covered her swollen and content pussy with her skirt and standing up, a little wobbly.
 
Tommy had to stifle a laugh at Sophie’s words, and fortunately Sophie’s mother moved along, but it was apparent that they needed to get themselves to brunch. Their absence had been noted, although not connected. Thank fucking God.

“I think you are the obvious bad influence here,” he said to her with a little chuckle. He couldn’t help but think that he had obviously chosen the wrong sister, but how could he have known? The future, suddenly, seemed up in the air, as if his life’s path was no longer set in stone. Anything could happen from here out.

“You go first,” he suggested. “Hopefully the coast is clear!”
 
Back
Top