Cell Mates (closed for KaosuMakoKino)

images_zpshi0ilge8.jpg
Adrian Michaels - Prisoner 168345
Adrian shrugged slightly as his gaze flickered upwards towards the guard. "Adrian. Also, there is something they don't know about me... something very special," he said quietly. It was a talent he didn't often reveal, as he was easily able, if he so desired, to weaponize it.
 
images_zpshi0ilge8.jpg
Adrian Michaels - Prisoner 168345
Adrian exhaled softly as he rolled his shoulders as he heard the door clank open with a rather annoying metallic creak. "You know, you'd think they'd be able to afford to oil the hinges on the outer doors, but then they'd probably lose the bitchy intimidation attempt," he sighed in a sarcastic tone.
 
Tricia groaned as she stood back up, adopting a defensive body posture. She hadn't experienced too much difficulty with these guards, but she didn't rule out Adrian creating more trouble.
 
images_zpshi0ilge8.jpg
Adrian Michaels - Prisoner 168345
Adrian exhaled slowly as they were led to the mess hall, which fortunately for them was mostly empty. He didn't trust the guards since, unknown to Tricia, a couple of them had actually tried to murder him. He was cautious despite the fact that he knew that not all of the guards were corrupt.
 
Tricia followed behind Adrian, taking her tray and following him to a table. He decided to sit with his back against the wall, and Tricia was forced to do the same.

She tried to work out how best to eat without forcing Adrian's wrists around, and wound up bending over as she started to eat. The food was greasy and cold, and she ate it slowly. There were windows high on the walls, and she didn't like the idea of being cut off from it by being sent back to the cell.
 
images_zpshi0ilge8.jpg
Adrian Michaels - Prisoner 168345
Adrian snorted softly, his gaze rising to the windows. "You'd think it would occur to them that if they were to keep the inmates satisfied, there'd be much less shit going down. I have no interest in the little drug rings that pop up from time to time," he said quietly. Perhaps in the eyes of the law, he was a brutal ass bastard, but it hid the cunning and strategic mind he held.
 
"Is that why they're bringing women here? To satisfy the male inmates?" Tricia shook her head. She wasn't fond of the idea of being some sort of prison concubine. She couldn't believe she was missing her last facility, where she spent twelve hours a day in a machine shop for pennies, and the less said about her horny cellmate, the better.
 
images_zpshi0ilge8.jpg
Adrian Michaels - Prisoner 168345
Adrian rolled his eyes at her question. "I fervently hope not. The idea sickens me, quite bluntly. Besides, you're under my protection," he said quietly. He was almost sure she'd retort with the question of what he'd want in return.
 
Tricia ate the rest of her meal in silence. Adrian hadn't made a move on her so far, in fact, he seemed completely uninterested in sex, and that suited her just fine. She was a bit in awe of his zen-like ability to ignore his surroundings. She wondered if that was discipline or if he had just stopped caring.
 
images_zpshi0ilge8.jpg
Adrian Michaels - Prisoner 168345
Adrian exhaled softly, his gaze scanning for any possible threat, despite appearing utterly bored and uninterested.

"Time for your showers, shitheads," one guard bellowed. Adrian cocked his eyebrows slightly upwards. The last shower he'd gotten was before he'd been shoved into the solitary cell and had been downright cold.
 
Last edited:
Tricia finished off her tray and stood. At least she could look forward to some time alone with her thoughts in the shower, expecting the room would be big enough for her and Adrian to give each other a little distance, if only for a few minutes. She was sure he'd appreciate time alone as well, but she wasn't aware they weren't going to get that.
 
images_zpshi0ilge8.jpg
Adrian Michaels - Prisoner 168345
Adrian exhaled softly as he stood. "I'm so tempted to kick that guard squarely in the balls, but I'm too tired to give a shit. As long as the shower's hot, for once," he said gruffly, glaring at the guard.

He followed them to the usual showers, but was a bit surprised when they shoved Tricia in behind him. The shower had three heads but wasn't much more than five feet across by six feet long. "Better hurry, shitheads. You got twenty minutes," the guard sneered.
 
Tricia groaned as she found herself shoved into a tiny little nook. The guard stepped back, but continued to watch the two as the water came to life.

Tricia pumped soap onto her hands and began washing herself, hoping to get the sweat and grime off of her body, trying to hide her body from the guard assigned to watch her.
 
images_zpshi0ilge8.jpg
Adrian Michaels - Prisoner 168345
Adrian glared at the guard. "For being a guard, you're rather disrespectful, asshole. You keep staring, I'm going to shove my foot up your ass," he snapped as the guard flinched, looking away. "Smart man, jackass," he drawled as he got some soap as well, trying not to look at Trisha himself, though what he did see was quite beautiful. He exhaled slowly as he washed himself, sighing softly as he washed himself quickly and efficiently. "You got balls threatening me, you little shit," the guard muttered. Adrian ignored him, noticing that Trisha was having difficulty washing her back before he exhaled softly, ignoring the soft wet slaps of his bare feet on the floor as he got a handful of soap, pushing her wet hair aside before he started washing her back, amused as she stiffened, likely very startled. "I don't take advantage of people... unless it's a mutual thing... more fun that way, besides, you look like you could use the help," he said softly in her ear.

He knew 95% of the inmates and probably a good 30% of the guards would have taken carnal advantages of this position and chance, but he would not, though he easily could have.
 
Tricia closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation of this strong man stroking and massaging her wet back. She didn't get messages often, but the physical and emotional stress she'd endured throughout her stay in prison called for it. She'd prefer a real parlor with incense and music, but beggars can't be choosers. The idea that he didn't intend to take advantage calmed her. She doubted that he would call on her to blow him or perform some sexual reward for his efforts. He might demand a massage in return, but she could do that. The idea actually brought a curl to her lips.
 
images_zpshi0ilge8.jpg
Adrian Michaels - Prisoner 168345
Adrian exhaled softly as he let his hands brush over her lower back and hips. "If nobody else will stand at your back, I will," his voice was low, just for her ears. He turned away, rinsing his hands as he sighed softly.

He was very aware of the half healed cut just above his left hip on his lower back where someone had tried to shank him, only for his own shank to end up deep in his own forearm just below the elbow.
 
"Thank you" she whispered. She closed her eyes, forgetting for a few moments the terrible place she was trapped inside of. She lasted a few seconds before the water cut off, leaving the two sopping wet.
 
images_zpshi0ilge8.jpg
Adrian Michaels - Prisoner 168345
Adrian exhaled softly as his gaze flickered over her body. "Might as well give you what I never got," his muttered reply was low. His arm flashed out as two thin towels were thrown at them.
 
She took the towel in her hands and began gently drying him off, cleaning his face, then working down to his broad shoulders. Exquisitely built, she thought to herself.
 
images_zpshi0ilge8.jpg
Adrian Michaels - Prisoner 168345
Adrian exhaled softly in surprise, watching this woman drying his body with gentle touches. He didn't miss her gaze flickering over his shoulders and chest, though he'd heard more than a few of the female inmates muttering to one another about how they'd wanted a ride with him. He wasn't oblivious to that meaning, however, although he had never done that to anyone. A few times, female guards had tried to take advantage of him, but had been quite startled by his much more dangerous talents.
 
She finished drying him off and began on herself, rubbing the damp towel over her shoulders and down her arms, before beginning on her breasts. Moving to her legs forced her to bend over, forcing Adrian to bend over, and she tried to finish off her long legs as quickly as possible, to avoid causing him any additional discomfort.
 
images_zpshi0ilge8.jpg
Adrian Michaels - Prisoner 168345
Adrian exhaled softly, wincing only slightly at the tight manacle before he blinked, noticing a single drop of blood slipping out from beneath it. "You'd think they'd do a simple thing like loosen the damn manacles, it isn't like we're going to run," he muttered as he dried the backs of her legs, hips, and rear, noticing she stiffened when he dried the last. It didn't really surprise him, though strangely, it did, however, make him slightly sad, an emotion he hadn't felt in many, many months.
 
He was very careful with her, she appreciated that. It wasn't hard for Tricia to imagine being thrown into a cell with a less considerate man. Inmates were starved for physical attention, and her beauty could have made her a target.

The guard watching them decided they were dry enough and handed them fresh uniforms. "You can put those on when you get home."
 
images_zpshi0ilge8.jpg
Adrian Michaels - Prisoner 168345
Adrian sneered at the guard. "You're a perverted little shit, obviously. Can't get it up unless you take it up the ass, eh?" his tone was scornful and sarcastic. The guard lifted his billy club and cracked the weapon hard into Adrian's upper chest, the skin turning reddish purple almost immediately. Adrian grunted, taking a single step back and restraining himself from attacking the guard.
 
"Stop it!" Tricia yelled back at the guard, bracing herself in case the nightstick met her as well.

"Stop pissing off the guards!" Tricia told Adrian before turning to the man with the baton, "and you, stop poking the bear! Just take us back."

The guard put his baton away and approached Tricia, who backed up until her wet butt touched the wall. "Fine. But we're taking the scenic route. I don't think the boys in the main wing had a chance to see our newest arrival."
 
Back
Top