Boys Wear Skirts To Protest No Shorts Policy

I went to school in the midwest. In summers it gets to 100 degrees. No males wore shorts to school, except in gym classes. Most of us lived. AC wasn't invented back then.

I had to read that again....most of us lived. :nana:

If they are going to have a dress code, then they should enforce it. The cross-dressing boys should be punished. The main purpose of school is to learn, to include how to follow rules while away from the home.

Guess what? A massive number of jobs in the real world have some type of dress code, so get used to it. Trying to get around a ban on wearing shorts by putting on a skirt is silly. Yeah it got the point across, but at what cost?

Those people who cheer on the boys for dressing up as girls are part of the problem.

But wait a second... Why is this celebrated by those 'open minded' liberals that are celebrating gender identity confusion?

When you see (assumed) straight males making a big deal over wearing traditionally women's clothes, doesn't that mean they are mocking trans people? Or is it cultural appropriation?

They might have had a good cause, but especially in the U.K., how is this not a hate crime?

Damn I wish you liberals were consistent.

Denny

Hell no! Think of all those times a hammer of 2lb sledge would have come in handy.
A small hammer can be cute.

I had to read that again....most of us lived. :nana:
Well some of us played on the RR tracks. Others drank water from an old rubber hose. The rest of us chewed on our cribs and window sills covered in lead paint. We drove too fast and never had seat belts. You know, normal stuff before the government told us we weren't being safe.
Oh yea, we shot Dairy Queen spoons out of our friends' mouths with BB guns, played with switch blade knives, and ran with momma's scissors.
Just normal kid stuff. Them cocaine cough drops didn't harm most of us too bad.
My only real problem was not listenin to mamma that I'd go blind. Glad I stopped doing that stuff while I could still see with glasses.

Denny

But wait a second... Why is this celebrated by those 'open minded' liberals that are celebrating gender identity confusion?

When you see (assumed) straight males making a big deal over wearing traditionally women's clothes, doesn't that mean they are mocking trans people? Or is it cultural appropriation?

They might have had a good cause, but especially in the U.K., how is this not a hate crime?

Damn I wish you liberals were consistent.
Posts like these make me dizzy and confuzeder. But I do agree. Only pussys should wear dresses.

Posts like these make me dizzy and confuzeder. But I do agree. Only pussys should wear dresses.

300px-Clerical_clothing.jpg

I went to school in the midwest. In summers it gets to 100 degrees. No males wore shorts to school, except in gym classes. Most of us lived. AC wasn't invented back then.

QUOTE=SgtSpiderMan;86455914]I've lived in Florida for a long time, when a friend who lived in San Francisco was freaking out about upcoming high's in the lower 80's I laughed. They went on to explain that not all buildings in SF have central air and are built for ventalation, so an 80 degree day there can feel brutal inside. I imagine it might be similar in England.
We lived in Florida 23 years. My shorts kept getting shorter until I noticed the "pretty boys" wear short shorts. Now that we moved back to the midwest I only wear my short shorts in the house..... or nothing.

You can put cool stuff in your purse if you promise not to hit us boys with it.[/QUOTE]

I also went to elementary and high school in the Midwest. In the summer, the temp. got to 100 sometimes but, in the winter, it got to -20, so it was not too bad on average. :rolleyes:

Oh wow, you sure pulled a zinger there. We're all so proud you can so quickly find a picture.

In "western culture", one common theme is that boys wear pants and girls wear skirts. This is about boys wearing girl's clothes to get attention.

Nobody was talking about other cultures (common middle eastern attire is a robe - for everyone). Also some groups tend to have uniforms that represent a holdover to ancient traditions.

So a priest? Doesn't count. A cat? Nope.
It was almost funny, but still pathetic.

Typical liberal. Can't refute, so redirect.

So it goes to name calling? Really? We can't just have fun? You have to be all serious and so tightly wound that no deviations from your perceived norm are allowed?

Loosen up dude.

Oh wow, you sure pulled a zinger there. We're all so proud you can so quickly find a picture.

In "western culture", one common theme is that boys wear pants and girls wear skirts. This is about boys wearing girl's clothes to get attention.

Nobody was talking about other cultures (common middle eastern attire is a robe - for everyone). Also some groups tend to have uniforms that represent a holdover to ancient traditions.

So a priest? Doesn't count. A cat? Nope.
It was almost funny, but still pathetic.

Typical liberal. Can't refute, so redirect.

Hey, hope you have a wonderful evening and eventually find that fight you're looking for.

1fc4a8fc45a12555f0f8bcbf2e5544cf.jpg

Denny

We lived in Florida 23 years. My shorts kept getting shorter until I noticed the "pretty boys" wear short shorts. Now that we moved back to the midwest I only wear my short shorts in the house..... or nothing.

You can put cool stuff in your purse if you promise not to hit us boys with it.

I also went to elementary and high school in the Midwest. In the summer, the temp. got to 100 sometimes but, in the winter, it got to -20, so it was not too bad on average. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]Remember how we had to walk up hill ten miles both ways in snow six feet deep?

So it goes to name calling? Really? We can't just have fun? You have to be all serious and so tightly wound that no deviations from your perceived norm are allowed?

Loosen up dude.

Just commenting on a common redirection.
I apologize if 'typical liberal' bothered you.

Hey, hope you have a wonderful evening and eventually find that fight you're looking for.

The only fight I'm looking forward to tonight is beating gravity's hold on that 12 bottle.

Edit:
I think there's a few more in the fridge if y'all want one.
Have a good evening yourselves

Scholls have, historically wasted an inordinate amount of time and energy bitching about clothing. They have the crazy idea that kids will pay more attention so someone's legs than the teacher. Guess what? No matter what, some kids won't be paying attention to the teacher. So what happens is the school says "YOU CAN'T WEAR SHORTS." Then a kid shows up in shorts. He walks in and the teacher, instead of teaching the class, has to reprimand the student, who will typically push back. Then there's a whole thing, and the kid gets dent to the Dean's office or whatever. So, now the first 12-20% of class time was not spent on the subject, but dealing with an completely arbitrary rule. Its fucking ridiculous. If administrators would calm the fuck down over shit that doesn't matter, the teachers could worry about giving information and, ya know, TEACHING instead of policing and keeping the students under their thumbs.

Just commenting on a common redirection.
I apologize if 'typical liberal' bothered you.

The only fight I'm looking forward to tonight is beating gravity's hold on that 12 bottle.

Edit:
I think there's a few more in the fridge if y'all want one.
Have a good evening yourselves

As long as you enjoy being a sanctimonious self righteous prig, who are we to stop you? :rose:

I also went to elementary and high school in the Midwest. In the summer, the temp. got to 100 sometimes but, in the winter, it got to -20, so it was not too bad on average. :rolleyes:
Remember how we had to walk up hill ten miles both ways in snow six feet deep?[/QUOTE]

And that was in the spring. when the grizzly bears who had been hibernating came out looking for food. :rolleyes: During the winter was when we had the serious blizzards, and that was when we had to watch for polar bears.

If they are going to have a dress code, then they should enforce it. The cross-dressing boys should be punished. The main purpose of school is to learn, to include how to follow rules while away from the home.

Guess what? A massive number of jobs in the real world have some type of dress code, so get used to it. Trying to get around a ban on wearing shorts by putting on a skirt is silly. Yeah it got the point across, but at what cost?

Those people who cheer on the boys for dressing up as girls are part of the problem.

~*~ 👍🏽 ~*~

Back