Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2015

i don't see why i even bother. i made 4 roleplays, 2 of them HOURS ago, and those two were only looked at. my other 2 are subtler, but i don't see the point in trying. when i make roleplays where men can join, i get tons of requests. but all the ones i make here and elsewhere asking for women, they just get ignored and passed over. it's like i'm invisible to other women. :(

No offense, but posts like this are a big red flag to people who might want to play with you.

Understand that this is a holiday weekend and a lot of folks are gone with their families and such. Therefore do not expect a lot of activity for the next little while.

It's a holiday here in the states, Kane. RP writers from other countries may not be aware that its Thanksgiving weekend here.

Kitty, you need to have a little patience. Guys here are generally speaking more eager to write with newer writers or writers they don't know well, the girls learn to be a lot more selective and careful about it. A few can tell some tales about some weirdos here.

My advice is look around at other threads for a female writer you'd like to write with. Then when you find her send a politely worded pm to her with a little bit about yourself and your thread idea and ask if they'd like to write with you. The worst they can do is say no or that they're too busy with the threads they already have.
 
i don't see why i even bother. i made 4 roleplays, 2 of them HOURS ago, and those two were only looked at. my other 2 are subtler, but i don't see the point in trying. when i make roleplays where men can join, i get tons of requests. but all the ones i make here and elsewhere asking for women, they just get ignored and passed over. it's like i'm invisible to other women. :(

No offense, but posts like this are a big red flag to people who might want to play with you.

Understand that this is a holiday weekend and a lot of folks are gone with their families and such. Therefore do not expect a lot of activity for the next little while.

It's a holiday here in the states, Kane. RP writers from other countries may not be aware that its Thanksgiving weekend here.

Kitty, you need to have a little patience. Guys here are generally speaking more eager to write with newer writers or writers they don't know well, the girls learn to be a lot more selective and careful about it. A few can tell some tales about some weirdos here.

My advice is look around at other threads for a female writer you'd like to write with. Then when you find her send a politely worded pm to her with a little bit about yourself and your thread idea and ask if they'd like to write with you. The worst they can do is say no or that they're too busy with the threads they already have.

Yeah, don't be a whiney bitch. Calm the fuck down and someone will respond to you.
 
i don't see why i even bother. i made 4 roleplays, 2 of them HOURS ago, and those two were only looked at. my other 2 are subtler, but i don't see the point in trying. when i make roleplays where men can join, i get tons of requests. but all the ones i make here and elsewhere asking for women, they just get ignored and passed over. it's like i'm invisible to other women. :(

I know what you mean. I get frustrated on here sometimes too. But I really think it's just a timing issue more often than not.

Best of luck in your future prowls! ;)
 
The Walking Dead

Daryl took a long drag of his cigarette from one hand with his crossbow in his other hand, staring out through the fences of the prison and to the woods surrounding it. No movement was seen other than the spare walkers lurking about and his fellow inhabitants of the prison doing his or her individual duties- tending to the newly planted fields, fortifying the fences, training the post-Woodbury citizens in combat. He observed them with indifference; this was every day life now.

Taking another long drag, Daryl looked up at the nearest guard tower. Glenn was on duty for the shift, his gun relaxed in his hand yet his eyes observant of the movements around him all the same. Daryl felt a bit of admiration for the young man. For a young, anxious boy who use to just deliver pizzas for a living and annoy the hell out of Daryl, Glenn was turning out to be one of the strongest members of their community.

As all the people in the prison, Daryl could have never seen his life ending up as it was now. Well, perhaps he would have ended up in prison, but certainly not in this manner. He had always been a survivor, as had his big brother Merle. But he would have never imagined that surviving involved fighting undead humans and taking up with complete strangers who he would have never associated with in a previous life.

Take for instance: Rick Grimes. An officer of the law, a man of his word. A southern Bruce Wayne without a fortune to help him and a costume to disguise his acts of justice. No, Daryl Dixon would have never associated himself with Rick Grimes in a past life. If anything, Daryl would have been on the other side of him, in the back of a cop car with handcuffs and his rights read to him. But over the past year and a half, Rick Grimes had proven himself not only to be an honorable man, but a true friend. Daryl looked up to him like a long lost brother that he needed a long time ago but never had at least not with Merle. Without him, Daryl would have been dead a long time ago, or-at the worst-an outcast in this lonely new world.

"You certainly seem deep in thought."

Daryl turned to see Carol beside him, a rifle in her hand and a knowing look on her face. He dropped his cigarette and snuffed it out under his biker boots, not taking his eyes off of the prison yard.

"Just thinkin' 'bout how we need some other way t' make the fences stronger other than spending the entire day killin' walkers," he responded casually, glancing towards Tyreese and Karen repetitively stabbing walkers through the head at the fence.

Carol nodded. "I agree; stronger protections are needed. We can't waste our energy every day doing things that we would have to do anyway outside of these walls." She paused, looking around the yard. "But for now, it's what seems to be working best."

Daryl didn't respond, but he was glad that Carol agreed with him. His admiration for Carol with as deep as his for Rick, if not deeper. For someone who use to be so weak, Carol was one of the wisest and toughest people that was in the prison. He was glad that someone else saw the weakness in their home other than himself.

"Have you told Rick this yet?" He turned to her, eyeing her keenly. "You're on the Council, y'know."

Carol eyed him back. "So are you. Why don't you say something?"

Shrugging, Daryl fidgeted with his knife in its sheath. "I'm more for huntin' and trackin' than strategizin'."

"Your opinion is still valued, too, you know," Carol pointed out.

Daryl shifted uneasily. "Doesn't matter." He had never cared to be on the Council. After the fall of Woodbury and the disappearance of the Governor, it only seemed obvious that some sort of government should be taken up at the prison so that it didn't become a sort of place like Woodbury. A makeshift democracy had been formed at this point, and Daryl had suddenly been swept up into part of the five member council at Rick's insistence. He still didn't understand why, but Daryl would never argue against having the power to get people listen to him and follow through with his advice. In his opinion, most people were idiots.

"Uh-huh," Carol scoffed. She balanced the gun in her hands, checking its ammo to make sure that it was loaded. "So I have a favor to ask you."

Daryl tensed, turning to Carol. "Yeah?"

"I volunteered for guard duty tomorrow evening, mainly because Glenn and Maggie need a break," Carol began. Daryl waited. She signed heavily, signaling the weight of the favor about to unveil. "I've been training the younger generation to fight and be prepared for combat, and I normally like to get it done in the afternoon after some of their other basic education has been dealt with."

Daryl nodded, but he quickly became anxious. Carol had been training all of the kids who were old enough to hold a weapon in combat and tactical skills along with some of the other adults. Most of those kids were no older than fourteen. Even after almost two years, they were as stubborn and as clueless as ever in the ways to survive in this new world. Carol seemed to be the one who the children listened to the most. Daryl wasn't exactly the expert when it came to talking to kids, let along training them. His patience was thin enough with the adults around there.

"I don't want them to miss a lesson just because of my responsibilities," Carol continued, keeping an eye on his face to observe his reactions, "so I was hoping that maybe you would give them a lesson in tracking or at least in how to handle guns tomorrow."

There it was. Daryl drew in a breath. "I dunno," he almost stammered. "Kids were never really my thing." He shifted his tone to a confident teasing. "I tend t' intimidate the older ones already, let alone the young'ns."

"You're good with Judith," Carol pressed.

Daryl snorted. "She's a baby. She can't even talk. That's a plus in my book." Daryl gave a small chuckle at Carol's disapproving look, but he looked away out at the prison yard. No, children were not his things. They were too innocent, too weak to go without protection of an adult. And if you couldn't help them, you let them down. Or worse, they were lost or killed.

His mind automatically went back to a long time ago, and he remembered when a little girl walked out of a barn, dead eyes bright but empty in the sunlight. He shivered, hoping Carol would not notice. Daryl still felt like he had let Sophia down, like he could have looked more or protected her more. But he couldn't. No, he would help where he could but when it came down to it, he would protect himself and would only hope for the best from others. Feeling the pressure of someone relying on him was too much.

Carol looked at Daryl knowingly, and she softened. "They're braver than you think," Carol stated. Raising her chin, she said with pride, "If anything, they're catching on quicker than most adults have so far. They're on their way to knowing how to protect themselves, and we both know that's what is important."

Daryl still didn't look at her, but he nodded slowly at this. Yes, he did believe that the kids should be better prepared to defend themselves. His thoughts ran back to Sophia, and he felt a pang of sympathy for Carol. If she had had the kind of training that Carol was insisting for these kids now, then maybe Sophia would have survived rather than succumb to her fate. He saw now why this was important to Carol. Feeling his emotions of anger and guilt from the past emerge again, he quickly slid Sophia into the back of his mind. But he had made up his mind.

"Okay," Daryl finally said. He saw Carol relax with relief. "But I'm not going to go easy on 'em," he promised her. "They got t' toughen up."

"I know," Carol said. "If it makes you feel better, at least you'll have Beth there to help you out."

Daryl raised an eyebrow. "Beth? I didn't think that she was one for gun slingin' like her sister is."

Carol nodded, slightly amused at his brash opinion. "She's not, but I think she just feels too comfortable behind the prison walls. But you'd be surprised with her now. She's stronger than back on the farm." She ignored Daryl's scoff, adding, "If anything, though, she'll act as a buffer between you and the kids."

"Yeah," Daryl snorted, reaching in his pocket for another cigarette. "Because she just got done bein' one."

Carol shook her head, but an agreement had been struck between them. Lighting his cigarette, Daryl left Carol alone and headed towards the fences. He wasn't looking forward to his new role as a teacher, but the idea of those kids being able to protect themselves made him feel better. It meant that he would have less to feel guilty about if he couldn't protect them; a selfish thought, yes, but it made him feel better nonetheless. But for now, he didn't have to worry about the lessons, so he pushed it out of his mind. Daryl wasn't doing anything of importance at the moment; he might as well go kill some walkers so that he could have some pointers for killing fresh on his mind for his class tomorrow.

------------------------------------------------

Thanks for making it this far and hopefully reading all of my prompt, nothing super interesting but it paints the picture. So I started watching The Walking Dead again and have fallen in love with Daryl and Beth all over again, seriously Beth should of gotten more screen time.

Now we can go with the prompt I wrote up or we can brainstorm some other ideas. We can go canon or off canon or a bit of both. Set it on the farm, in prison or on the road. The prompt above I'm not exactly sure about so definitely open to other story ideas.

I'd like to play the role of Daryl or another male so I'm searching for someone to play as Beth or another female. We could do a rp using other characters such as Rick, Maggie or OCs. I prefer to role play on Google docs and use a messenger such as k messenger, skype, google hangouts/chat or yahoo msger. I'd like this to be primarily story driven with interesting character development and a good plot.

So if this interests you shoot me a message
 
^^^ Just make sure the newborn doesn't actually appear in any of the sex--or sexually-themed--scenes. Involvement of under-age, even unaware babies, is a Lit no-no.
 
Holiday Stories

Howdy y'all. Oh god I can't believe I did that. Nobody I know actually says howdy. Anyways. It is officially post thanksgiving and I am looking to start my holiday themed stories once again. I'm a fan of power exchange and I'm open to supernatural or unrealistic stories. I'm bi and I would love to have more lady players in my inbox. I look forward to hearing from all of you. Some story ideas would be I'm a seasonal worker and I'm sleeping around with the other staff members. A little public play and taboo. Or I'm an elf that Santa and Mrs. Claus have a very special place for. I've even played an elf who was meant to guide a man through a "wonderful life" story that also involved a lot of sex.
 
I am seeking 1 female who is ok with slavery and the supernatural and who can be dominant but gentle for a story-roleplay i am making, "Rose's New Mistress". It is about a neko, or cat girl, named Rose who has lived all her life in a slave market, waiting for someone to buy her, and an angel priestess gives her a home with her. The setting is in medieval times, the angel's home is a castle near a temple, and there is a large forest surrounding both. If you are interested in this, i would like you to PM me so we can set it up.
 
Contemplating a story where a catgirl is sent to Earth.

If anyone's interested in working on such a story, please let me know.
 
Female Co-Writer Wanted

Thought I'd jump on a 'post-American holiday' bump.


Tis the Season to become way more available for some awesome sauce.

Looking for female co-writer(s) to join me in creative stories. You can have a look see at my SRP Profile and the threads & ideas I have washed around. The posts can range to (at the shortest) a couple of paragraphs, averaging three or four paragraphs, and depending on my inspiration would post a couple times a week (and I post only in SRP threads).

Willing to work on anything you may be interested in working on. But just in case …
Here are a few ideas that are tripping my trigger these days, some are old some are new:


Life is for the Living -- He’s a widower in his late thirties, nestled into a middle-managed career complete with a decent home in a clean neighborhood with a well kept lawn. Even while his wife was alive, they were not known for much in terms of excitement. He tinkers, shuffles, and puts in his working hours with all the interest of paint drying. In a word, he is boring. In a word, she is not. She comes into his life like a wrecking ball of mayhem that as much destroys any chance he has of his beloved simplicity, as it does giving him reason to learn what he maybe missing.

Marooned -- It’s day 21. They count, because that helps with the sanity. The liferaft got them both here, and at first they were sure it would be a day or two at most. But now it’s day 21. The makeshift shelter is no longer makeshift. The chores of finding water and foot are not chores but just what you do. They are strangers, were strangers, but now at Day 21, sharing this ordeal has led them to start to feel something more that just shared castaways.

Ghost Hunters -- They are a team of ghost hunters, self-proclaimed paranormal nerds who every few weeks get access to some place with reports of spooks. They get out their cameras & recorders, scan for emf changes, and gather relentless data for further analysis; and they are a good at it too. They make a good team. A team, that’s what they are. No they aren’t dating or anything. Just friends. Friends … right? Yeah, that’s all … just friends. One night they get a chance to investigate an old manor with reports of hauntings from old witches. That night they both are overcome by something, something that they both lose themselves in the moment. And do they ever lose themselves.

Time Traveler -- He was far from a tinkerer, he was a builder. He had always made new inventions to better the lives of the people of the town, and his solitary work. Her overly and impish curiosity of all the things the man does leads to her finding his masterpiece in work - a time traveling machine. Yet to work, she prods and pokes until she finds he has more carnal intentions with the device -- he isn’t as much witnessing great periods of the past, but ‘witnessing’ great women of the past, ‘witnessing’ & returning back in time without getting caught. Once she figures this out, it lights her own fantasies, and she takes things from there.
(Some notes on this: My first vision is that this is a steampunk story, but I am not committed to it. The way I see this there are two ways we could write it: It could end up being they make the time machine go off on their own and we can tell their exploits in back and forth posts, but it leads them to explore each other too. Alternatively, this could be played that the machine never gets built, and she seduces him with a little roleplay of the historical women he was interested in. We can talk if you are interested.)


None of this is so hard set that we can’t discuss it - at the end of the day, this is a shared story so we both have to buy into the concept.

I’m always interested to hear your ideas as well - even if it goes in a different direction. If you are interested in these or any other ideas floating around, feel free to PM me. Every idea is up for discussion, and we can do whatever it takes to make it work.

~AA
 
Looking for a female writer to explore a forced bi/lesbian theme. The setting isn't so important, because I'm more interested in the psychology and relationship dynamic of the characters. So any ideas and input around that would be heartily welcomed.

The twist is that it's a guy who's forcing his girlfriend or a girl who has a crush on him into having sex with another girl. I see him as something of an emotional sadist, who's doing it to see how far he can manipulate and push her. The girl would be somewhat conservative, probably sheltered, and he's probably going to enjoy shocking her. Does he really care about her? Maybe. But if she doesn't try her best, she'll never know.

Ideally I'd be looking for a writer who is interested in character development and, while certainly enjoying smut, would have a preference for mind games. Whether you want to play the girl who's forced, or the one participating in the forcing, either (or both) are welcome. I could see an incest thing in there, if that's your thing, but it's not necessary at all for me.

I'm not a stickler for post length or frequency; I'd rather RP with someone interested in the story, and will therefore help it develop (instead of conforming to the "minimum" standards). So creativity and an emotional sadomasochistic streak most welcome.
 
Rimworld

Rimworld.

We did it; we now occupied the far reaches of the galaxy with ships of all sizes, shapes and speeds that shoot across the stars. However, with the wider reaches of space comes the threat of crime spreading as well, for which it has and the arms of the law must bring in those whom trespass upon the rights of others…

This multiple storyline tell of those tells either it be from the Breakers of the law, or he enforcers of he law.
Some stories start at the most distant planet that man occupies it is know as the Rimworld where the only harsh factor is, do you have what it takes to survive….

If interested please PM..
 
Looking to write with females

So, I am back after brief hiatus otherwise known as life. If there are any ladies looking for a writing partner, hit me up and we can discuss some ideas.
 
Looking for a male co-writer for the following ideas:

The X-Wing Pilot and the Scholar – A Star Wars based RP:

Set directly after the events of “A New Hope,” and based on the “Princess Leia” 2015 mini-series:

The Empire has declared a bounty on all remaining Alderaanian citizens. Princess Leia has started the process of finding the remaining Alderaaians, but has been called back to aid with the Rebellion. In her stead, she has appointed a squadron of X-Wing pilots to help her find the refugees, and usher them to a new planet.

Your character would be an X-Wing pilot – maybe not too pleased about this “rescue” mission when he could be doing something better with his time and skill set. My character would be an Alderaanian scholar, someone clearly unsuited for war, but someone who Leia is particularly insistent on finding.

Protoculture Problem – a Macross / Robotech based RP:

Taking inspiration from Macross 7 and it's male singing lead, I thought it'd be fun to create a story with a male singer lead (as opposed to the female idol). He's deemed the new weapon in the fight against the unknown aliens of the universe, and my character would be his Meltlandi body guard. Perhaps it's set a few decades after the events of the original SD Macross, and tensions between the Zentradi and humans are still a little tenuous.

If any of the above stories interest you, please send me a PM and we can further discuss details!
 
"Silo" is up and writing.

Need 1 male, 2 females.

Although it is a group role play, it is written more like several 1x1s, connected by a common IC thread. DON'T BE AFRAID OF GROUP ROLE PLAYS! This one is different.

IMPORTANT: In the Main IC thread, spelling, grammar, and punctuation checks, as well as minimum post lengths, are mandatory. You can do as you and your writing partner please in the 1x1s. But no lazy cell phone posts in the Main IC.

The Back Story:
  • In 2020, The Greeve began their conquest of Earth.
  • By 2050 -- today -- there are fewer than 50 million Humans left on Earth.
  • Most humans are slaves to their alien masters.
  • Others -- our characters -- live free in small, inconspicuous communities.
  • In a converted ICBM silo, a thriving community exists.
  • Residents, prairie farmers, and Ferals -- wandering humans -- work and trade, eager to not just survive but thrive.

PM me if you have any questions.
 
"The Angel's Captive"
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1255108
Seeking 1 female.

A young succubus futa, captive to angels, becomes the slave of one in particular: the angel princess. She is forced to live a life she hates, and suffers when she disobeys her new master. She must either accept her new life, no matter how much she hates it, or die. What path will she choose? All this happens during the war between angels and demons.
 
The Actor's Kiss

.

The Actor's Kiss

I am looking for a either a female or a male to help me write this story.

In essence, the outline is simply this.

Two Amateur stage actors have just starting to rehearse for a local drama society's performance.

Their roles are such that they are expected to kiss on the stage.

The director after several rehearsals moans about the lack of passion intensity they are portraying.

"Go and Practice for Fuck Sake" he rants...

And so they do.....

So I would like to explore these two people; either M/F, M/M or F/F as they rehearse on stage and then what happens as they rehearse behind closed doors.

Happy to discuss specifics of the plot during any discussions.

So please let me know if you are interested.

Adrian
 
I have a Harley Quinn and Joker RP looking for a male writer to play Joker. This is before Harley becomes Harley, back when she was a doctor of the mind, Dr. Quinzel. Need descriptive male to pull her strings and sap away her sanity, turning her into the villianess she is known to be.

Also looking at other ideas! I have a firm love for fantasy. Hit me up!
 
I'm looking to start some more threads with some women. I have lost some partners and gained some but still some more threads to write. I'm a nerd so I don't mind writing scifi, fantasy, modern, apocalyptic, or any other setting you can think of, I'd prefer a setting where I don't have to do research in order to understand what you are talking about but will do one if partner is understanding that it will take me some time to post.

The only creature I have played was an angle but willing to try others. I haven't really done any mutant threads. The only kind of mutation I'm willing to do is something like the X-Men or anything that will give you super powers that is it.

I like to do romance threads because I'm a softy when it comes to women. I have done one dominance thread but I am willing to do another if my partner is willing to talk with me and figure out what she likes in that kinda tread. I'm willing to try the fallowing though:
  • Incest
  • Voyeurism
  • Exhibitionism
  • Reluctant
  • Impregnation
  • lactation
  • Breeding

I am available daily. I will tell you if something comes up and can't write for a period of time. I will put in as much as my partners when I post so if you like to post win paragraphs I'll do the same but I do have a limit try not to have ridiculously long posts though (I'll let you know if I'm interested in writing with you you have a ridiculously long posts.) Please don't be like some of the women and just stop writing on our thread all I ask is that you let me know so we can either write an ending to it or I can try to find someone else who will write with me. I'm only interested in writing on Lit so no email or IM threads. I have tried those before and only got burned they never really have gotten past talking about it. No God modding you can write for my character if need be as long as the situation calls for it.

Thread Ideas

I want to try to start up another vampire thread where one of our characters get transformed into a vampire, can be negotiated who gets turned, I want the thread to have conflict in it where the vampires falls for the other character and dosent want to make them fallow the same path as it. In the thread the vampire will turn the other character I just wanted that emotional conflict in it.

I have a thread called Demon Domination I kind of want to do something along that premise expect the demon already they already have their powers no one discovers them. Its going to be like opposites attract.

I like to collaborate with my partners but if they like to write with little to no details talked about I'm fine with that. Fell free to pm me if interested or have a Idea you want to try to get off the ground or want to see what other Ideas I have that you will like.
 
Back
Top