The Trumpbad Thread

IMG_4754.jpg
 
Bill Maher, "Real Time" 5/18/18

"The latest theory from The Bubble is that the FBI has planted a spy in the Trump campaign. No, not a spy; this is just what the FBI does for a living. You know, that's what they do. Trump, sorry man, you have ties to the American mob, the Russian mob, to Russian hookers, to the Kremlin, to indicted co-conspirators, to f*cking goons and shady lawyers and tax evaders and fraudulent businesses and fake charities and bribes and hush money and porn stars. This is what the FBI does. They investigate shady people like you."
 
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...-shooting-victims_us_5b114e84e4b0d5e89e1f139a

When President Donald Trump on Thursday met with victims, families and others affected by the shooting at Santa Fe High School in Texas, which left 10 people dead and 13 wounded, at least one parent was not impressed with his demeanor, continuing a pattern of the president failing to show empathy during tragedies.

Rhonda Hart, whose daughter, Kimberly Vaughan, was among eight students who died in the shooting last month, told The Associated Press her conversation with Trump “was like talking to a toddler.”

According to Hart, Trump repeatedly brought up arming teachers, a policy proposal he has frequently promoted after school shootings.

Hart, an Army veteran, said she also suggested employing veterans as sentinels in schools. She said Trump responded, “And arm them?” She replied, “No,” but said Trump “kept mentioning” arming classroom teachers. “It was like talking to a toddler,” Hart said.

She said the president also focused on the shooter and his appearance, repeatedly describing him as “wacky.”
 
Why reporters were not allowed into the meetings Trump had with two dozen people affected by the Santa Fe High School shooting...

Trump, 71, repeatedly called the gunman “wacky” while speaking at the gathering, at a Houston military base, according to Rhonda Hart.

“He kept calling him [the shooter] this wacky kid who was wearing a wacky trench coat,” says Hart, whose 14-year-old daughter, Kimberly Vaughan, was fatally shot along with nine others in the May 18 attack in Galveston

https://splinternews.com/trumps-meeting-with-families-of-santa-fe-victims-was-ap-1826479911


Splinter writer,

Describing the suspect as “wacky” to the parents of the children he murdered and the people who were lucky enough to survive the shooting is obviously disrespectful, but that is par for the course for Trump.

Wacky” is a refusal to take school shootings seriously. It’s also a refusal to take mental health—the thing all pro-gun people seize upon as a beloved diversion—seriously. It turns a deeply traumatic event into a joke. And yet the president repeated it.


(What caused Trump to respond to a parent of a murdered child with an "Uhhhh"She confronted Trump, on his repeating the phases wacky trench coat, and wacky kid.)

She said-"He might have been depressed, but he was not wacky."


“I said, ‘[The shooter] might have been depressed, but he wasn’t wacky.’ But if that kid needed help, he needed to have proper access to it,” Hart says, “meaning you shouldn’t repeal the Affordable Care Act [one of Trump’s cardinal promises] and get them the help they need and take away the stigma of mental illness.”

She says she told Trump, “Mental illness needs to be addressed.”

She said she told Trump, “Maybe if everyone had access to mental health care, we wouldn’t be in the situation.”


She interrupted the track of his well rehearsed, familiar speech track. All that he could respond with was Uhhh.

Trump gets stuck in a familar loop track-guns in the classroom

Hart, an Army veteran, said she also suggested employing veterans as sentinels in schools. She said Trump responded, “And arm them?” She replied, “No,” but said Trump “kept mentioning” arming classroom teachers. “It was like talking to a toddler,” Hart said.


But, the true purpose of visiting Texas was not to visit the victim's families, and comfort them. It would reflect badly on Trump, if he ignored them, and focused on his donors. He had a fundraiser at a luxury hotel in downtown Houston, $5,000.00 a plate at St. Regis- and in Dallas at the Adolphus Hotel, $25,000.00 a plate. $50,000
if you wanted to take a picture with Trump.

https://www.chron.com/news/politics...akes-first-trip-to-Houston-since-12957394.php
 
Michael Cohen has a team of lawyers going over the recordings confiscated from his locations, listening for anything that can be kept out because of attorney-client privilege.

They just need to listen for anyone who sounds like a toddler.

Devices have been found in the vicinity of the White House that are capable of intercepting cellphone conversations.

They just need to listen for anyone who sounds like a toddler.
 
So, basically the White House needs a nannycam, and a baby monitor? Hell, I'll save the taxpayers some money, and spring for those out of pocket.
 
It's funny how these Soros' Nazis put up their little jokes. I would put some up on that Obama-nation of a Chicago corrupt alderman, but he was no joke. And Hillary, the poor uneducated little trailer trash dyke who cheated on the Presidential debates as well as her BAR and college exams is no joke either.

Just this week one of the rich 1% fat cat little Nazi Hollywood clowns came out and said the hope of the Democratic Party is the complete destruction of the American economy. (the jerk didn't realize he was saying that Trump will stay in power because the people are happy having a good economy, jobs, and a president who puts them first).

President Trump has done more for human rights and the people of the world and this country than Mr. Obama and Mr. Clinton did in 16 years. By the way the so called media and the Democratic party who allowed the "children" to cross the border, you know M13 terrorist, are saying they will take over schools, kill people and vote Democrat. Miss Witch of the West Nancy P. defended these sweet animals, these pigs, as well as the left media and the Democratic party. But then without murders, slavers, drug dealers, pot heads, slaves and uneducated fools, they would not have anyone to vote for them.

Remember how Mr. Obama lied to his party members in Congress about the so called health care. He admitted it as well as the Mayor of Chicago and his quack brother and the other butchers who called themselves doctors that everything was a lie. How Mr. Obama kissed the ass of every dictator and not one of them showed him any respect. Now even Castro or that dick head from Valenzuela. By the way the Democratic Socialist (both communists and Nazis call themselves socialist by the way) pointed to these countries as models that they planned to have us turn into.

You note that the "gentlemen" who post these anti human rights, racists, and un American post do so because they are free and allowed to have their saying according to the Constitution they wish to destroy. Yet not one of them want to escape this terrible land and live in North Korea, China, Russia, Iran or any other heavenly country. All those socialist people who said they would leave this country if an honest man was elected president are still here. I might think that a Democrat Soros Nazi would lie to us!!! Say it isn't so.

[Discussions promoting and/or accusations involving pedophilia and/or underage sexual activity prohibited per our forum guidelines. - Last Warning]

As far as the "Russian probe" goes, the probe is stuck up Hillary's ass. She and her fake husband took millions form the Russians, filed false documents to destroy the free elections in this country and sold out to crooks and dictators.

Here something funny for you IrezuiKiss. The only job Mr. Obama ever had was stuffing ballot boxes for an organization called ACORN. And the only case the Mrs. Clinton had that she is so proud of is the destroying the life of a young girl by defending her rapists and getting him off. She is in the same class as Oprah and Whoopie and the others when it comes to covering up crimes (like her boy Bill's) against women.

I am sure you can defend these people. Unlike the nit picking you are doing on President Trump, these low life pigs actually have committed crimes and treason, but I know you will come to their defense. After all M13 is a social club not a murdering bunch of Obama terrorist and the Nazi take over of California and the destruction of our environment and economy is good for us. It is better to be a poor slave than a well paid free person. That is what the California Democrats tell us. Look at Detroit and see what wonderful things the Democrats did for that city.

If Trump is so bad and the majority of the people don't agree with you, tell us what other then the destruction of our freedom and economy the Democrat Soros Nazi Party can do for us in a positive way? What has Trump really done wrong since coming to officer other than not firing all of the corrupt Obama and Clinton swap rats as soon as he arrived and throwing Hillary in jail?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top