50 shades of cheating (free private authors welcome)

Wickedfantasies

Loves Spam
Joined
Jul 14, 2018
Posts
25
Disclaimer; I have never seen the 50 shades movies nor have I read the books, I know that Christian married Ana and they have erotic sex. I saw a clip of "50 shades freed" with Ana, Christian, and Gia. In the clip, the character of Gia seemed very weak and not confident.

Now, forget everything thats in the books or movies.

The premise would be that Christian and Ana are married, looking to buy a new house. They find a realtor whose name is Gia. Gia is tall,blonde,sexy,confidant, and vicious. When she sees what she wants she will not let any woman stand in her way.
 
Its pretty hot I thought but no one is interested?

You need more to the premise to interest people. Why would Christian be interested? If you've read the books, you know that Christian is almost insanely obsessed with, and possessive and jealous of, Ana, so if you create a story in which the hot realtor is going to make headway with Christian you're going to have to make him a completely different character, with a motivation to cheat. What's the motive?

Or you could write a story where the realtor is after Ana. That might be more promising.
 
You need more to the premise to interest people. Why would Christian be interested? If you've read the books, you know that Christian is almost insanely obsessed with, and possessive and jealous of, Ana, so if you create a story in which the hot realtor is going to make headway with Christian you're going to have to make him a completely different character, with a motivation to cheat. What's the motive?

Or you could write a story where the realtor is after Ana. That might be more promising.

Not the last part, only if she was stealing her from another woman.. I suppose the premise could be changed then. Different names but same idea.

I am into women stealing men/women from their wives/girlfriends. I am not into the other.
 
Back
Top