Wanted: Something More

gamerdom

Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 11, 2015
Posts
186
Greetings,

I am searching for a partner, a submissive partner to be precise. A slave, a toy I can tease and play with, a doll I can dress up and send out into the world as I see fit. I’m looking for someone that is interested in exploring their submissive side and their fantasies and not just for a night or two. I’d like to start out with a base friendship and a relationship that could possibly grow.

If you read that and are still intrigued, please read on.

A bit about me:

I have six years worth experience in the lifestyle, and the kinks I’ve enjoyed that I’ll be looking to continue with are bondage, Wardrobe control, orgasm denial and control, moderate public play, humiliation, medium pain(won't draw blood), etc. Kinks I will not do include illegal, incest, blood, beast, and scat.

So what I’m looking for in a slave/submissive:

I’d like an intelligent woman, one that can say more than “Yes Sir”. I want to be able to talk dirty, but also hold other conversations too. The cliche slave of eyes always down “yes sir” is boring for me. I need someone playful and perhaps with a bit of a devious side...or shy side. I like shy too :)

Experience is irrelevant. Whether your curiosity just piqued and you’re looking to get a bit of knowledge and experience to see if this lifestyle is for you, or if you have many years worth. It does not matter to me.* Location does not matter to me. I've had subs/slaves from all over the world. Do not be afraid to contact me in fear of a time and distance difference.

I look forward to any and all replies.
 
Last edited:
Halloween bump for the best Dom a girl could ask for. :heart:

Ladies, you're missing out by not PMing this one.
 
How is it possible that this wonderful guy hasn't found the one yet? Maybe because it's you! PM him to find out. :D
 
Wanted to add that I'm not looking for a three way. I do not want to "share" a girl.
 
It would appear others have tried to take portions of my title. Come on guys be a bit more inventive than to steal my idea... ;) Saturday Morning bump!
 
want to sub

hello sir
iam from india
iliked wt u write in ur ad
plz contact me at fac book
iam not rich
so i didnt have good cell
iam virgin
 
Most public play is an infraction and therefore illegal, as it falls under "lewd conduct". Commonwealth v. Quinn was the case of showing a red thong and the buttocks.

I ve known gamerdom; I've been his sub before, and the most he asks is masturbation in a stall. I'm sure a good portion of this site has done that if not worse i.e. In their car. Go troll someone else primalex. Gamerdom doesn't deserve any flack.
 
Thanks for the bumps guys! I love hearing people over-analyze and assume (sarcasm). If anyone would like to discuss my likes and limits, feel free to pm me I will gladly answer questions about them.
 
Back
Top