Gorgeous 25 y/o Femme Traveling the US and Needs Feet, Legs, Ass Worshipped by Woman

Gorgeous 25 y/o Femme Traveling the US and Needs Feet, Legs, Ass Worshipped by Woman

I'm a 25 year old highly-sexual woman who has been developing a foot fetish for some time. I like to wear short skirts, stockings/pantyhose and high heels and tease in public. It takes a woman to please and worship me in the way I desire.

I would prefer someone under 40 but am fairly open otherwise. Juse get in touch and we will see. You should have an aching desire to smell, taste and worship an uber feminine, fit/curvy (size 10), dark haired beauty's sexy feet. Then, if I allow it, you can work your way up under my tight skirt by kissing, sucking and licking my legs to my perfect, round and luscious ass.

I'll out west now and will be traveling down the west coast soon and would love to meet up and finally fulfill my desire to have a woman I barely know hungrily and lustily worship my body.

Please send a picture if you contact me and I'll gladly return one if I'm interested.

Would love to talk dirty and get off right now...

Back