patty's gallery

Thank you all for the sweet responses here.

I put a bunch more of my office doodles up on flickr.

Here's something I posted on my blog to inspire some erotic creative witing with erotic spanking and/or domination and submission as a theme. It's a contest to provide my readers with reading material different than mine ...

The winner (readers vote) will recieve a framed signed print of the final version of this peice.

any rotica riters wanna play? send me a PM Deadline is 6/16/06

ghosts1.jpg

beginner Haiku any one?

Soft submissive kiss
Rock hard will penetrating
Ownership’s lit flame

Willing gentle tongue
Brut desire pushed firm within
Hot, possessed, entwined

Silken lips succumb
Piercing power thrusts for its due
Cum’s scald seals the bond.

[a gal could get paranoid with all this deafening silence. ]

pattydraws said:
the 1st workable stage

pinky.jpg

the next ....

pinky2.jpg

again .....

thepromiseofhim1sc.png

and then

lilypink.jpg

before these came countless scraps, a hollow outline... these were completely from imagination .....

OMFG these are beautiful -- lady you need to draw for a living -- bet you could make some decent money off of erotica -- because i know in my area there is not alot of artist that will do it :heart:

pattydraws said:

Here's something I posted on my blog to inspire some erotic creative witing with erotic spanking and/or domination and submission as a theme. It's a contest to provide my readers with reading material different than mine ...

The winner (readers vote) will recieve a framed signed print of the final version of this peice.

ghosts1.jpg

Point me to the direction to vote -- i would love to have a signed peice by you :kiss:

rozezwild said:
OMFG these are beautiful -- lady you need to draw for a living -- bet you could make some decent money off of erotica -- because i know in my area there is not alot of artist that will do it :heart:

Thank you :) not much money in it so far. but glad you like y work...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Boy are my wheels turning.

Ok, let me percolate a day and send you a real entry or five.

Great incentive to start writing more :D

pattydraws said:

ghosts1.jpg

Georgia O'Keeffe eat your heart (et al) out!

You blossom wonderfully, and capture it rapturously.

I enjoy it accordingly.

Good work

I thought I was about to log off and get back to work until I saw your drawings. My random thought contribution: How is it that a drawing can capture so much more sensuality than 99.99% of the millions of photos that I've seen on the net? Your drawings, especially.

Thanks.

slow11000 said:
I thought I was about to log off and get back to work until I saw your drawings. My random thought contribution: How is it that a drawing can capture so much more sensuality than 99.99% of the millions of photos that I've seen on the net? Your drawings, especially.

Thanks.

You know, I could go on for a long time trying to explain what you so sucinctly put in your post. AMEN!!! And thank God for Patty's wonderful talent and her willingness to share with us.

What a beautifully captured moment!!!

Patty, you have an amazing ability to render the hardest aspect of drawing for most people- HAIR! You're incredibly talented all across the board but I have to say, your drawing of hair is probably the best I've seen in a long time.

Dang Patty, "Flesh" is so raw, so powerful that moment of claiming her and capturing her, body and soul is so profound.

Great work!
:rose:

I'm so happy I scrolled down and found this thread!!

WOW

The moodiness here, the soft contrast, the detail...very distinctive. My congratulations to you!

Oh goodness. This thread makes me...cream a little on the inside of my mouth now.

~blinks~ I love this place. So much inspiration in a nice, neat, bunchofmessofthreadseverywherethatyouhavetosearchforit package.

This...is the total...awesomeness of drawing. Mmmm, she makes me happy people draw.

Don't know if you are still around but wanted to say I find your art refreshing and hope you post more. A wondering, wandering Lit poster.

Thank you

sorry I've been scarce.

the blue funk hebbie jebbies make me crappy company.

figging6s.png

thank you for the kind comments... y'all are sweet.

patty

pattydraws said:
subpower1sc.png

back to the drawing board....

You're back! I'm glad you're here. :rose: Your drawings are superb!

The woman in these drawings...is she you?

Do you draw from photographs? How large are these pieces?

Back