A question about shaving

why_not_jill

Really Really Experienced
If there is already a post about this I missed it. How often does everyone shave? I have pretty fair skin so I shave pretty much every time is shower. That's my legs, arm pits, and pussy.

I want to hear from everyone else, not just the women, the men too.

Looking forward to finding out if I am an oddball or not.

I have a lady that shaves my cock, nuts and a little around my anus about once a month. Then she gives a complimentary handjob.

How is this a fetish question?

I trim my pubes. I sometimes do the 5-clock shadow but prefer my DE razor for my face. I also use "Kiss My Face" shaving lotion which makes is a lot better than any of that can stuff.

Pretty much every day...

If there is already a post about this I missed it. How often does everyone shave? I have pretty fair skin so I shave pretty much every time is shower. That's my legs, arm pits, and pussy.

I also shave when I shower most everyday. I shave my pubic area, crack and ass completely smooth while I trim the rest of my body very close with electric hair clippers about once a week, chest, arms, legs etc...of course I shave my face while I'm in the shower too but love feeling smooth down below and closely trimmed elsewhere...:)

Last edited:

Everyday for me too. From my knees to my neck. Stays nice n smooth and no red bumps at all.

I also shave when I shower most everyday. I shave my pubic area, crack and ass completely smooth while I trim the rest of my body very close with an electric shaver about once a week, chest, arms, legs etc...of course I shave my face while I'm in the shower too but love feeling smooth down below and closely trimmed elsewhere...:)

I tried this many times but how do you do all your balls and ass and:
1. Get it all and right
2. Not cut yourself

I shave my legs when I shower because that is where what hair I have settled. I do not shave under my arms, but you would have to have pretty good eyes to tell without a close inspection. I seldom trim my cunny, just a touch now and them to keep things neat. I have no taste for the bare barbie doll look.

I tried this many times but how do you do all your balls and ass and:
1. Get it all and right
2. Not cut yourself

BIC Sensitive Skin version disposable razor with lots of Ivory bar soap lather.

The disposable doesn't get as close as the 'real' razors do, but I do it every 2 or 3 max days, it just takes a moment to do, there's also no irritation and you nearly have to work at it in order to nick or cut yourself.

Practice, practice, practice.

mid 60s male reply:

Strange that as I get a bit thinner on top, my pubic hair has got thicker and wilder!
I trim rather than shave:
5mm all over my balls,
10mm either side around my whole crotch,
uncut wild curly hair immediately above my boner, as wide as when I'm at full erect, tapering upwards to a line of hair across my belly button up to my chest where I don't touch it at all.

Another thing with being older: flippin rogue pubic hairs growing up my shaft. That all comes off to the root regularly. Mind I need to be erect to do it nicely.

Wow.. great response..

It's good to know so many men, are into grooming.

BIC Sensitive Skin version disposable razor with lots of Ivory bar soap lather.

The disposable doesn't get as close as the 'real' razors do, but I do it every 2 or 3 max days, it just takes a moment to do, there's also no irritation and you nearly have to work at it in order to nick or cut yourself.

Practice, practice, practice.

Yeah I think I rather just at least get my ass waxed and even in the crack.

I'm a woman who does very little shaving, basically only if the mood takes me, which is almost never. I'm most likely to shave my armpits and least likely to shave my pussy area. When I used to try to keep my armpits and legs hairless I was shaving daily which took about an hour and usually resulted in bloodshed. I tried shaving around my pussy twice and it resulted in a razor rash, extremely painful ingrown hairs, and an awful itchiness from it growing back in. So I usually have hairy pits, almost always hairy legs, and always a bush. I still attract men, even with my very obvious leg hair.

But for the sake of your question, to be hair free I have to shave daily.

I don't get the itchy part after she shaves me or razor burn at all. Maybe try putting a lotion on?

I'm a woman who does very little shaving, basically only if the mood takes me, which is almost never. I'm most likely to shave my armpits and least likely to shave my pussy area. When I used to try to keep my armpits and legs hairless I was shaving daily which took about an hour and usually resulted in bloodshed. I tried shaving around my pussy twice and it resulted in a razor rash, extremely painful ingrown hairs, and an awful itchiness from it growing back in. So I usually have hairy pits, almost always hairy legs, and always a bush. I still attract men, even with my very obvious leg hair.

Get a better razor. In fact get your hands on DE (Double Edge Razor) with a Feather Blade.

One word

Wax.
Everywhere.
Myself for the easy stuff; a professional for the tricky bits.
Once a month maybe?

Face gets shaved Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
Cock, balls, and ass on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
Other pubic hair trimmed once a month or so, same as my chest hair.

I am an old man and I have been shaving my pubic hair since I was in my teens, long before it was fashionable. I don't have much body hair, but I still shave my pubic hair about once a week.:)

Im with Nakidin AZ

I also shave when I shower most everyday. I shave my pubic area, crack and ass completely smooth while I trim the rest of my body very close with electric hair clippers about once a week, chest, arms, legs etc...of course I shave my face while I'm in the shower too but love feeling smooth down below and closely trimmed elsewhere...:)

I use an electric clippers and cut my own hair about once a week to keep that fresh hi & tight look. and once the head is done i use a number 1, comb and do my pits chest stomach and a close cut on and around my cock, balls and ass. then jump in the shower and take a razor and clean up the balls and cock to a smooth finsh. it feels amazing when all done and i slide a pair of silky sheer pair of vickry secret panties on.

You sound like my kind of woman! I love a woman with hairy legs, pits + bush. Hairy is the preferred choice but very, very occasionally it can be a real turn-on to see the legs shaved or help with it by soaping, etc. Love running my fingers over the stubble as the hair returns + do love it when its fully back.

I shave every week. Girlfriend shaves once or twice a year, and if she does she only shaves her lips and bikini line. Usually it's just a full bush, no shaving, no trimming.

Back