Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ballseyn.jpg

I have the perfect place I NEED you to cum :) but I dont have an external site to post from...sooooo

I should probably fix that

Where would you like it .. sounds like such an innocent question:cattail:

*poof*;)

Last edited:
It all depends

on where you are and who you're with, when you ask it. ;)

First of all being overweight is a very serious health issue. You can even have serious health problems from just being 50 pounds overweight. I know I have been there. It took me three-plus years to lose 60 pounds. My Doctor said I would be dead if I hadn't lost the weight. If you like a BBW that is fine but just remember there is a difference between being "big-boned" woman or man and being unhealthily overweight. Weighing 75-100 pounds or more over your recommended weight will cause serious health issues, maybe not currently, but certainly down the road. And most of that excess weight lands right where you don't want it to. Just being 50 pounds over caused me serious problems. I could not even walk around the block.

I once met a woman in-person from Literotica who weighed 350 pounds. I felt really sorry for her. She never smiled and what she ate was amazing. Not only did she chow down her two double cheeseburgers, two orders of fries and two Pepsi's, she also ate two apple pies and to top it off, two hot fudge sundaes. She must have gained another 100 pounds just by that meal alone. It was disturbing to say the least. She smelled god-awful, didn't shower and was extremely unhealthy. It was also extremely disturbing that she didn't care.

First of all being overweight is a very serious health issue. You can even have serious health problems from just being 50 pounds overweight. I know I have been there. It took me three-plus years to lose 60 pounds. My Doctor said I would be dead if I hadn't lost the weight. If you like a BBW that is fine but just remember there is a difference between being "big-boned" woman or man and being unhealthily overweight. Weighing 75-100 pounds or more over your recommended weight will cause serious health issues, maybe not currently, but certainly down the road. And most of that excess weight lands right where you don't want it to. Just being 50 pounds over caused me serious problems. I could not even walk around the block.

I once met a woman in-person from Literotica who weighed 350 pounds. I felt really sorry for her. She never smiled and what she ate was amazing. Not only did she chow down her two double cheeseburgers, two orders of fries and two Pepsi's, she also ate two apple pies and to top it off, two hot fudge sundaes. She must have gained another 100 pounds just by that meal alone. It was disturbing to say the least. She smelled god-awful, didn't shower and was extremely unhealthy. It was also extremely disturbing that she didn't care.

I love when people try to kill a thread.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back