A New STD

embarrassedBut

Experienced
Joined
Mar 29, 2018
Posts
32
My idea is for a new sexually transmitted disease. Females are infected at a very young age - not sexually of course. Exactly how is unknown. For men, it is 100% fatal. For 5 minutes after sex, nothing. Then he dies in agony. Condoms are ineffective. The only way to tell if a female has it is for a man to have sex with her. If he dies then she's infected. It will be known that the children of an infected woman are not infected but are not immune.

Virgins are feared; no way to know if sex with one will be fatal. Uninfected women are prized. Telling a man that you are not a virgin is a capital crime if you are infected. Imagine, a young woman's beau is so in love with her that he is willing to risk it. She's not infected. But she suddenly goes from undesirable to highly sought after. Suddenly, every man around wants to have sex with her. But what about the young man that risked his life?
 
How about the STD causes men to experience 'phantom' menstrual cramps and birth pains, then women go out and purposefully infect men. A woman scientist discovers the cure but refuses to release it until they allow women to fully decide what to do or not do with their bodies.
 
The OP's snuff scenario won't go over well here. And we don't even see tentacles!

Flip the conceit. The STD causes extreme ecstasy in men but not in infected women, eagerly sought-out, and fought over, and enslaved. Underground researchers work to convert the virus so men are carriers and women enjoy the joy. Take it from there.
 
Virgins are feared; no way to know if sex with one will be fatal. Uninfected women are prized. Telling a man that you are not a virgin is a capital crime if you are infected.

Haha it's enough to give Radical Christians or Muslims a stroke.
 
To each his own, but this doesn't satisfy my definition of "erotica."
 
Back
Top