You're beautiful...

4af01d9445078b2fb64e3297b25d26d2.jpg

My husband tells me everyday that I am beautiful, hot and sexy...why can't I just believe what he says is true?

My husband tells me everyday that I am beautiful, hot and sexy...why can't I just believe what he says is true?

We're our own biggest critics. When you're bombarded with messages daily that you have to be this, do that, or look like her to be attractive, you start to believe the lie. It's hard to get out of a pit when society continues to dump dirt on you.

You are very beautiful, btw. :heart:

Last edited:
image_zpsecc40bc1.jpg

Every woman is different...and beautiful in her own way.

And a man who remembers to tell her that is the one she is not going to forget.

Great thread!

image_zpsecc40bc1.jpg

Every woman is different...and beautiful in her own way.

And a man who remembers to tell her that is the one she is not going to forget.

Great thread!

Thanks, baby! You know you are so beautiful!! I hope you remember that! :D

I don't know if anyone else thinks this fits, but it's my favorite and in my eyes it works, so...

a1e1d4d1a5114486331a7eb16c88d11b.jpg
;

(I hope it's readable!)

It's important for all types of women to know that you don't have to fit a prototype of what one person thinks is beautiful in order to be beautiful or feel beautiful.... People think, Sexy, big breasts, curvy body, no cellulite. It's not that. Take the girl at the beach with the cellulite legs, wearing her bathing suit the way she likes it, walking with a certain air, comfortable with herself. That woman is sexy. Then you see the perfect girl who's really thin, tugging at her bathing suit, wondering how her hair looks. That's not sexy.

Hi gorgeous!!

You are so welcome, you know how much I think that you are beautiful! Love you, baby.

:kiss: sweet!

I don't know if anyone else thinks this fits, but it's my favorite and in my eyes it works, so...

;

(I hope it's readable!)

I love THe Velveteen Rabbit! You are a beautiful person, PL1!

image_zpsdae17e0a.jpg

I am me. I am what I am, and I don't make apologies for it. :kiss:es to all the beauties out there...especially the ones who don't know it.

Last edited:

;

(I hope it's readable!)

It so fits. And you are so beautiful and sexy. :rose: :kiss:

It's important for all types of women to know that you don't have to fit a prototype of what one person thinks is beautiful in order to be beautiful or feel beautiful.... People think, Sexy, big breasts, curvy body, no cellulite. It's not that. Take the girl at the beach with the cellulite legs, wearing her bathing suit the way she likes it, walking with a certain air, comfortable with herself. That woman is sexy. Then you see the perfect girl who's really thin, tugging at her bathing suit, wondering how her hair looks. That's not sexy.

You are so right!

tumblr_mebp13gvyM1rtpxxfo1_500.jpg

Perfection is a funny thing; the term is tossed around so often, but I don't think we have any real concept of what it is.

Back