Maryland is for lovers?

I'm up late putting the final polish on my story for Literotica's "Geek Pride Day" Sci-fi/Fantasy anthology. There are at least ten stories already in the collection. They'll all be published on May 26.

Sorry. I saw the opportunity to get a plug in, and I took it.

Did you get your story done? Seems you are quite into story telling so that means you must have a lot of naughty thoughts running through your head. We need more of that in the Maryland, DC and Virginia area. :)
 
Did you get your story done? Seems you are quite into story telling so that means you must have a lot of naughty thoughts running through your head. We need more of that in the Maryland, DC and Virginia area. :)

I did finish it last night, yes. I'm so excited about this anthology, it has some really big Literotica names participating, ChloeTzang, electricblue66, SimonDoom. They've really motivated me to up my game, and I think this is the best story I've ever written. Sorry. I'm plugging again. I'll stop.

As for naughty thoughts in my head, well, I get bored on the metro and my mind wanders off to some pretty disreputable places.
 
.

I had an account a years ago and met a few from here. Just started a new one and trying to connect with new people. Straight W/M early 30’s athletic build and just trying to see what Lit has to offer this time around, and who is in the MD area?
 
I don't think there are enough women that check out this thread to met anybody which is a shame.

I did see the new avengers movie last night. I liked it though cannot say I cared for the ending though it does increase the curiosity for how the next movie will tie everything up. I wonder if the Capt America, Iron Man and Thor characters are done?
 
"If this were a knitting board, we'd all chat about knitting, but it doesn't mean I'd want to knit a sweater for just anyone."

LMAO!!
I always looked upon Lit as a fantasy site. Despite all the personal, intellectual exchanges I've never been approached, by any of the ladies, to actually meet in the flesh. I never had the expectation...not that I would say no.
 
Start of the weekend is not looking too good. Hope nobody has been flooded out.

Well, I am not dry tonight, no sir. Too many G&Ts. Lemme tell ya, Baltimore will always be my first love. Love me some Natty Boh and Heavy Seas. But Vigilant Navy Strength Gin is no joke. Tonight I am feeling no pain. But I'ma regret it in the morning.

Speaking of regret, I let some friends talk me into a camping trip on the Eastern shore next weekend. I gotta drive across the Bay Bridge on Memorial Day weekend. What the HELL was I thinkng!?
 
Well, I am not dry tonight, no sir. Too many G&Ts. Lemme tell ya, Baltimore will always be my first love. Love me some Natty Boh and Heavy Seas. But Vigilant Navy Strength Gin is no joke. Tonight I am feeling no pain. But I'ma regret it in the morning.

Speaking of regret, I let some friends talk me into a camping trip on the Eastern shore next weekend. I gotta drive across the Bay Bridge on Memorial Day weekend. What the HELL was I thinkng!?

Natty boh is one of my go to beers for the maryland tailgate parties. Maybe try leaving a little early for your trip though I am sure there will be some crazy traffic. Good luck.
 
Orb

I never thought I would see the magical yellow orb again! It is so nice to be able to garden for a bit and have sun not mist.
 
Finally a nice evening! Now which crowds do I want to endure in order to go out and enjoy it? Old Town Alexandria? National Harbor? The New Wharf? So many choices.

So where did you end up? All sound interesting for a warm evening after enduring days of rain.

It was nice to see the yellow orb today. Hopefully it will help to dry things up a bit.
 
So where did you end up? All sound interesting for a warm evening after enduring days of rain.

how was everybody's weekend. Any interesting stories to tell?

I ended up at National Harbor. The parking is expensive, but at least it's easy and there's lots of it. And since it's right off the beltway, less time in traffic and more time in the sun. I got an outdoor table at Redstone and had a nice, long, leisurely dinner while the sun set over the Potomac.
 
Married men for hot busty wife

Hi MDers,
My wife is in her mid 30s - tall and busty with a beautiful smile. I recently discussed the possibility of her sleeping with another man and she expressed an openness to the idea (to my surprise). She is into older men (late 30s up to mid/late 40s) who keep themselves in good shape. Running is a plus. I would love to find a guy to pick her up while we are out in Wash DC and then we can take things from there. PM me if you are interested and please provide thoughtful response if you would like to be considered!
 
So what's everyone up to this long weekend? I'm about to brave Rt 50 for the slog across the Bay Bridge because I don't think things through. If you're stuck in traffic with me, I'm the frazzled-looking one in the car full of camping gear with a manic look in my eyes screaming "Zipper merge! Zipper merge!"

Honk if you see me!
 
Stayed home for the long weekend but had a good time. Of course it felt like it was already August with the humidity even though it was cloudy. My thoughts go out to those ravage by the flood in Ellicott City for the second time in 2 years. I could not imaging having to go through all of that hassle again so soon.

Hope everybody has a good week. Come on Friday! :)
 
So FYI, Shot Tower gin (distilled in Baltimore) is a little more junipery. And Vigilant Navy Strength gin (distilled in DC) is a little more citrusy and packs a punch. Did I ever mention I have a tendency to over share when I've been drinking?

Shhhh! Everybody in the Author's Hangout forum thinks I'm reading tonight, but after the week I've had, one G&T just lead to another, and here we are.
 
Last edited:
Westminster

Bi guy looking for man or woman mature but fit looking to have some sex don't care just need cock or pussy
 
How was the BBQ battle?

Didn't get a chance to go...I was out with my mom and brother Saturday up in a part of NW DC near Georgia Avenue visiting my nephew. Sunday I wasn't feeling well. I'm cooking now. Been up since 3am.

Marylanders are you all voting today?
 
I was down on the Mall playing football Sunday and almost went to check out the BBQ battle. I was tired and mildly sun-baked at that point.
 
Back
Top