Maryland is for lovers?

Trespassing a little in your MD forum (VA here), I recommend Second Chances in Baltimore for your truly original non-fiberboard pieces. Now if it’s a couch you’re looking for, or a more modern style, somewhere else might better serve you. It’s a fun trip even if you don’t actually need anything.

You are more than welcome to post here FrozenBlue Northern VA, DC and MD are all basically one big area. I post in both threads.

Md

57, DWM in Cecil County. Feel free to message, open to friendships everywhere. Tall and kinky. Profiles on TN and TS.

So where has everyone been? Kind of quiet in the thread this week. What have people been up to?

I was glad to see the entirety of the DMV being welcome here. I'm just across the river from DC in VA. Have no firm weekend plans beyond a meetup tonight and sports on Sunday.

The weekend is finally here. Not that I have any fun plans but at least off from work. Anybody going to try and see the new avengers movie?

The weekend is finally here. Not that I have any fun plans but at least off from work. Anybody going to try and see the new avengers movie?

I saw it. It is a set up for the next one coming out next year. This is part one. Stay until after the end credits. A brief clip will be shown. It will be very...interesting. I can't say whether I like it totally or not because it is not a complete movie. What I will say is the whole movie theater in a loud theater, you could hear a pin drop at the end before the credits.

I saw Infinity War on Thursday. It was a roller coaster, and a damn good one. Definitely stay until the end of the credits (as you should with any Marvel movie!), it'll give some interesting context.

Like BCC says, it's a definite setup for the next installment.

I saw Infinity War on Thursday. It was a roller coaster, and a damn good one. Definitely stay until the end of the credits (as you should with any Marvel movie!), it'll give some interesting context.

Like BCC says, it's a definite setup for the next installment.

Rollercoaster of laughs and eye openers. Like this 👁️👁️You may have to see it twice to catch EVERYTHING...2hours and 40minutes. Worth the $5 paid for it and then some!

I tried this weekend, but it was freaking sold out -- both days! The only seats left for all of the showings were the ones up front.

Honestly, I don't like doing to movies where there are a million other people around anyway. I'll wait until it calms down before I go.

The best time to go is on a day when people don't go very often. Mind you it's 2 hours and 40 minutes, so choose your times wisely. Monday and Tuesday evenings are good. If not then, take a "mental health day" off and make the 1st show. It's worth it.

I saw it. It is a set up for the next one coming out next year. This is part one. Stay until after the end credits. A brief clip will be shown. It will be very...interesting. I can't say whether I like it totally or not because it is not a complete movie. What I will say is the whole movie theater in a loud theater, you could hear a pin drop at the end before the credits.

Pin drop? Jaw drop is more like it!

What about south central pa lol to far?

Of course you are welcome on the thread. I once drove up to Pittsburgh to see somebody from another site at that time. But even if the distance is too big it is always good to have new people posting on the thread. Makes it more interesting.

Start of another week here in the Maryland area. How is everyone doing tonight?

I'm up late putting the final polish on my story for Literotica's "Geek Pride Day" Sci-fi/Fantasy anthology. There are at least ten stories already in the collection. They'll all be published on May 26.

Sorry. I saw the opportunity to get a plug in, and I took it.

Back