Married and Looking by Area Code (2)

HighFly

Experienced
TxBoots did this community a great service by encouraging attached folks looking for more to sign in by area code. There was a wonderful response, but the results are not searchable due to a minimum length in search criteria of at least 5 characters. Shall we try it again by putting 00 before the actual area code? So, mine of 314 becomes 00314 (or 00636 or 00618).

00314 MWM interested in email, chat and possible meeting with a like-minded woman.

Last edited:
00717 36 yr old mwm looking for some new curvy and bbw friends. Shoot me a PM if interested

00425 or 00206

53 white male but not married. Anyone need some lovin in the greater Seattle area? Or maybe someone just to talk to? If so PM me :)

00615 mwm Chat for the most part. Maybe more later. Prefer larger women.

or 00770

mwm 57 enjoys ABC women -- Articulate, Busty, Confident. Lipstick feminists please respond!

Single 27yo guy looking for fun

00266 des moines iowa 27 year old guy

The beauty of TxBoots original idea...

...was that area codes are much more easily searched for a region than the more local zip codes. Unfortunately, the site software won't allow a search of less than 5 characters, so the raw zip codes aren't searchable. By putting 00 before the area code, however, we can make it searchable. So, please use your 3-digit area code here, preceded by two zeros. Then we'll be able to find you lovely women, and you will be able to find the attractive, talented men in your area. ;)

00706. 44mwm looking for female to chat, email, and possibly meet for drinks and conversation one day.

This is a great start!

Let's see how many area codes (each preceded by 00) we can have represented.

---

older male (58)

looking for females (of all ages but DEFINITELY above the legal age and willing to prove it) for tactile sensation exploration.

looking for experienced males (40 to ???) to explore the other side of sexuality.

a couple caveats:
1.) f u cant spel or use punkchuashun DON'T CONTACT
2.) If you can't or don't know how to regularly use proper English, DON'T CONTACT
3.) If you don't know how or don't regularly use more than one or two lines, DON'T CONTACT

30 MWM

Just looking for chat and maybe trade pics and videos if things go well.

Back