Femail to Email!

hdbagger

Experienced
Joined
Jan 24, 2016
Posts
37
Yes I spelled it correctly as I made my point.
Hoping to meet a girl by email, and get to know them. I am a 48 year old male.
For the general; I am a father of three, divorced, with two grandsons.
For the curious; I am average height, semi athletic build, shaven head.
For the conservative; long time employed professional, financially independent.
For the adventurous; I ride a Harley, hike, rock climb, camp
For the fun of it; I can carry a conversation intelligently, very good with my words to bring you into my thoughts.
Sexually; I've been lucky enough to have had many experiences to share, and to fuel new adventures yet to discover. I am pierced, which adds to my partners pleasure.
So, if your up for a complete experience sharing conversation and pictures. And would like to get to know just a guy. Pm me with something about you that would make us a good match.
 
Apparently most have lost the art of writing. Anticipation that comes from getting to know someone. New messengers and cams have flooded the world with instant gratification. I had only hoped to find just one. I have a job, and friends that enjoyably keep me from playing on the internet for hours on end.. But I would have made time to get to know someone that would make time for me.
 
I lean in slowly for a taste, warm against my lips. I inhale, taking in the arousing scent, cool air rushing over the moisture. I am pleased, and exhale. My warm breathe cascading over the succulent edge.
Now that's good soup!
 
Back
Top