New Literotica Tags Portal Now Open To Everyone for Testing!

The new system will eventually allow Lit authors to edit stories without resubmitting. :D Based on author feedback, that has always been the plan with the next version of Lit. However, it's not ready yet. We need to get the full new site out to users first.

In the meantime, authors can edit tags in the old fashioned way if needed:
https://www.literotica.com/faq/05235347.shtml#02255343

Thank you!
Does this mean that we can also remove our story if we so desire? I've been trying to remove my stories for the last two weeks with no success.
 
searching tags across multiple categories?

Hi,

I like the improvements. It would be nice if we could search tags across multiple categories. For example, selecting Wife Lovers *and* Interracial using separate drop downs and then drilling down by a tag such as cuckolding. I only see one drop down at the top now.

Thanks!
 
I like it

I like the new look, will keep using it and have read most comments. I think it's definately better.

I do have two suggestions....
1. I'd like to be able to keep better tabs on my favorite authors, how about a What's New for the ones I added to my favorites?

2. I guess my memory isnt as good as it once was...... ;)
I keep stumbling back on stories I've already read/liked and voted on..... how about a way to see that I've already enjoyed the story and as I do quite often .... read it again. I would like to know if Ive seen it before, before I see my score at the bottom.....


Great site!

V
 
I love using tags and find the new layout sleek and easy to use.

One thing I find is annoying and potentially confusing for some newer users: On mobile, the most used tags are at the bottom of the page. I think they should either be included with the others or at the top.
 
Anyone know when we’re going to see more of the changes? So far as I can tell it’s only that tag link and our profile page. Which if you click tags on the regular site it still takes you to the old version and not the new.
 
Possible suggestion

I’ve been messing around with the new control panel and the options in your profile. I have a suggestion which may already be in the new design when it is launched, I am not sure.

You know at the bottom of a story on the last page you can favorite an author or the story. I would love to see instead the option to add the story to a different reading lists. For an example I created a reading list for completed stories so I can keep track of what I have read. I also created a read later reading list for stories I may want to come back to later and finish. I think it would be nice that you can add the story you are reading to one of your reading list from any one of the pages you are currently reading.

Right now I have to go to the last page, then scroll down all the way to the bottom to click “add to favorites”. Then I need to go to my activity page and select my favorites. Find the story and move the story to the correct reading list. Go back to my favorites and then delete the story on that list.

I would also like the option for other users to be able to see my reading lists(only lists I allow the public to view and not any private lists). Plus be able to rate the stories and show what ratings I have given said stories so users can see from my list what I suggest they possibly might enjoy as well and what stories they may not enjoy.

This would be a great tool from a user stand point because say your done reading a story and read a nice comment from someone. Then you could be like “Hey, they enjoyed the same story I just read. I wonder if they would recommend something else that I would like. Let me know what they read and rated highly.”

Like I said not sure that this is already going to be an option for the new design since we have only got to beta a small bit of the new design so far.
 
Thanks

Oh I forgot to add:

THANK YOU MANU for all your hard work and replying to our inquiries. I really appreciate it and I know it can’t be easy. I wish I can help, I really love this site, and can’t wait for more of the new design to be out for alpha/beta. Your awesome and if your ever in Vegas I’ll buy you a drink.
 
Tags portal suggestion

Hi,
I like the continuose improvement in the site.
The total number of tags has gone beyond anything that a reader is likely to predict.
Many duplicates, like clothed women naked man, cfnm, etc. Unless you restrict creation of new tags, we will end up with every word and phrase in the English dictionary.
Two simple ideas:
1) provide a choice to sort alphabetically as well as by frequency every where tags are listed.

2) make writers go through at least one level of selecting an existing tag before enabling creation of new tags. Perhaps see what happens if writers actually need to seek email approval before creating a tag, or blocking new tags entirely?


Thanks for all you work.
 
Back
Top