Inside the mind of KaylaGirl80..

Welcome! Very nice pics, you look hot in a slightly bookish kind of way.
Aww thanks
Kayla you are gorgeous. Thank you for sharing and please give us more
I hope to x

Oh wow!!! I can't get over how gorgeous you are. I was so excited in my first message I don't know if I thanked you or not or for that matter welcomed you. So welcome and thanks for sharing
Thanks so much:heart:
Welcome. As others have said, looking good, looking very good indeed ;)
How sweet:heart:
Kayla honey you are gorgeous , i would love to see more photos of you ,thank you for sharing the ones you have already shown us ,x
Thanks very much!

SEXY
SULTRY
SENSUAL

you are all three and then some
Hehe thanks:heart:
Thank you for sharing! Throughly enjoying your post.

Mikey

Im glad :heart:

would love to play with my pussy while watching your feet, toes and soles hun ;)
Thanks
Wow! Very sexy! Welcome to the boards, looking forward to seing more!
I hope so too:heart:
:rose:Welcome Kayla, your very beautiful in mind and body. We all are excited about your future hear. Have fun :k
Thanks again:heart:
No thank you for posting! You are very attractive, plus you have that "naughty schoolgilr/secretry" look about yourself, in your pics.

Thaks very much:kiss:

Just had to come back n see you again today! Can't get you out of my mind, you are so pretty. Thanks for sharing

hi Kayla. you look incredible, thank you so much for sharing your photos with us all. I know I'm not alone in eagerly awaiting a few more if you'd like!! I wish I could do makeup as well as you!

Thanks so much for the kind words!!:heart:
Everyone is being so nice :)

Attachments

• k1.jpg
    k1.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 369
You're hot girl! Keep the pics coming. Could we have a smile in some of them?

You are giving us a glimpse of you & your world. We appreciate that! Keep enjoy being you! You certainly do it well & beautifully! Hugs, Jenna:rose:

It's girls like you, Kayla, that make my jaw drop and more than one part of me ache. Stunning :)

Glamour Shots

Very nice, but to me, cross-dressing is very much part of sex-play. So I look forward to the underwear shots… and maybe more…? Sorry to be so forward...

I've loved all your pics but now I absolutely am in love with this red dress your stunning and sexy as hell.
How sweet of you, I can only thank you x:rose:

Your pictures are hot! Now what goes on in your mind?
So so much.... the most important organ we all have is the brain xx;)
I would so love to run my hands all over your lovely body - especially those lovely legs.
Thankyou so much for such sweetness :rose:

You're hot girl! Keep the pics coming. Could we have a smile in some of them?
I will think bout it...but prob not! xxx but here is a big one! x:D
You are giving us a glimpse of you & your world. We appreciate that! Keep enjoy being you! You certainly do it well & beautifully! Hugs, Jenna:rose:

Thanks hun , So nice of you x:rose:

A very H O T pic!! :)
thankyou x

Oh my!!! So glad to see another pic of you please keep them coming. You are absolutely amazing. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
No , thankyou for the comments! :heart:
Sexy!!!!!:rose::heart:
:):)
Wow! Very sexy pics. Look forward to seeing more of you.
Thankyou :)

Well you are a very sexy young woman!!
Thankyou :D:rose:
Kayla that is one stunning photo, you look gorgeous.x

Thanks very much x:rose:

Just had to come back n see you again today! Can't get you out of my mind, you are so pretty. Thanks for sharing
How sweet :rose:

hi Kayla. you look incredible, thank you so much for sharing your photos with us all. I know I'm not alone in eagerly awaiting a few more if you'd like!! I wish I could do makeup as well as you!

I have loads more to share:heart:

I can not thankyou all enough for the support and lovely comments xx
:heart::heart:

Attachments

• k5.jpg
    k5.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 152
Back