Kinky people in Missouri and Kansas?

Blue Dolphin said:
You do make some valid points DVS, even allowing for the lack of the words "love" and "respect".
You also seem to imply that all submissives are slaves!!!
It's all part of the game of submit and take, where the players are either victims or victors, slaves or Masters

The title of this thread is
"Kinky people in Missouri and Kansas? "

While some may consider that BDSM is kinky ( not myself I might add),
Kinky is certainly not just BDSM, but covers many forms of sexual behaviour, among them being Golden Showers, Bestiality, and Gang bangs.

Might I suggest that you redefine the parameters here, noting that you seem to be very keen to start a discussion on anal sex, which looks to be among your favourite pastimes.
With respect

Umm... A) DVS posted his "Seeking kinky people" in the BDSM Personals which would leave one to believe those answering said ad are familiar with and understanding of BDSM as a kink, and B) I don't believe bestiality follows the rules of SSC given that an animal can't really consent. Be coerced- yes. Consent- no. So can we (general we) stop tossing illegal acts under the umbrella of BDSM?

DVS is a deliciously kinky although somewhat scary I'll grant you man. This might not be a stories area, but reading a few of his as he suggested might give those perusing the ad a better understanding of him. ;)

:rose: for you DVS, honey.

CutieMouse said:
Umm... A) DVS posted his "Seeking kinky people" in the BDSM Personals which would leave one to believe those answering said ad are familiar with and understanding of BDSM as a kink, and B) I don't believe bestiality follows the rules of SSC given that an animal can't really consent. Be coerced- yes. Consent- no. So can we (general we) stop tossing illegal acts under the umbrella of BDSM?

DVS is a deliciously kinky although somewhat scary I'll grant you man. This might not be a stories area, but reading a few of his as he suggested might give those perusing the ad a better understanding of him. ;)

My dear lady,
I fear that you have taken what I said slightly out of context, but, nevertheless, I shall respond.

I was not casting aspersions on either DVS, or BDSM, nor was I trying to include illegal sexual practises.
Yes I agree it was posted under the BDSM Personals, and I apologise if I caused offence, that was never my intention
All I was seeking was clarification.
with respect

Last edited:
Well, I started this thread, so I do think I have liberty to do with it, what I wish. Although, I started it so kinky people of the midwestern states of Kansas and Missouri could have a spot to mingle, if they wanted to. I also took it as an opportunity to mention my wishes to find someone who's kinky in certain ways, too.
To that end, the process is known as communication. I asked someone if they liked anal sex and I was told (and I quote the post below)
mayi said:
anal is for beginners DVS, real kink is MUCH more creative
:nana: :nana:
I spanked my first naked bottom at the age of 12 and she was 10, so I've been involved in BDSM type activities for literally my whole. I'm not saying this to express my superior status, but I do think I'm far from a beginner. So, the above blanket statement took me by surprise and I had to ask if it was said in jest, or did the person actually think anal sex was for beginners. So, I responded with the below post, which I’ve also quoted.
DVS said:
Beginners? Are you having fun with me? Have you not read my stories?
I asked about reading my stories because I think they do offer an insight into me as a person, as well as the varied options for anal sex and other aspects of BDSM that I consider interesting. I tend to write about what I like. But, the below response to my post seemed even more to the point that I was off track and maybe even elementary in even thinking the way I do. Again, I've quoted the post.
mayi said:
we are not here for stories..........and are not you the one who should be having fun with me?
After I read that, I decided I was completely misunderstood. So, in my next post, I only wanted to reference a few of the advantages of reading stories and enjoying anal sex. It was only meant to bring up a few points of interest, and not all were included, by any means. That would have taken a lot more room.

Then, a series of posts resulting in the one below. You've got to watch out for CutieMouse. The name is misleading. :)
CutieMouse said:

BDSM engulfs a lot. BD stands for Bondage and Discipline and the discipline side is quite wide open. More than a few of the possibilities are less than desirable, in my opinion, but they are there, just the same.

The SM stands for Sadism and Masochism, and quite literally, the only love involved in it is where one loves to inflict pain and the other loves receiving it. And, if you ask them, usually strangers are the best partners for S&M.

Not all of these individual fetishes can be considered SS&C by a long shot, but they are otherwise grouped into the BDSM family.

Then, there was this post. And, I must say it is very difficult to get the poster's feeling when all you can see is words on a page. Even if you were to use all the smiles possible, it's not possible to fully understand what a person is saying in a post, without their facial expressions, body gestures and tone of voice. I think this thread is a very good example of that point.
Blue Dolphin said:
My dear lady,
I fear that you have taken what I said slightly out of context, but, nevertheless, I shall respond.

I was not casting aspersions on either DVS, or BDSM, nor was I trying to include illegal sexual practises.
Yes I agree it was posted under the BDSM Personals, and I apologise if I caused offence, that was never my intention
All I was seeking was clarification.
with respect
Very well spoken, Blue Dolphin. And, just in the nick of time, too. I think CutieMouse was nearly on her way over the ocean to get you. LOL. She's got my back. ;)

I think everyone should go back to their respective corners and come back out as SS&C participants in this thread. I don't like bloodplay, and I don't need anyone beating on anybody else, where I would have to clean up the mess.

This is a thread for kinky people to find friends. Yes, I say "kinky" because anyone who lives in Midwestern U.S.A. and can openly say they like and indulge in any sex act other than the good ol' missionary position, is labeled kinky.

So, as much as I might like it, I don't want to have to take anyone out behind the woodshed.

Last edited:
lets go through some basics here............one difination for kink

'1 : a short tight twist or curl caused by a doubling or winding of something upon itself
2 a : a mental or physical peculiarity : ECCENTRICITY, QUIRK b : WHIM
3 : a clever unusual way of doing something
4 : a cramp in some part of the body
5 : an imperfection likely to cause difficulties in the operation of something'

for fetish
'1 a : an object (as a small stone carving of an animal) believed to have magical power to protect or aid its owner; broadly : a material object regarded with superstitious or extravagant trust or reverence b : an object of irrational reverence or obsessive devotion : PREPOSSESSION c : an object or bodily part whose real or fantasied presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression
2 : a rite or cult of fetish worshipers
3 : FIXATION '

looks to me like DVS is talking more about an anal fetish then a kink, but that is JUST a humble opinion!
also keep in mind here the basics of BDSM, one can not take what is being intrusted to them with the full faith and honor of the giver. if that is not the case, then is it BDSM or just a person on a ego trip, yet ANOTHER opinion.
final note, words do not scare me. if you want to entise my brain look closer to the words that are used.
maybe i once again expect more out of a poster here then i should. i will go back to the joys of reading the insightful words offered by others.

DVS said:
Well, I started this thread, so I do think I have liberty to do with it, what I wish. Although, I started it so kinky people of the midwestern states of Kansas and Missouri could have a spot to mingle, if they wanted to. I also took it as an opportunity to mention my wishes to find someone who's kinky in certain ways, too.
To that end, the process is known as communication. I asked someone if they liked anal sex and I was told (and I quote the post below)

I spanked my first naked bottom at the age of 12 and she was 10, so I've been involved in BDSM type activities for literally my whole. I'm not saying this to express my superior status, but I do think I'm far from a beginner. So, the above blanket statement took me by surprise and I had to ask if it was said in jest, or did the person actually think anal sex was for beginners. So, I responded with the below post, which I’ve also quoted.

I asked about reading my stories because I think they do offer an insight into me as a person, as well as the varied options for anal sex and other aspects of BDSM that I consider interesting. I tend to write about what I like. But, the below response to my post seemed even more to the point that I was off track and maybe even elementary in even thinking the way I do. Again, I've quoted the post.

After I read that, I decided I was completely misunderstood. So, in my next post, I only wanted to reference a few of the advantages of reading stories and enjoying anal sex. It was only meant to bring up a few points of interest, and not all were included, by any means. That would have taken a lot more room.

Then, a series of posts resulting in the one below. You've got to watch out for CutieMouse. The name is misleading. :)
BDSM engulfs a lot. BD stands for Bondage and Discipline and the discipline side is quite wide open. More than a few of the possibilities are less than desirable, in my opinion, but they are there, just the same.

The SM stands for Sadism and Masochism, and quite literally, the only love involved in it is where one loves to inflict pain and the other loves receiving it. And, if you ask them, usually strangers are the best partners for S&M.

Not all of these individual fetishes can be considered SS&C by a long shot, but they are otherwise grouped into the BDSM family.

Then, there was this post. And, I must say it is very difficult to get the poster's feeling when all you can see is words on a page. Even if you were to use all the smiles possible, it's not possible to fully understand what a person is saying in a post, without their facial expressions, body gestures and tone of voice. I think this thread is a very good example of that point.
Very well spoken, Blue Dolphin. And, just in the nick of time, too. I think CutieMouse was nearly on her way over the ocean to get you. LOL. She's got my back. ;)

I think everyone should go back to their respective corners and come back out as SS&C participants in this thread. I don't like bloodplay, and I don't need anyone beating on anybody else, where I would have to clean up the mess.

This is a thread for kinky people to find friends. Yes, I say "kinky" because anyone who lives in Midwestern U.S.A. and can openly say they like and indulge in any sex act other than the good ol' missionary position, is labeled kinky.

So, as much as I might like it, I don't want to have to take anyone out behind the woodshed.

i think we need to take this back a LITTLE further..............to this quote

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayi
not loaded,...just curious

how much kink can you handel?

for some it is girl on top.....for others it does not begin until the toys come out.......maybe a little leather or feathers......

spike heels and stockings.......

...anal sex?

i made a suggestion as to types of possible kink YOU are the one who only mentioned anal..............so who is open and who is not?
and from reading YOUR stories............anal is about all you think sex is.......
hate to break it to you here.........sex is an experssion of ones self and a release from a sensory build-up. sex is not the act of abusing a person for your gain. don't be using BDSM as an out for your need to punish and dominate others. there are kinky people in kansas (since i don't live in missouri i can not comment), but kink and abuse are not interchangable.
i hope you enjoy your thread.

mayi said:
i think we need to take this back a LITTLE further..............to this quote

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayi
not loaded,...just curious

how much kink can you handel?

for some it is girl on top.....for others it does not begin until the toys come out.......maybe a little leather or feathers......

spike heels and stockings.......

...anal sex?

i made a suggestion as to types of possible kink YOU are the one who only mentioned anal..............so who is open and who is not?
and from reading YOUR stories............anal is about all you think sex is.......
hate to break it to you here.........sex is an experssion of ones self and a release from a sensory build-up. sex is not the act of abusing a person for your gain. don't be using BDSM as an out for your need to punish and dominate others. there are kinky people in kansas (since i don't live in missouri i can not comment), but kink and abuse are not interchangable.
i hope you enjoy your thread.
Sorry we didn't see eye to eye, but you need to better understand BDSM, if you intend to communicate that to a possible partner.

I'm a very open minded person. If you want to say I have a fetish for anal sex, that's fine with me. I just thought it was strange that almost the first word I said to you was anal and you jumped on it. I'd say perhaps it's you who has a problem with that word.

As for me? My reputation precedes me. I'm quite content with my life, sweetheart. I love to punish and abuse women, but not without their consent. It's called SS&C relationships. Go to the BDSM forum and do a search, or, look it up in the BDSM library. And, even better...search for some of the D/s threads where they talk about their choices for BDSM. That's where real people talk about real feelings. Not something you find in a dictionary.

Although this is my thread, you are perfectly welcome to use it for your own purposes. It won't bother me in the slightest. I intended this thread to be for anyone in Kansas or Missouri who's looking for a possible partner. That includes you, right?

I'm not going to dominate this thread, so please feel free to continue any connections you may have started. Now, if you choose not to continue posting here, I do hope you find what you're looking for.

If I don't hear from you again...bye. Be happy!

P.S. Your spelling could do with some help in places, but I'm not judging. That's just an opinion.

mayi said:
lets go through some basics here............one difination for kink

'1 : a short tight twist or curl caused by a doubling or winding of something upon itself
2 a : a mental or physical peculiarity : ECCENTRICITY, QUIRK b : WHIM
3 : a clever unusual way of doing something
4 : a cramp in some part of the body
5 : an imperfection likely to cause difficulties in the operation of something'

for fetish
'1 a : an object (as a small stone carving of an animal) believed to have magical power to protect or aid its owner; broadly : a material object regarded with superstitious or extravagant trust or reverence b : an object of irrational reverence or obsessive devotion : PREPOSSESSION c : an object or bodily part whose real or fantasied presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression
2 : a rite or cult of fetish worshipers
3 : FIXATION '

looks to me like DVS is talking more about an anal fetish then a kink, but that is JUST a humble opinion!
also keep in mind here the basics of BDSM, one can not take what is being intrusted to them with the full faith and honor of the giver. if that is not the case, then is it BDSM or just a person on a ego trip, yet ANOTHER opinion.
final note, words do not scare me. if you want to entise my brain look closer to the words that are used.
maybe i once again expect more out of a poster here then i should. i will go back to the joys of reading the insightful words offered by others.
Would you mind posting your reference for these definitions? If not, that's OK, too. :)

Wow!

I lived in Topeka my whole life until about 3 years ago and I never knew anyone as interesting as you people! Damned if you do, I swear. I take frequent trips back home though, if anyone would like a one-time play session. ;)

Just wanted to comment on a couple other things I noticed here....

I am a submissive (hate the abbr. "sub") and....my Dom and I practice what some people may call "abuse" although, I think that that word is not likely an accurate description of our relationship. He loves me, I mean..He *really* adores me, I know this. Never would He do anything that could permanent hurt me Why would He want to break His favorite toy? ;)

However, at times, I do terrible things to please Him, I feel pain that I never thought I could. All I want to say is...it is in fact my choice...and I truly ache for those people who can't let go of preconceptions and, if not enjoy the same practice themselves, at least see the beauty in the sweet release we experience when we give ourselves to another in that way. Just my humble opinion though. *smile*

annie
Scottsdale, AZ
formerly of Topeka, KS (Washburn Univ. grad)

anne22 said:
I lived in Topeka my whole life until about 3 years ago and I never knew anyone as interesting as you people! Damned if you do, I swear. I take frequent trips back home though, if anyone would like a one-time play session. ;)

Just wanted to comment on a couple other things I noticed here....

I am a submissive (hate the abbr. "sub") and....my Dom and I practice what some people may call "abuse" although, I think that that word is not likely an accurate description of our relationship. He loves me, I mean..He *really* adores me, I know this. Never would He do anything that could permanent hurt me Why would He want to break His favorite toy? ;)

However, at times, I do terrible things to please Him, I feel pain that I never thought I could. All I want to say is...it is in fact my choice...and I truly ache for those people who can't let go of preconceptions and, if not enjoy the same practice themselves, at least see the beauty in the sweet release we experience when we give ourselves to another in that way. Just my humble opinion though. *smile*

annie
Scottsdale, AZ
formerly of Topeka, KS (Washburn Univ. grad)
Thanks, anne. Yes, the Midwest is full of interesting folks. We just don't say much about it, because of the stigma we would surely endure. :D

ok you guys . it has been written kinky is done with a feather. freaky is done with the whole chicken. god a chicken joke. must be midwest sticks.

For Anne22,

Too bad you've moved. I will be in topeka next week and would have loved to initiate you into the world of tied, slow, sweating, teasing fun.

Maybe in another lifetime.

Tom

tall758 said:
For Anne22,

Too bad you've moved. I will be in topeka next week and would have loved to initiate you into the world of tied, slow, sweating, teasing fun.

Maybe in another lifetime.

Tom

Damned if you do...

Thanx for the invitation though. Next time I'll be in KS will prolly be end of June or during July this year.

Okay, DVS.. I just had to drop into your thread and say hi. :D

I'm not looking.. married to my Dominant and all that jazz... but hi from the Topeka area of Kansas. Midwestern girl all my life, actually.. Illinois, originally.

:rose:

Hot kink, deep thoughts

Well with every one checking in I thought SW MO should put in an apperacne. I love kink, but think it is really misnamed. I think kink is often more of the mainstream than the missionary will ever be. Everyone loves a bit of spice in their food, and eveyone should love the same spice in their sex. BDSM of course is a spice and I love it. Am a Dominate person and always will be, but I like to find my partner the next day with a smile still on her face, even if other areas are still a bit red.

Would love to find a mature woman in the area who would enjoy being bound, touched, teased and licked until she came...... :D

sunfox said:
Okay, DVS.. I just had to drop into your thread and say hi. :D

I'm not looking.. married to my Dominant and all that jazz... but hi from the Topeka area of Kansas. Midwestern girl all my life, actually.. Illinois, originally.

:rose:
Something about the Lit system, I guess, but I wasn't notified when you posted this. I've been seeing this sort of problem, ever since Lit upgraded. No, I won't make waves about it. Surely, it will be addressed.

But, Topeka isn't that far from me. It's about an hour's drive or so. aHem...do you have any lovely, kinky female friends who would like to maybe play out one of my stories? :nana: <---- that's not me, but he would also be excited, I'm sure.

And, I'm suprised anybody is posting to this thread after it was so politely trashed, a while back. I was even thinking of starting another one...new, fresh, and kinky. Yes, I said kinky. ;)

anne22 said:
Damned if you do...

Thanx for the invitation though. Next time I'll be in KS will prolly be end of June or during July this year.
Yes, damned if I do, Anne. And it is too bad you've moved on, but Arizona is a nice place to move to. I love hot and dry weather and Arizona is full of it.

Now, if you know any lovely lades who are looking for someone like me, send them my way. I'm looking and the damn meat market web sites don't seem to work for me. I guess being honest isn't what they want to hear...

And, if you want to get together and talk when you come back to the old homestead, let me know. I'm always open for a little get together with friends.

I used to know those with K.I.N.K. and AHS, and I'm still on the K.I.N.K. email list, but they always have their get togethers on days I have to work. Yes, I have to work week ends.

Anyway, just wanted to touch base with you. Now, get a nice dark tan in Arizona, but don't get too much! :)

Ok, I see no one has posted to this thread in a super long time. I know for a fact there are more than a handful of kinky people out here in the mid-west. So, let's revive this thread.

Kansas here.

First contact with this thread

just going to help you revive this. lol
Missouri
:kiss:

Be all means we kinky people in the heart of America need to get together! Somewhat dominate BBW lover with more kinks from Missouri.
So, show me your kinks

Be all means we kinky people in the heart of America need to get together! Somewhat dominate BBW lover with more kinks from Missouri.
So, show me your kinks

Show our kinks, huh? Well, mostly submissive, masochistic bbw over here, with some switch exploration going on.

Shoot, I'd forgotten this thread even existed. It's been mostly dead since 2005, I think. Not that many kinky people in the midwest that are brave enough to post about it, I guess. I wouldn't say I'm brave...just horny.

And there was that little tiff about the word kinky and my love of anal sex and how it's so "beginner" and all. Just people with too much time on their hands and nobody to play with, I guess.

OK, play nice, kids. Kinky or not, anal lover or not...Something more than the missionary position? Like doggie style, perhaps? Then, you're one of us.:D

I hardly think anal sex is "beginner", not that it can't be, but there's so much a person can do to jazz it up.

Back