Kinky people in Missouri and Kansas?

I hardly think anal sex is "beginner", not that it can't be, but there's so much a person can do to jazz it up.
I do love to jazz it up when I can. Electroplay helps.

Now, I'll bet I've got a few people wondering how anal sex and electroplay go together. Read my stories. They are full of hints about it. :D

I do love to jazz it up when I can. Electroplay helps.

Now, I'll bet I've got a few people wondering how anal sex and electroplay go together. Read my stories. They are full of hints about it. :D

I've read some of your stories and they were quite....stimulating....on multiple occasions. ;)

More coming out

One more coming out of the wood work. SW MO here I am incontrol all day running the farm and when I am inside it's time for another to be in control

Omaha NE area here... not quite Kansas but not too far of a drive either.
No problem. Close to MO and KS is OK, too. Oh, and OK is close, too, so if you're from Oklahoma, come and say Hi.

A long drive isn't that bad, if what you're driving to is a kinky sex partner (yes, I said kinky, so judge me, if you must).

Personally, I'm not looking for a long distance relationship, though. I prefer local, just because I like the convenience of visiting, playing and not be concerned about a long drive home in the snow. I'm sure we all know what snow is, here in the mid-west. I have a job that requires that I show up and being stranded somewhere in a snow drift isn't a good excuse.

But, if not really in Kansas or Missouri, that doesn't mean you can't post here. We're all friendly here (well, most of us are), so don't be shy.

Wiling first timer from NW Arkansas here...I'm ready and eager to learn.. Then be used for your amusement..... Teach me how to serve and be a proud cumslut...I beg of you to abuse my hungry body.

SW Missouri

Married male 35, looking for married couples, dating couples, single women who are kinky open minded and think they can handle me. PM me if your interested in having your limits tested.

Southern Indiana male that fantasizes of being dominated by a woman. Speak up kinky Midwest no shame here.

northeast nebraska over here... but probably not close enough. it's just good to know that others are at least from the midwest on here.

Moving to St Louis, Missouri in a few weeks. Looking for a Dominant Woman! I hope some exist, had bad experiences with vegas women. All they do is play head games, And New Jersey women.

Back