Have you ever run across a picture of your wife?

A number of years ago, I found two prints of my wife, one of her topless and the other of her totally naked. Nice prints, too: darkroom stuff. They fell out of a book I was shelving after a move. She'd forgotten all about them, but was amused to see them again. An old boyfriend took them––after, I'm sure, he'd taken her. It was a great discovery. Now we play with a camera fairly often. She likes knowing I have a stash of images of her. She gets off on knowing that I could, at any moment, post her around the world.
 
A number of years ago, I found two prints of my wife, one of her topless and the other of her totally naked. Nice prints, too: darkroom stuff. They fell out of a book I was shelving after a move. She'd forgotten all about them, but was amused to see them again. An old boyfriend took them––after, I'm sure, he'd taken her. It was a great discovery. Now we play with a camera fairly often. She likes knowing I have a stash of images of her. She gets off on knowing that I could, at any moment, post her around the world.

Wellllllll........ here would be a nice place to post a picture or two of her and fulfill her fantasy.

I know we would all want her to get off, it has nothing to do with our wants! lol
 
save to stroke to

I haven't found any pics of my wife out on sites but I have had her pics recognized within the site that I originally posted them.

I was also quite surprised (and excited) that a lot of guys saved her pics for their personal use ....
 
I know my wife had lots of past ex's take photos of her and to this day I am certain one if those knuckleheads have posted whatever they had taken.

To this day I havent seen not one photo but I'm sure it's out there?
 
Last edited:
hey...

Have I---?
Thats the only reason I'm still here.
So far at this place I have seen pictures of over a dozen people I know from the little town I'm actually from in Michigan. (Yeah I know, I throw around the Detroit tag quite frequently but then everybody knows Detroit.)

I have also seen a picture of the back half of my wife naked but in a house that's totally unfamiliar to me and was taken AFTER we were married. And I'm positive of this because the length of her hair at the time of the picture. And the naked guy she had her arm around wasn't me, I know that by the hair as well.

So---, long story short. There are SUPPOSED to be no pictures of her or me at this time period naked, but there she was, in the BUTTS, BUTTS, BUTTS redux thread.
So that's why I'm still here...
 
I used to post photos of me and an ex on a very well-know amateur website (with her permission). After we split up, she didn't ask me to take them down, so I didn't. Anyway, after a couple of years, I deleted the account (trying a fresh start and all that). Anyway, I wish I hadn't as people were still looking at them.

She said when we were posting she didn't mind if people could see her face, but I only posted one where you could just see it. I keep going someone might have copied and reposted them. Hopefully some with tributes!
 
My wife has no pictures on the Internet. But she looks like Nina Hartley, the porn star. So I can watch and pretend
 
definitely a fantasy of mine, I love the sites with real people posting pics and videos , with my wife's girl's only vacations and weekends, and her tendency to try and get laid at some point, there must be something out there. She recalls a few times people taking pictures, so if you know any sites......let me know!
 
Like most others here I imagine, I check out pics on this site and others like Tumblr, etc

I always wondered what it would be like or what I would do if I found pics of my wife there. Or anywhere else for that matter!

Has this ever happened to you or how do you think you would feel if it did happen?

Yes. I'm not absolutely sure, because her face is distorted by a rather large cock in her throat, but yes, I admit I'm sure. The thing is, she looks beautiful. It's a video, and I'm almost sure I know the guy. I've got no doubt after having watched the video many times, zeroing on parts of them. It lasts just under three minutes, a long time. It's her breasts, he mouth, throat, and shoulders. If I'm right, it happened about 5 months ago, during a bad time between us. He's the husband of one of her classmates at the university where I teach. He's looked at her "that way," fully aware that I'm watching him. She held his thighs when shot his load into her open mouth. Thinking about it, I'm sure.

I've confronted her, she's denied it, but I'm sure she was diplomatically lying, not wanting to hurt me and maybe denying it to herself as in the past. I backed off, letting it go at that, but sure she knows that I know she lied. I don't feel threatened, only curious. And yes, it turns me on, thinking about her and him.
 
Last edited:
I've shared a PM pic of my naked wife one time with another guy, then found my wife's naked pic on another guy's post, and him saying it was his wife. WOW! I was a little pissed and surprised to see that. I know it happens if you just put it out there for anybody, but this was sent to a guy's PM box, and he must have shared it. It was on another porn site not this one.
 
Last edited:
Wife

Found a pic on her phone with a couple o Cowboys at a bar her hair all messed up big smile both holding her as she seemed drunk her shoulder exposed and no bra strap she says she doesn't remember the night
 
Not exactly the same, but I know my past husband posted pictures of me occasionally online. :D In fact a two different Lit members saw them and asked if they were me. They were. :D
 
A number of years ago, I found two prints of my wife, one of her topless and the other of her totally naked. Nice prints, too: darkroom stuff. They fell out of a book I was shelving after a move. She'd forgotten all about them, but was amused to see them again. An old boyfriend took them––after, I'm sure, he'd taken her. It was a great discovery. Now we play with a camera fairly often. She likes knowing I have a stash of images of her. She gets off on knowing that I could, at any moment, post her around the world.

I found videos of my wife that she did with several old flames. They weren't on the Intenet though, but in a box in the attic
 
Not online, but a couple years after we had been married we were moving and I was unpacking boxes when I found a shoe box of Polaroid photos. The photos were of my wife at a fetish night in BDSM gear, being spanked, led on a leash, etc.

She and I had been into some light bondage to that point, that night I put a blindfold on her and pinned the pictures to our headboard. To that point that may have been the hardest I ever fucked her, when I took her blindfold off it took her a minute but then she finally saw the pictures. We still have those pictures today, might have to break them out one of these nights with her.
 
I actually did, when I found out she was having an online affair with a younger man. Found them in her email and apple cloud drive...
 
Not of my wife, and not a "picture" but a video of an ex-girlfriend that at one time I thought, hoped, might be my wife.

Several years after we split, and she moved back to Michigan, I found a video of her involved in an MFF threesome on an amateur porn site. (BTW, I'd always known she had a proclivity for the ladies.) Believe me, you watch something like that more than a few times, not necessarily out of prurient interest, but just trying to make sure it's not a case of mistaken identity.

Whod'a thunk? The porn definitely wasn't for money since she had a Masters in Psychology and a thriving family counseling service. I always wondered if the other "actors" were clients.
 
hey...

Like most others here I imagine, I check out pics on this site and others like Tumblr, etc

I always wondered what it would be like or what I would do if I found pics of my wife there. Or anywhere else for that matter!

Has this ever happened to you or how do you think you would feel if it did happen?

My wife NEVER even entertained the idea of taking her photo while she was naked, she fought me tooth and nail, even threaten to divorce me if I tried.
Then she started having an affair with one of my cousins after I found her out, THEN she started warming up to the idea. But then she let me and then I found out why--, HE HAD already talked her into letting him take her pic's.

Then she had the fucking gall to 'LET' me take her picture... turns out it was in the same motel room that she and my cousin had, when he did her. Then I found her stash of the ones he took and the ones I took. She still deny's to this day that anyone EVER took her pic...however I found the proof that she is and was lying.
Still looking for the rest of the pictures, so if anyone finds them--lemme know.
 
Back
Top