"Professor, I'll do ANYTHING to get an A in this class...."

Carnevil9

King of Jesters.
There's got to be a million stories where a student trades sex for grades. Sometimes it's a failing student who initiates the transactions, and sometimes it's the professor who offers the deal. But, how about a story where the professor is actually the student's parent? I would probably write it as a girl student and her professor father, but it could certainly work the other way around (or even as a same-sex story if you wanted).

(Bonus trivia question: Name the movie where the title of this thread was spoken to Clint Eastwood, and his reply!)

The Eiger Sanction

“Do you realize the implications of that offer?”

"Fine...get me a working Sega Saturn and boxed copies of Radiant Silvergun and all of the Panzer Dragoon games!"

The only problem with the teacher being the parent is that parents are usually the ones who want those grades and the parent has a nonsexual motivation (kid can get A and keep a scholarship or keep playing sports, for example). Maybe if they had an academic rival or they were competing for somethig

>> "Professor, I'll do ANYTHING to get an A in this class...."

If Prof isn't a parent, a typical response might be, "Fine. Three extra-credit papers. By next week."

If Prof is a parent, a typical response might be, "Fine. Clean out the garage and hit the books."

For something approaching Incest, might be better if Prof is a single, horny aunt or uncle. They're less likely to be ironic.

There's got to be a million stories where a student trades sex for grades. Sometimes it's a failing student who initiates the transactions, and sometimes it's the professor who offers the deal. But, how about a story where the professor is actually the student's parent? I would probably write it as a girl student and her professor father, but it could certainly work the other way around (or even as a same-sex story if you wanted).

(Bonus trivia question: Name the movie where the title of this thread was spoken to Clint Eastwood, and his reply!)

Even though I like Dad/daughter most, I think it is overdone, including in this setting. Maybe a Mom prof would work better. And daughter is the student? But instead of just having daughter pleasure her, Professor Mom insists that daughter allow Mom to watch daughter have sex with daughter's gorgeous student bf. Mom then of course has sex with the bf. Does daughter join in?

>> "Professor, I'll do ANYTHING to get an A in this class...."

If Prof isn't a parent, a typical response might be, "Fine. Three extra-credit papers. By next week."

If Prof is a parent, a typical response might be, "Fine. Clean out the garage and hit the books."

For something approaching Incest, might be better if Prof is a single, horny aunt or uncle. They're less likely to be ironic.

Agreed. Relative who wouldn't benefit from kid's academic success would work better. Aunts uncles older cousins and siblings.

I could see a scenario with a driven student named Amanda Marcus.

She's been planning her future path since she was 14. Graduate from her all-girls Catholic high school as valedictorian. Then go to Harvard Law, and eventually the presidency. She's been a straight A student her whole life. Always in control. She's beautiful but also very prim and proper (her father is a pastor and a strict disciplinarian). She knows that her only competition for valedictorian is her academic rival, Michelle Yang.

Amanda's world goes into upheaval as Mr. Pelucci places her graded Advanced Calculus final on her desk. She is confused as she stares at the red, "B+". It's as if it's an indecipherable Chinese character. Amanda's mind is racing at a mile a minute:

"How could this be?"

"This has to be a mistake?"

"Will this drop me down to salutatorian?"

It's Friday, the bell rings and everyone rushes out to go home...everyone except Amanda that is. Her heart is pounding in her chest like a drum as she gets up, exam in hand...and walks up to Mr. Pelucci's desk. She's desperate to change her grade but she is unable to sway Mr. Pelucci (an unassuming 45-year old man, single). Amanda doesn't know what to do. It's a week until graduation.

The next night during a fierce rainstorm, Mr. Pelucci hears his doorbell ring. He opens his front door to find Amanda standing there in her catholic school uniform...drenched all the way down to her white ankle socks.

She doesn't bother to ask if she could come in, she just walks past him into his home...

Last edited:
I could see a scenario with a driven student named Amanda Marcus.
This kills the incest theme and renders it yet another standard student-teacher seduction. Let's have a single aunt or uncle as the Prof, who downgraded her paper with the expectation of sexual bribery. Now, when she walks through Aunty's or Unc's door, peeling off her schoolgirl uniform on the way to the bedroom (she knows where it is), all the reader's buttons are pushed.

This kills the incest theme and renders it yet another standard student-teacher seduction. Let's have a single aunt or uncle as the Prof, who downgraded her paper with the expectation of sexual bribery. Now, when she walks through Aunty's or Unc's door, peeling off her schoolgirl uniform on the way to the bedroom (she knows where it is), all the reader's buttons are pushed.

needs one more twist for maximum hilarity.

hmmmm....

they get caught, prof loses tenure, student expelled but they open a brothel & live happily ever after?

prof's spouse enters, joins in (or just watches?)

another student enters?

another prof enters?

another relative enters?

Last edited:
Maybe uncle or aunt's kink is very hands off or at least non-penetrative?

"All right, now what."

"Sit on the edge of the bed and recite poetry from that book."

"Wait, this is in German. I can't pronounce a word of this!"

"That's the point you uncultured whore. Now get reading!"

Or she strips off her panties and out pops a huge cock.

To make things more interesting, uncle or aunt didn't know and somehow end up not only apologizing but being forced to take it to get their niece in a better mood.

Just change Mr. Pelucci into Amanda's uncle or cousin.

Back