Back for a bit

One more

I think maybe one more for tonight.

Attachments

• Chair5.JPG
    Chair5.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 327
Good evening all!! I'm glad that my "Study in Pink" (bonus points if you know what that's a reference to) was so popular. I took some time and took a number of photos today. Here's the first of them for you. I hope you like them and of course comments are always welcome!

Have mercy;):kiss:

Good mroning

Good morning all. Hope you slept well. I've got plans tonight so I thought I would post pictures this morning instead of tonight. :) Have a good day!

Attachments

• Chair7.JPG
    Chair7.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 264
  • Chair8.JPG
    Chair8.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 287
Good evening all!! I'm glad that my "Study in Pink" (bonus points if you know what that's a reference to) was so popular. I took some time and took a number of photos today. Here's the first of them for you. I hope you like them and of course comments are always welcome!

Mmm...fucking delicious. Oh the things we could to in that chair together!! And BTW, I love "Sherlock" too. :)

Here's a few photos for you ass men out there. I hope you enjoy!

goodness gracious, what you've got going on back there!!!! you know exactly how to bring my to my knees.

Good morning all. Hope you slept well. I've got plans tonight so I thought I would post pictures this morning instead of tonight. :) Have a good day!
Thank you evermyre for leaving us a naughty something to tide us over. Have fun:devil: :p:nana:

Snowy Day

Well, it's snowing here yet again. Anyone wanna whisk me away to some place tropical? LOL. I guess that won't work.

Anyway here are some photos for you today. I played around with some more black and white images. I hope you like them!

Attachments

• BW1.JPG
    BW1.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 211
  • BW2.jpg
    BW2.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 181
  • BW3.JPG
    BW3.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 202
Well, it's snowing here yet again. Anyone wanna whisk me away to some place tropical? LOL. I guess that won't work.

Anyway here are some photos for you today. I played around with some more black and white images. I hope you like them!

Mmm...nothing like a sexy woman in a miniskirt bent over. So very fuckable!!

I haven't been to Vegas in five years, that might be a great place to take you for warm weather and hard dirty fucking.

And if you wear those sexy stockings and garters in Vegas we can even stay a few extra days. The pics are the perfect mix of artistic seduction and straight sexual eroticism - thanks for sharing.

Like em...hell I love em. Couldn't think of a sexier person to be trapped with on a snowy day. Oh the possibilities in keeping warm.:kiss::rose:

I haven't been to Vegas in five years, that might be a great place to take you for warm weather and hard dirty fucking.

And if you wear those sexy stockings and garters in Vegas we can even stay a few extra days. The pics are the perfect mix of artistic seduction and straight sexual eroticism - thanks for sharing.

We couldn't stay extra days if I don't have the stockings and garters? ;)

Like em...hell I love em. Couldn't think of a sexier person to be trapped with on a snowy day. Oh the possibilities in keeping warm.:kiss::rose:

I'd love to have someone to help keep me warm. Alas it's just me and a blanket.

Love your boots!! Great sexy photos! :)

Thanks so much!

Once again you know how to get the blood pressure up. Love the black and white.

Back