Married, Happy, and craving cock

Don't we all. Think bout what it would be ike if all the bi and bi curious men came out.

Wouldn't it be nice if we could just do that? I'll bet there would be a lot more than you might think and a lot of them would be guys that you would never suspect.

Wouldn't it be nice if we could just do that? I'll bet there would be a lot more than you might think and a lot of them would be guys that you would never suspect.

Yeah, but I'd kinda like it to remain anonymous for some reason...
I wouldn't think I'd actually like to know a guy whose cum I just swallowed...

Yeah, but I'd kinda like it to remain anonymous for some reason...
I wouldn't think I'd actually like to know a guy whose cum I just swallowed...
You'd either want to know them really, really well and in THAT way - or - like you say, not at all & vice versa.

As I've already posted, I go to a swing club that has a bi night coming up. I think it would be perfect to go experiment then go home.

sitting back thinking how nice it would be to be having some mutual oral fun, a hard hot cock is so much fun to suck on

Epilogue: Another non sequitur.
So after two cancellations and silence, I sent the guy a note saying "it's ok." I am nervous and scared too..
He wrote back and said he had changed his mind. That's fine I respect that. Just Don't say you will and then disappear.

So I asked if we could just talk seeing as how we both want the same thing and apparently don't know how to do it right. So maybe we will talk. I would so much like to sit and have a conversation with someone about my needs and desires where that person is non judgmental, not afraid to say what they think, and doesn't charge $150 an hour like my shrink.

Putting it out here on the forum isn't the same as sitting next to a friend on a bar stool and talking about sucking a cock for the first time. What would it be like to hang out with guys who could talk about shit like this with out getting either preachy, hurt, or scared? Certainly not anyone I have met so far. I female friends that I can talk to about sex techniques and likes/ dislikes, but can't do that with guys be cause well, we're guys.

Epilogue: Another non sequitur.
So after two cancellations and silence, I sent the guy a note saying "it's ok." I am nervous and scared too..
He wrote back and said he had changed his mind. That's fine I respect that. Just Don't say you will and then disappear.

So I asked if we could just talk seeing as how we both want the same thing and apparently don't know how to do it right. So maybe we will talk. I would so much like to sit and have a conversation with someone about my needs and desires where that person is non judgmental, not afraid to say what they think, and doesn't charge $150 an hour like my shrink.

Putting it out here on the forum isn't the same as sitting next to a friend on a bar stool and talking about sucking a cock for the first time. What would it be like to hang out with guys who could talk about shit like this with out getting either preachy, hurt, or scared? Certainly not anyone I have met so far. I female friends that I can talk to about sex techniques and likes/ dislikes, but can't do that with guys be cause well, we're guys.

It would be great to have someone like that to talk to, but, like you, I have never met that person either.

It would be great to have someone like that to talk to, but, like you, I have never met that person either.

Well, folks, seems like there are two options: 1) keep trying, or, 2) give up.
Either way is A.O.K....

I think you could also try squirt.org, or Grindr I'm pretty sure they're both gay apps, but seems like hookups and cock are what's for dinner....

I use squirt.org.Normally when I travel to Melbourne I can organise to have some fun in my hotel room. I'm not a big fan of public sex as I don't like the consequences of being caught

same ... met a few good folks online but distance is always a major issue

can't find someone who's local and when that happens - finding a place to meet would surely be another problem to solve

I do agree absolutely

sitting back thinking how nice it would be to be having some mutual oral fun, a hard hot cock is so much fun to suck on

Yes it is wonderful to be able to chat and than meet and explore and play, share and suck each other and find it most satisfying when you become friends and arrange the next meetings and look forward to it both. I have recently and in years past had that luck to find a married man in similar position and were able to set up meetings when time suited for both without suspicion .

Last edited:
same ... met a few good folks online but distance is always a major issue

can't find someone who's local and when that happens - finding a place to meet would surely be another problem to solve

Distance seems to always be the main factor, especially in the out of the way place that I live.

I'd like to find a guy who is into as much as I am but not demanding. Not looking for a relationship, just a good time!

Yes it is wonderful to be able to chat and than meet and explore and play, share and suck each other and find it most satisfying when you become friends and arrange the next meetings and look forward to it both. I have recently and in years past had that luck to find a married man in similar position and were able to set up meetings when time suited for both without suspicion .

100% agree!

Back