Do you like to be watched as you pleasure yourself?

Do U like it when someone sees u play with urself

Absolutely!!!! Firstly it's going to make me feel good... And being an exhibitionist, knowing that someone is seeing something they'er shocked to see gives that little extra good feeling while you are doing it!
 
The only thing better than being watched while you pleasure yourself is getting paid to let others watch while you pleasure yourself. When I was an exotic dancer I would sometimes forgo some of the dancing and just play with myself on stage, often getting the crowd riled up, throwing cash hand over fist. It was rather exciting, in more ways than one ;)
 
I love being watched....but it's just fun being the voyeur in the room.
 
Now that I see Rozalin....I wouldn't mind watching her show both on the dance floor and in the bedroom.
 
Showin Off

When I was a truck driver it was always the automatic thing to look down into any up coming car to see what might be going on in the passengers seat....Really got some good shows. That's why I enjoy driving with everything on display and even when I would have a woman with me, so she can put a good show on for any truck driver to see!!
 
The only thing better than being watched while you pleasure yourself is getting paid to let others watch while you pleasure yourself. When I was an exotic dancer I would sometimes forgo some of the dancing and just play with myself on stage, often getting the crowd riled up, throwing cash hand over fist. It was rather exciting, in more ways than one ;)

sounds like a club I'd love to go to. Nothing hotter than a women playing with herself.
 
god yes!

I love putting on a show stroking my hard lubed cock for my woman!!! It's always a thrill being the object of someone's desire and lust. Can't wait to do it again.
 
favorite

My absolute favorite thing is for a woman to watch me, while i pleasure myself. It is very hard to find a willing participant though. via webcam or in person.
 
Mutual Watching ….The Best

watching is nice as well. Actually mutual watching each other is very sexy
To me, there's nothing quite like mutual watching…..it's nearly trance like pleasure if it's done very slowly…with the right atmosphere. And never on the bed. Two side chairs in a dimly lit room with a fireplace….the floor….great stuff.
 
I think its all about the thrill and the connection that makes the exhibitionist in me love this.
 
Love getting everyone worked up at the club watching me. And I love watching them too!

Tifani
 
mmm...I do love doing this. But don't get the chance
 
Last edited:
There's almost nothing hotter than a young lady watching me masturbate as she encourages my very full balls to drain.....for her.

I can 'edge' for hours when I want to. :cool:
 
Back
Top