We Are Having A National Emergency!

Anchor Babies are Real!

Mother Russia: South Florida sees a boom in ‘birth tourism’

1 of 8
In this photo taken on Jan. 24, 2019, Denis Wolok, the father of 1-month-old Eva's father, shows the child's U.S. passport during an interview with The Associated Press in Hollywood, Fla. Every year, hundreds of pregnant Russian women, like Wolok's wife, Olga Zemlyanaya, travel to the United States to give birth so that their child can acquire all the privileges of American citizenship. (AP Photo/Iuliia Stashevska)

MIAMI (AP) — Every year, hundreds of pregnant Russian women travel to the United States to give birth so that their child can acquire all the privileges of American citizenship.

They pay anywhere from $20,000 to sometimes more than $50,000 to brokers who arrange their travel documents, accommodations and hospital stays, often in Florida.

While the cost is high, their children will be rewarded with opportunities and travel advantages not available to their Russian countrymen. The parents themselves may benefit someday as well.

And the decidedly un-Russian climate in South Florida and the posh treatment they receive in the maternity wards — unlike dismal clinics back home — can ease the financial sting and make the practice seem more like an extended vacation.

Trumpski is ignoring the Anchor Babies!:eek:
 
tRump rally, held without tRump

Mar 19, 2019

Cobo Center would court more controversy by hosting a "We Build the Wall" event on Thursday, March 14 — the very day that the Senate, including 12 GOP Senators, passed a bill to attempt to block President Donald Trump's "national emergency" declaration to fund his long-promised Mexican border wall by siphoning money from the military. (On Friday, Trump vetoed the legislation — his first since taking office.)

The event featured a lineup of "#MAGA All-Stars" like former Breitbart executive and White House strategist Steve Bannon, cowboy hat-wearing Sheriff David Clarke, and Air Force veteran Brian Kolfage, who launched a crowdfunding campaign to raise up to $1 billion to build a wall on private land along the Mexican border. In the end, it mostly served as a Trumpless Trump rally, complete with an appearance from the "Trump Unity Bridge" — a Mad Max-like roving shrine to the President that could only be a Michigan-made invention, which is now festooned with large, childlike cut-out letters that spell "BUILD THE WALL." (Nothing says "unity" quite like "wall.")

Earlier that day, Trump warned there could be violent clashes with his supporters, telling Breitbart "I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump — I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad."

Who is Jennifer Larence ?

It wound up being a self-fulfilling prophecy. Organizers stayed true to their word, forcibly removing Metro Times reporter Steve Neavling at the direction of Lawrence (visual propaganda re-enforcement gathering opportunity. "Oh, look here!" Another puppet for tRump to wave. It must be true that bikers will act on tRump's orders, because we have a picture of a man that looks like a biker, hauling an 'enemy of people,' away! The truth ?

One of the underutilized Detroit police officers then intervened, ordering the rally's security guard to "get your hands off him." Ten minutes later, Neavling was allowed to return.




That same day, a gunman opened fire at two mosques in New Zealand, killing 50 people. In his manifesto, he praised Trump as "a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose."

https://www.metrotimes.com/news-hit...loathing-at-a-detroit-rally-to-build-the-wall

Niraj Warikoo Verified Account
@nwarikoo Replying to @nwarikoo

Protesters outside Cobo Center in downtown Detroit, demonstrating against ‘We Build the Wall’ town hall organized by metro Detroit native Brian Kolfage to raise money for border wall. Signs read ‘No Border Wall’ and ‘No Wall.’

4:17 PM - 14 Mar 2019 from Cobo Center

Detroit Free Press
Detroit Free Press Verified Account
@freep

We Build The Wall town hall is coming to Detroit: What you need to know

(freep.com)

5:27 PM - 13 Mar 2019

We Build The Wall town hall is coming to Detroit: What you need to know
Steve Bannon, former chief strategist for President Donald Trump, is among planned attendees at Thursday's We Build The Wall event at Cobo Center.

Detroit Free Press Detroit Free Press @freep
 
Man Arrested For Stealing Flag Off Of Pro-Trump Advertisement Vehicle

Mar 18, 2019

A man was arrested in Manhattan this weekend for stealing a flag off of a notorious pro-Trump vehicle that has been traveling around the country ever since Trump was elected.

Jared Handler, 37, was arrested for grabbing and damaging the flag off of Rob Cortis’s vehicle, which cops referred to as a "pro-Trump advertisement trailer."

http://gothamist.com/2019/03/18/trump_car_arrest.php

In the end, it mostly served as a Trumpless Trump rally, complete with an appearance from the "Trump Unity Bridge" — a Mad Max-like roving shrine to the President that could only be a Michigan-made invention, which is now festooned with large, childlike cut-out letters that spell "BUILD THE WALL." (Nothing says "unity" quite like "wall.")


https://www.metrotimes.com/news-hit...loathing-at-a-detroit-rally-to-build-the-wall

Robert Cortis

Provocateur

tRump Puppet Poster Boy

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-metro-trump-flag-released-20190318-story.html

Mar 18, 2019

The roving float attached to a van is the work of Robert Cortis, according to papers filed in Manhattan Criminal Court.

Cortis drew intense criticism last Friday for driving the sign in Cleveland during a vigil organized by religious groups to mourn people killed at two mosques in New Zealand.

In court on Monday, the district attorney said Handler told police that he wasn’t trying to steal anything, he was just trying to break it off.

Mar 16, 2019 ... Michigan native Robert Cortis has been driving around the U.S. for years hauling a ridiculous pro-Trump float he calls the “Unity Bridge.”

splinternews.com

Mourners at a Cleveland, Ohio, vigil victims of the New Zealand mosque attacks were interrupted Saturday when a Donald Trump supporter interrupted the event with a gigantic “Build the Wall” parade float.

According to local news outlets, the float was rolling through the memorial service while basting music, including “God Bless America.” The driver of the float was identified by local reports as Robert Cortis, a Michigan resident.

Cortis told Cleveland 19 News that he was visiting the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame when he saw the vigil happening near city hall.

The memorial was organized by the Islamic Center of Cleveland and Global Cleveland to help support and honor those who were killed and injured in the attacks on Friday in Christchurch, New Zealand. The event also aimed to battle hate speech and divisive rhetoric.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-supporter-interrupts-new-zealand-massacre-vigil-wall-float-1365578
 
2010

After Kathleen Gustafson raised a banner above the docks saying “World’s Worst Governor” during Sarah Palin’s visit to Homer, she became the object of a great deal of scorn and vitriol all across the Internet.

https://shannynmoore.wordpress.com/2010/08/13/homer-town-hero/

Todd, Sarah, Bristol, and Willow, circled Kathleen, crowded her. Todd blocked the camera man from Discovery. They mocked her.

Sarah Palin spoke about freedom of speech to the camera, but her minion tore the banner down.

August 7, 2010

The following is the transcript of a cell phone video shot by Homeroid Billy Sullivan. Billy gave Kathleen permission to hang her banner (PALIN WORST GOVERNOR EVER) on his place of business at the Homer docks in clear view of Palin’s Discovery entourage.

Kathleen: In what way are you fighting for that?

Palin: Oh my goodness!

Kathleen: In what way?

Palin: To elect candidates who understand the Constitution, to protect our military interests so that we can keep on fightin’ for our constitution that will protect some of the freedoms that evidently are important to you too.

Kathleen: By using your celebrity status, certainly not by political status.

Palin Daughter: How is she a celebrity? That’s my question.

Palin: I’m honored! No, she thinks I’m a celebrity!

Palin Daughter: That’s funny that you think she is.

Kathleen: Well, you’re certainly not representing the state of Alaska any longer…even though…

Palin Daughter: She’s representing United States?

Kathleen: Yes, I know. You belong to America now, and that suits me just fine. Yeah.

Palin: What do you do here?

Kathleen: I’m a teacher

Palin: Oh. (Eye roll and protracted grimace)

Palin Daughter: Oh.

https://shannynmoore.wordpress.com/2010/08/07/palins-homer-transcript-doh/

Listen, I loved watching your new show, Sarah Palin’s Alaska, and my nine-year-old, Sasha was mesmerized too BUT you described your family as “normal, average Americans” and THAT is NOT reality.

When you and husband Todd took your daughter Piper and a niece on a salmon fishing expedition, you all boarded a private bush plane to fly into a wilderness lake, and you said repeatedly that Alaskans use planes to get around, as if it’s an everyday thing.

I was buying that explanation until I found out that your family fishing trip cost at least $1000 per person, according to Brad (wouldn’t give me last name) from Alaska’s Boardwalk Lodge Adventure Tours, which provides flying and guiding fishing trips into the area that Sarah took her family.

So Sarah — the “epic landscape,” was epic as you described. your wardrobe of bright pink and green fleeces, was adorable and relateable. You talked a good we’re a “down home” family game, but your adventures are anything but down home for the average American family. Not every Alaskan family or for that sake American family can foot a $12,250 bill, for two days of adventures in the great outdoors.

Sarah, no matter how much you protest that you are misperceived, YOU need to face reality, you are not “normal,” nor “average” but you ARE entertaining! And this series is no doubt the BIGGEST privately-funded 21012 Presidential campaign TV add ever! Congrats on that too! I’m sure it will work.

–Bonnie Fuller

https://hollywoodlife.com/2010/11/15/sarah-palins-alaska-realty-show-tlc-climbing-mt-mckinley/

america's sweetheart Aug. 9, 2010
Did Sarah Palin Roll Her Eyes at Teaching?
By Dan Amira

Sarah Palin was up in Homer, Alaska, recently, fishing with her Discovery Channel crew in tow, when she was met with an unpleasant protest: a giant banner reading “Worst Governor Ever,” unfurled nearby by local Kathleen Gustafson. For whatever reason — maybe she wanted to win over a heart and mind — Palin decided to go over and talk to the woman. Part of the conversation was filmed on a camera phone by Billy Sullivan (who owned the property), despite the best efforts of Todd Palin and Palin’s security to block his view. The whole exchange is a little uncomfortable to watch — Gustafson tells Palin she sold out and became a celebrity, Palin offers mock gratitude in return. But all in all, it’s nothing to write home about — except for one moment (which comes at the 1:10 mark). When Palin asks Gustafson what she does for a living, and Gustafson tells Palin she’s a teacher, Palin and her daughter groan and exchange eye rolls as if to say, “Of course, only a teacher would be such a liberal nut.” Belittling teachers? Palin really is a maverick.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2010/08/sarah_palin_rolls_her_eyes_at.html

Even GOPers won't defend latest Palin idiocy
January 01, 2011

dailykos.com
 
John Roberts Verified Account
@ johnrobertsFox

United States

FoxNews Chief White House Correspondent. husband of @KyraPhillips. Just the facts.
foxnews.com


John Roberts Verified Account
@johnrobertsFox Replying to @dvan1313 @hogangidley45 @realDonaldTrump

Please explain how tweeting that POTUS played golf with Kid Rock is negative? Kid Rock is one of my faves.

3:43 PM - 23 Mar 2019


John Roberts Verified Account
@johnrobertsFox Replying to @dvan1313 @hogangidley45 @realDonaldTrump

Gawd....it was a joke!!!!

4:00 PM - 23 Mar 2019

John Roberts Verified Account
@johnrobertsFox Replying to @johnrobertsFox

...and I tweeted some facts about border apprehensions. While some of those facts contradicted what POTUS has said, there was nothing even remotely negative about the President. We simply live in a world where some people see a statement of the facts as an attack. It's not.

4:22 PM - 23 Mar 2019
 
Border concertina wire installed under Trump stolen and used for home security in Mexico

Officials said some residents in the Colonia Libertad neighborhood in Tijuana were found to have wire identical to that installed on the border fence being repurposed as an extra layer of protection along their property.

Marco Antonio Sotomayor Amezcua, the secretary of public safety in Tijuana, said local officials learned about “the stealing of the concertina [wire] from United States authorities who have asked us for help through the liaison staff” in a statement seen by the local paper.
So not only are American taxpayers funding Trump's wall, but are also paying for security structures in Mexico.
 
*okay. Focus here*

BTW, despite heavy opposition on Trump's wall, illegal pot importation is down 80%.

That's all I got.
 
Caucus Day for Trump Loyalists and Lunch

Emily Cochrane Verified Account
@ESCochrane

In the letter to DHS, Shanahan authorizes 57 miles of 18 ft high fences in two Yuma sectors and one El Paso sector — along 11 “drug corridors.” Up to $1 billion from military personnel funds > the drug interdiction fund.

6:37 PM - 25 Mar 2019

Emily Cochrane Verified Account
@ESCochrane

New in this from me and @tmgneff: Shanahan authorized a transfer of funds to build fencing/ repairs along the border.

6:34 PM - 25 Mar 2019

House Fails to Override Trump Veto, Preserving National Emergency Order

The House failed to reach the two-thirds majority needed to overturn President Trump’s veto of a resolution that would have ended the national emergency declaration.

The New York Times Verified Account
@nytimes

The House failed to overturn President Trump's first veto, leaving the declaration of a national emergency at the U.S.-Mexico border intact

11:10 AM - 26 Mar 2019
 
Is the budget is on tRump's mind ?


Where will he find the two trillion dollars, that he is obligated to"gift" his campaign donors, with ? (Middle class and blue colllar class taxpayers noticed what is mising from their tax returns, this year.)

tRump has gutted every department that he could. Thousands of government positions sit empty. He use the tRump Shutdown trick, again. FFS, the I.R.S. is struggling because of the lack of agents.


tRump needs liquid assets to fund his jet travel on Air Force 1. If he guts funding for the Special Olympics, he would have enough for three Mar a Lago trips, or a few Hate rally trips.

(Would not put too much confidence in tRump's announcement about his goblin minions cutting the SO funding. The orders from tRump to his goblin minions, are to find ways to gut departments, and take the cash. Un-real departments are created by tRump to employ more minions.

Space Force!

Worth a Billion

Air Force Space Command is where we learn the term “counterspace operations.”

Air Force Space Command headquarters sits inside Peterson Air Force Base’s West gate. In the lobby, scale models of private rockets — three, like the one in the museum, made by ULA — thrust toward the ceiling, where a replica of a satellite hangs, its solar panels spread. The organization launches and operates satellites; delivers weather, communications, navigation, and intelligence from space; keeps watch over what’s going on in orbit; and does something called “counterspace” operations.

Here’s a fuzzy explanation, courtesy of Colonel Darnell Salley: “Space is a warfighting domain.” Other countries are working on ways to derail our space assets. When pressed, he doesn’t go into detail but posits a very vague hypothetical scenario: “Someone tinkers with [a] satellite.”

https://denverite.com/2019/03/19/co...-massive-military-focused-aerospace-industry/

tRump has his minions strippping funding from every possible area. tRump's prisons for children need funding. He has promise more cash to the Pentagon, if they hack away cash from the soldiers, and give money to tRump's Wall Effort

Sec. Kirstjen Nielsen Verified Account
@SecNielsen Replying to @SecNielsen

I'm pleased to announce the U.S. & our Northern Triangle allies have reached a HISTORIC agreement to confront the root causes of the crisis on our border. Working with Central American govts to increase security & prosperity in the region has been one of my greatest priorities.

2:01 PM - 27 Mar 2019

Rep. Veronica Escobar has called on Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen to resign


Rep. Veronica Escobar Verified Account
@RepEscobar

Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen has been unwilling or unable to come up with smart and humane solutions. Her incompetence and lack of leadership is hurting El Paso and our country. It’s time for her to resign.

12:39 PM - 28 Mar 2019

Is tRump closing the Border in one week ?
(Empty threat ? Joke ? Distraction of the day ? tRump Gremlin Feed, not meant for the public eye ?)
 
AP FACT CHECK:

Trump twists facts of a migrant girl’s death

CALVIN WOODWARD

March 30, 2019

The girl and her father were caught at 9:15 p.m. on Dec. 6 in a group of more than 100 people trying to cross the border, less than a mile or kilometer from the Antelope Wells entry port in New Mexico. The father claimed upon their apprehension that she was in good health. In any event, no health problems were observed.

Her first distress was reported at 5 a.m. the next day, when her father said she was vomiting on a bus waiting to take them to a Border Patrol station at Lordsburg, New Mexico. When the bus arrived close to 6:30 a.m., the father said Jakelin was not breathing. A Border Patrol emergency technician revived her twice. She had a temperature of 105.7 degrees. At 7:45 a.m., a helicopter flew her to the nearest trauma center, in El Paso, Texas, where she went into cardiac arrest late that morning and was revived once more.

By then breathing by machine, with brain swelling and liver failure, she died on Dec. 8 at 12:35 a.m., her father with her.

Afterward, Trump insisted in tweets that the girl and another Guatemalan child who died in custody, Felipe Gomez Alonzo , were “were very sick before they were given over to Border Patrol.”

https://apnews.com/6c3b6169c6514c72a5adccb7af41aa7f

THE FACTS: An autopsy report released Friday found that Guatemalan girl died of a bacterial infection just more than a day after being apprehended by the U.S. Border Patrol. The El Paso County Medical Examiner’s office said traces of streptococcus bacteria were found in Jakelin’s lungs, adrenal gland, liver, and spleen, and she experienced a “rapidly progressive infection” that led to the failure of multiple organs.

Neither the autopsy report, nor accounts at the time by Customs and Border Protection , spoke of dehydration. And through family lawyers, Nery Gilberto Caal Cuz said after his girl’s death that he made sure she had food and water as they traveled through Mexico.
 
This is moving outside of the blame game bounds. People are coming a long way, under bad conditions, to get to the border. Deaths like this are going to happen even if everyone is processed immediately at the border and treated like fresh peaches. This is just piling on. The situation is bad enough in Trump administration behavior without going to this extreme in the blame game.
 
Who knew that all those Obama interment camps were just fenced-off areas under overpasses?
 
Is there anything that Trump has not broken, ruined, corrupted, or trashed ?



It is not as if tRump respects the law.


Minions that fail to break laws for tRump, are shunned and abandoned.



Where will tRump get $100 billion dollars to put into his slush fund ?



Is U.S. Customs and Border Protection broken, yet ?

U.S. Customs and Border Protection is reassigning 750 border inspectors from their usual duties at the ports of entry to help Border Patrol keep pace with arrivals in between ports of entry.

March 28, 2019

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...e9-bdb7-44f948cc0605_story.html?noredirect=on

March 30, 2019

Beto O’Rourke is in touch with people on the border.


Quote of the Week


Fri., March 29, 2019


"The Texas economy, Texas businesses, and Texas workers depend on our state being open and welcome to all."

– Angela Hale of the Texas Welcomes All coalition, urging legislators to say no to anti-LGBTQ legislation

(see "Religious Refusal Bill Prepped to Grant Texans License to Discriminate," Mar. 29)

https://www.austinchronicle.com/news/2019-03-29/quote-of-the-week/

Closed at the Border ?

The U.S. and Mexico trade about $1.7 billion in goods daily, according to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, which said closing the border would be "an unmitigated economic debacle" that would threaten 5 million U.S. jobs.

https://www.ktuu.com/content/news/T...e-border-with-Mexico-next-week-507839691.html
 
Nope, there is nothing that Trump has not broken, ruined, corrupted, or trashed.
 
Trump is our Nation's emergency. He has been bought and paid for by Putin. He is not only a coward but a traitor. He wants to be dictator of the next Soviet Satellite state which he is trying hard to turn our Nation into.

Trump is the coward? When he draws a line in the sand he back's it up. On two occasions he had the courage to engage militarily with Syria for the use of chemical weapons on his own people. He also gave the military the order to defend themselves in Syria and they wiped out 400 + Russian mercenaries massing against them. He evicted 60 Russian diplomats ( spies ) from the US. Let me think, OH yah, he's the only one that had the balls to send lethal aid to the Ukraine and to send troops and equipment to Poland as an Umbrella for defense. He gave our military the green light to take off the gloves against ISIS. He refused to go on an apology tour, that's a fact. Wasn't it Obama who had an open mic mishap where he told the president Medvedev of Russia to wait until his re-election where he planed to severely weaken our missile defense systems in europe. When Obama drew a line, Putin laughed at him. Trump may be smiling in the presence of Putin but he's slapping the shit out of him behind the scenes. This place is littered with bullshit mines. Because you say it's so doesn't make it so. You lefty lunes are just incapable of independent thought, your not interested in the facts but more of being a participant in group thought or mob rule. Can someone please tell me what Obama did? When Obama was president I respected him as such, didn't always agree with his policies and for that I was labeled a racist, mob rule.
 
Trump is the coward? When he draws a line in the sand he back's it up.

Yes, he's a documented personal coward. And his line drawing shows just how stupid, corrupted, and bought by the Russians and Saudis he is. Who do you think you're fooling?
 
Yes, he's a documented personal coward. And his line drawing shows just how stupid, corrupted, and bought by the Russians and Saudis he is. Who do you think you're fooling?

More mob rule. Do you put any thought behind your blather? Do you just post here to outdo your other snowflakes pals. Your cerebral capacity doesn't impress anyone Can you show us any documentation about anything you blather about? I don't think his line drawing shows how stupid he is, but how ignorant you are, and you're right, can't fool you, you're already a fool!
 
Yes, I do. I think the rest of your post is an example you giving "blather," right? :D




I don't disagree with everything you write. I totally agree with you on ID verification when voting. I also agree that if Americans are having difficulty getting one, that we should absolutely make every attempt provide them access to one. I don't agree to allowing undocumented migrants the right to vote.
 
I don't agree to allowing undocumented migrants the right to vote.

I don't either. I even don't agree to giving them scholarships or admission preference to state colleges. I do believe in documenting them for taxed-paid work and giving them a path to citizenship when/as they fit into the economy. But the Trumpettes don't even bother to ask me what I believe. They make false assumptions because of how I would vote on other matters.
 
I don't either. I even don't agree to giving them scholarships or admission preference to state colleges. I do believe in documenting them for taxed-paid work and giving them a path to citizenship when/as they fit into the economy. But the Trumpettes don't even bother to ask me what I believe. They make false assumptions because of how I would vote on other matters.

I'm in total agreement with you. Immigration should be based on our needs not theirs. Should be allowed through legal points of entry and not through unsecured border lines. I believe a path to citizenship for those who are here as well as DACA individuals as long as the border is secured and the flow of migrants is funneled through legal points of entry. I also believe that we should developed a secure program for tracking expired visas. I also believe the government and businesses should work together and expedite the use of migrant workers ( green cards, taxe structure, ect. I believe anchor babies should not have access to citizenship just because they are born in the US. I believe we should expand f-1 and h-1b visas. I also believe we have to increase exponentially immigration judges and border patrol agents and install a comprehensive border security program, barriers, cameras, ground surveillance radar, uav's, rapid deployment team, drug detection equipment to include improved NBC technology. NBC ( nuclear, biological and chemical ) We are primed for a dirty bomb which could render a city uninhabitable for up to 50,000 years. A biological infestation such as small pox, diphtheria and other contagens is a real threat as well as terrorist.
 
Last edited:
So, how do you feel about most of the illegal immigrants now in the United States--the Canadians? And our unsecured border with Canada? :D
 
So, how do you feel about most of the illegal immigrants now in the United States--the Canadians? And our unsecured border with Canada? :D

Since 911, all borders. The only recourse we have is to assimilates them all and put them on a path to citizenship, help educate them, employ them and make them a productive part of our society. We have to have compassion for these people, they are looking for a better life, what angers me is when they game the system and disrespect out laws. We can't take the whole world under our wings. We have a 22 trillion dollar debt and nobody in congress gives a shit. We now pay over 400 billion dollars in interest annually towards the debt. We can't take care of ourselves financially never mind millions more putting a massive strain on our own financial system. Every time the feds raise rates the interest on the debt rises with it. Just think of the programs we could have with 400 billion dollars available for discretionary spending. Our politicians on both sides are ruining this country and if I had my way I would fire each all of them. This partisan divide is in crisis mode, our government is paralyzed due to partisan politics. I read some of the banter on LIT, unbelievable!! I feel the electorate of this country is as divided as our politicians and forming opinions based on rage and hatred. I worry about our future.
 
But then, I've read that the immigrants, including illegals, are more law-abiding than U.S. citizens are. If I didn't believe that's probably so, I'd look it up.

The immigrant issue isn't stalemated because of a Republican-Democratic partisan divide; it's stalemated because of a Republican-Republican issues divide. The Republicans had the votes to do something for eight years until last year, and they couldn't manage to agree among themselves. I presume they still can't.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top