The Isle of Eden (Closed for Milkmaiden)

KINKYCanada

Member of Vault 81
Joined
Sep 3, 2014
Posts
2,144
I was standing at the end of the long pier, this was also where the our large yacht "Sexual Bliss" moored while picking up and dropping off guests, looking out as Sexual Bliss was getting larger with every passing moment. I was still awaiting my business partner and lover Melissa Cartwright she and I had started the Isle of Eden just over four years ago with a hefty loan from her financially rich, but emotionally absent parents and I had a fair bit of money from my professional rugby days, a career cut short with a knee injury.

In the beginning it was tough for both of us. Long hours and little pay off it was looking grim. At that time we were just friends and not lovers, We had thought a quiet getaway was the ticket, but there were a million of those resorts, people seemed bored and we were getting blah reviews, not bad but certainly not good, and that was when it hit us. What was the one thing no other club was offering? The total release of any and all inhibitions. Like the Vegas slogan "What happens here stays here. Only we were offering a true paradise instead of a over crowded pool of neon and cheap booze. It took a little over a year to come to this realization, then a whole year for us to make the change. We got almost all new staff, an all new look and vacationers started to really enjoy themselves. We were now a big hit.

It wasn’t long before we had a wait list to get to the island. We had room for fifty guests and while they were there every whim and desire was taken care of, nothing was off limits as long as it brought pleasure to all involved. Sure we had to make arrangements for certain fetishes but Melissa and I never faltered. We had married guests were coming to our resort content and leaving closer and more open minded. Shy single men and women, leaving us empowered and much stronger both mentally and emotionally. No matter the situation our talented staff were up for every challenge and we couldn’t be happier.

Now it was our first block of fifty guests of the season. Married, single, young and middle aged. They would all be staying for two weeks of uninterrupted fun in the sun. and even more when the sun went down. We didn’t turn anyone away but didn’t seem to get as many older guests I surmised that a resort dedicated to sin and lust were not their bag of tea.

We had a line of beautiful woman lined up behind me with coconut glasses full of cocktails. They were almost naked except for the skimpy bikini tops with the resort logo on one breast and their name on the other, and sheer sun wraps around their legs, and handsome, well built, well hung men lined up with orderves on trays, none of them had shirts on and they were all wearing board shorts with the same logos and their names on the legs they too were in sandals. Our resort was in the south pacific about three miles out to sea. Hurricanes had ravaged us once but we had built it so well that aside from damage to the docks we always fared well and were up and running quickly, an island a 3 miles wide and 4 miles long. Heavily treed on the northern half with a tall cliffs over looking the sea and the island. There were beautiful beaches almost all the way around. We had deep sea fishing, scuba diving, rock climbing, a zip line that went from the lighthouse on the north side to the beach on the south. Our marina and dock was on the south point, we had thirty luxury cabana’s for the couples. Most singles had to sign on to room with another guest though we were able to make arrangements for the right guest and the right price. We also only allowed twenty five men and twenty five women. This balance was one of the keys to our success. Another was that we had so many beautiful and talented staff, all hand picked by Melissa and myself. No one on our island left wanting or needing of anything.

It cost a lot to enjoy our resort but it is well worth it we made damn sure of that.

Closer the ship came I could hear the guests hooting and laughing on the deck from the pier. I was wearing a white linen shirt khaki short with a trilby hat and sandals on my feet. Where was Melissa? I thought she never missed the arrival of the guests. Over the past couple years it had been our tradition and I found it set the tone for the vacationers. “Look sharp people here they are.” I said to the staff, a busty good looking brunette walked up to me as deck hands took the mooring lines and started to secure the large yacht.

“Sir here is vip list and the cabana list. We have a lot of singles, it should make for a good time for everyone.” She said with a broad smile. Avery Linklater was Melissa and my personal assistant and third in the pecking order, and the one who kept us on track. She was beautiful and fun, wild as well as being the most organized people on the planet.

“Very good my dear! Where’s Melissa?” I asked. It was only about two minutes before the boat was going to start unloading gueasts.

Avery smiled and pointed to a tall, dark haired figure walking up to us. “Right there Sir.” Then she stepped to the side, she was holding her own clip board with the cabana lists. Melissa was turning heads as she always did, with her radiant beauty and her massive tits and sexy hips swaying back and forth as she walked. Her outfit was tight, revealing and almost see through. God she was sexy.

“Boys, girls, Avery, Cole!” She said and kissed me on the lips. “You didn’t think I was going to miss it did you?” She said in her sexy devil may care tone she took when she knew I was not happy with her. “Sorry but I was taking care of some meat in the kitchen!” She said with a wicked smile. I was about to say something when the yacht came to a stand still and the gang plank was raised to the deck. A first mate came off and then the guests. I shook each hand and kissed a lot of cheeks. Melissa doing the same. We directed them to Avery who gave them their cabana keys, telling them that their luggage would join them soon. They moved on to the drinks and the food and then off to get ready for the meet and greet we always had at the pool and bar area not far from the cabanas. There were so many good looking and high spirited people I knew this may be the wildest bunch yet and that was saying something.

“Well let’s hear all about that meat issue?” I said no longer mad, I just couldn’t stay mad at her. Avery was directing the boat staff as they moved the luggage to a waiting van to be taken to the cabanas.

KC


Avery
https://www.coedcherry.com/content/2953481/2340178/laylalondon5-002.jpg

Cole
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/78/6c/ac/786caca3fd7a4c0fc406b114b1528a05--rugby-league-rugby-players.jpg

The resort
https://www.travel-associates.com.au/sites/travel-associates.com.au/files/luxury-holidays-news/files/2015/06/St-Regis.jpg

https://previews.123rf.com/images/katritch/katritch1112/katritch111200167/11651724-Tropical-resort-Poolside-with-beautiful-sea-view-Stock-Photo-pool-resort-hotel.jpg
 
Last edited:
“Cole, here are the background sheets for our special VIP customers.” I explained and handed the sheets to Cole. As Cole read the sheet, I explained the issues.

“Ms. Patterson has been lonely all her adult life. Divorced out of a loveless marriage. But now she has found the man of her dreams! Unfortunately, it is her daughter's boyfriend. That handsome 18 year old stud walking down the gangway” I pointed out to Cole. “I’m in love too!” I added looking at the young man. Cole looked over to me with a raised eyebrow “I meant I’m in lust!” I corrected giggling. “Somehow, we need to prevent her from ruining her whole life by acting on her desires... or not.” I said with a naughty smile

“Our next set of challenges are those three nurses” I told Cole. “Their fantasy vacations were paid for by a very rich person, who they helped save. Each has a different fantasy” I explained

“The sexy brunette wanted revenge on a Doctor she hates. FYI the doctor is a real asshole. I dealt with him when making his accommodation.” I confirmed

“You didn’t!” Cole exclaimed.

“Yes, I did.” I giggled evilly “I have brought the Doctor to the island ahead of the ship. He is stay in bungalow 201. I’m thinking… maybe a little turn-about is fair play fantasy happening. Bondage … whips … see where I’m going” I giggled. Cole gave me another raised eyebrow. “... or not. Ok, moving on…” I said.

“The blonde nurse’s fantasy was to hook up with that Professional Quarterback for Miami Dolphins. So this fantasy was simple. I have set up a little accidental meet and greet… and the magic will happen!” I explained.

“Finally, you will not believe this. The red haired nurse wanted a week of doing nothing. No fantasies… nothing. You’ll need to find what her issues are and what we need to do. Good Luck!” I explained.

As I finished explaining the last VIP passenger, Cole was kissing Ms. Patterson's hand and welcoming her and her sexy young daughter and boyfriend to the island. It was going to a wild two weeks, I could just feel it.
 
Last edited:
Melissa was at it again. She always picked out our Vip's not necessarily Very Important People but people she took a special interest in helping. I didn't bother with this but I always helped her when she showed me who they were.

Mrs Patterson was simple enough. She was a very attractive woman of fifty and desirable still. She had a bit of an issue with the fact that she was lusting for her Daughters boyfriend. I could see it. Jock, good looking, probably packing, though he didn't look to bright. I thought I had a plan for her. I kissed her hand and showed her the way to the drinks I made sure two of our very best staff waited on her hand and foot. If that didn't work I would intervene.

Then there were some of what we called usual fair. College girls and boys that would be spending the whole time fucking and sucking, getting high and drunk they were easy money, in fact they practically took care of them selves, as long as we kept them plied with booze and drugs they were happy. Those made up the meat and potatoes of most tours.

Then she pointed out the three nurses. One was simple revenge. Though I hated to feed such a base instinct Melissa had never been wrong and if she told me that he had it coming then he had it coming.

The next was another woman shoot for the moon. This came in the form of a quarterback for the Dolphins, he was handsome and rich and single, he was also from what I heard riding a limp dick and had been since his college days. thus the fact that he was still single. He also hated the little blue pill. We would work it out. Melissa could make anything hard.

Last was a woman who wanted nothing. These people pissed me off, they refused to let any one know what they want yet most of the time were pissed off that she couldn't get what they want. A vicious fucking cycle. But she had never been to Eden and I was sure we would find that missing component. They were all good looking and all had assets that we could work with.

When the pier was empty but for Avery Melissa and myself I turned to them. "Ok so those are our marks for the next two weeks. Ok first off Mrs Patterson. I sent Mark and TJ to wait on her, lets see where that gets us. Agreed." They both nodded.

"Second is the revenge nurse. Melissa you seem to have a plan for that one. Avery if I remember last Halloween you like to be a mistress from time to time. I guess we will let you initiate contact with him Mel you will assist then when he's ready bring in the nurse. Though he can't leave here scarred! Agreed?" Again they nodded but this time with much more hesitance, I knew Melissa wanted to punish him, I wouldn't be surprised if she had the nurse peg the poor bastard. Though until then he would be well cared for.

"That Quarterback is limp! Has been for six years from what I hear. She ain't getting nothing from him Though I am sure your talented mouth with breath new life into his cock Mel!" She licked her lips at this thought. "As for the last one. keep tabs on her, she will show us what her deepest desires are. I wouldn't mind getting a little of that action my self. Now Avery go make sure the food for the beach supper is ready. Mel!" I gave her ass a slap. "Tell me about Patterson's Daughter and Boyfriend. We need to keep him away from her. I see in your eyes that you want some of that. Lets get them alone and get them thinking a little more open minded this way it might work to let him fuck dear ol'mommy in law." I said with a smirk. Melissa returned the slap.

"I am fucking on it. I will have him eating out of the palm of my hand by night fall among other parts of me!" I loved it when she had her sights on a mark. She was a shark and there was no getting away from her. Avery walked off ahead of us. We were the last to leave the pier other then the porters taking the luggage.

It wasn't long before our college group were at it. A young man was getting blown by the pool, two women were taking turns sucking his raging cock.
a woman was passing a bong back and forth to her friend as two men ate them out. I just loved the spontaneity of youth.

"Is this normal?" A woman asked. We turned to see Mrs Patterson standing holding a drink and a map of the island. She was smiling and seemed very turned on.

"It usually takes a little longer for nerves to settle but yeah this is pretty normal. Not to worry Mrs P. no one but no one gets left out. Should I show you to your cabana. I believe you are sharing a two bedroom with your daughter and son in law?"

"No they aren't married. Not even engaged." She corrected me.

"Well then that is promising!" Melissa said, Patterson caught on and touched her nose as if to say she understood.

"I would like to see the cabana very much I think I need a shower after the display of those young people." Melissa went her own way and I showed Mrs Patterson to her room. It was the second largest one we had on the island to large rooms with King beds, walk out decks over looking the crystal water and ocean. A massive bathroom with a walk in shower made for at least six people and a sitting area with TV and sat. Though most people didn't use it. I showed her around and got her settled she thanked me and asked that I return to get her for supper, she was dreadful at showing up on time and she didn't want to bother Vicky and Brad about it. I agreed and walked out. She started to strip before I got to the door. I saw just what she was working with and I was happy to see it was still very firm in all the right places.

KC
 
I walked away from Ms. Patterson as Cole showed her the Cabana. I could not help but feel sorry for the woman as she reminded me a little of myself in my younger years. I had spent my rebellious youth looking out for myself. I did not give a shit about others. With my looks and family money, I took what I wanted from others. But it did not make me happy. In fact, I’d say I was very unhappy. Then I met up with Cole. He helped me understand that happiness is something that must be shared, not won alone. Making other people happy, was a joy in and of itself. The idea changed my life. I became tireless in trying to help others reach their dreams. This resort is an extension of Cole’s idea of simply making other people happy… and you’ll be happy.

But with a person like Ms. Patterson, it had to be done in just the right way. She thought she wanted Brad, her daughter’s handsome 18 year old stud boyfriend. She was willing to destroy her relationship with her daughter, just to get the young man. Cole and I needed to figure out a way to make everyone happy. That was the trick of running the resort. How to get people what they really wanted, not just what they thought they wanted.

I reach our home on the island and changed into my green dress. My mind shifted over to Dawn, the sexy brunette nurse who wanted revenge. Revenge was one of those things that people wanted but once they got it, sometimes it felt very hollow. But I had to admit, even thinking about Cole’s guidance, this Doctor might need some calibration to start thinking about others. And if that meant, Dawn got some revenge in the process that might be good.

Walked to Dawn place and saw her approaching her bungalow, and vectored to meet her.

“Dawn, Hi, I’m Melissa the person you talked to on the phone” I said as I walked over and shook her hand.

“Oh hi” Dawn said “This place is so beautiful…” She complimented, but she wanted to ask something more but hesitated. I knew what she really wanted to know.

I smiled and giggled “thank you. But I can tell what you really want to know. And yes he is here in bungalow 201.”

“I can’t wat until my fantasy comes true. I really hate that man!” Dawn said in anger.

I giggled some more “I’m starting to as well. Let’s talk in your bungalow” I suggested.

“ok” Dawn said as we headed to her place.

30 minutes later

I sat in the living area of her room, enjoying a glass of wine as she told me all the awful thing the doctor had done. After 30 minutes of her venting, I knew it was time to talk about a revenge plan.

“He is such an asshole! He is so cruel!” Dawn said. “I just need to fuck him over. Teach him he can’t treat people like that.”

“I understand. So here is what I’m thinking. We need to put him into a position where the tables are turned. Where we have all the control and power and he has none. Hopefully, he’ll realize that treating other people like shit is not right.”

“How are we going to do that? She asked.

“Well… here is my idea” I said and explained it all to her. She loved it! In fact, she loved it so much she wanted to thank me. And well, I just could not say no to that… that is why I soon found her between my legs! She licked and sucked at my clit and she was relentless! She was driving me crazy. I was gasping and squirming in glee as my orgasm approached like a runaway train.

“Oh FUCK” I gasp as my back lift off the bed, my hands clutching at the bed cover. Dawn knew I was cumming, as my pussy contracting wildly around her licking tongue.

“Oh, yes! I'm cumming!” I told her, unnecessarily.

I had abandoned my restraints and I was having one huge orgasm. Dawn gave my pussy a few final licks and then watched me come down from my orgasm. My voluptuous body twisted and shook with the aftershocks of my orgasm. She moved up to me and we kissed. Both of us breathing heavily. “Thanks, that was amazing” I told her as I tugged at one of Dawn’s breasts. “I think you need something from me now!"
 
Last edited:
After I left Mrs P in the cabana I saw more of the youthful man and women doing what we designed the resort for, The sounds of sex were just off the path to the cabanas. I moved on letting them have there fun. Many people didn’t attend the meet and greet, choosing instead to get settled or just get started with the sex drugs and relaxation.

I made my way to the gathering Avery had it all organized and going smooth. Our staff were doing what they were good at and that was making the guests feel like they were all that mattered. I had a few things to address, Melissa had picked some difficult fantasies to fulfill. Mrs P would be my first priority seeing her choices here could ruin not only her own life but that of her daughters and the boyfriends. So that to me made it of the utmost importance. Then there were the Nurses who I also needed to address. I was told that Melissa was with the nurse Dawn so that was good. I saw the Quarterback standing surrounded by more men than women. I was worried about this happening, we’ve had a couple actors and actresses here and a few athletes and it always took a few days for the nerves to settle and for the guests to see them as normal people.

I walked up and rescued him from the crowd. “Thanks.” Was all Jamie said.

“No problem. It’s going to calm down trust me!”

“Not sure why I’m here, my agent was furious that I agreed when your partner called and talked me into coming!”

“Ya Melissa can be very convincing. Haha. You will have a blast. And don’t worry there are no cameras no cell phones and no recording devices allowed, no one knew you were coming so no one could plan for this and what happens here stays here. Just like Vegas baby.” I said to him walking him away from the crowds.

“Well that is nice to know! This place is…” Jamie started.

“Magical. I know.”

“Will I be meeting your partner. She sounded very nice!” I smiled at this statement.

“Yes I guarantee it!”

“Well thanks and I’ll see you at supper. Go Wasps!” he said putting his fist up. I smiled and nodded. The wasps being the team I played for in England. I walked away seeing he would be left alone for a little while at least.




A little while later.



I met with Avery again then talked to the chefs for the supper in a little over two hours. I left them and was met by a very good looking young woman. “Excuse me Cole can I talk with you.”

“Of course. Tammy right?” I said putting my hand out for her.

“Yes it is I’m one of the three nurses. Melissa told me to talk to you about my plan.” Tammy said. I nodded and motioned for her to follow me to a covered couples of chairs. We sat and were brought almost immediately two drinks from a staff member. Tammy thanked her. “I saw you with Jamie a little bit ago. I guess you know that he’s sort of my fantasy. But I am so nervous!” Tammy said showing that her hands were shaking just talking about it. Tammy was very sexy with a nice body. She was wearing a white bikini and thong bottom.

“You just need to get your nerves under control.”

“What do you suggest?” I think she knew just what I was thinking because her hand found my thigh.

“Let me show you.” I said and showed her to a change room near the pool. She walked in before me looking over her shoulder. She pulled her thong to the side showing me her tanned ass and wet slit. I pulled out my now hard cock and wet the head. Tammy pulled her ass cheeks apart and opened her pussy for me to have an easy go. I crouched and with little effort pushed into her. She cried out. I grabbed a fist of her hair and pulled back her head. Then I grabbed one of her tits and gave it squeeze. She pushed against my thrusts.

“Fuck me, yes yes yes.” Tammy cried out as I gave her all I had. I slapped her breast and fucked her even harder. Tammy was thrashing against my power and almost begging for more. Soon I felt her cum and with an almost porn star skill I pulled out and came all over her firm ass.

I let her go and she took some of my cum onto her fingers. “Thanks I think that was just the thing I needed.” She said licking her fingers.

“Well I think the thanks is yours, you are very sexy.” I said letting her walk out ahead of me. I sat on the bench to catch my breath.

What a start. I thought sitting there getting mentally ready to get back out there.

KC
 
Last edited:
I straighten my green dress and ran a comb through my hair. It did not help, I still had that “just fucked” look. Dawn liked men better, but if she ever decided to be a lesbian, she’d have a whole lot of girlfriends. She really had a talented tongue!

I was on my way back when I saw the blonde nurse, Tammy in her white bikini top and thong bottom coming towards me. She looked relaxed but when she saw me she got a guilty look on her face. I just smiled at her

“Hi Tammy, are you having a good time so far?” I asked.

“Oh yes” She said, “it is so beautiful and the staff is so giving”

“Yes, Cole got lucky. He really scored on this isle. He is so accommodating to the guest needs. Always give them all he has. His efforts always touch the guests deeply.” I told her. But everything I had said only seemed to make her face get redder.

“Yes, I know what you mean” is all she managed to said back.

“I’ll meet up with you tomorrow morning to set up the surprise meeting with your fantasy man, ok?” I suggested.

“Yes” she said and hurried off. I watched her sexy ass in the throng walking off, that was when I noticed all the cum sprayed over it.

“Oops” I giggled as I thought of my comments to her.

I walked further and found Cole sitting on a bench by himself. He looked tired. That was when I put two and two together and realized he had just fucked the shit out of Tammy. I walked over to him and sat down.

“Rough start?” I asked sitting next him.

He looked at my hair and dress. The just fucked look all over me. “I think I need to ask you the same question.” He said. We both laughed.

“Dawn, the brunette revenge nurse liked my idea and thanked me. Boy, does she have a good tongue.” I told Cole.

“Tammy, needed some relaxing” Cole explained.

“You did well, she looked very relaxed. But her ass needs a shower.” I told him. We laughed and then we kissed passionately. “Don’t get me wrong, I love this place, but sometimes it really takes it out of us.”

“I know what you mean” Cole said. We both got up.

“I’ll see you at dinner” I told him “I have a quarterback to talk to, but I want some Cole time tonight!” I told him.

“Mmmm, I can’t wait” Cole said.

10 minutes later.

I knocked on Jamie, the professional Quarterback’s door. He opened wearing only a speedo swimsuit.

“Getting ready for a swim?” I asked with a huge naughty smile on my face. Jamie had an amazing body.

“Uh yes” He said. “Who are you and why did God throw such a beautiful angel out of heaven?”

“Melissa, I’m the one that called you” I explained.

“Oh yes!” He said in excitement. “You have such a sexy voice, please come in”

I was in his bungalow and turned up the flirting. I needed to find out if the rumors were true about his impotency. I did all the female flirting signals I could think of; hair flipping, sexy eye contact, touching, sexual Innuendos, all of it was working. He was into me and wanted me, but he was holding back. I decided I need to go for it.

“You know this is sexual free isle and everyone here needs to give up their inhibitions.” I told him as I reached up to my dress straps “Do you mind if I remove some of my clothing”

“No” He gasped “God knows… I want to see more of you.” He moaned reaching for his crotch and rubbing it.

I pulled off my top and let him get a good look at my big jugs. I slide over to him. “I want you… please. I need you” I moaned begging him to make love to me. Jamie grabbed my breasts and moaned as he played with them. I got up and slipped off the bottom part of the green dress and wiggled my sexy ass over his crotch.

“Turn around” He moaned. I did, so he could squeeze and tug on my breasts. Then I slipped off his swimming suit and stroked his cock. It had not gotten hard yet. After a while of stroking I said “Just relax. The first time is always a little difficult.” I assured him.

He started to cry. It was hard to watch as he was such a big male stud. But I knew there was something deeply troubling him. I stop and sat next to him.

“Jamie, tell me what is going on. This isle has fixed lots of problems. But you need to tell me what is wrong” I told him. He opened up to me. Telling me he has always had this problem. I asked him a few questions and it became really clear to me it was caused by guilt. His religious up bring had turned sex into a bad thing. And when he got sexy feelings he felt bad. I knew this problem was bigger than Viagra, I needed to address the underlying cause, not just symptom. I knew what I needed to do.

"Jamie. I’m sure Cole told you this place was magical. Well, it is true. Tomorrow, I need you to hike to our scared grove. It is up a rough mountain valley, wear hiking boots. I do not want you to get injured, and ruin your football season. Legend has it God has spoken to only the most deserving at the grove. The ground is holy, so remove your boots once you reach the Grove. Pray to God about your problem and hopefully he will answer you.” I told him.

“Ok” He said with hope in his eyes.

“If you feel God has helped you. I want you to come back here and bang the shit out of me!!” I said and we both laughed. I left Jamie and headed to dinner and for a change I’d be on time!
 
When Melissa came along the path she passed Tammy and spoke to her then she came to me. She told me what was what. She looked like she had been given some good treatment, her hair and makeup was not to its normal exceptional standards. god, I loved her.

"She looks like she could do some damage with that mouth ya," I said with a laugh. Then she mentioned Tammy and I told her with out going into detail what happened. We had a good laugh about it. Then it was off to the Quarterback for her and off to see the last nurse for me. The one with no fantasy. Well, I was sure I could get to the bottom of that one. We made loose plans to get nasty later and she walked off.

There was more to this island than just sex. Sure that may be all for the college kids and a few of the singles. But Melissa had picked out some people with real need and just a bit of sex wasn't going to be enough. So I knew with Erin that just fucking her would leave her wanting more and unfulfilled and that was one thing that we just didn't want happening. Not when there was more to it than fucking. Once I got my bearings I got up and headed out. I saw Avery walking with one of the college men to the volley ball courts she had a bottle of rum and his hands were all over her tight ass. I gave a wave to her and she waved back. Then called out that all was good for the supper and that she would see me and Melissa in an hour or so then said she was on break for a bit. I laughed knowing that guy had no clue what he was in for.

I found Erin sunning by her cabana, she was sharing it with Tammy leaving Dawn her own. One of the only ones to have their own. Erin was thin and sexy she had a sexy body and a bit of a slutty face, I guessed one of the reasons she had no fantasy was because she had already done a lot more then the and seemed to like being alone. Seeing there were a lot of good looking guests walking about never mind our very good looking staff. I called to her asking if she minded me coming in. She waved me in and I entered walking to the balcony she was lounging on.

"Hi, Cole. Wow, this place..."

"Magical I know." This seemed to be my go to phrase, though it was true.

There was real magic there. The people who we bought the place from made us commune with the water gods and the rock gods, we had to spend a week alone in the grove at the top of one of the small mountains just at the base of a tall rock spire. It was there that something spoke to us. Melissa had a message I was sure, she has kept it to her self as I have kept mine to my self. But the message to me was clear. Hold them higher than your self! And I've felt I've done so. When we returned the locals who owned it asked us questions that we could only answer if we truly believed in the magic here. And we did cause it wasn't long after that we opened the doors for business.

I poured Erin a drink sensing that she was longing for one. "You know you will need to open your mind here. This place holds secrets and can open your heart and soul. But you need to let it happen." I said looking out over the crystal water. I could see a small reef shark swimming back and forth looking for prey.

Erin scoffed at what I said. "What I was going to say, Cole was this place is really nice. Sorry but I don't believe in magic or higher powers. Dawn and Tammy might fall into a category of the believer but I don't. I came to relax while Tammy tries to fuck some jock, and Dawn... well she is being very secretive about what she hoped to gain from this place. Don't get me wrong this is the most beautiful resort I've ever been too. You and Melissa should be proud. That is as far as that goes for me. Now I may fuck some hot guys I'll probably get high, I want to try scuba diving, I may get a massage or ten and I will certainly drink too much. But I will not find God." she told me with certainty. I smiled at her, I had this rejection before. Some even held to their guns. Those people I just pitied they had a real chance at something bigger in their lives but allowed closed mindedness and cynicism to rule their thoughts. Thankfully that was rare. Most people found what they were looking for here. I wanted Erin to be no different.

"I see you are grounded in reality. There is nothing wrong with that." I told her. I picked up her lotion. "Looks like you need to apply again. Mind if I help?"

She looked at me bringing her designer sunglasses to the tip of her nose. She was in a skimpy bikini. She smiled. "Why not."

I knelt beside her and started to rub the lotion into her skin. She cooed as my hands slid near her sex and her down her legs. "You've done this before. You are good Cole!" I said nothing just kept it up. Then I moved to her belly and chest plate, Erin instinctively pulled her bikini top up over her tits, showing off a very nice set of tits. I knew she wanted so much more but was playing it tough and refusing to give her true wishes up easily. Not missing a beat I rubbed her very nice tits down, my hands slipped over her now hard nipples I gave them a firm squeeze as I massaged in the lotion. I felt my cock growing but I would not allow this to turn into sex. I needed her to yearn for it. I would be telling everyone to have fun with her while she was near them but not to engage in sex. She needed to really long for it. That would I hoped open her thoughts to something bigger. When I was done she reached for my cock. Her lips wet as she licked them. "I want your cock!" I shook my head.

"I am sorry but not right now. I need to get the supper ready. I do hope to talk with you soon though, you are a delightful young woman and very beautiful. And then I left. I heard her swear my name as her sunbathing was now ruined. I smiled. Step one done. But now I had a raging hard on. I needed Melissa to take care of this.

KC

view of the North side of the island.
http://www.destinosostenible.org/places/image/big/11.jpg

Erin
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/4b/42/ed/4b42eda8c85dfbb886e0e667b6401b72.jpg
 
Last edited:
I saw Cole now dressed in his more formal ware come into the dining area. I waved to him and he was surprised to see me here on time. He headed over to me.

“On time?” He said with surprise as he grabbed the seat next to me.

“As always my love” I replied which got me another skeptical look. I tend to be late to most events. But tonight, I was on time, so I had to point it out. Our island has the same tradition as on a cruise ship, that of the “Captain’s Table”. It is a designated table in the center of the main dining room reserved exclusively for Cole and myself. If we are busy, senior staff like Avery can take our place. Seated with us are different invited guests. Handed picked by me, sometimes they are VIPs, others times it is first timers, or just people I think would be fun to eat with. It is considered an honor, and often quite interesting, to meet our guests in this setting.

Attire is a little more formal, but Cole and I still want people to be comfortable. We are on a topical island after all. The invited guests are not charged for anything to include any wines they drink, or drugs, or anything else. The service is always impeccable; the waiters are serving Cole and myself… after all.

Tonight, I had a little surprise for Cole. I just could not wait to reveal it to him.

“Where are our invited guests?” He asked me a little confused.

“Here they come now” I said pointing to a group of 5 women all dressed in simple brown monk robes.

I got the weird look I expected from Cole and giggled. “What are you up to?” He asked in a whisper to me. I just giggled some more. We stood up and went through the formal introductions. The girl introduced themselves as

“Hi, I’m Soft Beaver… Hi, My Name is Chest Melons… Hi, I’m Sugar Well… Hi My name is Mossy Patch… And I’m Twin Peaks” The last girl said.

“Cole these beautiful young ladies are monks from the Sisters of Sexual Freedom, nudist colony in California. I thought they would make interesting guests for tonight.” I explained to Cole.

“I think you are right” Cole agreed. His eyes sucking in the beautiful women. “But if you are from a nudist colony… why aren’t you nude now?” Cole asked.

“I told them we had a dress code… formal attire” I explained.

“When we go in public we wear clothing, we don’t want to offend anyone” Soft Beaver added.

“Well on this island you can eat in the nude, even at the Captain’s Table… please undress” Cole commanded.

The five girls pulled off their monk robes, and Cole and I got to see the beautiful naked women. It was nice for everyone else in the dining area too! FYI, Soft Beaver had one of the softest looking pussies I'd ever seen! The rest of the dinner was delightful, even if Cole and I were super horny the whole time. We retired to our private room and I knew Cole was going to fuck the shit out of me. I had just closed our front door when his lips kissed me passionately and he unzipped my green dress!
 
The supper was sublime, we had a whole hog that was roasted on an open pit, Prime cuts of beef, chicken and a wide assortment of vegetarian meals. The booze was flowing and of course, the seafood was to die for.

Mrs. P was sitting with a lovely group of college kids and seemed to enjoy herself. Her Daughter and boyfriend were seated with the three nurses. Erin was giving me the stink I still. Dawn looked hot and fulfilled. Tammy was also looking good though her eyes never left the Quarterback who was still trying to shake all the college men who were in awe of him.

The asshole Dr was seated with a friendly group and seemed to be pissing them off too. What an ass. No matter what I thought of him or what he deserved before, I was now wholly on board to punish him to the limit.

Avery was directing the staff to optimum effect and soon a surprise of Melissa's walked in. Five women in robes. I loved it and of course made them get undressed immediately when I heard that they were nudists. It also set the mood for the rest of the night for many of our guests. Along with me and Melissa.

After we had our fill of food, and drink, we visited for a couple hours. Eventually, the five women were escorted kindly out by five good looking and eager young men. Soon we went back to our private home which was on the opposite side of as the guest's cottages. We liked a little privacy. We had a large bed in the middle of the bedroom with floor to ceiling windows and a hot tub that sat on our large balcony which seated eight. There was a large shower that could accommodate ten easy with a large rain head in the middle. As well we had a balcony bath with a large rain head over it. I loved our little slice of heaven and sharing it with Melissa only made it better.

We walked in and I couldn't keep my hands off her. I pulled her in and kissed her on the mouth my hands unzipping the sexiest dress I've seen her wear in years. She always had a new special dress for each season and they were all sexy as fuck. This one just tipped the scales a little more. once off I grabbed one of her large tits with my strong hands and pulled it up to my mouth. Melissa licked her nipple the same time, I loved it when she did that. as our tongues slid over her hard nipple my free hand unzipped her lower half.

"I am going to fuck you so hard. I hope you are in a kinky mood?" I said feeling her dress fall to the ground. She didn't say a word just kept licking and sucking her own nipple into her mouth.

"Did those nudists get you all worked up?" She asked in a saucy tone. Knowing full well that was exactly it. I slapped each ass cheek.

"You know it!" I said and dropped down right there in our living room I had her put a foot up on the long table that ran behind our sofa. It had two pictures of us on it and a tall vase with local flowers in it. I ran my tongue along her wet slit and sucked her hard clit into my mouth. I loved the taste of her. She always, no matter day or night, tasted like dessert. It was like a gift. She cooed as I licked her and sucked her clit, running her strong fingers through my shaggy, blond hair.

When I met her she was a pretty wild child, into drugs, partying and being very self-centered, she had the looks the money and had no shortage of people willing to take shit for the chance at being with her. I'd like to say I changed all that but the goddess that was Melissa the one that thinks more of other people now then of her own well being was always there, just needed to be shown a bit of the way.

My years of Rugby playing taught me that I needed to think about others to attain my goals, she taught me to be true to myself too. Together we have grown so much and now we're more in love than anyone on the planet in my mind.

But now it was the wild child I wanted, the kinky woman who never used the word no and who was always willing to try anything for a thrill.

As I licked Melissa grabbed a remote that was on the table and punched a few buttons on it. First, the blinds went up showing off the ocean and should there be anyone out on that part of the beach they were in for one hell of a view. Then a large tv appeared from behind a cabinet and turned on. We had camera's set up all over our place, at first it was for security reasons now it was for our own kinky enjoyment. We would film our sexual trysts and watch them later. Now on the screen, you could see me eating her out. She looked on finding it just so hot to see herself having sex.

Melissa then turned around and bent over the table showing off her ass to me. I moved with out a word and started to eat her ass out. I spread her cheeks and circled her tight hole with the tip of my tongue then flicked it over her puckered hole. Melissa moaned as I did what she loved so much. My thumb was manipulating her clit and soon I felt her fingers on her clit rubbing back and forth. I sucked them into my mouth tasting the wetness on them then let her go back to stroking her clit and I went back to her ass. My cock was an iron rod and couldn't wait to fuck her.

"I want to suck your cock!" she moaned as I worked her asshole. Now how could any man say no to that? I stood and pulling my pants down I freed it for her.

"Here you go baby," I said, she smiled and kissed me.

"Watch me on the screen as I suck your big cock!" She told me and dropped to her knees.

KC

Our personal villa.
 

Attachments

  • our bathtub.jpg
    our bathtub.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 0
  • our villa outside.jpg
    our villa outside.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Cole’s cock was swaying gently back and forward in front of my face. The thing was massive and throbbed in little springs upwards every few seconds.

“MMMMM” I moaned as I stared in awe at the size of his dick. I had slept around before Cole, but all the guys I had been with, were not even close to this large. Cole’s cock was like a porno stud’s cock. It was unbelievable. I couldn't take my eyes off it. I moved forward and placed a kiss right on the end of his cock, it twitched in response.

"Mmmmmm," He moaned

I opened my mouth and struggled to accommodate his girth. I reached up and wrapped my hand around his staff. I stroked the part of the cock not in my mouth as I sucked and licked at the head. This made him groan in pleasure. I swallowed more and more of his cock, struggling with his size. Cole loved it! He liked to watch me work to get his cock deep in my mouth. The cameras around the room added to his enjoy of the experience. He selected different camera angles and watched as i struggled like a snake to swallow something too big for it. His cock was dripping with my saliva, as I finally got most of his cock down my throat. He admired my work. I saw it too from one of the TV displaying our love making. I had done a decent job, considering how huge he was.

I sucked hard and soon his hips started to help. His cock was sliding in and out of my mouth. He was face fucking me. His huge cock gave a twitch as if it was begging me for more attention. I went for broke. I was sucking on his cock, licking at the tip as he thrust it in and out of my mouth. After a couple of minutes of this sucking and licking I heard him groan. I pulled his cock from my lips as he moaned louder. Cum blasted all over my face and huge tits. His cum shots were big, as white jizz squirted over my big jugs. I LOVED IT.

It was a great start to the night!
 
When she started to suck my cock I looked down at her struggle. I will admit I was gifted in that area. I was thick and long but she was up for the challenge as she was so many times before. She's worked me with such skill and determination and soon enough Melissa won out, getting a blast of cum in her face and all over her tits. She licked her lips, my cum looked like a sweet frosting on them her tits were rather covered, I must have needed a real release cause I apparently had a lot stored in my sack.

"I think you need to be in me now!" She said standing up and leading me to our balcony tub. She turned on the water so it filled the tub. It was rather warm and was filling fast. I looked out over the ocean and saw a few dolphins playing little ways out. Melissa climbed in and started to wash the cum off before standing and turning her ass to me, she leaned over the edge and looked back over her shoulders. "Fuck me really, really hard Cole. I want to feel your power. I climbed in behind her, Melissa tossed her long hair over her shoulder like a long mane for me to take. I spit on my hand and lubed my cock. Then roughly thrust it into her wanting pussy. She pushed back on me, growling her pleasure to me. I slapped her ass, I knew she was hoping for Jamie to have given her some cock earlier and was now really wanting it more than ever. She was a spoiled brat that way, if she didn't get what she wanted right away it made her more and more determined till she couldn't take it anymore. I pulled out and thrust back in I took a hand full of her long hair and pulled her on to my cock.

"So tell me how badly you wanted that Quarterback's big cock inside you?" I asked while fucking her hard. I wanted her to cum so badly, I wanted to taste her climax, Melissa was capable of squirting really hard if she was fucked hard enough and I aimed to get her there.

Pushing back on the edge of the tub Melissa was fucking my cock almost as hard as I was fucking her pussy. She was so animated her massive tits flopping back and forth. God did I love it. I looked over at the big screen and saw the camera pointed at the tub, our naked, fit bodies bashing into each other, while water splashed out over the edge. Melissa reached back and shoved a finger into her ass then pulled it out and sucked it into her mouth, It was such a naughty move and this always got me super hot. I just loved ass play and there were few on earth as good at it as Melissa. She was one of the only women I would let play with my ass.

"Fuck Cole I'm cumming!" She shouted and I pulled out and dropped so my mouth was over her wet pussy, she rubbed her clit hard and soon was drenching my face with her cum. I lapped at her and took it all. Soon I felt the rain head sending cool water down over our used bodies.

I took a little time to wash her body before we went out and sat on our large loungers on the balcony next to the hot tub. As she got comfortable I made us a couple of night caps and brought hers to her. We laid naked looking up at the night sky.

"Magical." She said as she sipped her martini. "So dear tomorrow I will start to deal with that prick Dr. While you keep working on Erin. I heard that you said she's to be left alone, till she is crawling off the walls for some cock. I think yours should be just that cock. I've also told Jamie to walk to the Grove to commune with nature, I was thinking of sending Smooth Beaver up there later in the day to... check on him." She said turning onto her side and looking at me. Her beautiful body silhouetted in the moon light.

I agreed that was a smart plan. We also needed to start Mrs. P down the right path. "I will visit her see how she made out with Mark and T.J. Maybe give her a massage or take her out on the catamaran for some sailing around the island. As for her kids well I say we leave them for another day to discover what secrets the island has for them." I said looking from Melissa to the Ocean.

"Sounds good dear, now fuck me one more time before we go to sleep," Melissa said almost lazily as she spread her legs, put her glass down and grabbed the top of the lounger back above her head. I smile and got up to do what she asked.

KC
 
Last edited:
As I took my morning shower i thought "Wow, Cole was a real tiger last night. He fucked me really hard and then fucked me again even harder. I guess it was my fault as I was the one that invite the naked monk girls to dinner."

It was before dawn and after I got dressed, I went over to the storage building. I grabbed the supplies I needed and hurried over to Tammy’s bungalow. I knocked on her door and she opened it.

“Hi Tammy. I’m Melissa.” I said.

Tammy still had a guilty look on her face from fucking Cole. “Oh Hi… I remember you from yesterday. I need to tell you something…” She started to confess but I cut her off.

“Tammy, this is a sexually free island, Cole and I love each other, however we also enjoy pleasing guests too. What happened yesterday is just fine and no big deal. But speaking of sexual freedom. Are you ready for your fantasy man?” I asked.

“Oh yes… I must have masturbated 10 times last night!” Tammy said.

“Great… now I need you to put on this costume.” I said as I handled her a very sexy angel costume with white wings included. “Please act the role of an angel… Jamie is very religious and will not make love to a woman unless God tells him it is ok. I have him hiking up to a secluded “Sacred Grove” it is up a rough mountain valley. Wear hiking boots, but once up there take them off. … follow the “big” voice you hear and fuck the shit out of that hunk!” I told Tammy.

“I WILL” She replied and hurried to get ready for her sexual adventure.

Happy, I had one of the nurses squared away, I went to the kitchen had the staff prepare a breakfast buffet plate. Once it was ready, I put it on a food cart and hurried to Doctor asshole’s bungalow.

Doctor Alex Markoff was a skilled surgeon but he was also an asshole. He thought he was better an anyone else, treated the staff like shit for no reason, and treated patients even worse. He hated people that asked for help. He thought they were just being needy. Empathy a critical skill for a good doctor was totally missing.

I knock on his door. There was no answer, yet I could hear the morning news on the TV. I knocked again and still no answer. I waited. It took several minutes but finally he answered the door. Alex Markoff was short and bald with beady eyes and a large nose. The way he held his face, it screamed asshole. There was no smile, just unpleasantness in his appearance. He was only dressed in a bathrobe.

“What the fuck do you want?” He barked at me.

“I have the breakfast you ordered?” I said in my cheerful morning voice.

“It better not be cold!” He warned.

“It will not be, these carts are heated.” I explained cheerfully, but thought to myself he had waited on purpose to so he could yell at me about the cold food. What an asshole.

“We’ll just see about that” He said and moved aside as I pushed the cart inside his room. “Shall I set up your breakfast outside on the patio? It a beautiful morning, or inside on your breakfast nook?” I asked.

“Breakfast nook. Fuck the patio! Too many colorful flowers and plants. God, I wish all plants were torn out and the whole thing was paved straight to the bench. I hate fucking nature.” He grumbled.

As I set up his breakfast, I asked “Are you enjoying the visit? Have you met anyone interesting?”

“No, I’m not enjoying this shithole. This island is filled with fucking stupid people! I’m Doctor Alex Markoff, the best surgeon in the country. I can’t talk to dumb people like yourself. It is just too boring” He grumbled.

I was done setting up breakfast and turned to face him. I looked him straight in the eyes. “Doctor, this resort helps people find themselves. It is not your standard vacation. Have you ever considered how your words and statements affect others? Empathy a critical skill for a good doctor. Do you have empathy for your staff? For your patients?” I asked.

I could tell right away he was about to explode.

“Listen you dumb serving CUNT. A surgeon repairs the body, not the mind. Am a surgeon. Those needy, weak and stupid patients need to see another kind of doctor if they can’t take my personality. As for my staff, they are MY staff. MY SLAVES… and they need to serve ME. The greatest surgeon in the country. They should kiss my ass every day. No, twice day! Just to be in my presence.” Alex Markoff really believed every word he had just said.

I did not let his comments get to me. My voice remained soft and pleasant. “Empathy can be learned.” I told him. I handed him a brochure “This is one of our special island tours. It is reserved only for the smartest most important island guests. Should you come back from this tour and tell me you it did not change you. Your whole visit to this island is free. I would strongly recommend you take this tour, everyone who had taken it, raves about it. Life changing” I told him and then I walked out of his bungalow.
 
Last edited:
I woke to an empty bed. I looked at the balcony door just feet from our bed. "Man did we go at it out there. What a view for the dolphins." I thought and had a laugh. I went to a gym we kept near the cabanas for all the athletic types we got to the island and had a real good work out. There were three such men in there with me. They seemed impressed with my physic, having dedicated twenty-five years of my thirty to the sport of Rugby. After a lengthy workout, I headed to breakfast and sat alone at one of the tables.

I noticed Erin was also sitting alone. She looked up at me but neither smiled nor really acknowledged me at all. I ignored her though she was looking absolutely fantastic in a white two piece with a sun wrap. With the look on her face, I guessed that my orders were being followed and she was not getting any. I was looking at the day's activities which were organized by Avery and out lined who was doing what. Like fishing, snorkeling, sailing, rock climbing and any other limited space activities. I didn't need to know who was getting a massage or going to the spa, or that sort of thing.

"Excuse me!" I heard a stern voice say. I looked up into the fair skinned face of Erin.

"Erin, how may I help you?" I asked in my friendliest tone.

"Yes well "This island"" She said putting up her fingers in quotations. "Is supposed to be a sexually free place. Meanwhile, the only action I've gotten is with my fingers and a toy I brought. Everyone is treating me like I have the clap!"

"Do you?" I asked smiling.

"No, I certainly do not! And if that is what you've been telling people then I will sue you for defamation of character. She said quietly. I motioned for her to join me. She reluctantly sat down. I motioned for a waiter and ordered her a loaded omelet and fresh juice.

"I've said nothing. You told Melissa you just wanted to relax. I told people to let you do just that. No one wants to disrupt a fantasy. That is all I said." I told her. Erin seemed to not believe me though and still dug for answers as to why she was not getting any action.

"I don't get ignored you know. Dawn does not get ignored, Tammy does not get ignored but now I am being ignored! And at a place where if a guest can't find other guests to party with them than the staff step in. And yet that is exactly what is happening to me." She went on. She sounded like a kid who can't find anyone to play with.

"All three of you are very good looking and seem very friendly. Though you are the only one I've heard talk about her own needs this much. This is such an amazing place and you just want to sit around and do nothing. That is fine it is your right. But if you are going to put down our island and still expect good things to happen for you... Well, you are sorely mistaken sister. Everyone has a fantasy. I've been here almost every day for four years and I still have tons of fantasies to be fulfilled. Melissa too. Yet you show up and say you have none. You get what you want when you want it and that is that. That works back in the city not here! Out here you show respect for the power of this place or you have a shitty time. I am happy to say only one maybe two a season have the type of time you are right now for their whole stay. Everyone else opens up and lets the magic here work." I said to her. She still didn't seem to want to listen. I pegged her a woman who from a young age has never let anyone tell her what to do. If you say go up she goes down. It's black, no it's white. I personally hated people like that, it was a special kind of arrogance that spurred that kind of behavior. Our food came and she did remain, my guest, while she ate.

We ate in silence for a long time then she spoke. "Fine, what can I do?" She asked.

"How the hell should I know. You are a grown ass woman. Make up your own mind." I told her. This seemed to be too much. With a huff, she got up and stormed out of the dining hall. Day two down, she would be seeing things right by the end of the week.

I got up and met up with Mrs. P's daughter and her boyfriend. They were walking along and looked a little worse for wear. "Alex and Vicki right?" I asked pointing at them, Brad said hello but Vicki just nodded. "Anything wrong?"

"Ya Brad is a dick!" Vicki said in anger. "My mother Brad, my fucking mother! You're sick!" Vicki said turning on him like an angry tiger.

"She asked me to rub suntan lotion on her I said yes and she took off her top, I was about to tell her to put it on when you walked in. We both fucking told you that nothing happened. You are such a bitch." Brad said and stormed off.

"I believe him when he says that nothing happened you know," I said trying to calm her.

"Ya right. Look we agreed that this trip was one big free pass. We were even going to do a couple three ways. first me him and another man, then me, him and another woman. We said everything was allowed but I thought he knew my mom was off limits. There's like a hundred sexy women here. I even told him to fuck your wife should he get the chance, I saw the way she looked at him when we got off the yacht, hell, given the chance I would fuck her to the stars, she's so sexy. But no he goes for my mom." Vicki said crying. "Sorry, this is not what you want to hear."

"Please I am here to help you in every way I can, but I do ask that you believe them when they say nothing happened. Your mother is living her life through you. And you have an amazing man. She just wants to experience what you have even if it's just a massage, and maybe she needs to be desired again. Brad looks like the kind of man that wouldn't be able to turn her down roughly and would let her know she is beautiful. Is that so bad? I think you need to think about something else!" I said. She wiped the tears away and looked up at me. She knew right then what I meant and took my hand and ran me to her cabana. Mrs. P was walking out as we walked in.

"I believe you mom, now go away for an hour." She said and closed the door behind her. I pulled out my cock and Vicki just gasped. I told her to do as she wished. And it seemed she wished to try and deep throat it. She had no luck but put on a real show. Soon I had her under me in the large bed, her legs spread wide and up over my shoulders.

KC
 

Attachments

  • Vicki.jpg
    Vicki.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Brad.jpg
    Brad.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Revenge part 1

I pulled up to Dr. Alex Markoff bungalow in one of those small mini-bus kind of tour vans. I had painted on the side of the bus in colorful letters “Melisa’s Island Tours”. Cole had told me it was a bit over the top, but I was having fun. Dawn, the sexy brunette nurse, who was a great pussy licker and who also wanted revenge on Dr. Alex Markoff was already on the bus.

Dr. Alex Markoff stepped on the bus. He had not seen Dawn yet. He seemed to be focused on me.

“This better be worth it” He grumbled to me. Then he looked the back of the bus to find a seat.

“Oh shit” He moaned as he saw Dawn “Two stupid cunts on the same bus!”

Dawn smiled ignoring his comment. “Hi Doctor Markoff, I did not know you were on this island too?”

Doctor Markoff took the first seat on the right, just as I had planned. It had the best view, his head would block some of Dawn’s view and it required the least amount of effort to reach. What an ass.

“I saved a patient, and he gave me this vacation as a reward.” He told Dawn.

“Mr. Rogers, yes, He gave all his nurses a vacation too. Tammy and Erin are here too” Dawn explained in a cheerful voice.

“It just gets better and better.” Doctor Markoff moaned “Mr. Rogers was a fool to give you three gifts. You did not do anything for him. I saved his life.”

I decide to interrupt before Dawn blew her top. “Please put on your seat belts and we’ll get started” I explained.

Dawn was already belted in. I noticed Dr. Markoff ignored my request. It really did not matter as I had rigged all the seatbelt in the bus not to work except mine and Dawn’s. But it was nice he was too arrogant to listen to me.

I started the tour “This should be an enjoyable, informative, and fun day. We will be touring our beautiful Island. You will learn about the history of the Island as far back as the early 1,600's!” I explained as we drove around the resort area and then headed up the coast line. The bus climbed in the steep hills and the road was very curvy and twisty.

“These rough rocks are where the original settlers of this island first arrived.” I explained. “down their you can see their Anglican Church still standing” I pointed out. “You can also how beautiful our beaches are” I added as I took another sharp turn.

“The vistas here are fantastic from up here! Our Lighthouse is in the distance” I explained and then suddenly a rock was tumbling towards the van “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” I screamed and turned the mini-van off the road to avoid hitting the huge rock. The mini-bus plunged down a very rough road. It was bouncing like crazy, and end in smashed into a rock at the end of the rough road.

Doctor Dumbass, oops I mean Markoff, was tossed from his seat and knocked unconscious.

I got up and so did Dawn. “Are you ok?” I asked.

“Yes, wow you made that look so real. I was really scared there for a moment.” Dawn commented.

“All part of the plan!” I giggled. I walked over to Doctor Markoff, pulled out a needle and injected something in both his legs.

“He will not be able to walk when he wakes up.” I said. “now help me get him inside the old church.”

We got the doctor into the church and made a make shift hospital like bed out of an old pew. When he woke up, part 2 of my revenge plan would start!
 
Last edited:
Ms. Patterson

Ms Patterson had seen Cole and her heart skipped a heart. "WOW" is all she thought. He was a super stud. He was more mature than Brad, her daughter's boyfriend, he was rich, he was worldly and knowledgeable.

"HE IS THE MAN OF MY DREAMS!" She thought and she knew she was right. She had to have him. She needed to seduce him. The fact that her daughter was banging the shit out of him made her want him even more. Stealing him away from her daughter... that would be sweet!

She hurried home to masturbate and then come up with a way to get Cole... for herself... FOREVER!

Cole and Vicki

"Do you think you've got another load in you?" Vicki asked as she finished swallowing Cole cum. Her hand was slowly began to stroke Cole monstrous shaft.

"Sure..." Cole said but was cut off as Vicki's kiss. His hands squeezed and played with her small breasts and Vicki began to grind her pussy against his leg. They both moaned and gasped as they played with each other until Cole's cock was thick and throbbing and Vicki's cunt was soaked and trembling from desire.

Vicki swung her leg over Cole’s hips, sinking down onto his powerful cock "Yesss..." she groaned. Her hips swiveled, grinding back and forth on Cole. His huge tool inside of her. As her hips moved, she could feel every ridge and vein as it moved inside of her, and Cole could feel every silky contour as her young pussy pulsed tightly around his cock.

Cole had plenty of stamina and was ready to fuck the shit out of this young girl. But he let her take the lead for now. She worked his cock in and out of her cunt. She even pulled his cock out and slapped it against her dangling cunt lips with short quick movements of her hand. She rubbed his cock-head up and down the furrow of her pussy and teased her clit with it. Her hot juices were flowing like crazy. His huge cock was covered in her wetness. He was ready for action now.

“FUCK ME” she begged as Cole rammed his huge rod into her. Stretching her tight pussy … “OH SHIT HARDER” she gasped. Cole rammed into her tightness and pleasured her cunt. He sank deep into her, and he felt her cunt muscles convulse and tighten around him with amazing force.

Vicki had never felt this way before. Cole was an incredible lover. Each powerful stroke rocked her body sending waves of pleasure through her. She was gasped for breath as his massive cock plunge into her. Over and over. She was lost in the intense pleasure.

Soon her pussy was throbbing and trembling wildly. “OHHH SHIT I’m going to CUMMM AGAIN” She warned Cole. As she thrust against his cock… he was all the way in her and he stopped thrusting. Her pussy tensed up… held for a second… and then exploded in a powerful orgasm. Quivering and contracting all over his huge throbbing cock. “FUCKKKKKKKKKK” she squealed as she came long and hard. She did not move against his immense cock but was just ground on it as her pussy orgasmed and milk his giant cock with her pussy muscles.

She could feel his rock hard cock inside of her, pulsing with hot blood. Cole’s massive cock began pumped her full of his seed. It felt like a jet of hot water being spray up her pussy. He squirt cum shot after cum shot until he was finally done. They both kissed and stay that way for a while.
 
Last edited:
Avery and Brad.

As the guests started to fill the beach front dining room Avery was walking around making sure all of them were happy and had all they needed. Cole was out and Melissa was with a client all day so till Cole returned she was in charge. This happened every day for usually a couple of hours. Then she would do her thing and have the rest of the day to do what she wanted. She was so good at her job that this meant that she always had two hours in the afternoon and then was free by six every night. This usually meant that she was with the younger guests getting high and sucking cock or getting her pussy eaten by nine each night.

Now she was doing her thing and helping make the ship run smoothly while the captains were out.

Brad had walked around for over an hour thinking about all that had happened on the island so far. He had got drunk fucked Vicki about four times and now was fighting with her. She had told him that they were living an open relationship while they were there but he just couldn't seem to do that to her.

He had no idea that she right at that moment was getting fucked silly by a monster cock with sick endurance and stamina. He sat down with two college guys he had seen around the island they were with a couple of hot women most of the time. They seemed to have embraced the very thing that he and Vicki were. Avery came over to see how they were all doing and one of them told her everything was awesome as he pinched her ass. Then the other gave the other cheek a slap. They flirted and Avery was receptive to their advances. Brad just sat there staring and not saying a word. Why couldn't he do that? He had the green light so why not? After a few minutes, Avery walked away and Brad told the other two he would meet up with them at the Bon fire that was slated for that night. They were told by staff that it almost always ended in an orgy of some kind.

"Excuse me, Avery!" He called as he caught up to her.

"Yes Brad how may I help you?" She asked the young hunk. He reminded her a little of Cole when she first met him four years ago though he was always a much more muscular man. She wondered how his package compared. She was wearing a long sun dress that was low cut and showed a lot of cleavages. It was loose around the legs and had two slits up the sides to her mid thigh.

"Well, actually I am in a bit of a bother! Vicki and I are fighting and well I am having trouble adopting the openness of this place. I love it and want to I just seem to lack the confidence to do it! Does that make sense?"

Avery smiled. "Yes it does many men and women have had this very issue early in their stay, the good news is you've come to me early. The better news is I've managed to help every man and woman who's asked me for it. And the Best news is I'll help you right now! Follow me." She said and led him to the large building by the other cabanas Vicki who was lying with me at the time could see the two walking hand in hand along the beach towards the large building.

"What the fuck!" She swore sitting up.

"What?" I asked also sitting up. I saw what she did and knew that with all her tough talk about a two-week hall pass, she didn't, in fact, want him sleeping around.

"Vicki this was all your idea! You can not fault him for this at all, it just isn't right!" I told her she seemed to not hear me and started to get up. "Did you like what happened between us?" I asked her taking her hand and keeping her in the large bed.

"Of course! I loved it every second even when you came to me it felt great!" She said laying back against me.

"I'm shooting blanks so no worries there. Now leave him be and trust me you two will find your love life better than could be imagined. Embrace your plan and follow it to the end. Indulge in every sexual whim you have with and with out him. Trust me. Now I must be going. That was Avery and that means I am needed for a sailing tour of the island. You should come too if you do I'll make sure you cum again!" I said with a saucy tone. Vicki put her fingers to her sore pussy.

"Actually I will take a breather and maybe get a massage and get a little fucked up. There are a couple of girls I met that seem like they are a lot of fun. Thanks by the way." And with that she kissed me and went to the washroom, I got up and dressed and headed to the marina where we owned a large sail boat. The ten people were already there waiting. I got them on board along with the staff that would be helping me and we were off.

Avery had Brad on the massage table, on his stomach she was rubbing up and down his muscular back, unlike most places this spa you were nude and there were male and female tables, Brad's junk was hanging through a hole in the table his cock already hard. "Now Brad the first thing you need to do is open your mind. Open it in such a way that anything is possible, that what ever you want is with in reach all you need to do is reach. I know it sounds corny but it's the truth! Now, what is just one of your fantasies?" Avery asked. While she worked for her hands up and down he would take small breaks and disrobe a little, soon she was naked but for her wedge sandals.

"I... I can't say!"

"Yes, you can. Remember anything is possible."

"I want you to rim me!" He said with an almost pained tone. He seemed too ashamed that this was his wish. Vicki through all her boasting of an open mind never would do that for him. Avery didn't laugh or scoff she simply acknowledged his wish.

"Very good now you just relax Brad and I will take care of everything."

She was just about to do his request when a hand touched her shoulder. Avery looked and saw Vicki standing with her finger to her lips. She was smiling a broad, naughty smile. Avery nodded. Vicki applied warm oil to her hands and started to rub Brad's naked ass cheeks. Avery kept talking as Vicki worked her boyfriend's ass. Vicki motioned that she wanted Avery to go below the table and service Brad's cock once she was going well on his asshole. Vicki spread his cheeks, then started kissing each oiled, muscular cheek working her way into the center. There she stopped. Avery gave her a playful nudge and mouthed that she would love it. Vicki only hesitated a second longer then with a broad flat stroke of her tongue she licked along his crack. Brad moaned in a way she had never heard before. He liked this, no he loved it. She licked again then flicked her tongue quickly on it Brad's ass puckered and he pushed back. Vicki slapped his ass and then really started to work it. She pointed to the underside of the table. Avery moved down and got nice and close, then when he moaned again and she knew Vicki was really going at his ass she kissed his shaft. Brad's head shot up quick.

"What the fuck? Vicki!"

"Face down babe I want you to enjoy this." She said looking up at him while still running her tongue along his asshole. Brad smiled and put his face back down on the cradle. Soon he felt a mouth on his cock and his ass. It wasn't long before Avery's mouth was full of his seed.

After all three had a drink got high. Then Brad and Vicki left a happy couple Avery heard them talk about adding a lot of knew things to their sex play.

KC
 
Last edited:
Revenge part 2

Alex Markoff awoke after an hour and knew that something wasn't right. He had an itch on his leg but couldn't move his leg to reach it. He was shocked. He was naked on some blankets on a wooden bench. He looked around and saw he was in an old church. He had no idea what the hell was going on.

"Help!" He yelled as loudly as he could.

"Help!!" He repeated. He was greeted with silence.

"HELP, where are you stupid CUNTS!" He yelled hoping Dawn or myself was near.

Then he heard heels clicking on the hardwood floor. He was shocked for the second time in just a few minutes as Dawn entered the main Church area. She was dressed in black leather outfit with insane boots. They had three-inch stiletto heel, and were made of soft leather that ran all the way up to the middle of her thighs. She had a very sexy tight leather outfit on, with a green leather skirt and black top, that left very little to the imagination. What it did for her wonderful C cup breasts was amazing. In her hand, she carried a large black purse. It should have struck Alex as odd, but he was way too self-absorbed to notice.

"Hello Alex, are you ready to pay the piper for your behavior?" Dawn asked as she dropped the purse to the floor.

"Dawn, what the hell is this? I can’t move my legs!" Alex exclaimed.

"Yes, you are a smart Doctor, you figure out why, I’m just a worthless Nurse!” Dawn said.

"Dawn, damn it, I need your help!" Alex began.

"Shut up and listen!" snapped Dawn with an edge of venom in her voice that let Alex know she was serious. "You have been in a car wreck. You are at my mercy! You are going to learn empathy or you are going to die. So you had better be a fast learner."

“Fuck you! I will have nothing ACHHHHHHHHHHHH” Alex screamed in pain as Dawn had reached into her bag and pulled out a cat of nine tails and whipped it across his chest. The pain was intense and sharp.

“SHUT UP!!” She barked. Alex remained completely quiet.

“Human are naturally inclined for empathy. That is why most people become aroused when they watch porn. We understand what the people on screen are feeling and enjoy that feel through them. This is not true for other animals. Show a dog a movie of dogs fucking. Nothing happens” Dawn stated.

“Melissa and I are going to conduct a little experiment on you. The most empathic sex act is submission. A person must relinquish control, in a sexual context, to their partner during these intimate encounters. You love control… but tonight you will following our orders. We think the discipline and punishment you are going to feel may lead to sexual gratification, but it might also purge you of your past offenses. If you survive, you may come out of it, a new man. Someone with empathy.” Dawn explained.

Alex gazed up at her. Dawn was standing behind his head, towering, poised, and looking down at him impassively. Her mouth was open, lips slightly parted. He watched, fascinated, as she slowly ran her tongue across her upper lip, deliberately sending him some animal signal he couldn't have explained; but which he understood. Alex could smell her perfume. She smelled incredible. His cock was getting harder.

“You want me, don’t you Alex?” Dawn asked. Her eyes measured him.

“No… I don’t” He gasped trying to resist, but his cock only got harder.

“Too bad you can’t control your cock” Dawn pointed out.

It was time for me to join the fun. I was dressed in an all leather, tight black outfit. My boot also clicking on the floor as I approached. Alex looked at me and gasped “OH NO” I ignored his comment and spoke to Dawn.

“Dr. Asshole is awake” I purred to her “now the fun can begin!” I said in glee. Grabbing a riding crop from Dawn’s bag of toys. I did a sexy strip tease for the Alex as my top and then my skirt was removed. His cock was rock hard as a moan escaped his lips against his will.

He watched my undulating hips and buttocks as I ran my fingers along his naked skin. I stopped at his groin. His cock was actually kind of small. I looked in his eyes as my hand grabbed his balls.

“You have been BAD!” I said as I grasped his sac and pulled, stretching him. I clench my fingers tight as I manipulated his testicles, squeezing them together. The pain shot into him as he cried out, his head went back.

Dawn had lifted up her tight skirt and at this moment moved her pussy over his face.

“Lick my pussy… WORM” She ordered.

Alex started to lick. Dawn’s pussy was sweet and I should know. Alex tongue tweak her clit and licked between her soft folds. “MMMMM, that is better. I never thought you’d be licking my pussy! How embarrassing this must be for you.” Dawn moaned. But however embarrassing it was him, it was a massive turn-on for her. He was pleasuring her. Rhythmically his tongue worked on her pussy.

His cock also swelled in excitement. I grabbed it and stroked it.

“We are not going to let you cum… Oh no. You will have some VERY blue balls by tonight” I giggled evilly. I love men and love cocks. So this fantasy was hard for me. But the only way, Dr. Alex Markoff was going to get better was with some tough love.

I slap the riding crop in a precise, quick, sting on his nipple.

“AHH” he grunted. His reddening skin was proof of the blow. I keep his cock hard and throbbing and then gave him another slap.

“You are going to think about others? You are going to start caring about your staff?” I ask him.

“Yesssss” He moaned as his cock really wanted to cum.

Dawn was moaning and grinding on his tongue. She slowed.

“Stop thinking about your cock… and think about making me cum.” Dawn moaned. Alex tongue licked her pussy faster as Dawn moaned louder. I straddled his cock and held myself open over him. I slid two fingers into my pussy and when they came out dripping with my juice I rubbed the jouce over his cock head.

Then I slipped a black leather straps around the base of his balls and cock. I put another strap between his testicles.

“I don’t want you to cum” I told him. The straps held him tight and his cock was stiffer than ever in his life. Then I mounted him, I took him into my pussy. I loved the feel of the leather cock ring against my clit. I churned and ground myself against it.

Soon Dawn and I were kissing and grinding our pussy all over Alex. I was the first to cum, but Dawn was right after me. Then we exchanged places and did it all over again. All the time, we kept telling Alex to think about others and how they felt.
 
Last edited:
The Sailing trip.


Both Melissa and I were accomplished sailors we could navigate by stars and knew what to do in a storm, we could even build a makeshift raft should it arise, so taking out the Screaming 'O' was nothing we could do it in our sleep, that and you add five other sailors and you have the freedom to do what you needed while on the three-hour tour. The first hour we made our way to the north point and around the small island that housed our lighthouse. Dolphins jumped and played in front of the boat as we moved at a good speed.

Mrs. P had signed up last minute to be on the tour, I was telling the guests about the island's history and about the key features of the beautiful oasis. She was keeping company with a young couple who were partied out and it was only the second day. I pitied those people who didn't know moderation or have any control but still, I was going to show everyone the good time they all paid for and deserved.

Soon waitresses and waiters were serving local drinks and delightful finger foods. A couple of guests snuk off and soon the cries of passion could be heard from the lower decks. This was common, I soon turned over control to one of my staff and mingled with the gusts. Mrs. P was on me right away.

"Cole what a marvelous trip I am having. I know you said to open my mind and the body would follow well my mind is set on you, I hope to see the bodies follow! If you get my drift?" She said in a sexy tone. I smiled. It wasn't two hours ago that I was slamming her daughter now it seemed I needed to give the mother a go. Not that I would mind, but she was a woman I needed to tread lightly with. Her divorce was hard on her and she was vulnerable. She deserved passion like all that came to Edin. But she was a woman looking for more than a week or two of passion. She wanted what was taken from her. And desperate people were dangerous people.

"I am glad you are enjoying it! I certainly do get your drift. But as you can hear the cabins are full of couples, I hate to barge in on them!" I said trying to get her mind somewhere else.

"Oh, I don't don't think you do get me! I aim to fuck your brains out right there on the foredeck! With everyone watching. I aim to be very naughty today and for the rest of this trip." She said putting her mimosa down on a nearby table and taking my hand, leading me to the foredeck. A man and woman were there getting their buzz on. They were about to leave when Mrs. P told them to stay and watch. Even join in should they want to. I could tell she was showing off, showing me that she had no trouble getting wild. She wanted me to see that she was just like Melissa. I didn't stop her I let her peacock around let her hair down so to speak. The younger couple smiled and stayed where they were. The other seven guests were now below, either fucking or getting fucked. Leaving me, Mrs. P and the two others. She pulled her straps of her bikini off her shoulders and cupped her nice, augmented tits in her hands. Pinching her nipples, and licking her lip seductivly, I have to admit it was turning me on. She was a sexy woman there was no denying that.

I let her finish her little show then I walked up and pulled her close, taking a tit in my strong hand and massaging it. "You really want to get fucked here and now? Let whoever should want to, watch as I take you on my yacht!" I asked again. This was where some people who were in over their heads or biting off more than they could chew chickened out. But she nodded, there wasn't a touch of doubt in her blue eyes. I kissed her. "Alright then. Your fantasy shall come true. I pulled out my now hard cock and she gasped. I was happy to hear the others gasp too. Mrs. P dropped down and took my cock in her hand wasting no time, she started to kiss up and down the shaft. She licked the head and cradled the balls.

"Oh fuck Cole you are huge." She said, then slapped it on her tongue. I just let her do her thing. I was good at reading people and would know when she wanted me to... Act. The two spectators just watched but were soon touching each other as she sucked on my cock. She was sloppy and wet, not a bad thing but you had to like really wet bj's where I preferred mine without tons of saliva dripping all over.

She licked my balls and even my taint before I got the feeling that she wanted me to take charge. I picked her up and told her to bend over, I pulled her bikini bottoms off and buried my face into her meaty pussy lips. I licked and lapped at her pussy, flicking my tongue on her clit, and soon moving up to her asshole. I manipulated her hard clit with my fingers till she was squirming. Then I knew she was ready for my meat. I wet the head and slid it along her slit. When I entered her it was to a loud moan, she put her hands out and was rocking her self back and forth on my cock. I told the peepers to join us. The man, though much smaller seemed to have no trouble pulling it out and keeping it hard. He knelt infront of Mrs. P and fed her his cock which she took with glee. The young woman knelt beside me and had me pull out so she could suck me off then I would push back into Mrs. P. I know this was her frist orgy or group of any size but to her credit she was handling it very well.

"Fuck her ass!" The young woman said lickig her fingers and rubbing Mrs. P's ass, she looked back over as me and the young woman and smiled. I took my time but soon had my cock head inside her. Mrs. P was still and panting as she tried to accept all of my cock. When I got as far as she was going to let me I held it there till she was accustomed to it then very slowly I pulled out and pushed in. Soon She was pushing me off her.

"Your just to big baby!" She said I pulled out and saw a beautiful gape. Nothing compared to Melissa's gape in my mind but this was still a nice one. The young woman said it was her turn and I positioned to fuck her. She was no stranger to large cocks or toys at the very least in her asshole. I slid in after a short period and was fucking her rather roughly in no time. The young mand put Mrs. P on her back and got between her legs entering her and fucking her hard on the deck. I saw in her eyes that she didn't want him, but she had invited him to join and wasn't about to tell him no now! His girl was taking all I had. Like a champ she let me fuck her hard. When I said I was about to cum she pulled off, showing she too had a hell of a gape. Then I jerked my cum all over her ass and even hit Mrs. P in the side of the face. The young man was close behind and he dropped his load on her stomach. I righted myself and excused myself to the Aft of the boat as guests started to emerge from the bowls of the ship.

I kept myself busy with other guests not allowing Mrs.P to corner me or get me alone for the rest of the tour. When we got back I made excused to leave and hurried off with Mrs. P calling after me. I went to see how Melissa's day had gone, she had been rather secretive about it all but I knew she had her reasons and never gave it a second thought. I met up with Erin who demanded more of my time. I told her to follow me and that I would give her my undivided attention right away.

I walked her to Melissa and my cabana and poured her a drink and seating her in our living room.

"How can I help you now Erin!" I said a little taxed from the day. All three women and the night with Melissa had wore me out.

She looked in my eyes, she looked like she was about to cry. Then she asked me to hold her and not talk. Just hold her in my strong arms. I was now getting to the bottom of it. She had never known intamacy she had only known lust and sex, I pulled her close and with no words just held her in my arms.

KC
 

Attachments

  • The Screaming 'O'.jpg
    The Screaming 'O'.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 0
Revenge part 3

After Dawn and I got our rocks off it was time to really turn up the heat on Dr. Markoff. I started by removing the straps from his cock. The fool thought we were going to let him cum now. Big mistake. I sucked and teasing his cock with my mouth and tits. He was rock hard and moaning… but as I brought him to the edge of cumming. I just stopped. Holding his cock at the base and not allowing him to orgasm. He gasped and moaned. But I did nothing. Then as his cock relaxed I started all over again. An evil smile on my face. Soon he was begging me to allow him to cum. I asked him if he had learned his lesson, that other peoples’ feeling were important and he needed to respect other people’s jobs and abilities. He assured me he now understood.

“I think you are just saying that. You need to really understand it.” I told him and I repeated my torture of his cock. By the time I was done teasing his cock he was crying. That is wwhen I turned him over to Dawn.

She slowly stroking and teasing his very well lubed cock and balls with both hands as she spoke to him. “We are not your slaves… we are as important to patient care as the doctors.” She told him as she rubbed her palm over the head his cock. Alex begged her not too “No please… it was so sensitive.” Dawn continued to rubbed him for several minutes, her grip tightening as she brought him closer and closer to orgasm, persisting and in fact intensifying her 'palming'. Alex writhed as she did it and begged her not to, but she just laughed and carried on regardless. Then finally Dr. Alex Markoff came as Dawn continued pumping his straining meat hard, his cum shooting out in great spurts onto his stomach and over her fingers.

Dawn's smile got bigger as he shot his load, until she was almost laughing. Alex bucked and shook as his orgasm concluded, but Dawn didn't stop for a second. She gripped the base of his meat with one hand and used the other to rub the shaft and head, the cum on her fingers adding a little extra lubrication but doing little to help the desperate man. He twisted and writhed on the table as he begged her over and over to stop. Dawn ignored him, continuing to stimulate his poor hypersensitive cock. She taunted him "Oh it's sensitive? It's sooo sexy to play with your sensitive cock..." she laughed.

Finally, after a couple of minutes she relented and released his utterly spent cock. She sat back a little and watched as his stomach continued to rise and fall sharply, his relief tangible and obvious.

“I hope you understand now, what an asshole you have been.” Dawn asked

“Yes” He answered as he realized now what he had put the hospital staff and patients through.

“So how are we going to get your legs to work again?” Dawn asked.

“It could be nerve damage in my back, brain damage, or acute inflammatory pressure on my nerves.” He suggested.

“Well, let rule out the ones which we can’t fix here. Brain and Nerve damage, but inflammatory pressure can be fixed with a few Motrins.” I suggested

“Look… you are not a Doctor” Alex started to say, when Dawn and I both frown at him. “Oops sorry… old habit. Let’s try it, what can it hurt?” He agree. I gave him the pills, which I knew would work as an antidote to the shoot I had put in his legs. Within an hour he was walking again. We all changed into normal cloth before the rescue van arrived and returned us to the main resort area.

All in all, Dawn’s fantasy of revenge had been met, but I also think we might have helped Doctor Alex Markoff become a better person and Doctor. Only time would tell.

The Quarterback and Tammy

Jamie hiked up to the “Sacred Grove”. He really hoped the place would cure him of his problem. But he had his doubts. Nothing else had worked, and this idea did seem a bit out there. The way up to the Grove was rough. Shape rocks and fallen trees blocked his way. It was a really difficult hike and he started to think it was almost too difficult to reach the Grove. But just when he thought it might be too difficult, he remembered this was a holy quest. It was supposed to be easy. He focused and kept at it. At the last part, he needed to climb up a sheer rock face to make it to the Grove. He pulled himself to the top and look upon the Grove.

The Grove was amazing. Jamie thought that throughout history, mankind had dreamed of a worldly paradise of unearthly beauty. The Garden of Eden! The view in front of him was about as close as he thought any place on earth could get to that paradise. There was a grassy area surrounded by an abundance of strikingly beautiful large-leaved plants, banyan trees and bamboo. He could see colorful birds everywhere, there was also the sounds of water gurgling down rocky creeks and in the distance a beautiful water falls cascading down the green cliffs to the ocean below.

Jamie remembered my words “The ground is holy, so remove your boots once you reach the Grove.” He pulled off his boots and walked bare foot to the flat grass area of the Grove. A small rock mound was at the backside of the Grove with a small white cross a top it and a goblet of water under it.

Jamie fell to his knees and Prayed to God about impotence problem. After about a minute he heard a voice speak to him. He was not sure if it was in his head or it was a voice in the Grove. The was deep and powerful sounding and said “Jamie… I shall help you”

“My Lord? Is that you? I am unworthy…” Jamie gasped in shock.

“You are worthy and you have made the trip to this Grove. Drink the holy water at the altar and wait. I shall send a woman to you. Love her as she loves you.” The voice instructed Jamie.

Jamie could not believe it. God had spoken to him. He got off his knees and went to the altar and drink the water there. It tasted great. Then he sat down and waited.

Tammy had gone up very different path to the Grove. It was an easier hike. She had put on her sexy angel costume and waited. When the big voice came on, she understood what I had told her… “act the role of an angel… Jamie is very religious and will not make love to a woman unless God tells him it is ok.”

She had also found a note and a thin but strong theater wire at her waiting spot. She hooked the wire on the back of her costume. When the time was right, the wire picker her up. Suddenly she was flying in the air. She floated into the grove and landed in front of Jamie.

Tammy had large beautiful white wings that looked so very soft to touch. She had beautiful blonde hair and blue eyes. She was fit and tanned. She was only wearing a small blue bikini to cover her beautiful breast and crotch. She had a gentle expression on her face and Jamie felt himself instantly go hard. When he felt his cock harden he tried desperately to hide it, not wanting to anger the beautiful angel in front of him.

Tammy didn't have to see Jamie's tented pants to know he was aroused. She watched as Jamie attempted to hide it. She desperately to make love to Jamie, but she knew this had to be taken slow.

"It's okay Jamie, there is no need to be embarrassed, my love." Tammy said softly as she walked over to him.

"You're not mad?" Jamie asked, a little surprised when he felt the angel grab his shoulders and pull him in close. Jamie’s raging hard on didn't go down, in fact he could swear it got harder as the angel got closer to him.

"No, I am not mad Jamie, God wants you to make love to me. Your response is normal, after all... It is ok." Tammy said as she placed her lips upon his and they kissed.
 
Last edited:
After holding Erin for what seemed like an hour, but in reality was only fifteen minutes. Erin pulled away from me. I didn't say a word and to tell you the truth I was scared that she was going to try and screw me, which was not going to happen, not with me having fucked three women so far, nevermind Melissa wearing me out last night.

"Men will do almost anything to get into my pants!" It wasn't a question it was a statement. I was unsure why she was making it but I looked at her, I certainly wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of thinking I would do anything to get into her pants.

"And?" Was all I said sitting up and pouring a glass of water for myself.

"Why don't you want me? Why am I really having trouble here?" She finally asked.

"You are having trouble because you are only thinking of your self. To want a fantasy to come true, there's nothing the matter with that at all. But you seem to think that you are owed something. Melissa cares more for the people that come here then she does her self. It hurts her when people leave unfulfilled. Almost every time that happens it's because a guest only cares about themselves and no one else. There is a beauty in care about another's feelings even if only for a second. But when you can stop for even a few minutes to consider another's feelings well that just means you are hollow inside. Shallow with very few redeeming qualities. And no matter how sexy you are, you will never be truly happy or fulfilled. Take Tammy for an example, right now she is living out her fantasy by helping a man get over a terrible situation. The outcome will be ten times better for it. Now she could have just gone got what she wanted and been done with it. But no she is instead helping him out too. Dawn! When she is done she will have not only helped herself but many more without them ever knowing it. Yet here you are crying all whoa is me I'm o beautiful for my own good no one will love me because I am the sexiest woman alive!" I mocked her. Erin looked as if she had been slapped. I didn't stop she needed to know that she was not the only one there and that she needed to learn that true happiness comes from giving and sharing, never taking. and that was all she had done in her young life. Took, took, took.

"Fuck you!" Was all she could manage.

"No Erin that just isn't in the cards. Well, day two is almost up and you still haven't learned a thing. I thought you had come to a realization when you came to me that things needed to change, but your mind is so bent on everyone lust after you that you can't handle the rejection you are feeling right now. No one on the island will touch you till you open your heart and your mind. And think of anyone's feelings above your own." I told her walking to the door and opening it for her. "I will be there for you when you've come around. I will of course always try and make time to talk to you should you ask nicely." And with that she walked out. I hadn't planned on that, but I saw that she needed to taken down before being built up.



Mrs P.

After I had left her at the marina Mrs P went looking for me, she was determined to never leave my side, her mind was made up. She was going to have me and no one else was. She ran into her daughter Vicki walking with Brad. They were smiling and were already high and very drunk from the afternoon with Avery. "Hey mom!" Vicki said in a cheery voice, Brad who was a little imbarased with the state he was in just gave her a smile.

"Hey you two! Have you seen Cole?"

"Cole the owner Cole?" Vicki asked.

"Yes!"

"Not since he fucked my brains out earlier!" Vicki said. Brad went beat red and was a little jealous Mrs P. went scarlet. Though she had seen her daughter with him she seemed to block out that they were probably going to fuck. Now that she wanted him for her self she wasn't going to let her daughter ruin it for her.

"Stay away from him!" Mrs P said threateningly. "He's mine!"

"What ever!" Vicki said pushing past her mom. Brad again gave a meekish look and followed Vicki to the pool and poolside bar.

KC
 
Tammy and the QB

Jamie burned for her, but he dared not take her. What if his cock did not stay hard? What if doubt descended upon him and he could not preform? It wasn't fair to this beautiful Angel -- this dream come true – No, he had to leave her. Somehow find the willpower from somewhere to leave.

He ignored his body and shouted “Nooo” as he pushed Tammy away and ran out of the grove. He was not wearing his boots and immediately slammed his foot into a sharp rock. He could hear a bone in his foot break as he fell into a bed of grass.

“OH SHIT” he gasped and grabbed his foot. His season over, maybe his whole career. Tammy ran after him.

“Here let me look, I might be able to help” She said as she got on her knees on the grass bed. Jamie offered her his foot. As soon as she straightened out his foot the pain was gone. “We’ll need to keep your foot like this. It will heal faster that way” Tammy explained.

Jamie’s cock was raging hard and Tammy could see it throbbing in his jeans. Jamie could not believe it. His cock was acting on its own volition. His erection was powerfully strong, throbbing to the point of almost hurting him. His cock wanted to get inside the Angel and fill her with his seed. The drive was primal, born of a deeper, base desire.

Tammy leaned over him and whispered “We can still make love… as long as you put no weigh on your foot.” Jamie could stop himself, he kissed Tammy again as he grabbed one of her magnificent breasts. He pinched her nipple, making it stand longer and stronger under the thin material. Tammy moaned and closed her eyes.

Tammy could not contain her strong state of lust! It slithered over her body, making its way right to her pussy and brain. She undid her swim suit. As the material dropped to the grass and Jamie drew his breath in sharply. She was more beautiful woman he could have imagined. Her perfect skin, her breasts, her blond hair. He bent immediately kissed his way down her body.

Desire now drove him to her breasts and he clamped his mouth on to one nipple nipping it and teasing at it with his mouth. She sighed deeply again, and made little murmurs that were incoherent to Jamie. He moved to her other breast as he sucked hard on her nipple. It swelled and extended into his mouth.

He ran his hands up to her shoulders as he sucked on her breasts, and down her curvaceous body, till he was over her stomach. With no rational thought to his actions at all, with no more will nor capacity to stop the flood of emotional strength pouring through him, Jamie sank between her legs and arrived at her pussy.

She parted her legs. She showed him her absolute permission and her sweeping overwhelming desire. Jamie moaned "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." He said ignoring the white wings on her back.

Tammy knew he was definitely the best looking man she'd ever seen. She ached between her legs for him, so much that it consumed her body. She knew where he was headed. Her body was aching for satisfaction now, and it wanted to be fulfilled. To invite him further, she opened her legs a little more.

Jamie looked into her, with wonder and profound joy. He'd never known a connection like this, never felt the surge of power she gave him when she invited him into her with her parted legs. She made him feel all man, as if he and only he could conquer her.

He moved in close. He could smell her desire. His own cock throbbed against his jeans, aching for release. Jamie wanted her to orgasm first, fill her with pleasure. Soon his mouth was on her, he was kissing her pussy as if it were a mouth, nibbling, lashing with his tongue, sliding his lips up and down the puffy outer lips of her sacred place.

Tammy moaned at the feel of his tongue deep inside her. She was on fire and the swirling sweet slickness of his licks reached her as nothing had ever done before. Burying her hands in his hair, she pressed his tongue to her pussy. He was wild in the way that he drank her, and so ferocious that she shook to the trembling force of his oral lovemaking.

Jamie’s licks and kisses were relentless and drove Tammy to a fever pitch. When she came, it tore through her, making her scream and writhe with the most blissful orgasm that she'd ever experienced.

Jamie pulled away from her and off his clothes. He ripped off his shirt with such intensity she heard buttons fly and land somewhere in the grass. His beautiful chest was exposed, his muscles revealed to her hungry eyes. He undid his jeans and his underwear with it. So that he was naked before her.

Jamie positioned himself. His eyes were filled with crazy driven lust. The desire of a man that was completely at home with fucking women.

He leaned down and kissed her, none of the fever gone, but a gentle passion mixed in with it now. Then lifting his head back up again, he stared into her eyes, as he ran his hand down her body to reach for his throbbing aching member. She felt him stroke the head of it up and down her wet slit a few times. Then he sank into her.

Slowly, inch by long throbbing inch he made his way into her, filling her completely, stretching her inner walls so that they clung to the softness of his skin. She moaned at the sensation of his power, at the hot intensity in his eyes.

She wrapped her legs around Jamie. They both moaned at the same time. Tammy looking at the pleasure on his face as he bucked his cock into her.

"Oh Jamie." She moaned. "This is the greatest moment of my life."

"I am with you, Angel. This is my moment too. I close to solving a problem I have had.” Jamie moaned. Joy exploded inside of Tammy as she realized what had passed between them. Jamie had let her in. He let her into the deepest part of himself just as she had let him into the deepest part of her.

He rocked back and forth with more intensity now, leaning in to kiss her. His strokes moved even quicker sending sparks of bliss through her body. She could feel the pressure build up in both of them again, the surge of volcanic need bringing a new fever pitch to his stroke.

Suddenly they came together in a ferocious moment of awe-inspiring pleasure. Jamie threw his head back and moaned as Tammy clung to him and cried out through their mutual trembling.

She held him close as he collapsed on top of her. He lay like that for a few moments as she cradled him with the warmth and softness of her body. She closed her eyes, as she fell asleep. Jamie and her woke up 20 minutes later.

“I need to get you off this mountain and back to a doctor” Tammy suggested

“Can your wings carry me” Jamie asked.

Tammy got up and giggled. “Noo” she said and as proof, she tried to flap her wings. To her surprise the wings flapped.

“ohh” She said in surprise. Somehow, via god, or some magic trick. She had wings! “Let me try, now watch your foot” Tammy said as she grabbed him and started flapping her wings. She was flying and she carried Jamie to the small island doctor clinic.
 
Last edited:
Cole and Melissa

I made it back to our bench house and noticed Cole had been entertaining. I had figured as much, that is why I had stopped by the island store and bought him his favorite whiskey!. It was the premium stuff that he really enjoyed.

I also slipped into my sexy stripper outfit. So when i walked into our bedroom, Cole got an eyeful. A gift wrapped bottle of Whiskey, and me in my stripper outfit.

"I had a good day" I told him as he looked up from our king sized bed.

"I think i'm going to have a good night" He joked.

I started to dance for him. He even put on some romantic music. I was swaying my hips and shaking my huge breasts. He loved to watch. My sexy lingerie slowly being removed. He was surprised, but his cock recovered right away, tenting up the bed sheets. I did a sexy but very sensual dance for him! I ended up on his lap as i moaned moving my pantie covered pussy over his large crotch bulge.
 
Last edited:
When Melissa entered our room I was shocked to see her in one of her stripper outfits. She loved to roleplay and stripper was a common one for us. Though I had lots of sex and was tired Melissa always managed to get me hard. She was holding a good bottle of whiskey and seemed to want to play a little before we had to head to the bonfire and mingle. We had opted to miss the big supper, one I was tired two Mrs. P and Erin were driving me nuts and would work on those issues later. We would be getting supper served in our cabana. As Melissa danced I slowly stroked my big cock.

"I will need help with Mrs. P... She's turning out to be a little bit of a stalker. Two young men are entertaining her as we speak, plying her with booze and weed to keep her busy until tomorrow." I told her. I hated to talk shop while she was putting on a show but we did have a business to run and putting off telling her was not the best idea.

Melissa nodded that she would deal with it but kept grinding to the music. I got up and went over to her, wearing only my white linen beach pants and nothing more Melissa put her hands on my bare chest and leaned in to lick my hardening nipples.

"I had a productive day and I'm in the mood for some wild sex with my lover!" She announced swaying and grinding against me.

There was knock at our door. "Come in!" Melissa called out. A young, good-looking man named Damian came in pushing a cart with our food.


"Your orders Ma-am, sir!" He said politely, his eyes went right to Melissa in her sexy attire. His jaw fell open slightly. I smiled. Melissa never stopped dancing but had a naughty look in her eye.

"Thank you, just leave it on the dining room table, Then if you are not to busy come here and pleasure Melissa's asshole for a moment!" I told him. Damian almost knocked over the cart as he rushed to get the food onto the table and join us. I lifted her white skirt and showed him her naked ass. Melissa looked over at him and licked her upper lip seductively. Damian dropped to his knees and as I parted her cheeks he was treated to the best view in the world. He hesitated for a second. I didn't blame him all men needed to take in her beauty. Melissa grabbed him by the hair and pulled his face into her ass. She still had a little of her dom side working from earlier. She let out a moan as his tongue got to work. I kissed her hard on the mouth and began to free her massive tits. "You my dear are getting double teamed tonight," I told her as I worked to get her naked. She just cooed and kept swaying as we worked her over.

Soon I was eating her pussy out as our waiter kept up with her ass. Melissa ran her fingers through our hair as she felt two hot tongues on her body. When she was wet enough I stood up and sat on the bed, Melissa bent over and took my cock in her hand and started to suck it slow and wet. She looked up at me with her big, beautiful eyes. Damian did as he was told and entered her ass with his impressive cock. Grabbing her hips he began to fuck her hard and fast. I looked at her tits sway back and forth from the fucking. I held her head and started to fuck her mouth, I could feel her gag a little as I face fucked her. What a sight I was treated to. This was just the thing to get my head clear on what to do about Erin and the other guests who were proving difficult to deal with.

KC
 
Cole ran his fingers through my hair while I expertly worked on his cock. We both loved threesomes. Cole really enjoyed having me blow him while he could watch someone fuck my ass from behind. It's so sexy as I could not help and moan from getting ass fucked while I had him in my mouth. Made my blow job that much better!

The thing with threesome was you needed to focusing on what you are feeling and try to please two people at the same time. It took some practice, but both Cole and I were experts at it now. I continued sucking on Cole but added my ass thrusting backwards at the waiter, Damian. Cole loved to see how slutty I was driving my ass back on Damian’s cock, while hungrily sucking on his huge fuck stick. Damian loved my wanton lust too, as his cock went deeper in my ass. Both men were moaning and I could feel their huge cocks getting harder. YUMMY!! That turned me on!

I added a hand to the base of Cole's cock and sucked harder. He also felt my tongue working on his cock and all the way down his shaft as I deep throated him. I gagged a little, Cole was huge. But he loved that too as he started to face fuck me. The sucking and slurping sounds I was making mixed with the moans from the two men was exciting and erotic.

But the guys hung in there like true gentlemen, until my body started to shake and my orgasm hit. That put them over the edge and both of them pulled out. Damian covered my ass with his hot cum. Big youthful squirts, felt great on my ass. Cole was not going to be out done, even if he had cum earlier in the day, he sprayed cum all over my face, hair and tits, out doing Damian’s load. Cole is amazing, and he just does not like losing in the sex department!

I filled in Cole as we both took a quick shower and got ready for the Bonfire.

“Ok… Tammy and her revenge fantasy is complete. Certainly, Dawn got her fantasy… and I think we might have made Dr. Alex Markoff less of an asshole. I did kind of damage one of our touring buses… but that was ok right?” I asked.

“No” Cole answered back.

I pulled up my t-shirt and started to swaying my tits at him “Watch my tits… you are getting sleeper and sleeper… now you are under my control. You will say it was ok I wrecked the bus… you will come out of this trance when I cover my huge tits” I said then I covered my tits.

“It was ok to wrecked the bus right?” I asked Cole again.

Cole faked a hypnotized voice “Yes it was ok” He said. Then we both laughed and he gave me a big kiss. “You are a sexy little shit” He told me.

“Tammy got her Quarterback. I made it seem like God told him it was ok and then he drank a cup of holy water full of viagra. He hurt his foot… but his cock was so hard he still banged the shit out of her anyway. Here is the weird part… I was told she flew him off the mountain on her fake angel wings! No way it is a true story, but everyone is telling me it really happened. Anyhow, he is going to be fine, just a slight twisted foot. But Tammy is not leaving his side… and I think the two are going to get married.” I told Cole

“That is pretty unbelievable! But you know God works in mysterious ways” Cole pointed out

“Any ideas on what to do with Erin and Ms. P?” I asked Cole as we got near the bonfire.
 
Last edited:
After the mind-blowing spit roast of Melissa from me and the waiter Damian. Melissa used her tongue on my cock head, she simply the best cocksucker alive. Damian must have been doing a decent job on her glorious asshole cause she was thrashing like mad, With her massive tits swaying back and forth, I fucked her mouth hard and fast then Damian pulled his cock out and started to spray a large amount of cum on my Melissa's sexy ass and back. I moaned as I saw her getting glazed. I also needed to show the young buck that I was the alpha male in this island. I pulled put of her mouth, Melissa looked up into my eyes and was greeted by a jet of hot cum all over her face, I even hit her long, dark hair and when she saw I had a lot more she moved so I could hit her massive tits. Damian was thanked for his service and left.

We ate, showered and she filled me in on her day. She even was upfront about wreaking a tour van of ours. Only Melissa. She cared so much about making a wish come true that there was no limit to what she would do.

I played her little game and told her it was fine. Hell it was only money and if it really did help Dawn then it was worth it.

"Fine babe!" I said after we stopped laughing. "But I get a threeway with you and Dawn and I want her tight ass too!" I said with a giggle. She would love that almost as much I think and she nodded that it would happen.

She told me about Tammy which I knew would happen like that. Though his injury wasn't a good thing. But I believe her when she said he would be fine. I was happy for Tammy but wondered if she would just be with him the whole time now or still play. These true love people were hard to read at times.

When Melissa asked about Erin and Mrs. P. I was glad she was taking an interest. She had her hands full with the others but knew I needed at least her advice on them.

"Erin is a spoiled bitch, she's got her way all her life and is now confused as to what she really wants. Never having to hear no she has never really got to know want from need and never cared for anyone or anything above her self. As to what to do about it, well I am afraid I don't know. I've had her froze out and she's pissed about that. She mocks everything I say, and it pisses me off. I thought I got through to her yesterday but that was a bust now she's even more pissed at me." I told her at length about the stubborn Erin. She listened and waited for me to finish, I guess she was thinking on what to do. I would always admit he was a much better at sorting this kind of thing out. "As for the insatiable Mrs. P. Well, I am afraid that she's gone off the deep end and seems to think she going to be my wife or something. I think we should use a few of the more cock prominent staff to not leave her side till she's been truly fucked out. She's into cock that is for sure so if we can give her enough other cocks perhaps she will forget about mine." I said as we got ready for the bonfire.

"Thoughts?" I asked. I pulled up my board shorts and opted to go shirtless. Melissa I knew would dress sexy as all hell, she always turned heads at the bonfire. "Make sure you don't tire yourself out with all the cock that will be there. Remember the last group. I didn't think you would walk straight for a week. haha" I said giving her ass a hard slap.

KC
 
Back
Top