My Mistress

Please keep posting. I sure love all you have posted. She is a true hottie. Sure hope her personality fit that beautiful body. I will be checking back.

She looks lovely. I'd love to glide my tongue across her...all of her.

-CS

She is beautiful. Loved all the pics. But...... she can always show more, hehehe.

Thank you all for your support and kind comments!

Were not able to post as much as we would like as we have to schedule our time around others, but asdure we will continue. Mistress is slowly cumming out of her shell and is really enjoying her new found sexuality.

Stay tuned!

My Mistress is feeling a little insecure about showing this but i assured her you would find it as sexy as i do...

Last edited:
My Mistress is feeling a little insecure about showing this but i assured her you would find it as sexy as i do...

Very sexy indeed! Your mistress should feel comfortable knowing she is among friends here ... Please encourage her to test her sexual boundaries ... Loved it!

You are right, sexy as hell. Just imagining being the man knelt between her legs preparing to move her panties to one side and bury my face in her lovely pussy.

Would love to cover her with my mouth and blow my hot breath through those panties.....over and over again......until she has to release her honey.

Littleguy, I so hope you have a matching robe with “subby” sewn on. That would be cool

No need to feel insecure...looks awesome...just to pull the panties to the side and then help make her feel more and more secure!

Back