Of Furtive Fancies (Closed for Armphid)

grdybiwife

Enhancer of reality
Joined
Jul 17, 2011
Posts
1,983
She inherited the little storefront from her late grandfather. The old neighborhood hardware store had been empty since her father was a child but Granddad kept the store, and the apartments above up to code for nostalgia's sake. It was were his fortune began, sure the money didn't come from tools but it was in that backroom that he cultivated his passion for art. Sculptors of metal, plaster, and clay. The occasional painting of the rolling hills of his native Ireland, made him famous and allowed him to provide for his family in ways he hadn't imagined when he came to America at 16 with no education and barely a $100 to his name. Hard work and an entrepreneurial spirit made Colin MacKenna a millionaire by the time he was 30. His death, some 55 years later, tripled the value of his works, leaving his offspring a sizable estate that would allow them to never work again. But that wasn't the MacKenna way. All four of his children worked as hard as their father and passed that work ethic on to their own children. Most became creative entrepreneurs in their own right, but none were more successful that the youngest child of his oldest son. And none embodied his resourceful spirit as much as Erin.

That's why he gifted her the storefront, knowing that his favorite grandchild would use it to make her own fortune. She was only 20 at the time but she already had plans. A opened a fashion boutique on the first floor while she lived in one of the apartments upstairs and rented out the other. Unfortunately, the working class neighborhood wasn't ready for her progressive street fashion and she had to take another job to make ends meet, which lasted all of a year before she got fed up being employee. She had already started her blog by then but it wasn't as lucrative venture at first. She had to find some other way to make ends meet, without letting her family know that she was drowning in debt.

It was her friend's idea to add videos to her blog but she very quickly realized that the clothes weren't getting the attention. It was her shockingly red hair. The smattering of freckles on her milky skin. Her pouty lips and perky c-cups. One night she stumbled onto a cam site and a new idea was born. She did a fair amount of research before making her final decision, she also set a few ground rules. The first being never to show her face, or anything else that might identify her. That meant a fair amount of money spent on wigs and mask making supplies. The next was a focus on production value, which would require her to find someplace other than her apartment to do her shows, which turned out to be as simple as not renewing the lease of her upstairs tenant. She did some remodeling, turning the second bedroom into a walk-in closet of sorts before soundproofing the entire place and setting up cameras all over the now one-bedroom apartment. Carpets were torn up and replaced with wall to wall linoleum for easy clean-up. Once that was all done, Erin MacKenna introduced the world to her online persona, Ginger Cassidy.

Fast forward seven years and Ginger Cassidy had become Erin MacKenna's primary source of income. Sure the fashion blog was still active and had been picked up by a major magazines online edition but those checks were pennies compared to the deposits in her clandestine offshore accounts. And she wasn't just a camgirl anymore but a featured performer on an amateur site, allowing her to upload prerecorded content to bolster her live-stream following. Two years ago, she started taking on "clients". It wasn't exactly prostitution. She rationalized it by never accepting money from those she played with, though gifts were always appreciated. They were often fans of her work, men and women alike, who often wanted to break into the cam business themselves and Erin didn't mind being used as a stepping stone. More often than not, clients became regulars, giving her no shortage of content.

Today Ginger was entertaining her favorite couple, a pair of married subs in desperate need of domination. Their reasons were different, the husband was a high powered defense attorney riddled with guilt over his morally questionable client list. The wife simply enjoyed being used, cuckolding her husband was just an added bonus. They were the only people who knew her true identity, but they kept her secret as she kept theirs. She used aliases to address them, cuntboy and babygirl, while the referred to her as Mistress.

Ginger was already dressed when they arrived, in fetish boots, mini-skirt, bra top, gloves, and mask. Her curly red hair was covered by a voluminous blond wig that flowed down her back. Her trusty strap-on was already in place, pitching an impressive tent beneath her skirt when she opened the door. They were both masked as well and cuntboy dropped immediately to his knees to kiss her boots while his wife was offered a kiss as she dropped her trench coat to reveal a dress that left nothing to the imagination. Together they berated cuntboy as he stripped down to his pretty pink panties beneath which his cock was locked in a cage. He wore a collar and leash as well and once he was stripped, babygirl lead him over to kneel at Mistress's feet.

Over the next few hours, Ginger put the couple through the ringer. Cuntboy had his ass and throat brutalized repeatedly, his body painted red by all the flogging and paddling devices his Mistress had to offer before he was treated to sight of his wife fucked to multiple orgasms by a woman whose fake cock was nearly twice the size of his own. At one point, Ginger even tied him up for a hard fisting while babygirl smothered him with her pert ass. There was a ton of footage to skim through and cut together by the time they were done.

But that would have to wait for the next day. She did upload a five minute preview as soon as they were gone, before Ginger Cassidy had to turn herself back into Erin MacKenna. She only had a couple hours to get to the grocery store, pick up dry cleaning, sort laundry, and start dinner before her boyfriend came home from work. Her completely oblivious boyfriend, James Wilcox.

They'd met four years ago at a bar and very quickly fell in love. At the time, Erin hadn't been looking for anything serious but she couldn't fight the feelings that had developed between them. Sure Jamie was a bit of a square, but he was a sweetheart who treated her like gold. Before she knew it the little weekend getaways turned into two week long road trips and the next thing she knew they were packing up her apartment so she could move into the cozy little two-bedroom bungalow he owned within walking distance of the beach. Through the entire relationship, Erin debated whether or not to tell Jamie of her true profession but ultimately she was too afraid to lose him. Her family adored him, the stability he offered. Plus he made her laugh and think about her future which she couldn't keep from including him. She decided the best she could do was cut out the live shows, slow down her uploads and limit her "client" base. No more screwing other men but her strap-on wouldn't discriminate. It seemed easy enough, and it was at first, but it wasn't long before Erin realized that she missed the attention Ginger garnered. And she missed all the sex.

Their sex life was great but Jamie wasn't the type to toss her around, to hold her down and fuck her until she couldn't see straight. Sure, he had a few kinks but they were mostly of the vanilla kind. Watching her toy her ass while she fingered her clit. The occasional semi-public fuck. There had never been a time with him that she didn't climax but Erin was often left wanting more. After a few months of living under the same roof, Erin went back to camming, doing private shows for her most dominant customers. It wasn't the same but it took the edge off and that's all she really needed.

Aside from the huge secret she kept from Jamie, Erin considered their relationship a good one. She prided herself on not allowing his sexual inadequacies to dampen their otherwise solid bond. He never pressured her to be some trophy and she accepted him for who he was, Erin didn't feel right pushing him out of his comfort zone. Not in less he asked of course, but it had been four amazing years and he'd yet to ask for more. If not for her business, their relationship might not have worked at all so she kept her secret and played Suzy Homemaker with a smile on her face.

It was just before 6 when Erin was putting the finishing touches on dinner. Pot roast with garlic mashed potatoes and glazed carrots was one of Jamie's favorites. Subconciously, it was her way of apologizing for her indiscretions. However secret, part of her felt bad after every show, so she dolled herself up in pencil trousers and a silk blouse beneath her floral apron. Set the dining room table with the good china her mother bought them as a housewarming gift before heading into her home office to work on her blog.
 
Life was good for James Wilcox, Jamie to most people, though a few older relatives and co-workers called him Jack. He had everything he wanted in life. Well almost, but he'd resigned himself to the knowledge that he would never be an astronaut years ago. Ah, well. If that was the worst of his regrets, he was doing well. Though it was not the least of them, unfortunately. Not by a long shot.

He hated having regrets, in a way. It felt selfish somehow. He was well aware that he had a great life, one better than a lot of people. While he would never go into space himself, he was still able to work in the field and some of his designs were in space right now. Jamie worked on power systems, solar power systems for satellites and other spacecraft, though the push for green energy had resulted in him working on terrestrial systems and cells more than those meant to leave Earth. He'd worked for NASA, his dream job, out of school but budget cuts and a developing private sector ended that. Still, he'd actually done it. And his career now was well paying and stable. No major regrets there.

His personal life was more than he could have hoped for. Jamie had a terrific relationship with a girl that was, in his opinion, so far out of his league he should need a passport to be around her. He had his passport, of course, but that wasn't the point. Erin MacKenna was smart, clever, beautiful, classy, and cool in ways he could never hope to be. He was a geek and a nerd and she still loved him. Him! Erin could have her pick of men, she was that awesome, but she was with him. She even distorted space-time; he knew they'd been dating for four years but it felt like they had just met a few months ago and that they must have been together at least ten years simultaneously. He knew he'd lived most of his life without her but looking back, he had no idea how. He was helplessly in love with her. Their relationship wasn't syrupy though but mature. They loved being together; even just being in the same room while they did other things. But there was no need to be together all the time. Even when they were both home, they could be in separate rooms doing separate things and it was fine. In the bedroom, she was a sex goddess. They made love often and well, both enjoying each others bodies. It was a matter of pride to make her cum with his fingers or mouth and his cock every time. And no one had ever made him shoot so hard or so much.

And yet. Yet it was his sex life about which he had the most regret. He was a geek, a nerd, a square. But underneath that he was very sexual. He was kinkier than a corkscrew and very much bi-curious. But no one, not even Erin, knew it. He had never experimented, never explored that part of life. It was too risky. Too much to risk in damage to his career, his finances, his health, his relationships, if he did try any of the many things he wanted to and it got out. He'd started to a few times; checked out clubs, joined online groups, but he always backed out before anything happened. Too risky. His parents would be appalled, his friends would distance themselves, his siblings...okay, they'd just think it was hilarious. But he didn't want that either! Now that he had Erin, the risk was even greater. He wouldn't do a thing to chance his relationship with her. He was older now too, just turned 32, and that kind of sexual adventure was for younger people. He felt he was getting too old.

So after dinner and helping clean up, because he always did unless she insisted. It just wasn't fair to make someone cook and cleanup, in his opinion. After all that was done, Jamie went to his little 'office' to watch porn. This was how he tried to satisfy some of the desires he felt, reading smut, watching videos or live streams, looking at dirty pictures. It helped some. Though just as often it served more to remind him of what he could never have. He still did it though.

Jamie was a little taller than average at 6'1" and had a lean frame that he kept in good shape thanks to the nearby beach. He went swimming pretty much every day. He was hardly cut but his musculature was defined and smooth, agile rather than bulky. He had auburn hair that was in loose locks falling just below his ears; it was probably time for a trim. His hair was straight but took on a slight wave. His skin was a pale peach color and generally smooth save for small scars on his left calf and a very faint one on his forehead above his right eye. He had deep set hazel eyes that gave him a thoughtful look. His lips were fuller and plusher than most men; Erin teasingly called them his "dick sucking lips" and that they looked like they'd be better than hers. That hardly seemed possible to him. His face was handsome, though he thought he looked plain at best, with features that were clean and firm without being tough. He was clean shaven though at this time of the day there was a rough stubble on his face.

He sat down at his desk and got the computer going. The door to the office was left open so he could keep an eye out for Erin. He used headphones so there wouldn't be any sound but only put one on so he could also listen for his beloved's unexpected approach. So...what today? He'd been really into interracial lately, particularly black men with white men and women. As he logged into one of his favorite sites there was a notification waiting.

A new Ginger Cassidy video? That cam girl and amateur porn star was one of his favorites; she did so many of the things he wished he could. She could also be Erin's body double, which just made her work even hotter for him. He followed the link to...just a teaser? That was fine though. A good way to start his engines going. He put one headphone on, the other draped along the side of his head. The teaser had Ginger, blond this time, he noted, dominating a man and woman. A big strap on jutted from under her skirt. God, what would that beast feel like? He bit his lower lip, watching and listening. Then as Ginger slapped the man's cheek with her synthetic cock, she cooed, "Put those dick sucking lips to work, Cuntboy."

A jolt went through Jamie. That...sounded familiar. He slid the video back and listened again. It was familiar. But it couldn't be. It was porn, people said thing like that all the time, right? He went back and listened to the line again. Again. Again. No, he was right the first time. That was Erin's phrase, spoken the exact way Erin enunciated it, with Erin's voice. He listened to it a few more times before sitting back in his chair, dumb struck.

Holy shit.

Holy fucking shit.

Holy fucking shit balls!

Erin was Ginger Cassidy! That was...how? What?

Jamie went to Ginger's page. There were videos going back years. He'd seen a lot of them. He pulled up a few that featured her speaking and listened, actually paying attention to her voice rather than the action. Shit. Erin's voice. He then went to others in which she got as close to fully naked as possible. That...that was Erin's gorgeous body. He ramped up the resolution and began to recognize the pattern of freckles on her right shoulder.

Ten videos, not fully watched but searched through later, he was sure. God damn. Erin was Ginger Cassidy. She had had and been had by men and women, who knew how many over the years? That teaser went up today. Was that what she did at her boutique?

Fuck. She was cheating on him. She had been cheating on him the whole time they were together. Making a God damn fool out of him. Laughing behind his back and all the way to the bank.

He wanted to be furious. He should be! He didn't want to feel hurt and betrayed...but he did. And he sure as hell didn't want to be so turned on he couldn't think straight. But his cock was rock hard in his pants and he could feel pre-cum leaking out into the material of his boxers. Imagining her, his Erin, with all those hands on her, faces mashed into her pussy, cocks fucking her face, pounding her pussy, over and over. How many? Dozens?

Fuck, he wanted her so bad right now.

Jamie stood up abruptly and strode out of the office. As he moved, he stripped down to leave a trail of clothes in his wake. He found her in the kitchen, maybe getting herself a drink but he didn't care. He was nude by then and his cock bobbed and bounced as he stalked towards her. He was a full eight inches hard, being insecure enough to have measured himself before meeting Erin. Pre was glistening on the bulbous head and he felt like his dick was do hard it might split his skin. He came up to Erin and kissed her hard before pushing her back against the wall. "I need you, baby," he growled. "So fucking hot and hard for you." He kissed and nipped down her neck, his hands groping first her ass and then moving to the front to squeeze her tits through her blouse. "Take it all off, or I'll tear it off."
 
Once Jamie went off to his make shift office in the den, Erin went to the office he made for her in the second bedroom. It had been a surprise, his housewarming gift to her. "Since you work from home, you deserve to have a real office. Not one you have to share with me," he told her when he brought her into the room he'd had decorated just for her. Erin showed her gratitude with a sloppy blowjob before she rode them to simultaneous orgasm in her new ergonomic chair. Then he bent her over the desk before they passed out on the plush carpet.

There was always a little bit of guilt when she sat in that chair. Whether she was writing entry to Erin MacKenna's Street Fashion Weekly or responding to Ginger Cassidy's fans, there was always a pit in her stomach when she sat behind that desk. Tonight was especially difficult as she began rough edits of the footage from earlier in the day. Erin didn't realize it in the moment but she'd spent almost three and a half hours with her favorite couple. There were down moments, of course, but after rough cut she still had nearly three hours worth of hot BDSM action. Cutting it all down to 30 minute viewer friendly videos would be difficult but she didn't have a choice. The site did the occasion subscriber survey and found that most appreciated videos that were quick and straight to the point, no matter their particular kink.

When it came down to it, there was no way she'd finish before bed. Now that she and Jamie were living together, Erin had sworn off late nights glued to her laptop screen in exchange for waking up early to enjoy breakfast with her man before he went off to work. It was never anything elaborate on the weekdays but she enjoyed the time with him in the morning.

She made a few quick notes before she locked down her laptop and headed to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water before bed. Erin was half in the refrigerator when she heard Jamie's light footsteps on the hardwood floor and a smile came to her lips.

"Ready for bed babe," she said, grabbing an extra bottle before she closed the door with her hip. Erin turned around in time to see Jamie round the counter with a troubled look on his face. The fact that he was naked, and rock hard, completely threw her off guard and had he not shoved his tongue in her mouth she might have asked him what was wrong.

The waters slipped from her grasp as he grabbed her, pressed her against the wall. One hand went immediately to his cock while the other went around his neck, pulling him closer. Just as she was getting into the kiss though, Jamie pulled back.

"I need you, baby," he growled. "So fucking hot and hard for you." He kissed and nipped down her neck, his hands groping first her ass and then moving to the front to squeeze her tits through her blouse. "Take it all off, or I'll tear it off.


This was a first, and Erin's knees went weak with the authority in his tone. It wasn't like Jamie was a pushover or anything, but even his dirty talk was sweet. He'd never demanded anything from her. Ever. And the way her fondled her had heat building between her thighs. There was a moment when she thought to ask what had gotten into him, but she suppressed it. She didn't want to give him the opportunity to back off, or the idea that she wasn't completely turned on by this new approach. If anything she wanted to see how far he might go. A wicked smile spread across her heart shaped mouth as Erin shift her bluish-green eyes up to meet his.

"Tear it off Jamie...I dear you."
 
She dared him. After years of cheating on him. She didn't think he had the guts. There was a flicker of something primitive and ugly in his eyes before he responded. His hands grabbed the neckline of her blouse and he jerked them apart with all his strength. Jamie had never torn a blouse before; it was harder than it looked. But not that hard. The few buttons on it pinged and clattered off of the counters and into the sink but the fabric held a moment or two before giving and ripping with an oddly clean sound.

His smile was triumphant and savage. She didn't think he'd do it. How'd she like them apples? Her pale skin almost gleamed in the lights and her perky tits heaved in her bra. He seized the shoulders of the blouse and the straps of her pretty, lacy blue bra and yanked them both down her arms, resulting in her bra pulling down and letting her tits bounce free.

Jamie was on them in an instant. He buried his face in her breasts, nuzzling and growling. He kissed and licked them, nipped her nipples. His hands moved lower, leaving the torn blouse and bra at the level of her wrists. She could free her arms if she wanted. The scientist grabbed her snug trousers and pulled them open, another button pinging off somewhere in the kitchen. He lifted her off her feet and turned to half heave, half throw her onto the island, scattering the spice jars and shakers on top of it. He heaved back and peeled pants and panties at once down and off her legs. He threw them away, hearing them thump and then a clatter as they knocked something over. He should check on that but right now he didn't give a damn.

The smell of her pussy hit his nose and he breathed it in. "You're hot and wet already. This is what you like. This is what you want." This and not him, not their sweet, scorching love making.

He stepped to the long side of the island and grabbed a handful of her red hair. The hair she always kept hidden but took the name of. Ginger. God, he was dumb. Jamie pulled her head towards his crotch, "Suck me."

His other hand went between her legs and he sunk two fingers into her tight channel with no warning. Still tight! How did she manage that?
 
Jamie got a terrible look in his eye that shocked Erin to her core. It was like a switched flipped. Gone was the sweet little nerd she'd fallen in love with, replaced by something else. Something darker, and she liked it. Erin opened her mouth to taunt him a little more but was shocked to silence at the feeling of her blouse being torn open.

Oh my God he's doing it...he's actually doing it!

Usually she would have complained about the destruction of a vintage piece but for the first time with Jamie, Erin was speechless. He'd undressed her before but never with such ferocity. And his eyes, it was like they were on fire. Never had he looked at her with such lust, hunger. She felt herself blushing more than she had since they first got together. Color sprouted along her high cheekbones and across the bridge of her Peter Pan nose, then spread down her neck and chest, making the freckles there almost invisible.

"What has gotten into you," she moaned as Jamie ravaged her breasts but he didn't answer, too busy pawing at her with rough hands. If she were being honest, Erin didn't really care what caused his 180. Not at the moment anyway. They could talk about it later. They talked about everything but now wasn't the time. She turned off the part of her brain determined to analyze the situation and resigned herself to enjoy the ravishment.

Her body began to tremble as he yanked off her pants and a delighted squeal escaped her lips as Jamie tossed her down on the counter. That, he'd done before but not without in apology and Erin was too into it to question his motives. He wanted her. Now.

"You're hot and wet already. This is what you like. This is what you want."

Erin made no attempts to deny it, she couldn't even speak if she tried. All she could do was nod as he looked down at her with those hungry eyes. She tried to shed the last of her shirt but it was trapped between her and the counter-top, locking her arms at her sides. Just as he tried to sit up, Jamie's hand was in her hair, tugging her around.

"Suck me," he demanded and Erin didn't hesitate to comply, immediately taking his throbbing manhood into her mouth. She felt his hand as it slid down her body and she spread her legs, inviting him to explore her further. But it seemed he didn't need it. Two fingers jammed into her already slick opening and Erin arched her back in ecstasy, drew her feet up onto the counter edge to spread her knees wider. The gasp that escaped her opened her throat, allowing Erin to take Jamie into her throat, forcing a pleasant gag that she didn't pull away from.

This was exactly what she wanted, to be slut fucked by the man she loved every once in a while. And it seemed like he wanted it to, so Erin channeled a little bit of Ginger as she pounded her face against his pelvis. Her hips lifted off the counter so she could ride his fingers like a second cock. A little part of her had a spit roast fantasy, it was something she'd never done on camera but she'd do it for Jamie. She'd do anything for him.
 
Fuck, this was so good! So wrong! She really was loving it, so set and hot that her pussy was like melting velvet. She was loving it. Did that mean she hadn't enjoyed what they'd done before? All the times they'd made love or fucked, that she'd gone down on him or he on her, had that mattered? Had she been faking it?

That thought made him want to rage. It made him want to weep. But more than either, it made him want to fuck her brains out.

"Such a good cock sucker, Erin baby," he groaned. That gag as he pushed deeper, shit, that was hit! "Always known it. Never knew just how much practice you get, do you, slut?" His free hand took hold of her hair and he started to fuck her face in earnest, driving his cock down her throat.

The hand ravaging her pussy kept going, pounding his two fingers into her hard and fast. "Two holes filled isn't enough, is it? Not for you, I bet." Jamie stopped finger raping her pussy to adjust which fingers he was using. Then he again plunged two into her snatch while he drove his pussy lubed ring finger into her asshole.
 
"Such a good cock sucker, Erin baby. Always known it. Never knew just how much practice you get, do you, slut?" His free hand took hold of her hair and he started to fuck her face in earnest, driving his cock down her throat.

That was new too, and Erin opened her eyes in a vain attempt to look into his. To see the dark lust cast over them but she couldn't focus with his cock jamming into her throat every few strokes. Her eyes watered profusely, making her pristine make-up run but Erin knew some guys liked that sort of thing. She never thought her sweet Jamie could ever be that, but he proved her wrong with every yank of her long red hair.

Goosebumps rose up all over her body as he continued his two pronged attack, bringing Erin to the edge of climax. She wanted to play with her clit, to squirt for him but he had her pinned down in a way that made it impossible to wiggle her arms without a break in the action. And that was simply out of the question, so she lay there, allowing him to use her in a way she never thought he could.

Then she was cumming. Pussy juices splashed up his arm and all over the counter top. His fingers making the same wet sounds as his cock as he pounded away at her and Erin was certain she blacked out a moment from the sheer pleasure of it all. Only one thing could have made it better.

"Two holes filled isn't enough, is it? Not for you, I bet." Jamie stopped finger raping her pussy to adjust which fingers he was using. Then he again plunged two into her snatch while he drove his pussy lubed ring finger into her asshole.

It was like he read her mind and Erin lost it again. Her body writhed violently, legs shaking and thrashing, sending pans and gadgets clattering to the floor as Jamie continued his brutal fucking. It wasn't as if it was the first time he played with her ass, but he'd always been so gently. Taking his time to lube up properly before easing himself into her tight rear. Not this time, not even a little spit and it burned a little but it didn't last through her orgasm. She could hear herself moaning and fighting for air as she threw her leg back to rest on his shoulder while the other dangled off the side of the counter, inviting him to explore her deeper. She wanted him to stretch her, fist her if he wanted, something she'd only done to herself.

Erin felt herself slipping into subspace, an experience she'd yet to encounter with Jamie. It was impossible with him being so terribly vanilla, but now here she was spread out on his kitchen counter. Her entire body vibrated from the tips of her toes up to her hair follicles and she was elated. She open her eyes but only the whites showed as her vibrant green irises were lost somewhere in the back of her head. It had been years since she felt this way, and only one man had ever done it. That was before Jamie came along and she'd tried to recapture the feeling during live shows but it wasn't the same. Who knew there was a capable man right under her nose? Despite her floaty disposition, there was still a nagging thought in her mind...What the hell has gotten into my sweet Jamie?
 
The expression on his face when she came was something between a smile and a snarl. He'd made her cum, fucking squirt even, all over his arm and the counter. He felt pride but doubt hammered his mind even as his thrusting fingers ravaged her. Had she ever cum that big with him before? Why not? He thought she'd cum every time, multiple times mist sessions, but now...had any of them been real? Or was it just another example of his love playing him? Playing him for a fool! A heartsick, love struck fool!

Did her men and women on the side know about him? That she was in a committed relationship but still fucking around? Or was he the one on the side? Had they laughed at him together? Cuckolded dozens of times and never knowing. Trusting her, loving her, still loving her! Damn it!

"I'm taking my hand away but you better keep sucking and choking on my cock, bitch," he growled. He felt a little guilty just saying that word. But, shit, didn't he have cause?

He gave her hair a last yank and then moved his hand away. The hand fingering her holes pulled out. He plunged three fingers of the hand that had been in her hair into her pussy. Two fingers of the other, slick from her girlcum, shoved into her ass. He pumped both in and out hard, one of his legs now up on the counter. His hips rolled and his ass flexed as he fed her his cock. "Make me cum with that whore mouth so I can paint you with it. Mark you as mine! Fucking mine!"

But she wasn't. She never had been.
 
"I'm taking my hand away but you better keep sucking and choking on my cock, bitch," he growled.

That snapped Erin right back to reality. The sound of that last word on Jamie's lips was vile but something about the way he said it made her walls clench around his retreating fingers. She wanted to please him, even as he positioned himself to truly fuck her face. The change in position allowed Erin to finally move her arms and she wiggled out of what was left of her blouse, all the while gobbling down his cock.

"Make me cum with that whore mouth so I can paint you with it. Mark you as mine! Fucking mine!"

To Erin it sounded like a challenge, and she might have grinned had her mouth not have been full. Still, she accepted his challenge with a moan and threw both her legs back, locking her ankles around the back of his neck. She spread her knees wide, pulling him down a little, and allowing him to give her deeper thrusts in all her hole. On the edge again, she reached down to give her clit a few hard slaps, and gather some of her own juices for her next move.

Jamie demanded she make him cum and she would do just that. She grabbed the base of his cock and squeezed as she ran her teeth along his tip. Erin wanted him to cum, wanted him to do exactly what he said and shower her with his load. Given Ginger's experience, Erin knew the best way to get a guy to blow his load was a well placed finger.

"You want to make me your whore," she said breathlessly after yanking his cock out of her mouth, her hand moving furiously up and down his spit slick shaft. She paused to give his balls a quick suck before allowing her tongue to slip behind them, giving his asshole a sloppy kiss. "I'll be your dirty slut Jamie...all you had to do was ask," she moaned before wetting her index finger and sliding it between his cheeks. "You want to cum on my tits...paint me like the slut I am...do it baby...and don't apologize when your done...make me yours," she moaned as she pushed her finger into his backdoor.

They'd never done that before but Erin figured all bets were off at this point. It was time to go for broke and she wasn't about to stop until Jamie finished what he started. "Cum with me baby," she said as she twisted and wiggled her finger in his ass, in search of that magic button. "Shoot your load all over my tits...smear it all over my stomach...make me yours Jamie...your dirty little bitch," she moaned, finally finding his prostate and pressing her finger against it as she tumbled over the edge, letting out another torrent of juices that ran up her stomach and down over his fingers in her ass.
 
Jamie shuddered at how she took him deep and opened herself wide. Sex between them had always been good. Hell, it was great! But now he knew she'd been holding back. Had he? He had, in many ways. He didn't want her to know the kinky things he liked to watch, that he imagined doing. He was afraid of her judging him and leaving him. If only he'd known. If only she'd told him, trusted him!

It actually almost got better when she took his dick out of her mouth. God! He loved dirty talk but theirs had always been sweet and tame. Not now, though. Jamie groaned at her nasty speech and then the unexpected treatment of his ass. He realized what she had in mind and felt a rush of emotion. He shouldn't let her! He wanted it, fuck, did he want it!

"Yesss," he hissed as she pushed her finger in. It burned and stung but it also felt...full. He was violated, invaded, and that thought made his cock jump. "Fucking cum on you, mark you, damn it!" He wouldn't be the first; he'd seen several other men cum on Ginger. But had anyone on Erin? Maybe that could be his; nothing else was.

Her finger struck something inside of him and his heart stopped. His mind exploded as a blast of pleasure burst into and through him like nothing he'd ever felt. "FUCK!" His cock pulsed and fired jets of his thick, greasy seed onto those perfect tits. He came hard; gout after gout of his jizz streaking her soft skin.

Then it was gone. He almost crumpled but forced himself to stay up. The hard fury of his betrayal and heartbreak was lost in the haze of pleasure. His more usual, more submissive self awakening to this sexual explosion now. "Oh, Erin," he gasped, his voice soft. What..what could he say or do now?
 
Erin let out a squeal at Jamie's first blast but that didn't stop her from finger fucking his ass, nor did she stop jerking his cock. Not until the last of his load dribbled out of his tip to drop on her neck. She was breathless as she slipped out from beneath him, gently dislodging his fingers from her opening before she settled on her knees before him. With her on the counter, she could look him directly in the eye as a wicked grin spread across her lips. Slowly, she brought his sloppy fingers to her mouth to suck clean. Even the ones that had been in her ass were given a spit shine before she reached to shove her tongue in his mouth.

She used a chuck of his hair to keep him from pulling away as she ravaged his mouth with hers. Her other hand roamed his body, pinched his nipples, gripped his cock. Erin wanted more but first she had to know.

"James Wilcox, what on earth has gotten into you," she moaned breathlessly between kisses. Erin worked her legs around so she sat bare ass on the counter, covered with her boyfriend's cum. With what he'd done, she thought the time for shyness had passed. "Don't get me wrong...I loved every second of that but...it was...I mean...wow Jamie. I didn't know you had that in you," she said, all the while stroking his spent cock. "Not like sex with you has ever been anything less than amazing but fuck Jamie that was like...oh my God...A girl could get used to that type of treatment," she added with a grin and planted a kiss on his chest. "Tell me we're not done for the night."
 
The kiss was blistering and hungry. The slight sting of her hard grip and tug on his hair made the sweet deliciousness of her lips all the better. God, and the tastes! Her pussy and her ass were in her mouth and now his. He should be revolted. He should try to pull away. Instead he pressed into her, his tongue reaching into her mouth to taste all of those dirty, dark flavors fully and without shame.

He was flushed and breathing heavy when the kiss broke. But Erin was far from done. Jamie groaned as she kissed, nipped, caressed and groped. What had gotten into him? He hesitated; there was no going back once these things were said. Everything would change. But it already had, hadn't it?

He moaned softly at her final question, "It, uh, depends on how this goes." The auburn haired man looked into his love's face; hurt, desire, awe, adoration all burned in his eyes. "I...I've been watching porn at night. I've always wanted things that-that I shouldn't. That would cause problems if anyone knew what I wanted to do, to have done to me. I couldn't stand it if people looked at me like a freak. If you did, most of all."

Jamie licked his lips. His hands were stroking her thighs. "I watched different things but I found one woman I couldn't get enough of. How could I? She did all the things I wanted and more, and she was so hot, so sexy, so free! She looked so like you. But I'm an idiot. The biggest dolt in the world. I have no deductive mind, none."

He looked down only to see her cum smeared tits. God damn, so dirty and so naughty and so...perfect. "I finally put it together. Why she was such a draw to me. Where your money really comes from. You're Ginger Cassidy. You've cheated on me every day of our relationship. And you don't trust me. And I'm not enough for you, enough of a man, a lover. I just..."

Jamie trailed off, not knowing what to say. His hard cock throbbed in her hand even as his face was ashamed and bitter.
 
"It, uh, depends on how this goes."

Her stomach dropped at that and Erin opened her mouth to change the subject but Jamie kept talking. The more he spoke the more anxious she became. She knew what was coming when he started talking about a particular actress and Erin was certain their perfect little relationship was over. Despite the fact that his cock still throbbed and twitched in her hand, the hurt in his eyes was clear. And tears came to hers with his next words.

"I finally put it together. Why she was such a draw to me. Where your money really comes from. You're Ginger Cassidy. You've cheated on me every day of our relationship. And you don't trust me. And I'm not enough for you, enough of a man, a lover. I just...

That was the last thing Erin ever wanted him to feel, her sweet Jamie, especially since none of it was true. Well not entirely anyway. She didn't have a choice but to set him right, and as she formulated the most delicate way to explain everything to him, Erin realized something. He hadn't said anything about breaking up.

"Well I guess we've both been lying," she said, finally releasing his cock to take his face in her hands. Erin kissed him gently, wrapped her legs around his waist to pull him close. "I never thought this would happen...me and you. You're so...so stable and I'm an absolute mess. I never thought I'd fall in love with you, let alone you asking me to move in. I never thought this would last and the longer we've been together the harder it's been for me to tell you what I really did for a living." Erin kissed him again, this time with a bit more passion as her hand slipped around the back of his neck to grip his hair again. "I love you James Wilcox...Erin MacKenna loves you. Ginger Cassidy is a character I've been playing for years...but I guess you know that seeing as you're a fan. You haven't noticed the videos have changed. I know it's hard to believe but I've always respected our relationship. Why do you think Ginger doesn't sub for guys anymore? And the live shows have been mostly solo. Sure there might be another girl every now and then but Ginger hasn't screwed another guy since you made me a key. It's just a job Jamie. I never loved any of those people and they never get to see the real me. Erin MacKenna is just for you Jamie, and you're more than enough man for me," she said. It all came out in a rush, like ripping off a band-aid and for the first time in their relationship Erin felt free. Like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders.

With freedom came clarity and she leaned back to look into his light eyes. "So tell me Jamie, what are these freaky things you want to do...and have done to you? I'm assuming this isn't a break-up, given how much fun we just had and the fact that you're still rock hard. You know everything there is to know about me now. It's only fair that you put all your cards on the table too. And I promise not to judge you, no matter what. I love you James, with all my heart, and I'm more than willing to satisfy you're needs. In person."
 
He believed her.

It might have been foolish. It might have been letting himself be taken advantage of. But her voice was full of emotion and under it he could hear the clear ring of sincerity. Even if she had lovers, it wasn't the same. He knew her and had her. Those others knew a version of her, a fiction. She didn't love them. And that made it different. He understood that intellectually, even if his heart didn't quite.

He believed her. He chose to. Because he loved her and he needed her. More than ever now.

Jamie didn't interrupt her, letting her speak. It was clear she'd been torn up about this for a long time. "I love you, Erin. And you're right I was lying too in my own way, wasn't I? No more. I'll tell you everything. And no way are we breaking up; I need you too much, babe."

He hugged her tight, shivering at the feeling if his cooling cum smearing on their skin. "As for what I want, those secret desires and kinks...there's a lot of ground to cover." He chuckled a little, " I'm not even sure where to start."

The thirty-something engineer licked his lips. "I...I want to be in threesomes, orgies, even. With other women but...other men more. I want to see them with you and I want them to...to take me too." He was blushing and he knew it. "I've kind of figured out I might be bi and I want to try it. I want to be with transsexuals too, and crossdressers. Older lovers and younger. I especially want to be with people who aren't white, especially black men. I want to be dominated. Bound, spanked, teased and fucked. I want to be part of a gang bang on both sides. I want to drink other men's cum out of a well fucked pussy. I want to be talked dirty to. I want to do dirty things with...with people watching, on display, even open for public use. I want to be fucked hard and gentle and I want to do the same to you. I want to have to service all comers. I want to work glory holes and watch you do the same. I want to be bought and sold and loaned. I...God," he shook his head.

"That just sort of all tumbled out, sorry." Jamie kissed Erin, hungry and eager. "I want you to keep doing your shows. Maybe...maybe there's a place for me in them. Or I can just watch. And I want us together. I want you most of all."
 
It was a lot to take in all at once and Erin couldn't seem to keep her mouth closed as her sweet, quiet, shy Jamie revealed all his deep dark secrets. The only shocking thing about anything he said was that he said them. She felt herself getting wet again as he spoke honestly of his desires and Erin couldn't find anything on the list she wouldn't do for him. In general her hard limits were few and far between. That's what made Ginger's channel so popular. No matter your taste or mood, there was something for everybody to enjoy.

"I don't know what's hotter, the fact that my man is a fan of my work or that my man wants to go to work with me," she said with a giggle after Jamie finished. Her hand went back to his crotch but this time Erin slipped her fingers beneath his balls to tease his ass a little. "So neither of us has been doing a great job of being a partner, huh babe? Well that changes tonight. No more secrets okay. If you remember something that you left off that long list of yours, just tell me. I won't love you any less, no matter how weird you think it might be. And I'd love to have you on cam with me," she said with a little squeal as she hopped off the counter and took his hand.

Erin dragged Jamie to her office and plopped him down in her chair before she settled into his lap. She fired up her laptop and pulled up the raw footage of her most recent shoot. "How'd you like a behind the scenes look at Ginger Cassidy's newest vid?"
 
The way she was reacting to what he said was like a holy blessing. Her acceptance, her giggle, her open words, all left him feeling clean. Clean and human in a way he hadn't known he hadn't felt before. God, she was great. Better than he deserved but was he ever glad she was with him.

He nodded as she hopped down, "No more secrets, I promise. And that's good because I know there's more that I'm just not thinking of right now." Like the things he'd seen in that teaser, for example.

Jamie couldn't help but grin as she led him to her office, holding his hand the whole way. There was something paradoxically innocent about this now, despite how sinful and dirty they had been. And would be. His arms pulled her against him in the seat and his dick rubbed against her perky ass. "I'd love it. That Ginger is so damn sexy and dirty, I bet behind the scenes is even better."

As he spoke, his right hand slid down her stomach and then he caressed her pussy with his clever fingers. His other hand moved to start rubbing and massaging her breasts, working his cum into them like a lotion.
 
"I'd love it. That Ginger is so damn sexy and dirty, I bet behind the scenes is even better."

Erin giggled at that as put the playback up on full screen and turned off the wireless bluetooth earbuds. She'd already cut out most of the introductory moments between Ginger and the sub couple but the small screen didn't do it much justice. She wanted Jamie to experience it on a larger scale, not on her tiny monitor.

"I've got a better idea," she said, minimizing the screen so she could pull up their home network. A few well placed keystrokes sent the raw video to the 50 inch LED screen in the bedroom and Erin let out a little giggle as she heard her voice in surround sound. "Come on dirty boy," she said taking his hand again, lacing their fingers together as she pulled him to his feet. "Let's give you a real private screening," she said as she dragged him to their bedroom.

"These are the Goulds, Harris and Amelia, but you might know them better as cuntboy and babygirl," she said quietly as Ginger flogged cuntboy's bare ass on the big screen while his wife diddled herself with a dildo shaped like a hand. "If you watch my channel, you've seen them before. I've been using them for years, even before we met and their's is the perfect example of a judgement free relationship. They both love black cock, so much so that Amelia got her tubes tied after their last baby so they could act out their breeding fantasy. You'd never know to look at them but they're complete and total sluts."

Together they watched a good portion of Ginger's video, with Erin commentating the whole way. She only stopped it when they got to the first cumshot. Harris had blown his load on his wife's tits, without permission, while Ginger reamed him with her strap, and Erin paused it at the exact moment that Ginger smashed his face in the mess.

"You see that Jamie," she said with a grin, her hand already moving to grip his hair. Erin gave it good yank as she pulled him down to kneel on the floor. "Good boys clean up their mess," she said with an almost sweet smile. "You said you wanted to drink cum...why don't you start with your own?"
 
Watching and hearing his Erin, well, she was Ginger in the video, wasn't she? Still, watching her in HD and Surround Sound use the eager couple was one of the hottest experiences of his life. Which may have been a testament to how plain his life was but he preferred to think it was just that damn hot.

He nodded after her introduction of and comments on the couple. The Goulds, huh? He wondered if they'd ever want to double date. Probably not because Ginger and Erin were separate, after all. "I've seen them before. I was always impressed with how good of shape they were in and at what they could take. I, uh I've wondered if I could endure so much."

Together they watched a good portion of Ginger's video, with Erin commentating the whole way. Jamie was stroking his cock openly. Fuck, this was so sexy and so dirty! Erin's commentary made it all better somehow, though it was sometimes a little surreal too. He groaned at the cumshot and then blinked as the action paused.

"You see that Jamie," she said with a grin, her hand already moving to grip his hair. Erin gave it good yank as she pulled him down to kneel on the floor. "Good boys clean up their mess," she said with an almost sweet smile. "You said you wanted to drink cum...why don't you start with your own?"

"Ahh!" The yank to his hair hurt but it also made his dick throb. She manhandled him to kneel on the floor and he let her. Oh God, this...this was really happening. He looked up at her with arousal, gratitude, and surprise all mingling in his eyes. "I'm sorry, Erin. Let me clean up all that jizz for you."

Oh, fuck. He'd just said that. And he was going to.

Jamie lifted up on his knees to reach her and began to kiss and lick upward from her navel. It wasn't long before he encountered the glazed leavings he'd decorated her skin with. There was a thin sheen but a lot of it had dried at least partially by now. Jamie shuddered at his first taste of cum, his own cum. "Oh, God, baby," he whimpered.

It was thick and greasy but also slippery. The texture wasn't like anything he'd tasted before. It was cool by now and he licked and nibbled to pull the semi-dry jets into his mouth. They tasted bitter and earthy, almost reminding him of collard greens and mushrooms. He shuddered as he chewed and gulped, swallowing down the remains of his load. He licked his lips and looked up at her, "I don't know if I liked that or not..but I want to try more. Is it different when it's fresh?"
 
Erin had spent so much time yearning for dominance from Jamie that she never anticipated how hot it might be to have him submit. It was like a switch went off after that first lick and he took to the task hungrily, moaning and gobbling down his mostly dried load thoroughly and efficiently. Sure there were a few spots on her stomach that looked like a bottle of glue had gotten away from her but Erin was too preoccupied with how good it felt to have her man on his knees. Her own man, not some random who's only interest in her was a fantasy. She fell in love with him all over again at that moment, with him on his knees licking her clean of his cum.

He shuddered as he chewed and gulped, swallowing down the remains of his load. He licked his lips and looked up at her, "I don't know if I liked that or not..but I want to try more. Is it different when it's fresh?"

"Well I think that means you liked it," she said with a giggle as she gently pulled his head back to kiss him gently on the lips. "I know I liked it," she said as she stood, pressed his face to her crotch. "You feel that baby...how hot I am for you," she moaned as she grind her hips against his face. "I sooo wish we had this talk sooner because I would have definitely put that slut in you to good use. So here's the new rules," she said, yanking his head back with his hair in her fist. Erin was certain it stung a little but she softened it with the sweetest smile she could muster. "Nothing changes between us. I love you and you love me but we're going to do some exploring...and we will be checking everything off that big list of yours. Starting with that dirty little cum craving of yours. From now on, you clean up every load, no matter who it comes out of or where it ends up. Even when you beat off, I want you sucking those sticky fingers clean..."

Erin trailed off, eyes on Jamie's lips. Full and pouty, his mouth was perfect for sucking cock and she smiled at the realization. You're gonna make some guy really happy with that mouth," she said with a giggle and leaned down to run her tongue along his bottom lip. "And I can't wait to watch."
 
God, this was so different than how they were. And it was so much better! He licked her pussy as she mashed his face into it, humming acknowledgment of what she said. She was soaking wet and molten hot! Her yank made him yelp a little but it didn't actually hurt that much, it was more surprise than anything. His cock was oozing pre in anticipation as she went over the "new rules."

God, he couldn't wait to get started!

Jamie took her tongue into his mouth after she commented on his lips making some guy happy. If only she knee how many times he'd fantasized about sucking a hard, pulsing cock until the man blew in his mouth or all over his face. Almost as many times as he'd imagined that cock fucking his virgin ass and breeding him, especially a black dick and black cum. He sucked on her tongue and wriggled his own against it.

He leaned back a little, smiling, his eyes bright. "I can't wait either. I've thought of that so many times, but you being there, watching me. Fuck, that'll be even better." He kissed her hard, one hand moving to take hold of his hard dick. "You said the Goulds love black cock, I think I might too. I want that with you, everything they have and more."

He shifted his position and then slapped her pussy with his cock. He grinned, even though he was blushing a little. Jamie slapped her cunt with his prick again, and again. "So, what's first, my love? My guide."
 
"Don't you worry about that pretty boy," Erin said as she pushed Jamie down onto his back and straddled him. She mounted him hard, her ass slamming down hard against his thighs before she started the video again.

It was just for ambiance sake though, Erin was wholly focused on fucking Jamie until he exploded inside her. The pace she set was punishing, alternating between slapping him across the face, twisting his nipples, and lightly choking him as she bounced hard and fast in his lap. And all the while she bounced, Erin told Jamie of all the things she wanted to do to him. With him.

"I want to see you throat fuck like a cheap whore," she said at one point, with three fingers fucking his mouth as she writhed on his cock. "While I pound your ass with a fat strap on...spit roasting you like a dirty little slutboy."

There were other things too and they all revolved around Jamie being used one way or another. By the time she finally came, Jamie's cheeks and nipples were raw from the abuse but that didn't stop him from shooting his load. And as soon as his cock stopped it's spasms, Erin stop up to hover over his face while she pushed out his seed.

"That's it baby...be a good boy and eat it all up," she moaned as she smeared her sloppy pussy all over his face and he lapped at her hungrily, sucking and swallowing every last drop. Erin almost came again from his eagerness but she stopped him before they got too far along. It was late by then, well after midnight, and they both had to be up early to start their days. She dragged him off to the shower and they washed each other like they had so many times before. Giggling and splashing, it was as if nothing had changed.

But everything would be different from now on. A good different though, and as they snuggled up naked with video still playing in the background, Erin couldn't help thinking what the next day might bring.
 
Jamie woke early, before his alarm went off, as he usually did. He blinked the sleep slowly from his eyes. That...last night, was that real? A dream? It had to be a dream...but he'd felt it all.

Erin was warm and soft in his arms. They'd shifted during the night to end up spooning with her back cuddled up against his chest. He smiled at that, remembering how he'd tease she just lived with him for his BTUs at night. He rolled away from her onto his back and then stifled a gasp as his bare, sore nipples rubbed against the blanket. That stung. Wait, that stung. They were sore. And that taste in his mouth...

He grinned in the faint light coming in through the gaps in the curtains and the glow of the still on tv that had been awaiting orders since the video ended. It was real. God, his girl was the best in the world. Jamie slipped out of bed, careful not to wake her, as he did every morning. But this morning wasn't like any other. His grin was plastered on his face through his shower and shave, making breakfast and leaving Erin's warming in the oven, and kept returning throughout the day at work.

He got a text from her a few hours into the day; a request for a lunch date and an address. Jamie felt a stirring in his pants. Was he reading too much into this? He hoped not.

The engineer got up from his desk and walked to his boss's office. His superior had an easy and free relationship with his team, so he wasn't too worried about asking him for this. The door was open and he could see a few other people were in the room with his boss. Jamie hesitated as he knew better than to interrupt a meeting. His boss spotted him, however, and waived him in. The younger man nodded, "Sorry to interrupt."

"We actually wrapped up a few minutes ago, we were just talking." Carl Robertson was a tall black man who had to be in his fifties but there was no grey in his close cropped hair though there was a bit in his short, tightly trimmed beard. He'd played football in college before entering the workforce and though his body had gotten older, he hadn't gone much to seed. His skin was a rich, dark brown and his eyes were thoughtful. "What's up?"

Jamie hadn't really anticipated an audience for this. "I, uh, just wanted to let you know I'm taking a long lunch today. Nothing should back up and I don't have any meetings until 4."

"Sure." Carl nodded, "I'm fine with that. I appreciate the heads-up."

"Meeting Erin for lunch, huh?" Ken Logozzo grinned. He was a bit older than Jaime, a good looking Italian-American man with just a little bit of a belly. He was one of the many at work who teased James that his girlfriend was way too hot for him. "You sure you'll make that meeting?"

The last occupant of the office sighed, "Don't be so purile. James is very diligent." Ritu Vajarang was an Indian woman by way of Great Britain, her accent crisp and clean as one might except to hear on a BBC broadcast. She was pretty, with fine features, long dark hair, and a figure that was slender but left no doubt as to her gender. "It's nice he's taking a little time for her. Give her my best, won't you?"

"Our best," Carl amended. "I hope she can make it to the next company event. She's great to have around."

"She really is," Jamie agreed. "I'll let her know." He gave a wave and headed off back to work. He'd finish a few things and then...well, he didn't know what to expect. But he couldn't wait to find out.
 
Erin woke to an empty bed and grumbled at the sunlight that streamed through the open blinds. She hated mornings but she endured them to spend a little extra time with Jamie before he headed off to work. He never asked but she usually dragged herself out of bed while he went through his daily bathroom regiment to join him for breakfast. After the night they had, she couldn't even recall him getting out of bed. The smell of coffee that still lingered in the air hadn't even stirred her. If she were being honest, she could have stayed buried beneath the sheets a little while longer but Erin had a long list of things to conquer today and she couldn't do any of them from bed.

Well there was one thing, so she tackled that first. An innocuous text to Amelia Gould inquiring of their plans for the weekend. When the woman replied she had none, Erin asked if she and Harris might want to join her on a date of sorts. Her phone rang almost immediately and Amelia plied her with questions about the breaking of the imaginary barrier between Ginger and herself. "Things at home have changed and our usual couple friends won't be able to keep up," was the only explanation Erin gave but it was enough for Amelia to know that what Erin planned would be fun for all. The two set tentative plans for Saturday night, when the little Goulds would be with their grandparents and Erin ended the call feeling more excited than she was the night before.

That excitement carried her through the mundane task of final cuts. By 10 Ginger Cassidy had debuted three new videos and updated her blog advertising the resurgence of live shows for select audiences. Once that was done, she skimmed through the fan mail, deleted the creepos and bookmarked those from her devotees before moving on to another area of the main site. It was a sort of directory for all things kink and it didn't take her long to find listing for local glory holes. After weeding out the ones in really seedy areas, Erin found a bookstore a few towns over that advertised clean stalls and the utmost discretion. She found it hard to believe until she started reading the reviews.

"Well I guess this is a good place to start," she mumbled as she sent the listing to her phone then texted the address to Jamie with a message that simply said "Noon."

His response was immediate, Erin just hoped her didn't Google it before and get cold feet. If he did, she'd purchase a few things to punish him with later. Either way, she knew there would be loads of fun tonight. The outfit she choose was probably a little much for the afternoon but she wanted Jamie to be turned on as soon as he saw her, otherwise her little plan might not work. She kept her make-up light and pulled her bright red hair into a neat little bun before heading out to her little hybrid coupe.

The drive was shorter than it seemed despite her excitement but that probably had more to do with her lead foot that distance. Her GPS gave an ETA of 12:10 but it was barely 11:30 when she pulled into the little deserted strip mall sandwiched between two used car lots. "Curious Connections" was situated in the center of the mall, flanked on both sides by two seemingly empty storefronts. But Erin couldn't tell because all the windows were either boarded up or blacked out. There didn't seem to be a door either so Erin drove up to the fire lane to find a sign that said "Parking in the Rear". She decided not to alert Jamie, instead pulled her car around to wait for him and was shocked by the number of cars she saw in the lot. It wasn't full but it seemed a good amount of people enjoyed this place on their lunch breaks. She found a spot near the front, facing the entrance so she could see Jamie's car as he pulled in. Only then did she decide to text him.

It's your ass if you chicken out on me...and you better not keep me waiting:kiss::heart::kiss:
 
Jamie's mind was busy as he drove to meet Erin. Her text had been short and simple, leaving plenty of room for the imagination to fill in what could be waiting for him. He had been tempted to Google the address but she'd be disappointed if he wasn't genuinely surprised by what she had planned. He wasn't about to disappoint her. But that also left him with no idea what he was getting into. That was exciting and more than a little frightening, which only made it even more exciting.

He had done risky things in his life; he swam in the ocean almost everyday and sometimes at night, he surfed, he had done SCUBA, whitewater rafting, even gone skydiving twice. But in all those risky situations, he knew what they were going in and how to minimize the risk with training and equipment. This time he had no foreknowledge and no equipment, well, he has his God given gear, as it were. But he has no control, no known way to mitigate. That wasn't something he was comfortable with. But that didn't make it a bad thing. That was part of the thrill.

So was wondering what she could have planned. Lunch with the Goulds and more after? A trip to an adult store or strip club? Watching her work as Ginger on location? Maybe it was just a lunch date to plan or something. Even that would be great but he suspected it was more.

He found it hard to concentrate on his driving as erotic imaginings flitted through his brain. Especially after he got that second text! His ass? Was she waiting with one of her strap-one? Or paddles? Jamie glanced at the clock; might be close...

Jamie pulled into the lot with about five minutes to spare. The fantasies fled his mind as he surveyed with appeared to be a stunning example of urban blight and the collapse if traditional retail. A sign for "Curious Connections" was hung on an entryway between two storefronts but all of them had windows that were boarded over, including where the door should be. He felt a tingling itch between his shoulder blades. This place looked sketchy. Super sketchy. So sketchy he should be able to see pencil lines off of the angles of the buildings.

He checked the first text and then his GPS; they matched. This was the right place. So why was it a boarded up shit hole? And where was Erin? Feeling suspicious enough to not want to get out of his car, he did a slow cruise past the seemingly barren and shuttered storefronts. Where the door to the mall should have been there was a sign. "Parking in the rear, huh?" He grimaced, "Nice and out of sight for the murder hobos. All right."

The engineer pulled around back and blinked. "Whoa...okay then." As empty as the front looked, the back lot was over half full of cars. All kinds of cars too, high and low end, newer and older. He spotted Erin's coupe and pulled into the closest spot to it. He checked the time, pretty much on the dot. He shut it off and got out, absently locking it, "I almost thought you were pranking me. What-"

He had intended to ask her what this place was. Then she got out of the car and he took in the lacy, snug fit outfit she had in. "God damn, baby. You...whew, you look...fuck, you look hot." She was always gorgeous but in that little number she was an eyeball scorcher. "I don't suppose this place has a private room for,uh, never mind. So, shall we?"

From what he could tell, Erin had never been here either. They walked in and both stopped a few strides into the entrance. The inside was all one place; Curious Connections took up the while strip mall. There were racks and stands of sexual merchandise nearly as far as they could see. From somewhere further to their left, and more distantly right, came the sound of loud music...dance music? Did they have clubs here? Jamie looked around in wonder, "This is...one hell of a surprise. It's amazing! Babe, what should we look at first?"
 
Erin didn't answer, not out loud anyway. Instead she yanked one of the mesh tote bags off the rack stationed by the door and slipped it over Jamie's shoulder. She took his hand, lacing their fingers together with a gin and kissed his cheek before dragging him off to the toy section.

"First things first," she said, dragging him to the wall of anal toys for men. "We need supplies. No community toys for you...even if you come to work with me the props will be just for us," she added with a grin as she dropped a starter kit in the bag. Next in the bag was a plug Erin had only seen in porn but she thought it might be a good training tool for Jamie, even when he was "on top". Before they headed off to the bondage section, Erin grabbed a new strap-on. She added a few more things to the bag as she dragged him through the bondage aisles. A mask, a couple paddles, a collar, and leash. It wouldn't be the last toy spree they'd go on but Erin thought it was a good start. She grabbed a few bottle of lube on her way to the counter and dump the bag proudly before the cashier.

"Somebody's having some fun tonight," the purple haired androgynous man said and Erin gave him a wink as he rang up all their purchases. The total was a bit daunting but Erin put her card down anyway. She could write it off as a business expense. "Did you find everything you needed?"

"Umm actually there was one thing I was looking for that you didn't have on the floor. Any cherry pits available?"

A smile spread across the clerks face and he shift his eyes to Jamie before hitting a few keys on the computer screen. "You're in luck ma'am. We're fully stocked at the moment. How many would you like?"

"Better make it two," she said with a glance at Jamie and the man grinned wider as he hit a few more keys then pushed a key card across the counter. "Can I leave this stuff here?"

"You sure can ma'am," was his quick reply, already stowing the black bag beneath the counter. "Just follow the cherries down to the lower level. Everything else is self explanatory. Enjoy yourselves," he said with a wink at Jamie and Erin giggled a little as she slipped her arm around her boyfriend's waist and lead him away from the counter.

She was certain he had no idea what she had in store for him, and Erin didn't say a word as the made their way down the short flight of metal stairs. The music thumped loudly above them until the made it through the first key card access door, then there was only the sound of muffled moans and grunts down the long dim hallway. They made their way quickly to their assigned room and Erin was surprised by the decor once they got inside. There was a leather chair on one wall beside the door, opposite large screen television mounted high on the wall. A shelf was stocked with towels and various supplies for clean up. There was a padded ledge that ran around the perimeter of the room. Erin set herself down in the chair and smiled as she scooped up the remote control.

"Take off your clothes," she said, her eyes on the television as she cycled through the prompts on the screen. After a few selection, there was an audible click behind the walls signalling the opening of the trap doors on all three walls at waist level. "We got two hours in here dirty boy. Make 'em count."
 
Back
Top