Erotic pics and stuff in monochrome and colour

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php
Waiting for the sun .....

Another fine example of the sexiest woman on lit!
 
Brrr, I don't want to see that white stuff for another 5 months.

On the other hand, indoor activities is a great way to stay warm!

I couldn't agree more ... snow is a good excuse for it too ...


Damn V, you really are a sight to see.

Thanks very much Tbear. :cattail:


Brrrrrr .....*runs to swimming pool ,splash*🌊

Oh, that's just mean! :D


What a fantastic image! I have lots of sun here, y'all come see me. I'm out in the country on 20 acres so you can be nude as often and as long as you want to.

it's really lovely to see you two posting again. Richard, you know Vanessa is my favorite model

Hello Mark .. thank you, and that place of yours sounds very tempting right now ...


ever considered a second career as a lingerie model? You look stunning!

Many thanks jc .. that's a great compliment.


Great outfit, to have you walk into a room like that has to be one very arousing moment.
From center piece to center of attention always lovely and sexy, stay warm V.
R your ability to take these pics and not be over whelmed by passion is amazing.

Thanks Seamus. :) Our wood heater is doing a great job of keeping us warm through this cold snap .. well, it's cold for us!


Oh Vanessa, if that's what you do when waiting for the sun, I hope it never comes. Before I moved South we had plenty of snow and it often stayed for two or three months. Can I cope with two or three months of pictures like that? Too right I can. The only thing missing is your lovely face.

Haha ... well we only get the odd snowfall, and it doesn't stay around .. but I'm sure I could find other reasons to be nude.


This is a very nice figure study photograph and is exceptionally well formatted. Your web presence over the years has demonstrated progressive improvements on both sides of the camera and you are a gifted model.

The previous two pictures of snow look wet and cold...that'll be back in my region of the world all to soon.

It was a bit of a damp cold .. we don't get much of the light fluffy snow unfortunately.

Thanks very much for the thoughtful compliments to both of us, Tnman. :)


How about a picture set of you naked in the snow?

You know I had intended to do that .. until the snow came and I realised just how cold it was outside ... :rolleyes: :D (The snow has all melted now.)


Another fine example of the sexiest woman on lit!

Many thanks Kdb. :)


wow as hot as ever.:rose:

Hello SL .. thank you.


I know I am several days late on this comment, but I just have to say that for me, you just ooze sensuality in this photo, a very good thing. :)

Better late than never .. especially when it comes to a great compliment like that .. thank you Insipirinious.

 
Welcome Back!

We just got back from vacation and you are here to great us! What a wonderful summer!!

We are so glad you are obviously well and back here!!

cpl
 
Thank you for sharing pretty lady.

hugs

old borg fred

You're very welcome, Fred ... all the best to you too ..


Love the new look and the great poses by you and pics by Richard

That's great to know, Teacher .. thank you from both of us. :)


We just got back from vacation and you are here to great us! What a wonderful summer!!

We are so glad you are obviously well and back here!!

cpl

It's nice to hear from you CN ... hope you had a good time away.

 
V hows the weather outside?
Cause inside its always 100% Sexy with you. :rose:
 
where do we sign up?

I thought just the gardening would be fun...
The housework looks great too...
I would love to sign up to help!
 
can I have summa dat?

:)


Awesome lingerie on an amazing body

Thanks very much, Archie. :)


V hows the weather outside?
Cause inside its always 100% Sexy with you. :rose:

Thanks Seamus :) ... actually we've had some pretty dreary weather lately, so we'll have to see what we can do to compensate ...


I thought just the gardening would be fun...
The housework looks great too...
I would love to sign up to help!

That would be great J .. there's always plenty to be done ... ;) :)


Amazing!!!!

Many thanks Toben. :)
 
I'm overjoyed to have stumbled onto your new thread. It's nice to be reminded just how exquisite you are.
 
Is the weather allowing you to spend very much time outside or are the two of you having some cabin fever difficulties?
 
Is the weather allowing you to spend very much time outside or are the two of you having some cabin fever difficulties?


The weather hasn't been too bad; has been quite overcast for the past couple of weeks and pretty cold (for here anyway). This winter has not been as sunny as the two previous. We are still able to get out and about and have been spending a good deal of time in the garden planting trees....lots of fun. :)
 
Love the skin tones in this B/W, the light and shades are outstanding. nicely done Richard.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top