Mrs Moore

Just a little bit further...
 

Attachments

  • 24a.jpg
    24a.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 2,393
  • 25a.jpg
    25a.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 2,000
  • 26a.jpg
    26a.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 2,771
She seems very confident in front of the camera.....standing tall, great poses.
 
Now if you look closely you can see just a a hint of something magical....mmmmmmmmmmm...
 

Attachments

  • 28aa.jpg
    28aa.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 2,689
scottymoore said:
Now if you look closely you can see just a a hint of something magical....mmmmmmmmmmm...
Very teasing....she's shedding nearly all inhibitions it seems.
 
OK - just a few more...
 

Attachments

  • 31a.jpg
    31a.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 2,227
  • 32a.jpg
    32a.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 1,950
  • 33a.jpg
    33a.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 2,139
  • 34a.jpg
    34a.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 2,122
  • 35a.jpg
    35a.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 2,705
Mrs Moore has quite the lovely bum... ;)
and that hint of the magical stuff...

SWEET!
 
I'm in agreeance with the others here. Your wife has a very sensual body. I love the thigh high stalkings too! Talk about a minor disturbance in the force.. down there. ;)
 
The Magic Kingdom awaits you.....
 

Attachments

  • 38aa.jpg
    38aa.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 2,556
  • 38ab.jpg
    38ab.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 2,419
  • 38ac.jpg
    38ac.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 2,421
  • 38ae.jpg
    38ae.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 2,774
scottymoore said:
The Magic Kingdom awaits you.....

The Magic Kingdom looks a very nice place to be- she really does have a delicious body.... ;)
 
OK....just imagine you are me, you kneel down and bury your head between those lovely thighs, then your tongue snakes into her seet pussy,,,the taste, the smell...mmmmmmmmmmmmm
 

Attachments

  • 41a.jpg
    41a.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 2,574
  • 40a.jpg
    40a.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 2,679
would love to take a ride on the magic kingdom. Lovely photos. Just the thought of the smell and the taste makes me want more. :p :p
 
What a wonderful strip tease and please. My favs were the ones with the breasts showing and teases of panties below, thanks for sharing your beautiful woman. :rose:
 
The more i see of Mrs Moore the more i want to see. You certianly have one hell of a sexy lady mmmm very nice...
 
scottymoore said:
But first - do you like her bum?


ahhhhhhhh yes mrs moore deffently has a lovely bum, it looks so delictible. Her magical kingdom as you describe it is also something special to be"hold" you're deffently one lucky guy to be able to go home to her all the time.
 
Just woke up had to see if any more post. Keep up the lovely shots. Love the photos of the magic kingdom and the lovely bum. Her skin looks so soft and tasty. :)
 
One contributor to this thread sent me a private message saying the pics of Mrs Moore made him very hard and other comments seem to suggest that one or two other posters had the same reaction. Well, while we were fucking last night the thought of you guys getting hard over her (and maybe wanking) made me hornier than ever.

The feedback from this thread on Lit. has been a really pleasant surprise and I do intend to continue this thread. I love the idea of her having a group of "fans"

Its funny how men have this fantasy of women getting all horny over this sort of thing but I am not so certain. Mrs M loves sex between the two of us and is like the hottest whore in bed but pics and stories do little for her..she gets turned on by me being turned on, if you see what I mean...for example she is quite content to let me take a pair of her used panties with me if I go away as a sort of talisman but I cannot honestly say she can understand it.

She let me take the pics so that I could wank over them in my hotel room when Im away on business. She also insisted that they should just be poses but against the familiar background of our own house. Regretfully (on my part) there are no "action" pics and no really spread pics of her sweet cunt although there are a few cunt pics.
I was surprised she let me post these on lit but she is OK as long as there is no face.

Sorry I have banged on. If any of you would like to correspond further I would be happy to do so either via Lit or with my e mail scottymoore@lycos.com
 
Back
Top