A story where a couple fucks on the couch, him sitting and her facing him

8letters

Writing
I'm about to write a sex scene where the couple fucks on the couch, him sitting and her facing him. My last story had a similar sex scene, so I'm looking for inspiration as to how to describe it differently this time. Preferably in EC, I/T or Romance.

I'm about to write a sex scene where the couple fucks on the couch, him sitting and her facing him. My last story had a similar sex scene, so I'm looking for inspiration as to how to describe it differently this time. Preferably in EC, I/T or Romance.

Do what I do and give it a trial run. I recommend pausing and taking notes coz it drives your partner nuts :D - also, stop and ask questions, think of variations. Ask your partner what it's like for him / her. Ask them for suggestions. You can have a lot of fun! And then write it into your story.

Better yet, record and stop to make comments. That's hilarious!

Good thing my partner has a sense of humor or I'd be dead long ago....

Last edited:
Do what I do and give it a trial run. I recommend pausing and taking notes coz it drives your partner nuts :D - also, stop and ask questions, think of variations. Ask your partner what it's like for him / her. Ask them for suggestions. You can have a lot of fun! And then write it into your story.

There's a good meta-erotic story in here somewhere. An erotic story about someone writing an erotic story.

I thought I saw a Plot Bunny there for a moment. . . .:)

Looking for inspiration from another story? Surely imagination is sufficient for something like this? What a strange request.

The image of Chloe pressing her pause button to take notes is priceless though; what her young man does in the name of...research, is quite astonishing.

Simon's on the money - I've got something along those lines, how to write a contest story:

https://www.literotica.com/s/in-search-of-a-story

Which doesn't help the OP much ;).

Back