My Beautiful Girlfriend

A stunning beauty! Her red hair really stands out against her pale skin. :) Thanks for sharing! :D

Simply stunning. Classic beauty in any time, be it the 30s or today. :rose::rose:

I don't care who she is

She is absolutly stunning. What a beautiful woman. The pictures are amazing.

:rose::rose::rose:

thank you for all the wonderful comments guys :) please keep them coming.
its nice to see there is a lot of nice people out there
just to let everyone know we may be taking requests in the future but not at the moment
here are a few more pictures for you all to enjoy :)

Attachments

• Snapshot_20110807_4.jpg
    Snapshot_20110807_4.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 4,443
  • Snapshot_20110808_11.jpg
    Snapshot_20110808_11.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 4,648
  • Snapshot_20110906_1.jpg
    Snapshot_20110906_1.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 4,018
  • Snapshot_20110906_5.jpg
    Snapshot_20110906_5.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 4,048
  • Snapshot_20110706_1.jpg
    Snapshot_20110706_1.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 3,997
dude she is fucking gorgeous no two ways around it. i'm glad you're letting her know. she looks classically beautiful and has fuckable curves at the same time....

Hello and WOW she is a beauty and what a smile.....Why yes I would love a cup of tea!
Ok so do I just keep caller her her or she or GF?
Whats the angels name????

just to let everyone know we may be taking requests in the future but not at the moment
Baxter-your GF is beautiful. She has that combination of classic beauty as said above (30's-40's) but also a very youthful exuburance, when she puts her hair down. Thank you both for the pictures.

Love seeing her playful attitude peak through in the first two pics of the latest series. That smile is addicting:) Growls, like the flaring of her hips in the tea time pic.....and of course more of her cute bum;)

Hello and WOW she is a beauty and what a smile.....Why yes I would love a cup of tea!
Ok so do I just keep caller her her or she or GF?
Whats the angels name????

well seen as though you asked so nicely
her name is lorelai :)

She is a very beautiful girl and I hope we can see much more of her, Bax!

Nice to see your pics Lorelai, you show your sexy side and fun side too in the pics,thanks!
As for you sir great pics and thanks for the sharing of the lady ;)

I think I have just become addicted to Tea!

thank you all again for the great comments since the last few pic's went out :)
there will be a lot more to come who know's what they will be like :)
but we are enjoying doing this so there will be more for you all to enjoy as i enjoy sharing her with you all and lorelai herself is really starting to enjoy this a lot and i can already see a smile pn her face from all the comments one last pic to finish the night :) with just a hint of nipple :p

Attachments

• Snapshot_20110706 (2).jpg
    Snapshot_20110706 (2).jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 3,817
I have weakness for fair skined redheads with lovely nipples like that, Lorelai I request to be your back up boyfriend if your current one fails in his duties!
AH lusty bum my dear,welcome to lit and please keep having fun! :rose:

fun and playful pictures.....glad the two of you are having fun :)

thank you all again for the great comments since the last few pic's went out :)
there will be a lot more to come who know's what they will be like :)
but we are enjoying doing this so there will be more for you all to enjoy as i enjoy sharing her with you all and lorelai herself is really starting to enjoy this a lot and i can already see a smile pn her face from all the comments one last pic to finish the night :) with just a hint of nipple :p

a nice one as well..time to subscribe...

Lorelai here, :) thankyou all so so much for you comments, they are all much appreciated and each one helps to build my self confidence a little more and put a smile on my face, I'm glad you are enjoying the pictures that Baxter and I are posting, there will be more to come, thanks again :)

More pictures will be taken soon enough, and the more confident and more used to posting I get the more adventurous the pictures will be.
That's it for tonight anyway night guys :) x

Lorelai here, :) thankyou all so so much for you comments, they are all much appreciated and each one helps to build my self confidence a little more and put a smile on my face, I'm glad you are enjoying the pictures that Baxter and I are posting, there will be more to come, thanks again :)

More pictures will be taken soon enough, and the more confident and more used to posting I get the more adventurous the pictures will be.

Baxter and the beautiful Lorelai, thank you two for sharing and have a wonderful night;)

Thank you for your pics. Your BF is very lucky to have a gorgous Gf like you. Please maek sure you are comfortable with whatever pictures you post.

Lorelei, you are a magnificent lady. Thanks for sharing.

Back