Protection (closed)

"I'm sure that can be arranged; they would be nice to have out in the back yard. I'm sure Molly would like to have one her size. We need to think about adding a deck out there later this spring." Pulling you close to me, I feel the softness of your body as you snuggle in close. "I'm definitely getting use to his time just by ourselves, but will be glad to see Molly and everyone else when we get home."
 
"I'll just call you mr. Fix It." I tease, sighing as you pull me close. "A deck. Maybe a new swing set and a nursery."

"I bet you're missing the kids. Alex and Maria and Becky...we'll have to start helping to plan their wedding soon."
 
"I miss all of them, including Molly. Yes, it will be time to start planning the wedding when we get home. Fortunately as the parents of the groom, most of the planning will fall to Beck and her mom. Once everyone finds out about our news, that will bring a whole new wave of excitement to everyone."

Lying back and enjoying the peace and quiet, and gentle rocking motion of the ship. After a few minutes, "Let's go back to bed and see if we can sleep now. We're going to be docking again in the morning and I'm sure we will want to spend some time ashore."
 
“I didn’t think Becky had a good relationship with her parents.” I say as you say that planning will fall to Becky and her mother. “Anyway, I’ll help her with anything that she needs.”

“We can sleep late in the morning, have a nice brunch and see where this new city takes us.” I say, giving you a smile as I let you pull me from the lounge.

Wrapping my arms around you, I can’t help but kiss you gently, enjoying the warmth of your body as it soaks through your t-shirt.
 
"I think we should be docking at the Grand Cayman Islands by the time we wake up in the morning; we stay there all day tomorrow and tomorrow night, then sail the next afternoon." Never can get enough of your kisses.

As we lie down and curl up together. "I'm, sure that Alex and Becky will accept any assistance you want to give them; of course, i will, too, asnd you know Maria won't hold back either. It will be a great fun time for all of us."

Reaching down and squeezing my "favorite butt" in the world, "We'll see who wakes up first in the morning."
 
Laughing softly as you squeeze my bottom, I press myself against you further. “If you wake up first, be sure to give me something good to dream about until I wake up.”

One last kiss before I settle into my favorite spot on your shoulder and sigh happily as I drift off into peaceful sleep.
 
"Not sure I want to start any more dreams for you, missy; you get pretty wild with some of your dreams." After a quick jab to the ribs, you settle down and I fall asleep very soon after you do.

About the time the sun starts coming up, I hear the sound of the tug boats guiding us into the harbor on the Grand Cayman Island. You are still sound asleep against me, your breasts against my chest, separated only by the thin material of my t-shirt that you have clamoed as your 'nightie' . . .

Rolling you over on your back, I start kissing your cheek and neck, at the same time sliding a hand up under the t-shirt and cupping one breast, then the other . . . pretty sure this will give you something to 'dream about' until you wake up . . this ain't gonna take long, I can tell . . . a little moan here and there . . .
 
I barely register the fact that I’m now on my back, your lips caressing my cheek and down my neck. I moan softly as I feel your hands slowly cupping my breasts, massaging them under the t-shirt I’m wearing. I start to squirm, tossing and turning in my sleep as I whimper and move.

“Alan…” I mumble in a sleepy voice, my eyes slowly starting to open.
 
Not sure how awake you are yet, but at least you did say my name (lol); sliding the t-shirt up to expose your gorgeous beasts, seems like they are getting fuller by the day. My lips find a nipple and pull it into my mouth. feeling it harden with each lick . . . rolling the other between my fingers . . .

As your mind begins to process what is going on, you start squirming more and more; tracing my tongue down your soft belly, making sure our baby gets plent of kisses caresses too . . . your legs start to open for me, the sight of your naked pussy always turns me on, the swelling of your pussy lips as your arousal starts to transform your most intimate places . . .
 
Gasping as I feel air brushing against my breasts, I open my eyes and watch as your lips circle around my nipple, tugging on the hardening nub as you give it due attention. Moaning softly, I let my fingers curl in your hair, letting you know that I’m awake and enjoying every moment of what you’re doing to me.

“So good, babe.” I murmur as you kiss your way down my belly, giving our baby attention before I feel you pushing my thighs wide apart to stare at my wet pussy lips.

“Look how wet I am for you, baby. See what you do to me?” I murmur as you move in for a taste.
 
You know what I like, don't you? Nothing better that a taste of your sweet pussy to start the day. But, you have to admit, you seem to enjoy every lick I put on your pussy lips and clit. The wetness beginning to show on your outer lips is simply delightful, the way it coats the lips and covers them with a glow that I can't stay away from.

I reach in between your thighs with my head, pressing my lips against yours . . . licking up and down to split your lips before flicking out with my tongue to arouse your clit.
 
Last edited:
I pant as you dip between my thighs, you lips pressing against my pussy and your tongue licking it teasingly. I gasp softly as you quickly focus on my hardening clit, coxing it from its little hood until it’s standing proudly for you.

“Baby…that’s so good.” I whimper, one hand curled in your hair and the other fisting the sheets tightly. “So fucking good!” I moan lowly, my voice hot and husky with the things that you’re doing to my body.
 
As I continue to tongue fuck your increasingly wet pussy, I lift one leg over you so that my cock is now staring at you . . . begging for some attention. I know that by now the head of my cock is slick with precum.
 
I gasp as I catch sight of your hard cock throbbing for attention. It looks so good glistening with the precum that it is dripping in copious amounts as you fuck my pussy with your tongue. Reaching out for it, I curl my fingers around its thick length and pull you until you’re straddling my body in a 69 position.

No words need to be said as my hands settle on your ass, pulling your cock down towards my lips. I wrap my mouth around you, suckling on you instantly as you continue to pleasure me with your tongue.
 
Something new every day it seems for us . . . feeling your hands on my ass, pulling me down toward your mouth, I inhale sharply when your lips wrap around the head of my cock, then slowly begin to engulf the shaft. Allowing you to control the depth of my cock in your mouth and throat, I focus on what I do best . . . tongue fuck your pussy. My hands are cupping your ass, occasionally a finger sneaking toward your sweet little pucker . . . a combination of my saliva and your pussy juices are tracking down the crack in your ass, lubricating that tight hole back there.
 
Gasping as you press your finger against my slick pucker, my hips press up against your lips, encouraging you to explore as I suck and lick at your throbbing shaft. Moaning around your girth, I bob my head along your length at a leisurely pace.
 
Probing you pussy with my finger to get it slicker, I press it against your rosebud and pop thru to the first knuckle. Feeling you respond with a pretty audible moan around my cock, I take that as a signal to probe deeper, sliding my finger in to its full depth.

The combination of my tongue on your clit and finger fucking your ass, has you squirming almost uncontrollably. Surprised at how deep you can take my cock, feeling my balls bounce off your chin . . . what a feeling!!
 
A cry of pleasure issues from my lips, dampened by your cock gagging me as you press your finger into my bottom. I clench all my muscles around your finger, my pussy issuing a rush of wetness as you probe deeper and fuck my bottom along with my pussy.

I suck your cock faster, my motions more frantic as I shake and shiver with the force of my orgasm that is threatening to take over my body.
 
Sensing that your orgasm is cumming . . . and soooooon, I fuck your ass faster with my finger while my tongue focuses on your clit, my face and chin already cover with your pussy juices. Not sure just how much more your throat can take, I raise my hips so that my cock is creating less pressure on you; your lips and tongue almost have me to the breaking point . . . this is going to be a fucking wild orgasm!
 
Bucking against your lips as you fuck my ass hard and fast with your finger, I pull my lips off your cock and let out a scream of pleasure. I cum hard, coating your chin and cheeks with the sweet juice of my pussy. Quaking and shivering, I know that you take a lot of pride in making me cum in the most imaginative ways.
 
There is no mistaking your orgasm when it cums . . . . absolutely no doubt about it. My chin and face are coated with your juices . . . swallowing as much as I can, god, I love your taste. Once your orgasm slows, I get on my knees beside you and stroke my hard cock, read to empty another load for you . . .
 
Moaning softly as I watch you crawl to your knees and stroke your hard cock over my body. I can see it throbbing, straining for release. Another gasping moan leaves my lips at the thought of you delightful salty cream.

"Cum for me, baby. I want to see my tits coated with your cum." I murmur, watching as your hand stokes your length faster.
 
"Yes, baby . . . nowwwww" as my streams of cum fire from my cock and land in ropes on your tits . . . watching as you rub it in with your hands, picking up one large drop on your finger and licking your finger clean.

Not even worried about the condition of the sheets . . . we need to get some sleep before the new day arrives on Grand Cayman Island . .
 
I let out a low hum as you cum on my skin, watching as the ropes of hot cum land across my breasts, over my nipples, on my belly. Seems that you had a lot in you! My fingers reach down and gently start to play in the strands, rubbing it into my skin before I save one dollop for my mouth.

I watch you intently as I suck my finger clean, giving you a grin as you settle back down on the bed beside me. “Still the best taste in the world, babe.” I murmur, kissing you softly to share a little bit of the salty experience with you.
 
"Not sure about that, lover . . . the taste is ok, but I prefer the taste of your sweet pussy." Pretty sure there is enough of that left on my mouth and chin that you got a taste of it too.

Falling asleep in our usual positions, tightly snuggled togther, the sound of the tugs guiding us into the dock on Grand Cayman, wakes us both out of a deep sleep. Rolling over and seeing the sun streaming into our cabin, "Another beautiful day, babe . . . I'll let you have the shower first if you want."
 
Back
Top