What would it take for the RWCJ to criticize Trump?

zipman

Literotica Guru
After the Helsinki Debacle, where Trump, in a stunning display of unpatriotic behavior, threw his own intelligence agencies (and country) under the bus, and gushed at how strong Putin is, our own RWCJ is still desperately trying to defend or deflect any criticism of him.

Of course this came after he just trashed almost all of our allies over the preceding weeks, from Canada to Europe. Even FOX news and high ranking republicans have criticized him.

So what does Trump actually have to do before Lit's own ridiculous RWCJ will say anything critical of "Dear Leader?"

Suggestions welcome.

criticism is good. Blind, rabid, vitriolic hate is bad. I haven't heard one reasonable criticism of President Trump. Some people seem to want to believe MSM has no political agenda. If you are calling for the violent or unlawful removal of our elected President, you are a traitor. Please come to your senses.

The problem with rightists is that they lack self reflection. They always want to blame everyone else but themselves, this extends to their party members.

criticism is good. Blind, rabid, vitriolic hate is bad. I haven't heard one reasonable criticism of President Trump. Some people seem to want to believe MSM has no political agenda. If you are calling for the violent or unlawful removal of our elected President, you are a traitor. Please come to your senses.

You just refuse to believe the criticism, that's all.

Yeah, it wasn't being a traitor when your peeps were hawking on O. You are funny.

Heavens, man, stop jocking Zack Effron's pic!

Last edited:

Go put a shirt on, dipshit.
And maybe watch something other than fox news for once in your life.

The problem with rightists is that they lack self reflection. They always want to blame everyone else but themselves, this extends to their party members.

You just refuse to believe the criticism, that's all.

Yeah, it wasn't being a traitor when your peeps were hawking on O. You are funny.

Heavens, man, stop jocking Zack Effron's pic!

criticism is good. I haven't heard any. Only vitriolic hate-speech and violence from the Antifa left.

Go put a shirt on, dipshit.
And maybe watch something other than fox news for once in your life.

You don't seriously think MSM is telling you objective truths? The same MSM who is lying to you about 9/11, JFK, MLK, RFK, Vietnam, WMD(Iraq) and CIA infiltration of all media?

The RWCJ will never come to their senses. He could pull an OJ Simpson and these idiots would say "Well yanno, maybe she had it coming..."

You don't seriously think MSM is telling you objective truths? The same MSM who is lying to you about 9/11, JFK, MLK, RFK, Vietnam, WMD(Iraq) and CIA infiltration of all media?

Did I say a fucking word about MSM?

As I recall I said
1. Put on a shirt.
2. Watch something other than fox news.

You are not enlightened, conspiracy theory guy. Quit trying to pretend you are.

Again, put on a shirt.

As I recall I said
1. Put on a shirt.

Again, put on a shirt.

don't bother. conspiracy theory believers generally aren't the time. they need to believe they have some secret awareness of some great mystery to make up for the fact they aren't that bright.

I'm beginning to wonder whether all of the Twittiot In Chief supporters here are genuine and really are as ignorant as they would have us believe, or have the Russians infiltrated Literotica?

I'm beginning to wonder whether all of the Twittiot In Chief supporters here are genuine and really are as ignorant as they would have us believe, or have the Russians infiltrated Literotica?

"the russians" haha. CIA is all over social media.

As I recall I said
1. Put on a shirt.

Again, put on a shirt.

You got nothing... so you make personal attacks. Seriously though, you trust the CIA?

To answer the original question, cult followers do not criticize the cult leader, particularly when the cult leader appeals to the reptilian portion of the human brain.

As the cult leader stated, he could shoot somebody on the street and still have devoted followers.

As for all the crap about an internal coup, that is not how our intelligence agencies will react. The cult leader and his closest allies need to be voted out of office, so it is fruitless to engage the resident conspiracy theorists on this.

Back