Momma's Boy (closed)

xFuckDollx

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 8, 2012
Posts
780
I know mothers are supposed to love their children, and most do. Most of them are proud of their children and would do anything to protect them. I'm the same way, except I would go further than most to protect my boy, Matthew. He is truly one of the most amazing young men you could ever hope to meet; handsome, strong, smart, kind, witty...I could go on, but suffice to say, he is the most important person in the world to me and I want only the best for him. I always have. I always will.

Of course as handsome as he is, women have always been attracted to my Matt. Unfortunately, not all of them were good enough for him. None in fact. Certainly not his first girlfriend, if you want to call her that. Carrie. She was pretty enough, but she just wasn't right for him. They met during senior year and started dating soon after. I still remember the first time he brought her home.


Cassandra was still in the bathroom when she heard her son return home from school. She had just been about to take a bath when she'd heard the door open, and then moments later the sound of voices. Matt's was voice was distinct enough, but the other voice was one she'd never heard before. A girl's voice.

The brunette had been about to put a towel around herself and go greet her son before she heard the second voice. Unsure who Matt had brought home, but suspecting it was the girl he'd mentioned a few times recently, perhaps Maggie or Maddie, something like that, she decided not to make an appearance in just a towel. Instead she called out to her son, asking him to come to her.


Standing naked in the center of the bathroom, she waited for Matt to enter the bathroom so she could discuss his decision to bring a girl home.
https://i.imgur.com/9frdbsV.jpg
 
“You’re such a momma’s boy!” Was a phrase Matt heard all the time growing up and even still heard it at age eighteen. His mother was very protective over him ever since his father left when he was just a baby. This caused him to form a special bond with his mother, it was like they were best friends. Matt lost friends due to constantly blowing off plans to hang out with his mother.

He recently started dating a girl Carrie and new his mother would not approve when he brought her home. That’s why he tried delaying it as long as he could but one day when he brought her home thinking his mother wasn’t home they were caught off guard when they heard her call out.

“I’ll be right back baby.” Matt said as Carrie sighed and slumped onto the couch. Ever since feeling his bulge she has been trying to get Matt to fuck her with his horse cock so hard she couldn’t walk right.

The teen walked down the hall to where he heard his mother’s voice call from. The six foot tall muscular teen opened the door to the bathroom and froze when he saw his mother naked. “Mom what the hell?!” He said quietly running his fingers through his brown hair and looking to the ground.
 
As Matt stepped into the bathroom, Cassandra made no attempt to cover her body. She worked hard to keep herself in great shape, and she was proud of her body. She certainly no need to cover herself with her son. He was the same baby boy she'd bathed with when he was young, the same baby boy who had suckled from her breasts for years. No she wasn't going to cover herself, let him see his mother, her smooth, pale skin, her full breasts, her hard nipples, her bare pussy. Let him look. Let him compare her to those underdeveloped teens at his school.

"Did you bring one of your friend's home? I thought I heard you talking to someone," she asked as she stepped forward until she was directly in front of Matt. She reached out and placed a finger under his chin. gently lifting his head up and forcing him to look at her.

"Should I get dressed and come meet your friend?" the brunette asked.
 
Matt stared down at the floor of the bathroom until he saw his mother’s feet step close to him. Then he felt her hand in his chin and she moved his head up. When she did that his eyes traveled up her long smooth legs, her bare pussy mound, her big perky tits and hard nipples then their eyes met. “You should get dressed anyway mom. You shouldn’t be naked in front of me.” Matt said softly trying not to glance down at her naked body.

“Not just a friend. I brought over my girlfriend Carrie. We’ve been dating for almost three weeks now so I thought it was a good time for you to meet her.”
 
Cassandra started to smile at her son's suggestion that she shouldn't be naked in front of him. While it was true that she normally didn't appear completely unclothed in front of him, she did have a tendency to dress in relatively skimpy clothes around the house regardless of who was around, and she was certainly flirtatious and affectionate with Matt. His prudishness was humorous to her, but when the brunette heard her son refer to his guest as his girlfriend, the humor drained away.


Doing nothing to cover herself, Cassandra took a long breath, her chest rising slowly as she inhaled. Gathering her composure, the brunette conjured a smile to her face as she spoke, "Oh how wonderful. I didn't even know that you had a girlfriend. Just let me get dressed and I'll come out and introduce myself."

Before Matt could turn away and leave the bathroom, Cassandra leaned forward and gently kissed his cheek, one of her breasts brushing against his shoulder and chest, and her bare hip brushing against his hand.

"Be right there sweetie," she said as she turned her back to him and walked back toward the bathtub, her ass visible to Matt.
 
Matt sensed a sarcastic tone coming from his mother when she said she would come introduce herself. The naked hug from her seemed innaproproate between a mother and a son. He felt her soft warm breasts against his body and her bare hip against his hand. When the hug finally broke and she turned away Matt’s eyes ran down to her big round ass that jiggled with the steps she took. “Okay I’ll see you in a little.” Matt said then he left the room in a hurry.

Meeting back up with Carrie he told her that his mother was going to come out in a minute. Matt was very nervous for his mother to meet his first girlfriend, and it seemed Carrie was just as nervous. She started to kiss Matt to try and calm both of them down.
 
Of course Cassandra had no intention of getting dressed before meeting the young woman that Matt had brought home. She wasn't planning on appearing naked, but surely some panties and a towel would be sufficient coverage...and if it sent a message to this 'girlfriend' so much the better. After slipping on a fresh pair of lace panties that were somewhat see thru, the brunette wrapped a towel around her body, careful to leave it somewhat loose so that a fair amount of skin showed.

As Cassandra reached the end of the hall she was able to see that her son was on the couch with an attractive young woman, and the two of them were kissing. It was the sight of this unknown girl kissing her baby boy that gave Cassandra pause. She didn't care for it at all. The sight was enough to make her reconsider her plan.

Standing quietly at the edge of the room, the brunette carefully slipped her panties off and clutched them in one hand, while she clutched her towel in the other hand. Determined to make it clear who the most important woman in Matt's life was, Cassandra strode into the room, "There you two are," she said, her voice loud and exuberant as she moved around the couch to stand in front of the two teens, the towel slipping enough to expose a significant amount of cleavage as well as one hip.

"So you must be Carrie," she said, making no attempt to conceal the panties in her hand.
 
Matt and Carrie were making out heavily so they didn’t hear his mother approaching them. It wasn’t until she started talking that they were aware of her presence. Matt cleared his throat and sat up straight in the couch putting his hands in his lap to cover up his erection. Carrie straightened her clothes out while sitting up as well.

Looking back and forth between Carrie and his barely covered up mother Matt wondered why she was holding panties and still in a towel. “Carrie this is my mother Cassandra.” Matt said catching glances of her exposed hip and cleavage. He flashed his mother a look wondering why she didn’t go and get dressed before coming out.
 
Cassandra watched as the young couple stopped kissing at the sound of her voice and scooted apart slightly, Carrie adjusting her top and Matt covering a bulge in his pants. She noticed the way the girl's eyes widened as she took in the sight of her boyfriend's mom in just a towel, her voluptuous body barely covered.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to interrupt you two," she said. "I just wanted to come meet my little boy's friend and introduce myself. I'm sorry, I was just about to get in the tub. I'll go get dressed and leave you too to your fun.

As she started to turn away, Cassandra's towel slipped low enough to reveal one nipple before she could pull it back up. She might have pulled it just a bit too high though as she revealed the bottom of her ass cheeks to the couple on the couch.

"Oh, before I forget, Matt can you help me get a box down from my closet," she asked, turning to smile at Carrie. "It'll just take a second, sweetie. I promise I won't make your friend wait too long."

And with that Cassandra strutted out of the living room and down to her bedroom to await her son.
 
Matt watched as his mother introduced herself to Carrie and awkwardly called her his friend instead of girlfriend. He placed his hand over his mouth when her nipple became visible to the two of them. Then she pulled her towel up and now her luscious ass cheeks were visible to him and Carrie. He shook his head when she turned to walk towards her room after asking for his help.

“She’s not just my friend she’s my girlfriend mom.” He chimes in before letting out a sigh and getting off the couch to go help his mother. “I’ll be right back.” He told Carrie as he followed his mother finding his eyes glued to her exposed ass cheeks.
 
After leading her son slowly down the hall to her bedroom, still clutching her towel to her chest, knowing that he could not only see the bottom of her ass cheeks beneath the edge of the towel, but also her pussy peaking out from between her legs, Cassandra turned to face him.

"It's in the closet, honey," the brunette said pointing to the large walk in closet in the corner of the room. "The pink and black box on the top."

As Cassandra followed Matt into the closet she continued to talk, "See it up there? I think you'll need to use the step stool."

The brunette managed to tie the towel so that it stayed up on its own, before motioning to the step stool in the corner of the closet.

As Matt stepped up onto the stool, Cassandra stepped up next to him and placed a hand on his leg to help steady him, "Be careful." As he reached up toward the box she had indicated, the brunette's hand slipped around to the front of his pants, innocently rubbing the slight bulge there.
 
Matt knew he shouldn’t be staring at his mother like this but he couldn’t help it. Her luscious ass cheeks jiggling with each step she took and when she turned around his eyes were locked into her bare pussy. The first pussy Matt has seen in person and it belonged to his mother. When she started talking about the closet he snapped out of his trance like stare.

His mother loved her walk in closet, it was almost the size of his bedroom. Once in the closet he grabbed the step ladder since the box was out of his tall reach. When Matt was on the ladder and moving boxes around to access the one his mother wanted he felt her hands on his legs keeping him balanced. Then one of her hands crept it’s way up to his groin and soon his mother’s hands were on his long still semi erect cock.

Matt panicked and tried moving away from her hands. There was only so far he could go on the step ladder so he couldn’t escape her traveling hands. He took another step and stepped halfway off the top of the step ladder. This caused it to tip and for him to lose his balance and next thing he knew he was plummeting towards the ground grabbing to try and keep his balance. He grabbed clothes that were hanging next to him.

With a thud he hit the ground hard and let out a grunt of pain. His face was covered with what he assumed was clothes he pulled off the hangers while frantically grabbing for balance, but when he slowly pulled it off his face his realized it was his mother’s towel and she stood there completely naked in front of him once again. “Oh god I’m sorry mom!” He said reaching out with her towel.
 
Cassandra had felt her son squirm slightly as her hand accidentally rubbed against his semi-erect penis through his pants, but she hadn't expected him to actually lose his balance and fall. When she felt him tumble forward, grasping at her towel before falling to the floor, the brunette let out a cry, trying to catch her son, but it was too late.

Oblivious to the fact that Matt had pulled her towel off as he fell, Cassandra quickly knelt down next to him, "Oh, sweetie, are you okay? Oh, baby, say something..."

She leaned over her son, her breasts pressing against his chest as she cradled his face in her hands, looking into his eyes. He was awake and speaking, she realized, so probably hadn't hit head hard enough to hurt him.

"I'm the one who should be apologizing to you," she said, ignoring the towel he tried to hand to her as she pulled his head up to her bare breasts and held him there for a moment. When she released him, the brunette began to run her hands over his body, asking if he injured.

It was at that moment that Matt's girlfriend stepped into the doorway of the closet, having heard the loud thud when he fell. She stood there, her mouth open staring at the sight of her boyfriend on the ground, his naked mother pawing at him as she leaned over his body. The teenage girl's cheeks went red at the point that Cassandra's hand slid over Matt's groin, checking for injury.

A moment later the girl was gone, heading toward the front door of the house. Cassandra insisted that her son not go after her though, not until they were sure he was okay.
 
The way his mother reacted to his fall was that as if he had been hit by a car. She was always over protective towards him. “Mom I’m fine..” Matt breathed softly but she continued examining him for injuries. Her big bare breasts so close to his face and then when she cradled his head he was nearly smothered by them. This did not help his erection go away, it had the opposite effect and caused his huge manhood to become even more stiff.

Matt saw something out of the corner of his eye and turned to see Carrie standing there looking angry. It was at that same time that his mother’s hand that was checking his body for injuries ended up on his groin. Her hand found his long cock and spent much longer then it should have on there, almost like she was stroking him.

When Carrie stormed out Matt sat up but his mother insisted he not go until she was sure he was okay. “What was she mad about?” Matt asked laying back down while she continued checking him. “You are naked, but you’re my mother that’s no reason to get mad, right mom?” Matt continued his questions. “Oh and here’s your box.” He said pulling the box she wanted him to grab from the ones that fell with him.
 
Surprised by the discovery of an erection as her hand glided over her son's groin, Cassandra let her hand linger, confirming that it most definitely wasn't her imagination. Still leaning over Matt, her large, firm breasts just inches from his face, the brunette gently stroked the long bulge in her son's pants, knowing that it would probably take his mind off of any injury he might have. Of course that was the moment that Matt's girlfriend had chosen to so rudely interrupt, not that Cassandra felt any need to stop what she was doing - her son had fallen and it was her job to make sure he was okay, and if his little friend from school couldn't understand that, Matt was better off without her.

“What was she mad about? You are naked, but you’re my mother that’s no reason to get mad, right mom?” she heard Matt ask after the teen had stormed off, clearly upset.

"I don't know, sweetie. Obviously you didn't do anything wrong, you were just helping your mother," Cassandra finally, reluctantly moved her hand from her son's erection as she sat back on her heels. "Teenage girls can be a bit flighty, not to mention temperamental in the best of times. To be honest, if she's going to behave like that you're probably better off without her

“Oh and here’s your box.”

"My box? What?" the brunette said, momentarily confused. "Oh, of course," she said taking the box and setting aside.

Cassandra rose to her feet and then held both hands out to Matt, offering to help him get up, "Do you think you can stand?"
 
When his mother stood up next to him, Matt laid there quietly looking up at her naked body specifically her bare pussy mound. His eyes moved between there and his mother’s eyes as she talked to him about Carrie. Eventually he grabbed her hand and stood up slowly standing inches away from her.

“You really think so?” He asked referring to her mentioning he’d be better off without her. “You think I can find someone better mom?”
 
"Oh sweetie...of course I do," Cassandra replied, her heart melting at her son's question. She quickly reached for Matt, pulling him into a warm hug, and pulling his head down to rest his cheek against her bosom. As she stroked his hair she assured him that he would find someone amazing and someone deserving of him.

"Now you come with me. I still want to make sure you haven't hurt yourself," she said, finally releasing him from her embrace. As she turned and started out of the closet, still completely naked, Cassandra took Matt's hand in hers and pulled him after her, leading him into her bedroom.


"Now you take these clothes off and just lay down here on the bed," she instructed him. "I want to check you out and make sure there aren't injuries we aren't aware of."

As she finished Cassandra began to undress her son, clearly not content to wait for him to do it himself.
 
When his mother pulled him in for a hug his face ended up against her soft very warm breasts until the hug broke. This did not help him fight off a growing erection. “Okay..” Matt said following his naked mother whom he was having a hard time not staring at. Once in her room she told him to take his clothes off so she could check him for injuries.

“Mom, I can assure you I’m fine.” He said feeling weird about getting naked in front of his mother, but she already had her mind made up and started taking his clothes off. His shirt lifted over his head and soon his pants followed by his boxers. Once the waistband went past his cock the long thick horse cock of his spring free and he quickly covered it with both hands. “Mom..” he said softly as his face turned beet red.
 
"You don't have to be shy, honey. I've seen you naked a million times," the brunette pointed out as she pushed her son toward the bed. "If it helps you can lay down on your stomach."

Cassandra guided her son down onto the bed, his semi erect penis now concealed beneath him and his cute little tush pointing up at the ceiling. Once Matt was laying down, Cassandra selected some oil from her bedside table and then joined him, sitting next to him on the bed.

"Now you just relax," she said as she squirted some of the slippery oil into her hands. "Even if you don't have an injury a massage will do you good after that fall. Trust me, mommy knows what she's doing."

Cassandra began to massage her son's shoulders and upper back, gently rubbing her hands over his body. Her hands eventually moved down over his back and down to his hips. She massaged his calves next, then his thighs, and finally let her hands glide over the curves of his buttocks.


"Alright, now turn over and let mommy finish you," Cassandra purred as she sat back and waited with a smile.
 
“Okay mom..” Matt said softly still feeling shy in front of his mother. He laid down and his cock was sandwiched between his abs and the bed. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his mother’s massage which included a lot of slippery oils. Matt opened his eyes when she told him to roll over knowing his erection did not go away he hesitated but was nudged by her and he rolled over. His monster of a cock rested on his abs and reached past his belly button. His hands went back to covering his manhood.
 
"Now, stop being so silly, sweetie," Cassandra said, firmly pulling his hands away from his lap. "There's no reason to be ashamed of your body."

Once his hands were out of the way, the brunette had a clear view of his manhood which was now almost fully engorged. She managed to keep from letting out an audible reaction to the sight of her son's beautiful cock, but just barely.

"You don't have to be embarrassed either. It's natural for a young man to get...aroused. Sometimes it happens for absolutely no reason at all," she explained as she began to squirt more oil onto her hands. "Now you just relax and let mommy make you feel better."

Cassandra then poured a liberal amount of oil onto her breasts. As Matt watched, the brunette spread the oil all over her chest, stomach, arms and thighs, until her body glistened spectacularly.

"Now just lie still," she said as she moved down between his legs and then slowly slid her body up his legs and onto his body. The oil allowed her to glide effortlessly up the length of her son's body, her breasts pressing against his cock, then over his own chest and eventually into his face , until she ended with her bare pussy just inches from his face. Then slowly she slid back down his body again, and began to repeat the journey slowly caressing every part of his body with her own.
 
His mother helped him relax a little bit, but he still felt shy in front of her. Matt was confused when she began covering her own body with an excess amount of the oil. Her sexy naked body looked even better covered in the slippery oil and glistening in the light. “What are you doing..” he asked softly when she started rubbing her body against his. Her soft warm and now very slippery flesh felt so good against his naked body.

Matt tried not to groan when her breasts rubbed against his erection then her bare pussy which made his cock throb against her. When her slippery soft breasts rubbed against his face his cock grew even harder. “What kind of massage is this mom?” He asked while she slid back down his body.
 
"Its called a nuru massage, baby," Cassandra answered, momentarily pausing while she was face to face with Matt, his penis pressing against her belly. "Are you enjoying it?"

The brunette resumed the massage a moment later, letting her body once again glide down her son's body, this time stopping when her head was just below his crotch. She lingered for a moment, her breasts pressed against his bare legs, then lowered her head down and gently nuzzled the top of her head against his testicles. A moment later she was gliding back up, letting his fully erect cock slip between her full breasts as her hands caressed his ribs. Then she continued upward again, stopping when her breasts were against his face and his cock was between her legs, rubbing against her ass.

"You know its not really healthy for a young man to get an erection like that and not have a release...that can cause what they call blue balls," Cassandra whispered into Matt's ear before gliding back down his body until his cock was pressed against her neck ad her tits were rubbing against his balls.
 
Luckily for Matt there was so much massage gel that his mother wouldn’t notice the copious amounts of pre cum oozing from the top of his horsecock. “I’ve never heard of this type of massage before mom. It does feel good though.” He confessed when her tits were pressed against his face and his cock sandwiches between her big warm ass cheeks. The massage oil was everywhere and they were covered from head to toe. Every time their bodies met strands of the warm slimy oils stretched between their bodies.

Matt’s face once again turned beet red when she talked about blue balls. “I can take care of that later..” Matt said softly. Every time she slid down his body it seemed she was getting her face closer and closer to his cock.
 
"It's probably best if we don't take any chances," Cassandra countered. "If you wait too long it might be dangerous."

As the brunette slid up Matt's body, so far that her pussy glided across his face momentarily before she pushed herself back, she thought to herself that it was a good thing that they were both so covered in the thin, sticky oil, otherwise her son might have noticed how aroused she was.

Moving back down Matt's sticky body, Cassandra once again paused with his cock between her tits. This time as she began to speak, the brunette took hold of her son's erection and firmly rubbed the head across her chest.

"I think it would be best if we went ahead and took care of this now," she said, referring to his massive erection. "Let mommy help you with it. I promise it will feel good."
 
Back
Top