His Partners Daughter (closed)

The kisses were long, slow tender. He played with her hair, let his fingers slide up and down her cheek. Frequent breaks to look into her eyes, see her smile, then tenderly kiss and nibble one more.

Now completely hard, he stayed out, stayed slow, reading her cues, kissing, nuzzling, playing, he knew she would signal when she wanted him back inside...
 
She was enjoying this. Needing and wanting... This. The slow tender sensual almost playful soft caresses and was responding in perfect kind. Her hands slowly softly touching his chest or cheek or arm. The gentle kisses pauses to look into each other's eyes and truly see expression and desire. Her legs stretching out along side of his eventually one leisurely draping over one of his. She wanted to feel more of this lovemaking and the insane difference between it and the wild and chaotic and hungry sex she has always been used to.
 
He did not know this game, because it wasn’t a game, it was real, and he trusted his body, his senses to lead him in the right way. For hours they had been athletes, animals, moving from one hedonistic pleasure to the next. A high end poker game with the ante going up exponentially with each hand.

What a contrast to their earlier rounds, was this. Suddenly every action lingered. Each touch, each caress, each kiss. He slowly lid his hand down her side and leg until he could reach no further. He enjoyed every subtle curve, trying to make his hands etch in the memory of touching her. He was in no hurry, he had no place to go, and NOWHERE he would rather be
 
She smiled to him biting her lip as she blinked sloely. Letting herself get lost in something she had no clue about as her body did it's own thing free of any conscious thought. Wanting this slow tender lovemaking more than anything right now. After what felt like an eternity she whispered

Yes.
 
He looked into those eyes, those hauntingly gorgeous hazel, grey, green eyes. The look so different now, a bit vulnerable, yet still wanting, just wanting something different than before. One more soft kiss, and then he straightened up. One knee on the couch, the other foot on the floor, she opened her legs wide for him, availing herself completely. God she looked beautiful. His hard cock in his hand, he played with her, rubbing his head slowly up and down her inner folds.

Up, down, up, down, over and over, tickling both of them, letting the fire smoulder. Through each motion, their eyes burned holes into each other. Finally he stopped, and put his tip just into her opening. He heard the moan, and staying in that spot, he again bent down to kiss her, sliding down and in, bottoming out as his soft lips again found Ember’s.
 
Softly pressing against the kiss. Not to ignite any more energy just to feel a full and perfect connection in their lovemaking. Her hands gently softly caressing up and down his back and arms as they began to truly make love.
 
His weight on his elbows and knees. He continued with the tender kisses, as he let his body slowly rise up, almost to the point of exit, only to thrust back down slowly and completely. All movements very deliberate, enjoying that moment of initial penetration and flowing down the entirety of her channel over and over...
 
She was lost in this her body responding in ways she never knew. A gasp her eyes seeking his with a smile glimmering in them.

Lover...
 
This was amazing, so many sensations, his heart was pounding, and he had never moved slower. He was feeling every bit of her, loving her, enjoying her. Slowly he thrust in and out, in and out, his eyes rarely leaving hers, his lips kissing her every moment he could...

Yes?
 
To all of this it's... So... Different and yet just as intoxicating

She purred staring into his eyes before gently kissing him again
 
He wasn't sure how long this would last, and he was in no hurry, but the chemistry between them was just so strong, she felt so good, and it was so perfect.

The intensity between them thick and electric. It was as if neither had ever seen anything as attractive and compelling as each other. The staring, the kissing, the grinding...but then they both started to move...
 
Passions will only simmer for so long as her hips rolled more and more slowly building up urgency. Still nothing like before this was something else entirely and it felt amazing.

Think we should take a long break after this lover?
 
He could barely think, but her words made him realize an inevitability he had desperately tried to avoid. ‘NOOOOO!’ He had wanted to scream. Words did not do justice to what he was feeling. Each long, deep stroke felt better than the last and the best he had ever felt. Couldn’t they just stay here, die an incredibly satisfied, sex filled puddle?

Still gazing, burning into those eyes...

If you say so?
 
She laughed and pulled him in for a kiss. There was no way she was going to stop any time soon.
 
He loved that she laughed, and what a laugh, he shared the moment

Lover, I should warn you, I don’t own a white flag...
 
Neither do I lover.

She snuggled against him as she rolled her hips more with him
 
That made him laugh, hard and flashing a huge smile

She never retreated, never failed to match his spar with a counter thrust

He kept kissing her slowly, lovingly feeling her hips, and grinding in, in response. Sweat covered their bodies, bodies beautiful in both form and function

Then...this should be interesting Lover...you may never leave...
 
Aren't they going to miss you at the party?

She purred and bounced her hips a little harder.
 
He guessed the party had ended long ago...he smiled back at his amazing lover

You do realize we have been doing this for hours? There is no one left
 
Good then we won't be missed for hours.

She rolled her hips more. Arms moving to hug him closer still.
 
They became one

Gripped so tightly

they both moved slowly, deliberately, feeling every nuance

luxuriating on every kiss, every thrust

his body buidling and building

He squeezed her so tight, kissed her so deeply, drove as far as he could

He couldn't hold back and he knew it
 
Pressing more and more into the tender passionate kisses her body trembling as orgasm slowly built up. She stared into his eyes between their kisses.

We should do this forever.
 
His body was in a state of total bliss, a full body orgasm as he released into his lover over and over

Panting, chills up and down his body, he released into her, pulsating, firing...incredible

Baby, it's a date...you have spoiled me for all others

He couldn't stop kissing her
 
Orgasm surging raging through her as she hugged tight to him trembling.

Oh yeah lover
 
He felt her spasming, gripping him, and he held letting her enjoy her climax

He relaxed and let himself collapse on her

With one quick turn, he pulled her on top of him, held tightly in his arms

Forever sounds good
 
Back
Top