Wife for a Week (closed)

“Really” I ask confused and frustrated

“Doesn’t that seem the least bit ridiculous” I ask a little crushed and a bit insulted by her choice. I can’t say that it hasn’t been dicey

“I mean. We’ve been having a lot of fun” he told her a she sat up in the bed, the sheets sliding off his muscular torso as he looked over at her

“You can’t posssobly sleep on that all week long, you are being silly” he said as he patted the bed

“I told you. I’ll be perfectly appropriately “
 
I looked over at him. God I want him. His abs rippled, his chest firm, his hands. His face so sweet and offering me everything I want. I know if I get in that bed I will be that sixteen year old giving myself or if he won't take me taking what I so want.

"No!" my conscience screams in my head.

"That is what I am afraid of" I say as he tells me he will be appropriate. "I don't want to help you break your vows. I am trying to keep this from ..." I pause and bite my lips afraid if I say anything more there will be no turning back. If I let the snake out of the jar I will have to let it bite me. The tension is too much. I look away and hope my heart is not beating so hard he can see. I want to open my legs and touch myself it aches so much.

"I don't think I can' I say answering the unasked question we both hear. Your face twists as if you don't understand. "I don't think I can just sleep if I get in that bed" I say looking into your eyes through the dim light of the hotel room. So far away from the world. High in the sky of this tropical paradise with the man I have fantasized of taking and being taken by. Both of us nearly naked. Alone. The door locked.

"we can't" I whisper looking away.
 
What did you just say, I ask myself when you tell em you wouldn’t be able to sleep if you got in the bed. Is it finally more than just teasing with you? All day long you’ve teased and teased me. You know how hard you’ve gotten me. You’ve felt it

Your whisper barely catches my ears as you turn over on the sofa, facing away from me. I can hear the sadness in your voice, but there is something else there.


I get out of bed, walking over to the sofa. The light from the bathroom door casts my physique into contrast, jagged shadows accentuating the muscles of my body. The boxer briefs hug tight to my legs, the bulge at my crotch is evidence of what you’ve wanted for a long time now

You have a light sheet over your body, your brown hair sparkles in the soft light from the bathroom as I squat down, my face close to yours. I reach out with my strong hand and delicately tuck a lock of hair behind your ear.

“We are heat to have a good time. I’ve been told to make sure you have a good time. I’m not gonna let you sleep on the sofa and go to sleep all sad” I tell you as my had slides away from your face. Swiftly, and with as much gentleness as I can, my hands slide underneath your thighs and your back. I lift you up, relishing the feel of your body against mine. I carry you over to the bed, your eyes meet mine, the mixed moonlight from the window and the open bathroom door makes your eyes shimmer


Holding you in my arms, the smell of you is intoxicating. Your body against mine. The steel of one breast pressing into me through your shirt, the way the lights play off your hair and your skin, before I realize it. I kiss you hungrily, my lips parting yours and my tongue slipping into your warm wet mouth. Holding you in my arms so you can’t escape me, my tongue dances over yours as our lips slid against one anothers
 
Like a dream you easily lift me and I feel your muscles hard against me. "oh god it's happening" I think to myself as I am too nervous to move. I feel your mouth press against mine and all I can do is kiss you back. Your lips, your tongue, your hot breath on my neck as I feel the bed under me.

"Oh Lance..: " I sigh "are you sure?" My hand slides down your muscular back and I feel the waistband of your boxers. "This will change things" I say as my devilish side winces at my stupid words. "Fuck him Shelia!" the little devil cries in my head.

I leaned up and kissed his shoulder and tasted his warm firm skin. I wanted more. I slide my hand down over your boxers feeling your as as you kiss and breathe into my ear. Your tongue is warm and wet on my lobe and I am melting.

"Are you sure?" I ask again as my inner demon screams "Shut the fuck up!" I feel your body lower and press against mine and I feel your hard cock against my hip. "Take me" escapes my lips before I can think to not say it and you are on top of me.
 
As you break the kiss my mouth slides to your ear. Your hands sliding over my ack and my ass as I lower you down onto the bed. I heard all of your reservations, and they almost made me faulted. But your last words drove me. I had wanted you for forever. And that day you flashed me has been the source of so many fantasies of mine. I want to ravage you, but I want to relish you. You are right. This could change everything

I lowered you so that you are sitting on the edge of the bed and I am standing between your thighs

I reach down and kiss you while my hands grab the hem of your shirt. I slowly lift it up, Peking it off of you, breaking our kiss long enough to get the shirt off your head

My eyes dip down to watch your hefty breasts bounce free as the shirt releases then

I lean you back into the bed, my mouth falling to latch onto one rigid dark nipple, my crotch is now pressed against yours, my tropes erection pressing firmly on the soft mound of your sex as my free hand glides up your waist to hungrily squeeze your tremendous tit.
 
Closing my eyes as your lips close on my aching nipple I forget the world. I rub your hair as you suckle and lick my nipple. Trying to take as much of my breast into your mouth I love it.

"As good as you hoped?" I smile down at you focused on my breasts. One partially in your mouth and the other being massaged with your big strong soft hand. "That feels so good Lance" I groan.

I feel your hard on pressing into my open thighs and want it. I want you to strip and take me hard and fast all night. I grind my hips up against your steady humping hips.

Images of Kate, heartbroken flash in my head as you teeth close on my nipples sending a shock of agony and bliss through me,

I feel your hand slide under my ass and under my panties partially pulling them down.

I instinctively grab your hand and gasp "hold on."

Your eyes shoot up to mine screaming "WHAT? NO? I CAN'T DO THAT!" in silence.

"Just slow down" I sigh as I reach down and feel your cock through your boxers. "I want it too" I start to explain "but.." I pause, I look at him seeking the words, seeking a solution to this other than adultery, the sin that ended my parent's marriage.

"You have always liked my tits. Ever fantasize about titty fucking me?" I say knowing every many I have ever dated has thought about this. I can see from your expression the answer is an emphatic "FUCKING A YES!". I caress your head and sigh "lick between then and get me all lubed up" I smile as I pull my foot back and manage to pull your boxers down in one of my many gymnastic like tricks. I feel you hard hot cock against my thigh as you continue to humo against me. Your tongue quickly soaks my cleavage as I put my hands on the outside of my breasts. I watch you straddle my hips as your cock, which appears huge bounces in front of you.

"This isn't really adultery" I say looking up at you like a teenager trying to avoid losing her virginity. As you lean forward I use my hand and feel the stiffness of your shaft as I push it down and trap it between my breasts in the wetness of my cleavage. I watch your cock head emerge out of my breasts with each stroke. After a few more I look up at you.

"Does it feel good Lance?" I ask seeing the pleasure written all over his face. "Do you like having your cock between my tits?" I moan as my legs open and try to relieve the ache between them. "Do you want to cum on me Lance?" I sigh as you quicken your pace. "Is this what you have through about for the last ten years when you see me?" I am just talking now and seeing that each word is driving him higher and hotter I don't expect him to last much longer. I lean my head forward and lap at his cock head barely grazing it but his precum instantly fills my mouth and head.

"Oh God Lance I want you! I want you to cum all over me" I gasp pushing my breast together tighter as his hips buck wildly.

"How good is it?" I sigh looking up at him now holding the headboard above my head and pounding his body into me.
 
It seems like a whirlwind. She was in his arms, their lips sliding over one another, then before he knew it he was straddling her chest, cock wrapped in her tits, and thrusting away into them

She lay underneath him, her hands pressed against the sides of her tits, her dark nipples were small hard buds capping her bronze peaks. Her hefty tits were mashed together in a tremendous line of cleavage that ensnared his cock.

His thrusting hips drove his thick veiny shaft through her flesh until the head poked free of her mounds, just underneath her neck

“God yes I’ve fantasized about this” he groaned as he stared down at her, burning the vision into his mind

The sensation was too much. The realization of a decades old fantasy was almost unreal. His whole body tense, his cock throbbing just as he thrust. The thick mushroom head peaked through her cleavage and speeed thick what streamer of cum on her neck. Then he shifted back, continuing to fuck her hefty tits as he came. His cum spitting into her cleavage, slickening the skin and he thrust out again, spewing more pearly pleasure into her neck and chin


Finally he stopped thrusting, breathing heavy, sitting over her. He let go of the head rail. Then he reached behind himself, letting his hand rest over the soft panty clad mound of her sex. It was warm and damp. His fingers slid up and down her cloth covered slit, teasing up to the hood of her clit. Gently sliding over her as she released her tits, and he eyed the delicious mess he had made
 
Looking up at Lance I was filled with emotions. His thick hot cum running down my neck and shoulders. The awkward post orgasm, "what the fuck now?" moment. I slid my hands up releasing my breasts from holding his cock and rubbed his cum into my skin. It was so silky smooth and I knew he was watching. I luxuriated rubbing it into my throat and chest then over my tits.

"How did that feel?" I asked as he smiled down at me. Then he reached back and I felt his fingers on my panties. My legs instinctively opened and I raised my hips for his finger tips. I looked up at him with an open mouth wanting so much as he stroked me perfectly. I let out a erotic moan of pleasure as my cum covered hands massaged my breasts and brushed the last of his cum around my nipples.

"we should stop! we should stop!" rang through my head but I wanted more, I wanted so much more. "It's over my panties, it's not that different" I tried to convince myself as his finger circled my stiff clit now poking up into the soft silky material wet with my juices.

"Harder" slipped from my mouth as I closed my eyes and my hand wrapped around his semi hard shaft. His second finger tip joined then a third as he obeyed my command. I felt him throb in my hand as I slowly jerked up and down.

I opened my eyes and looked up at him looking down at me. I smiled a sad smile and said "we should stop.' Yet my hand could not release his now hard cock. "This is getting..." I could not say any more as his fingers pressed and circled as well as anyone who had ever touched me there. We sat there unsure of what to do. We both knew continuing would lead to committing acts of carnal sin and unbridled debauchery that had been stewing for a decade.

I felt a shudder of pleasure shoot through me. My hand released him and I said "stop!"
 
My body sang as my orgasm subsided. My eyes filled with the site of your exotic beauty beneath me. Your delicate hands slid over your generous orbs, making them shimmer, as the product of my extacy was rubbed into your gorgeous tits

Your hips lifted into my fingers as your panties became practically soaked, and unbelievably hot

Your hand found my cock, and you slowly stroked my shaft, in rythm to my probing fingers.

You spoke softly trying to talk me down. But I was getting hard again, and your pussy was sooo luxurious. Then you told me to stop


My fingers continue to rub your panty clad pussy

“Now now. Let me return the favor. It’s bothing more than what we’ve already done. So just relax and let me relieve some of that stress you’ve got. Besides, it wouldn’t be fair if we stop now. I finally got to cum, and so should you. This way we will have it out of our systems. So we can get a good nights sleep!” I tell you with a grin as my fingers slide up and down, pressing firmly against your sex, letting them run the laength of your slick labor, then trailing up to tease the hood

My other hand slides down from the headboard and gently I let my fingers trace along the outer swell of your breasts, amazed out how silk and soft the firm flesh is.
 
"Oh God Lance no" I groan but my hips cannot help but rise and lower to meet your fingers. Your touch is gentle yet firm, soft yet masculine. MY body is dying for more. I want all of you but somehow I resist.
"no Lance please" I manage to say as I push your hand off my breast and roll my hips enough to unbalance you. Your cock is hard again and I want to feel it inside me so badly but no.
"Lance as much as I want to, I know it's wrong and you can Kate have such a good thing. I know she can be distant and bitchy but if we do this nothing will ever be the same." My big brown eyes look at you and see you are somewhere between angry and sad. "I know you want me and I will get you off this week but I cannot have you inside me. You can use my tits or I can give you hand jobs but I think it would be best to not allow it to go much further. I can control myself and satisfy myself so we can go back home without shame or guilt or..." not saying what she is thinking, "without wanting to continue."
"I see you are hard again and I need to cum so maybe we could watch each other as we masturbate?" I tell him. My hand slides down between my thighs and presses my clit and circles it needing to relieve some tension. "Would that be ok Lance?" I ask anxious to release the incredible sexual tension inside me.
 
I’d shifted to the side when you had nbucked me off. And I watched as your hand slid between your thighs. I found myself wanting to be the one that touched you. I wanted to feel your wet pussy

My eyes slid up to yours and I could see you were just trying to be a good girl, and you were caught in a impossible situation

My hand wrapped around my cock and slowly pumped up and down the veiny girth

“I guess that will have to do. But o do so want to feel just how hot and wet your pussy gets” I said as my eyes slipped down along your body. Your heft tits mashed together as you reached down between your legs

“Even if it’s not exactly what I was hoping for, it’s still a fantasy come true” I said woth a grin as I shifted beside you. Each stroke of my cock ha the head of my member slide over the silky swell of one bronze breast, your skin glistening with remnants of my orgasm
 
"Oh god Lance you are not making this easy" I say, my voice breathless as I massage my body in front of you. "I want to feel you inside me too" I admit getting up onto my knees. We are now only a couple feet apart naked.

"Stroke it Lance, Please" I gasp as my fingers work between my long thighs now toned and tight as I holds myself up. My free hand massaging my aching breasts and feeling the last of your cum. MY eyes riveted on your hand pumping your gorgeous cock. I want it but Kate keeps popping into my head.

"Maybe just a little" I hear myself say. "Maybe.... just..." MY body trembles as I feel my orgasm building. I Look up into your eyes, "Oh god Lance I am so close" my voice is desperate as my hand works faster between my legs. I look up at you sadly then moan "cum with me" as my hips buck and my hand stops then starts again and my eyes roll back as my long dark hair falls over my face.
 
The way you stare at my cock makes me believe that I will get to have you. I can see how bad you want my throbbing veiny shaft to plunge deep inside you. You want to feel the fat mushroom head of my cock glide against the walls of your loins

I watch as you shift, seeing your dark sex glisten in the soft light of the room, as your other hand gripes at your breast, teemendous swells of flesh overwhelming your hand

“I’ll agree to this. But you have to agree to sharing this bed with me all week” I say with a grin as I shift, sliding down, my body coming closer to yours, my cock nearer your cunt

I can see how close you are, and the thought alone drives me wild. Before you can answer a thick stream of cum spurts from my cock, spilling over my hand and wrist, trickling down my shaft and over my balls as my second orgasm, not as prolific as my first, makes a terrible mess on my stomach. My eyes are locked on you, seeing you react to the site
 
Seeing the hot thick juice jump from your cock instantly floods me with pleasure. I grunt caught off guard by the sensation as my body convulses at the sight of your orgasm. My fingers jerk hard and awkward as my thighs tremble supporting me. I claw at my tit as I fight to keep my eyes focused on your hand milking that shaft I ache to feel.

"OH God Lance Yes!" I hiss as my fingers vibrate and press hard on my clit as the warm pleasure fills me. My eyes roll back as my hips buck forward and I seize with the pleasure I have ached for. "Oh... fuck... yeah..." I groan as my hand and hips work in perfect unison bringing to another climax before I exhale a soulful "Mmmmmmm."

I look at you, covered in cum. So beautiful and sexy and spent. I don't know what overcomes me but I lean forward and hiss your abs and lick the thick white glistening cum from your abs. I don't think or look at you as your taste fills me. I circle your navel and the slide down following the trail until my cheek brushes your cock head and it jumps. I cannot help myself as I inhale the soft flesh and suck your wonderful taste off it. I lift my head as I suck on your cock and open my eyes and look up at you as it pops from my lips.

I don't say anything as I move, naked to the empty side of the bed and lay facing you.

"There is no going back" I say looking into your eyes. "Once we do this, things will always be... different" I say quietly seeing your chest rise with each breath and your heart pound in that muscular body. "Are you sure I should sleep here?" I ask.
 
Watching you pleasure yourself is beyond exotic, the way your hand hungrily gropes at your chest, the swift stroking that you give your clit, and the delightful way your body bounces and trembles as your orgasm rocks through you. I find myself wanting so bad to feel the pretty pink slit as it weeps pure pleasure. I ach as your hips thrust against your hand and you groan loud as you fall from your own orgasm

Before I can say anything I freeze, you’ve leaned forward, hair brushing my waste as your mouth kisses my abdomen. My body thorns as I feel your hefty breast slide along my thigh and I watch in amazement as your tongue slips out between your lips and you lick my cum off my stomach. Katy never did anything so god damn sexy!

But you weren’t done.

As you slid lower, tongue deftly cleaning the thick goo from my toned abdomen, you slide lower, seeking every last gob

I feel your breast slide along my thigh, and my cock jumps when your cheek brushes the sensitive head

I groan as your mouth turns and deftly takes in my soft meat, your eyes lock on mine as you give the thick, swollen flesh a few good pumps into your mouth, and let it pop free with a slurp, leaving it clean and glistening with your saliva, all my cum deftly cleaned

I watch as you collapse beside me, my eyes taking in the rolling lines of your body. Toned sleek thighs rising up to full round hips that frame your sweet slit, this dips down to your slender toned waist, which rises back up to your tremendous tits. The soft full flesh of one resting on the other, creating a deep dark line of cleavage that matches the dark nipple, only now beginning to soften

Your dark eyes catch mine and I smile at your words

“I know things will be different. And I know I couldn’t want this anymore than I already do” I say reaching forward to running a thick finger over your ear as I tuck your hair behind it, my hand caressing your cheek

“But for now, for this week, your my wife. Where this goes from here I can’t say. I know it will be different. But I also know this is like a dream come true. You know as well as I do, or maybe even better, that Katy and I have been ‘off’ for a long time. Maybe I need this more than you know?” I tell you as I scoot closer

“But I am positive I want you in this bed all week long” I say as my hand slides down from your face. I turn to you, my soft cock rolling off my thigh and dangling down to the bed as my hand lands on your hip

“It would be rude of me not to” I say with a wink. Then I scoot close to you, your breasts pressing against my chest, my cock closing over your thigh as I reach past you and set the alarm



“What do you think about a morning run on the beach?” I ask, turning to look in your eyes, just inches from you, thrilled by the full press of your naked body against mine
 
Although my orgasm passed I feel no less turned on watching you speak and tell me how much you want me. The taste of your cum coating my mouth I run my tongue along my teeth and know I could do things to you that she never would. I try to stay calm as you brush my hair and gently tough me, loving me like a mature man, not like some horny internal needing to get off that instant.

My heart pumps as you move towards me. I am expecting you to kiss me and take me like an animal feeds on prey but it is only a tease. I feel your abs on mine and your semi hard cock, oh that cock against my hip. I an stiff and accepting my fate, ready to spread my legs and take all of you anywhere you want. "Oh Yes Have me!" my mind screams as I close my eyes.

As you fumble with the alarm clock I awaken to the reality of you just setting the alarm clock.

"Morning run?" I think trying not to laugh at myself.

"Uh yeah a morning run sounds nice" I purr knowing the challenge of getting you to want me so much you refuse no. You take me and force me to be with you, damn the consequences! I smile at you as your head hits your pillow.

"Good night Lance" I say softly and then roll away leaving you my back to watch until your are asleep.

Suddenly your phone rings. I grab it off the night table by me and look.

"It's Kate" I say with a smile rolling back towards you with a devilish smile and handing it to you.
 
Ugh, I grumble to the fun being handed to me. Already halfway asleep. I take the phone from you, and hold it to my ear

I glance
Over at you, taking in the sight

You had your back to me, but your half turned over. I have the perfect view. A profile of one massive breast thrust to the sky. I take in the full round curve of the bottom of your breast, the gorgeous dark nipple capping it’s oeak, and the gentle slope it takes to your neck

“Hey babe. Finally off of work today?” I ask as I sit up, looking at the clock to see it’s almost 2 in the morning where she is

“Looks like a late night” I tell her as I sit up slightly in the bed
 
I listen as he talks to her so casual and comfortable and begin to feel dirty, like the whore house wrecker. I knew she was probably calling from that doctor she is fucking but still that is her and this is me. The situation is insane as I lay here naked having done almost everything but fuck Lance while he chats with his wife about how well things are going with the VP's. "I am going to have to at least suck that old guy off for him to get what he wants" I think. Instead of being angry though I am turned on. It is like playing a role so foreign but so long imagined and then being able to go home like it never happened.

I rolled over with my eyes closed like I was sleeping. I knew the sheet would slide down off my breasts as I held it with my far hand. My nipples reacted to the cool AC in the room and I wondered if he was looking at me as he chatted? Was he touching himself? Was he hard for me?

And then the alarm went off and the sun was pouring through our eastern exposed window. I heard the shower and realized through the night the sheet had come down to my thighs. Or had Lance pulled it down?
 
The phone conversation had not gone on long, but you had fallen asleep when I put the phone up. I took that time to admire the shape of your ass, the way your hair shimmered in the light. I tugged the sheet low and stared at your breasts as you slept, burning the site into my memory. This trip was going to be insane. And I was going to enjoy it for all it was worth and take as much of it as I could. Tonoghtnhad changed our relationship for this week in almost all the ways I wanted. I still wanted you. Bad



My alarm hadn’t gone off yet, but I had awoken, looking at the clock I could see it was the usual time I woke up, in my old time zone. I slid next to you, admiring the feel of your skin against min. My cock stiffening against the heat of your body.

I decided I didn’t want to wake you up. I was bored so I decided to take a shower


I stepped into the warm stream letting the hot water soothe my skin and muscles. Thoughts of last night streamed through my head and my cock stiffened, but I left it alone. I decided I wanted to save it for you. Distantly I heard the alarm going off

I peaked through the curtain, seeing the door was cracked open

“Hey sleepy head. Come join me” I called out, curious to see if the night had changed your feelings about me. Would you come in. Would the fantasy continue, the image of my cock in your mouth flashes through my mind, or would it crash to a halt again. Killing the moment, just the way that phone call had
 
"Hey sleepy head come join me" took a minute to register that it was not the absolutely pornographic dream I had been having. I thought briefly as I centered myself and remembered everything. I stood up naked and stretched my long lean body reaching my palms to the ground, and felt my breasts as the morning sun warmed my skin.

I walked slowly towards the cracked bathroom door and stepped in. I walked to the shower and got in. Lance was one big hard cock as far as I could see. I smiled up at him and found the soap.

"Mrs Morgan reporting for duty sir" I said in my sexiest voice. I lathered my hands and began with his chest. My palms went around round then lower until my hands were both wrapped around his cock.

"This would be awkward in all those meetings today no?" I asked as I looked up into his face of complete and udder bliss. "It's so hard Lance, were you thinking about me or someone else before I came in?" I ask refocusing my eyes on the throbbing hard cock now white with lather. I reached one hand down under and felt his heavy balls and gently washed them.

"Does it feel good honey?" I purred as he leaned back against the tile with his head back and eyes closed. "Do you want to cum Lance?" I asked softly still steadily pulling with both hands on his cock. "Do you want to cum on my tits?" I sighed bringing the bulging head against my hard nipple. "Or do you want to cum in my mouth?" I asked looking up as I rubbed his head up and down between my breasts.
 
You strode in

No warning or anything, suddenly my fantasy was there. Your caramel toned skin filled my eyes as you stepped into the shower, your curvaceous body calling to my eyes as i drank you in. Ogling at the way your breasts sent the water coursing over the sweeping linesin of your chest, the curve of your waist, and the flare of your hips

More shocking was your attitude. You had embraced this it seemed

In moments your hands were on me, every time you touched me it sent electricity through my body that seemed to go straight to my cock. And soon your hands were on my cock

“Good morning Mrs Morgan” I said with a smile. Then you asked me where I wanted to cum. I could feel the soft skin of your chest slide over the swollen head of my cock. The soap making your skin tremendously slick.

My eta were closed as you stroked me.

“Go ahead and surprise me Mrs Morgan” I said with a groan as I felt my sensitive cock slide over your rigid nipple
 
As much as she wanted him inside her Shelia pressed his cock to her lips. She playfully held them tightly closed as he even thrust towards her. Then she slid her tongue out and he moved into her mouth. He was big as see locked her lips just past his head and began to swirl her tongue around his head and the little slit. She looked up at him as his eyes watched her. She pushed herself forward onto his shaft then back. When his hands slid into her hair and held her head for his hips to fuck she nearly came. She could not believe it. A dream come true and he was loving it as much as she was. She tasted his cum in her mouth then felt him pull her into him and his cock pushed deeper into her throat. She closed her eyes and relaxed as he used her and she loved every minute. She sucked on his and let her tongue press along his shaft as it slid back and forth into and nearly out of her mouth. Her hands steadied herself as his cock throbbed and hardened and she knew was about to explode.

She moaned wantonly and that was all it took as he stiffened and then jerked. She felt like a teenager with a thick milk shake and a small straw sucking with all her might for the delicious liquid. She took over moving her head forward onto him then back pulling with her suction as he moaned with pleasure. Jet after jet shot from his cock and into her mouth as she swallowed and sucked. She wanted more as he finally relented and she slowed until she released him and stood up with a big smile on her face.

"Satisfactory Mr Morgan?" she asked trying not to laugh at the expression of dumbfounded bliss on his face.
 
He groaned as she wrapped her lips tightly around his shaft. She worked his member with her mouth in a way his kart never had. She was hungry for him, she ducked hard at him, she fucked his cock with her face

And soon he returned the favor, fucking her gorgeous face, groaning at the feel of her luscious lips sliding over his thick veiny shaft, feeling her tongue glide along the base of his member as her throat opened for the thick rounded crown of his head

It did not take long before he throbbed in her, cock pulsing as it unloaded the product of his lust, and ecstasy made his knees weaken. He felt her throat contract as she swallowed, no, gulped down the juicy fruit of his loins


A delightful slurp accompanied the release of his member and she stood up.
Hehe smiled at her as he pulled her close, reveling in the feel of her chest pressing against his. Her dark nipples hard against the muscles of his chest. His hands slide down to grope at her ass, gripping it tight he pulled her close against him.

“That was marvelous Mrs Morgan “ he told her with a grin as he gazed into her twinkling brown eyes, while his hands squeezed and griped, caressed, and slid over her ass. His fingers working closer and closer to her own sex, his fingers grazing her wet lips, he was well aware of how wet she was

“Now allow me to return the favor” he told her as he slowly dropped to his knees, kissing his way down her body. His lips catching and teasing her flesh. He lingered over the curves of her breasts, sucking one dark nipple into his mouth and playfully biting at it before he released it, and let his lips and tongue work down her abdomen
 
It had been a while but she was sure that was the biggest amount of cum she had ever had in her mouth. She was on fire, so turned on for having taken Lance all the way, She stood and savored his taste as he groped her body. She wanted everything. She would do anything. His mouth on her breasts was wonderful as he playfully sucked on her big hard nipples and swirled his tongue then down to her naval. Kate had complained he did not go down on her as her excuse for cheating but as she raised her foot to the side of the tub and he got on his knees and kissed done and was soon sucking her sweet clit.

"Oh God yes Lance, right fucking there!" She cried oblivious of the hour or place as she gripped his head by the hair and relished his tongue and lips sucking and licking her, "That feels so fucking good" she hissed through clenched teeth as her own orgasm was racing forth. She rocked her hips up towards him and he gripped her ass and slid his tongue into her lips. Her arm shot out to steady herself as her leg nearly buckled.

"Fuck Lance, oh fuck" she sighed as the water cascaded over them and she could feel nothing but his slippery wet tongue and lips on her most sensitive flesh. Time stopped as the sound of the water filled her head and her body seemed to be contracting into a fit. She had never known anything like this. He held her tight and relentlessly lashed out and into her as she trembled and then bucked against his, yet he did not stop.

"Oh God Lance please" she groaned not sure if she wanted him to stop or go deeper. Then she heard "harder!" come from her mouth as her back arched and hips locked and her body contracted only to explode with pleasure. She moaned erotically as she felt her hips open and pleasure surge through every fiber of her body. Lance's face was now pressed into her and she was hanging on for dear life. She came three times in rapid succession as he nearly lifted her off the tub on his face. Finally she had to pull him away and he stood beaming with a smile. She kissed his lips then his cheeks tasting her juices she licked him and cleaned him and wanted more and more. She felt his hard cock between them as she finally leaned back and took a breath.

"amazing Mr Morgan" was all she could say as she smiled back at him.
 
It had been a while but she was sure that was the biggest amount of cum she had ever had in her mouth. She was on fire, so turned on for having taken Lance all the way, She stood and savored his taste as he groped her body. She wanted everything. She would do anything. His mouth on her breasts was wonderful as he playfully sucked on her big hard nipples and swirled his tongue then down to her naval. Kate had complained he did not go down on her as her excuse for cheating but as she raised her foot to the side of the tub and he got on his knees and kissed done and was soon sucking her sweet clit.

"Oh God yes Lance, right fucking there!" She cried oblivious of the hour or place as she gripped his head by the hair and relished his tongue and lips sucking and licking her, "That feels so fucking good" she hissed through clenched teeth as her own orgasm was racing forth. She rocked her hips up towards him and he gripped her ass and slid his tongue into her lips. Her arm shot out to steady herself as her leg nearly buckled.

"Fuck Lance, oh fuck" she sighed as the water cascaded over them and she could feel nothing but his slippery wet tongue and lips on her most sensitive flesh. Time stopped as the sound of the water filled her head and her body seemed to be contracting into a fit. She had never known anything like this. He held her tight and relentlessly lashed out and into her as she trembled and then bucked against his, yet he did not stop.

"Oh God Lance please" she groaned not sure if she wanted him to stop or go deeper. Then she heard "harder!" come from her mouth as her back arched and hips locked and her body contracted only to explode with pleasure. She moaned erotically as she felt her hips open and pleasure surge through every fiber of her body. Lance's face was now pressed into her and she was hanging on for dear life. She came three times in rapid succession as he nearly lifted her off the tub on his face. Finally she had to pull him away and he stood beaming with a smile. She kissed his lips then his cheeks tasting her juices she licked him and cleaned him and wanted more and more. She felt his hard cock between them as she finally leaned back and took a breath.

"amazing Mr Morgan" was all she could say as she smiled back at him.
She tasted as he had always imagined. Sweet and sultry. Exotic and heady.

He groaned as she quivered at his every flick of his tongue. Every sickle of boys lips and her shuddering in his hands

Before he knew it his chin was doused I her sweet juices. His tongue lapped at her again and again, wanting more, reveling in the taste of her until she finally pulled him away.

She tugged him to his feet and as she licked and kissed his chin and cheek, he felt the press of her breasts against him, and his cock began to stiffen again in response


“Well it was the least I could do Mrs Morgan” he told her with a grin, as he shifted and his stuff cock slid against her thigh

“Are you still interested in getting a little
Exercise in this morning” he asked as he kissed her, arms slipping around her back to pull her close
 
Back
Top