Very new poster here...

Okay, good!! I didn't want to offend the masses ;)
I won't complain if you post more like those ;) Just be careful to post them on another site and link to them, since they can be in violation with the forum rules, and we don't want them removed :D

In case you wondered...

I take pictures for my hubby and a few others almost daily so I'm going to try to be better about posting them here as well. I love knowing that I might be turning somebody on so much that they take matters into their own hands. That is so fucking hot to me. :devil:

Took matters into my own hands upon seeing these this morning.

Oh well - these sheets needed to be washed anyway. And this shirt . And the pillowcases. And...

Awww, you guys are awesome. If I wasn't such a little sexual deviant, I might have blushed from the comments but instead I just got wetter.

My husband has fucked me and eaten me the last 9 days and I CANNOT get enough! :devil::heart::devil:

Awww, you guys are awesome. If I wasn't such a little sexual deviant, I might have blushed from the comments but instead I just got wetter.

My husband has fucked me and eaten me the last 9 days and I CANNOT get enough! :devil::heart::devil:

He's one very lucky fella! Keep the streak going!!

I for one like sexual deviants like you :D And I wish I could watch you get fucked over and over again, because you are so fucking hot!! :devil:

Absolutely not ;)
Good! I'm glad!
He's one very lucky fella! Keep the streak going!!
Thank you. He definitely thinks so too.
Great skin,.awesome Boobs,.and love the smile!
I love this response :) and that you like my smile.
Took matters into my own hands upon seeing these this morning.

Oh well - these sheets needed to be washed anyway. And this shirt . And the pillowcases. And...
Thank you, this made me laugh.
so pretty....I like it....:devil:
;)
No offense taken...EVER!!! That pic was absolutely phenomenal!!
Thank you for the appreciation!!

Would loan you my tongue if needed...:p:p:p:p:p

My husband has fucked me and eaten me the last 9 days and I CANNOT get enough!
:devil::heart::devil:

Your husband is a life time member of the "lucky Bastards Club"...and we welcome him....

I just luv your pix...your little fetish for taking pix in the car and the office....are hot.

Wow, just looked at the clock..I've been enjoying your picture index...1-119. time consumption used for pure enjoyment..
I'd certainly like too know the story behind 50-53....hehe. Mrs enjoyed those too

Last edited:
I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.... one...more...day....

*pardon my quads in this pic... I crossfit.

love this pic...everything is perfect line....love to check you out at the gym some time in tight yoga pants and a sports bra...WOW:kiss:

I guess we aren't encouraging you enough... you need more pleasure beautiful!

Back